Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:13 am

Post by PogoStick »

I find it funny that you are flailing you have to insult someone
I find insulting someone not pro town

not sure what the confusion is?

you are busted just give up already.
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:if you are pro-town how are you going to earn credibility with the players in the game if you insult them?

if I came in and saw someone insulted another player, no matter who it was I would vote them immediately

if you are trying to defend yourself there is no need for insults.
(bold mine)

That strikes me as a little more than "not pro town" to me.

I'm not sure if you're serious about the last bit (of your last post).
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:43 am

Post by PogoStick »

I already said if you are pro-town there is no reason to insult someone, so if I logged into a game and saw someone had been insulted, I would vote the person doing the insulting.

insults are not pro town

not sure why you are confused
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:09 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:I already said if you are pro-town there is no reason to insult someone, so if I logged into a game and saw someone had been insulted, I would vote the person doing the insulting.

insults are not pro town

not sure why you are confused
I don't know why I keep on getting into these with you. I'm not going comment on this anymore.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:42 am

Post by PogoStick »

You kept asking, you are barking up the wrong tree with me and now you are running off with your tail between your legs

so instead of asking me of insignificant things, start scum hunting cause you have yet to do it this game.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Beep.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 am

Post by PogoStick »

Shateted, what do you think of empking.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:Doombunny - Answer my questions with actual answers now (not "nothing that Hop hasn't mentioned".)
Well there is the question I did ask you that you didn't answer (How does thinking two people are almost equally scummy make me a bad player?)

Also:

-How didn't you find what the bolded part in post 327 was supposed to mean
-Why did you suddenly begin to post more when pressure builded on you?
Emp wrote:I don't know why I keep on getting into these with you. I'm not going comment on this anymore.
Well that's not scummy at all [/sarcasm]
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:37 am

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Emp wrote:Doombunny - Answer my questions with actual answers now (not "nothing that Hop hasn't mentioned".)
Well there is the question I did ask you that you didn't answer (How does thinking two people are almost equally scummy make me a bad player?)

Also:

-How didn't you find what the bolded part in post 327 was supposed to mean
-Why did you suddenly begin to post more when pressure builded on you?
1. I never said it did.
2. I'll answer on quick reply.
3. I post when I have something to say. Defending myself is something extra to say and (I find) that once I say quite a bit then I'll continue to post. (Its actually I problem because unless I force myself to stop I'll monopolise the thread.)
Emp wrote:I don't know why I keep on getting into these with you. I'm not going comment on this anymore.
Well that's not scummy at all [/sarcasm]
How does not wanting the game to devolve into a back and forth between me and Hop benefit the scum? (I'm making a presumption here (that actively scummy actions are done by scum to benefit themselves) . If you don't like it then I'll rephrase the question.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:38 am

Post by Empking »

2. I did. You and Hop are clearly lying when you say otherwise. People don't randomly sarcastically say people shouldn't follow me. Its prompted by something.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:2. I did. You and Hop are clearly lying when you say otherwise. People don't randomly sarcastically say people shouldn't follow me. Its prompted by something.
I said it cause you clearly have no interest in scum hunting and you don't even know what it means because by your own words you said you voted me first today so you are scum hunting.

1. Voting first is not scum hunting
2. The reason you gave for your vote was "same as yesterday" which isn't a good enough reason in my opinion
3. Even if you are defending yourself you shouldn't let it sway you from scum hunting which you still aren't doing
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 am

Post by Empking »

1. Its evidence that I'm being independent and not following other players. It wasn't the only evidence I gave.
2. Actually it wasn't the only reason. So, heh.
3. I'm doing plenty.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:13 am

Post by PogoStick »

show me where you have scum hunted?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Empking »

Define Scumhunting.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:33 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:Define Scumhunting.
why don't you provide your definition and than post examples.

my definition is trying to find scum based on their actions, words, and sometimes lack of words.

you have tried to give a false impression that you are scum hunting in this game which is absolute false based on my definition of scum hunting. You have come after people for basically no reason what so ever. you haven't provided a solid case on furc or myself so to start the day saying "same as yesterday" just isn't good enough.

you are hoping town is stupid enough to just blindly follow you to another mislynch but in reality if town mislynches today we are in deep shit. This is time go get serious and you aren't showing you are serious.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Empking »

1. I can't post examples for where I tried "to find scum based on their actions, words, and sometimes lack of words." and nor could anybody else. I can post examples of where I tried to get data to analyze or where I posted my results from my analysis.

