ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Fate »

I hadn't read that far yet.

Either way, you aren't the first vote on GhostWriter.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote: Either way, you aren't the first vote on GhostWriter.
Thanks for the info, ill alert CNN.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by podium123456 »

and lol at what an argument shifter you are. seriously dude... it's ok to say 'oops my bad' from time to time.

you make a big point to say that im not voting GW (assuming it was to make me look scummy), and when i say that i am, you go.. oh ok... well... well you weren't the first vote.

lmao
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Fate »

I was just pointing out a mod error.

What the hell are you reacting about?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by Fate »

Especially since you didn't vote him until a post after the VC I was reading, so yeah "oops my bad I didn't read into the future to see votes retroactively added to a VC"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Podium you do realize my case had come to the end of its line, and you basically have said "no thanks I wont' answer that my answer won't be good enough for you anyway?"

Explain your thought process, 100%, when you made post #18.

I want to hear all of it.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:I was just pointing out a mod error.

What the hell are you reacting about?
my bad, i didnt realize UT had put a votecount at the top of that page. i thought you had read through the whole case i had made against GW, and was saying it was susp. that i hadn't voted him. (since you didnt say that you hadn't read through everything)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@ UT - maybe just keep the votecounts in linear order, to prevent confusion. personally i dont care whether or not a votecount is at the top of a page.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Podium you realize if I let you live today and you are scum you will coast until endgame.

This means I have to be 100% sure you are town.

So now, give me those reasons again. Because when you gave them last time they smelled like BS.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:Explain your thought process, 100%, when you made post #18.
I already have, and you pissed all over it. Just like you have pissed all over everything i have said.

Freakin cripes man... turn off the tunnel vision already. If you think i am going to get sucked into your no-win, dirty tricks game again, you are crazy.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm trying to work with you here, but you refuse.

Who is the one being reasonable here?

You say you have explained it as:

"I thought you were making a scummy move, so I wanted to see what kind of BS you would come up with when I asked you "What Breadcrumb"

I can't see town thinking this. I just can't. So you have to show me.

I can see scum SAYING that they were thinking this in order to pain a townier picture of themselves retrospectively.

Now.
One more time:
Explain.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah, see, you take far too long to answer questions for my taste.

Like all your posts are being carefully typed out, rechecked, and doublechecked for scumness.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:Podium you do realize my case had come to the end of its line, and you basically have said "no thanks I wont' answer that my answer won't be good enough for you anyway?"
Dont give me that shit... you're only saying it's at the end because i said i was done answering you.

Before i said that, you showed no signs of slowing... you were yelling and pissing and playing dirty tricks, just like you have been doing this whole game. I finally had enough.

And you can save all your little amateur 'oh well, i was about to clear you... but if you wont answer my last question, i guess i have no choice but to vote for you' tricks. if you cant get a read off of everything i have said by now, you are bad at this.

you've been doing all you can do to try and find a crack in my story, or to catch me in a contradiction, or whatever, and you have turned up NOTHING. meanwhile, i'm laying out hard EVIDENCE of lies/misreps left and right.

i dont give a flying f if you vote for me, i'm trying to catch scum now.

have i made myself clear?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

@Fate and podium

I like having a vote count at the top of every page. I think that it allows far easier wagon analysis and it prevents the thread from getting [more] cluttered with posts from me. We're going to compromise. The vote count will only be valid to the post it is edited into. Does that suit you? I can see how having it refer to posts ahead of it would be needlessly confusing, so I'll stop doing that at least.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by podium123456 »

yeah that's fine
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Fate »

That's what I was hoping Untrod, makes it easier to read.

Also if you could have the VCs ordered so that the votes are in the order they appeared? (aka GhostWriter: VV, podium)
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:Yeah, see, you take far too long to answer questions for my taste.

Like all your posts are being carefully typed out, rechecked, and doublechecked for scumness.
yeah i really took a lot of time the other day, when i was answering accusations from 3 or 4 different people within minutes of them posting... as well as making cases.

:roll:

this isn't the only game i am dealing with right now, spaz.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote:Podium you do realize my case had come to the end of its line, and you basically have said "no thanks I wont' answer that my answer won't be good enough for you anyway?"
Dont give me that shit... you're only saying it's at the end because i said i was done answering you.

Before i said that, you showed no signs of slowing... you were yelling and pissing and playing dirty tricks, just like you have been doing this whole game. I finally had enough.