2. I've given plenty of reasons for voting you (and previously for voting Furc) and I'm sure you know that otherwise you wouldn't be acting as if my only reason for voting you today was ""same as yesterday"" when I gave another reason in my actual vote post.

3. Town have never blindly followed anywhere. I'd have to be insane to think that'd change now.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:18 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
I've given plenty of reasons for voting you
(and previously for voting Furc) and I'm sure you know that otherwise you wouldn't be acting as if my only reason for voting you today was ""same as yesterday"" when I gave another reason in my actual vote post.
Let's go to the tape alex

Empking wrote:
Vote: Hop
- its day 1.
Empking wrote:
Unvote

The two of them have been the scummiest to me for a long time but since they're balanced I feel that Noc's reasoning pushed Hop ahead of Furc.
Empking wrote:
- Same as yesterday plus set up speculation.
I don't see any reasons in your votes.

now here is posts you made

Empking wrote:Hop: Do you have a positive read on anyone? Because it looks very like that you're keeping your options open?
I don't even know how you can get "I am keeping my options open" when I vote for somebody after giving my reads on people. If I was keeping my options open i would not have voted.

than you post this one later
Empking wrote:
Unvote

The two of them have been the scummiest to me for a long time but since they're balanced I feel that Noc's reasoning pushed Hop ahead of Furc.
so you feel that noc's reasons made me more scummier, wouldn't this be following him aka sheeping? I mean you never and I repeat NEVER make a case against me.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Empking »

EDIT: I don't like Hop's "scum can't daytalk" it doesn't look real to me.
Hop's play especially with the change of mind about the claim and the lack of vote look like poor distancing to me. I'd be happy with either lynch at this point.
Hop: Do you have a positive read on anyone? Because it looks very like that you're keeping your options open?
Yeah, no reasons at all.

Doombunny: What do you tyhink of Hop trying to mislead the town about my reasoning for voting Hop?

Hop: You were keeping your options open by not closing any (closing an option = finding a player towny)
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:46 am

Post by PogoStick »

1. doesn't look real to you is just an opinion and not a reason why somebody is scum. Also why would I think scum could day talk when every other game on this site that I have played in disallowed it? I didn't read the fucking rules, tbh I still have not read all the rules so because you try and throw sometyhing out there and twist it to make someone look scummy, is umm what is it called, hold on, ummm....... oh yeah STRAW MAN. you twisted something I said in an attempt to make me look like scum. You may not have done it when you first said it but you are now using that as a reason I am scum right now so it still applies.

2. so distancing myself from a scummy town player makes me scum, WHAT?

3. I VOTED FOR SOMEBODY, so clearly I did not keep my options open. I also later went and attacked Lord and Nocman because I felt they were scum, in my mind those 3 were the scum team so I did not keep my options open, I narrowed down to 3
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:11 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

(Vote count lost formatting cuz I accidentally edited the post instead of copying to a new post and
then
editing it.)

[VOTE COUNT 2.02]

"You wanted my father, now you've got my father. Which falls into the category of, 'be careful what you wish for, sweetheart.' "

[3] HopOnMyJoystick - Empking, bv310, Zang
[2] Empking - smargaret, Doombunny9
[1] Shattered Viewpoint - HopOnMyJoystick

Not Voting: GhostWriter, TonyMontana, Shattered Viewpoint

Day 2 will end on December 8th, 2010 at 10:30 PM EST (Countdown here.) or when someone is lynched.