And you can save all your little amateur 'oh well, i was about to clear you... but if you wont answer my last question, i guess i have no choice but to vote for you' tricks. if you cant get a read off of everything i have said by now, you are bad at this.

you've been doing all you can do to try and find a crack in my story, or to catch me in a contradiction, or whatever, and you have turned up NOTHING. meanwhile, i'm laying out hard EVIDENCE of lies/misreps left and right.

i dont give a flying f if you vote for me, i'm trying to catch scum now.

have i made myself clear?
No you haven't. Like I said, you've put up a good fight. Many lesser men would have given up and been lynched by now, but you've made me concede much of my case (and other's cases on you are a much weaker than mine), and all that is left is this:
podium123456 wrote: Neither can i... which means it's much more likely that i was asking if you were serious by way of that question...
because i knew that whatever 'breadcrumb' you thought you found was nothing more than a made up scummy move on him... so i wanted to see what kind of ridiculous concoction you were going to come up with.
This is the only part left of my case. How and why you actually had this thought process on post #18 in reaction to my first post.
I am basiaclly saying to you, if you are town, this is all you have to do to finally assuage my read of you and you are refusing. To me this means you can't explain it, and are coming up with BS reasons to excuse yourself from responding to my case. If you are town you have no reason not to defend yourself. You have even said earlier that my case is more legitimate than GhostWriter's, so surely you respect it enough that it needs to be refuted.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by Fate »

podium123456 wrote:
Fate wrote:Yeah, see, you take far too long to answer questions for my taste.

yeah i really took a lot of time the other day, when i was answering accusations from 3 or 4 different people within minutes of them posting... as well as making cases.

:roll:

this isn't the only game i am dealing with right now, spaz.
This is the only game you are posting in right now. I am not talking about the other day, I'm talking about right now.

Right now you responded to Untrod in less than a minute.

RIght now it took you 14mins to respond to me asking you to refute the last part of my caes on you.

SO:
1. You may have spent that time trying to think of ways in which you could refute it
2. You may have spent that time trying to think of a post that would read as "frustrated town, tired of Fate's shit" so as to give youreslf a reason not to refute it.

Either way, it is not conducive to a town mindset.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:VOTE: Seacore

Blatant breadcrumbing is weak play.

Wagon is a go

HAI PEOPLE U KNOW WHO U ARE
You must use this quote in your explanation, and tell me how my words/phrasing made you think I was getting ready to make a "scummy move" on Seacore.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Fate wrote:
I am basiaclly saying to you, if you are town, this is all you have to do to finally assuage my read of you and you are refusing.
I guess i didn't make myself clear enough.

FUCK YOU.

How's that?

p.s. -- all your bullshit about how many minutes it took for me to respond to different things is desperate as hell, and makes you look like a fool.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Post by Fate »

Ok, you die today, and I will rest easy no matter your flip.

But you will flip scum, so here we are.

I don't want you to claim either, since you cannot claim anything other than Vanilla.

Proceed with the podium lynch, everything else can be discussed tomorrow (no I'm not ignoring your question VV, I'm just not going to answer it right now).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm not desperate. If you read my posts I'm not really desperate to grasp at any straws I can to make you look scummy, GhostWriter is the one doing that.

I'm trying to figure things out, and I have found a certain undeniable scumtell, and you have no way to explain it.

Like I said, you put up a good fight, and in the end the case on you really just boiled down to one mistake. So you shouldn't be ashamed of your scum play so far.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by podium123456 »

^^

You're a joke. I really gave you too much credit throughout all of this... i thought you might be a decent player, but you're really just a petty person that thinks if they can yell loud and long enough it means they are good and that everyone will follow them off any cliff you decide to jump from.

And btw:
Fate wrote:but you've made me concede much of my case (and other's cases on you are a much weaker than mine), and all that is left is this:

You haven't conceded one damn thing.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Fate »

I've conceded that you may very well be town, but there's just one more thing holding me back.

It is funny your reactions tonight.

I'm being a thousand times more reasonable than I was earlier in the thread (Where I WAS just yelling at you and demanding your lynch) and you've devolved into calling me a joke.

AKA Timeline:
1. Fate CAPSLAWKESTYLE cases podium
2. Podium- I can't get a read on Fate. He seems to be intense and has a somewhat legitimate case on me, but it would require me to be really dumb/naice scum
3. Fate Ok Podium, you've almost convinced me you're town. But here's one thing that still continues to bother me REASONABLESTYLE
4. Podium YOUR A FUCKIN JOKE. BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS. FUCK YOU. IM NOT RESPONDING

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”