With 9 present and alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

[PRODS]

smargaret will be v/la Tues-Sun.
TonyMontana has been prodded.
Last edited by esuriospiritus on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

emp wrote:1. I never said it did.
You said "
DB: Are you really such an awful player
that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?" Stop changing your story kthxbai.
emp wrote:2. I did. You and Hop are clearly lying when you say otherwise. People don't randomly sarcastically say people shouldn't follow me. Its prompted by something.
"I clearly didn't think "OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo " was serious but I also presumed it didn't come out of nowhere.
Its clearly implying something.
" The bolded part with the rest of the post mases it seem as if you don't know what the something is.
Emp wrote:Doombunny: What do you tyhink of Hop trying to mislead the town about my reasoning for voting Hop?
I've noticed it and while its the only thing I can agree with you on, its not enough to make me want to change votes. It also loses some of its meaning when you call out HOMJ for twisting your words, misleading town, etc. on every other point.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
emp wrote:1. I never said it did.
You said "
DB: Are you really such an awful player
that you think back and forths between two players are a good thing as opposed to an activity killer?" Stop changing your story kthxbai.
"back and forth" = Conversation. Do you still think I'm changing my story.
emp wrote:2. I did. You and Hop are clearly lying when you say otherwise. People don't randomly sarcastically say people shouldn't follow me. Its prompted by something.
"I clearly didn't think "OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen, town please follow emp because he is scum hunting yo " was serious but I also presumed it didn't come out of nowhere.
Its clearly implying something.
" The bolded part with the rest of the post mases it seem as if you don't know what the something is.
What is it then.
Emp wrote:Doombunny: What do you tyhink of Hop trying to mislead the town about my reasoning for voting Hop?
I've noticed it and while its the only thing I can agree with you on, its not enough to make me want to change votes. It also loses some of its meaning when you call out HOMJ for twisting your words, misleading town, etc. on every other point.
Why should it lose its meaning when you independantly acknowledge it to be true?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by smargaret »

-Hop is just impossible. He needs to die before LyLo.
-Empking isn't helping by getting dragged into this mess with Hop. Other than Hop, do you have any scumreads?
-SV's post restriction is also difficult. SV, can you communicate in any way with us (ie morse code, going through a list, etc)? Do you have a quicktopic with another player where you can post freely? What exactly is the nature of your post restriction?
-Why hasn't bv310 posted yet? And I mean a real post, not a "Oh yeah, meant to do that" post.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:"back and forth" = Conversation. Do you still think I'm changing my story.
Oh :P That was a mistake on my part. You still do change your story as referenced in this:
Emp wrote:What is it then.
If you knew what HOMJ was asking there should be no reason to ask XD

Anyway, if you look back at the quote he says "
OMG you are the best scum hunter this game has ever seen
, town please follow emp because
he is scum hunting yo
"

He's not calling you out for asking town to follow you as you assumed. He was calling you out for not scumhunting.
Emp wrote:Why should it lose its meaning when you independantly acknowledge it to be true?
Because instead of it appearing to be a legit thing youre calling him out for; it looks more to me like you're just trying at every chance you get to call him out for twisting your words etc. regardless of how much of a stretch it is.
Smar wrote:-SV's post restriction is also difficult. SV, can you communicate in any way with us (ie morse code, going through a list, etc)? Do you have a quicktopic with another player where you can post freely? What exactly is the nature of your post restriction?
It appears that he can't really say anything beneficial or anything regarding to his post restriction (or else he would have mentioned it straight away assuming he's not dumb town or at the very least aggreed with us when we began to mention it). He's also unable or unwilling to talk with us in code (We tried communicating with him using beeps but the only thing we got from that was a confirmation of his restriction).

I agree. bv needs to post leik nao.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by Empking »

Smarg: GW, DB and SV are the people I'm leaning at. WSe'll be able to make a much better idea once we lynch Hop and have confirmation thast he's scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”