StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Also what a horrible misrep. Complain? COMPLAIN? IM TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO ACT MORE PRO TOWN THAN THEY ARE.

IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE TOWN MOTIVATIONS BEHIND THIS...
BEHIND ACT-

FUCK THERES OS MUCH WRONG WITH THIS POST.

1. If you have something AGAINST people wagoning then PROVIDE MAFIA THEORY COUNTER POINTS TO THE VALIDITY OF WAGONING as good town play. Otherwise I am right and you are wrong and you are essentially trying to call me scum for propogating pro-town play.
2. Also role-fishing? HOW IS IT ROLEFISHING?

No seriously.
Unvote:
Vote: smargaret

Parama you get to live you useless sack of shit. I want this scum dead first.

FATE LOGIC IS INFALLIBLE PARAMA. TRY AND REFUTE IT FOR HIM AND ILL HAVE YOU IN THE NOOSE LIKE I WANTED
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:Smarg interactions with NS here coupled by smarg voting NS later leads me to believe she's town.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Wait wait wait...

Let me get this straight.

Because someone disagreed with you, they are now scum?
Disagree with me how? I ASKED YOU TO RESPOND TO MY GODDAMN POINT THAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS ANTI-TOIWN.

YOU ARENT TRYING TO MAKE A CASE ON STOVE, YOU ARENT PRESSURING HIM, YOU ARENT DOING SHIT. YOU ARE ANTI-TOWN. THATS WHAT I LYNCH. ANTI-TOWN. THATS WHY STOVE WILL NOT DIE BEFORE ANY OF YOU REGARDLESS.

If youre talking about smarg disagreeing with me and becoming scum, you have it wrong. SMARG IS SCUM FOR TRYING TO THROW DIRT ON MY PRO-TOWN PLAY AND HAVING DISSONANCE BETWEEN "THINKING" TASKY IS SCUM AND CALLING ME ASKING FOR TASKY'S CLAIM ROLEFISH.

IF SMARG WERE TOWN:
"YEAH I AGREE TASKY SHOULD CLAIM RIGHT AWAY"

BUT NO

SMARG IS SUCM TASKY IS TOWN.

NOW GO WAGON GO. PARAMA HOP ON IF YOU WANT TO LIVE.

I WILL READ THOSE INTERACTIONS LATER PARAMA. RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO COOL OFF.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Antihero »

smargaret wrote:admittedly I'm not the all-knowing Mafia God you are
This bothers me. Instead of attacking Fate's ego, which doesn't seem productive, why don't you tell us who has a reasonable chance of being scum (and no, it's not Tasky).

P. Edit: Fate, could you please learn yoga, breathing exercises, meditation, I don't know SOMETHING to calm down?

smargaret probably isn't scum, her defensiveness and cheap attack just annoyed me.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Parama »

i ain't votin' a town read bro
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by smargaret »

It's not just Tasky that you want outed, though, Fate. You want claims from every person that you consider scummy - and heaven help the poor soul who dares to disagree with you. Witness the explosion in your two (EBWOP: 3) most recent posts.

Why are you afraid of someone questioning your motivations? I didn't say it was scummy because I wasn't certain that it was scummy rolefishing. It was rolefishing, though, and that plus your OMGUS - which you practically admit it is - really makes me wonder about the towniness of your motivations.

Now, I'm going to go reread the game and read some isos. I hope to be able to post a list like Antihero wants before going V/LA (and that vote on Tasky was mostly to see what Fate would do, so UNVOTE: Tasky). I'll certainly manage to come up with my top choice for scum by then.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by The Stove »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Fate... I've explained why my vote Is on Stove.

When deadline draws nearer, if nothing changes I'll join a larger wagon.

Otherwise, I like where my vote is right now.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But back to YOUR play. You continue to avoid things, even now resorting to attacking me, rather than providing cases that I request.

Unvote; Vote: The Stove
Linky

That should take care of all of your reasons for voting. Meaning you should probably stop being silly. Let me re-iterate: We didn't attack you. We simply pointed out a massive inconsistency. Last I checked, you were still a town-read of ours. PZ kept deflecting things to me because, well, they were my reasonings. He is not me. The case has been outlined. Care to QQ more?

Fate, chill. You're beating up the wrong tree here - right idea, wrong situation. Parama's still the better choice. You know it deep down.
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Parama »

AGar, why am I scum? No glancing at PZ's posts allowed.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by smargaret »

Chronopie wrote:
Twomz wrote:There is no Pustulio! It's just a pimple! A hypnotic pimple!

I stand by my policy that Chronopie is always scum.
unvote, vote: Chronopie
This is only slightly a joke.
I can link you to three completed Town-Chrono games :P

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 76&start=0
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 81&start=0
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 82&start=0

Well there goes your case. :P

Now seriously :igmeou:

--

Finished my reread. I too did not find any case on BE/Mothrax. How was he pushed to claiming?

--

Isn't that Manho's Post Restriction? to hide/color/size part/all of the text?
Is that seriously all you have to say about two days of game play? That's a heck of a catchup post.
Chronopie wrote:Coulda sworn I'd posted yesterday. guess not... :?

Brief points: Parama/Stove feels TvT.

Manho's #828 is just... denial for the sake of denial. No real effort made in defending. Scum vibes.

LLD is fluffy. Whether fluffy scum or fluffy town... :?

Nacho made a good entry in to the game (better than I did at least), town read there too.

Summary: VOTE: Manho,
FoS: LLD

Parama | Stove | Nacho are prob-town

Null on everyone else.
That's the only other post with anything resembling content in it. Also, Chrono's play reads totally different from his play in the three games he linked where he was town. Surely more than two posts' worth of stuff has happened in this game! Combined with the selective lurking and the fact that Framm was scummy, Chronopie is on my List of Players to Watch.

Espeonage has a grand total of one post that isn't jumping onto a well-established wagon, and it's a vote for me without any reasoning whatsoever that he doesn't go on to defend or pursue. There's also his positions on the BE/BS wagons as previously mentioned. I can understand the Esp wagon a bit better now, but he's v/la so he's maybe not the best wagon candidate right now.

I think that's enough for tonight. Is there a preference for who I should read/post about next?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Fate »

smargaret wrote:Why random vote when there's content to analyze?
Early game distancing is enough for you to clear people Parama?

Scumhunting never was your strongsuit.

NEWAY

smarg thought Tasky was scum.

I say "Tasky should claim!"
I explain my motivations for wanting people to wagon more, with a possible outcome being we out all the claims of people we find scummy.
Smarg misreps this to me rolefishing, smarg does not say shae agrees with tasky claiming or anything.
Smarg belittles my play since I caught up, even though my play has been trying get everyone to TRY and be pro-town.

NOW. When I threw out my posts I knew at LEAST one scumbag would jump at the chance to make an easy role-fishing accusation. SERIOUSLY who could resist? Smarg is that scum bag.

Without a doubt.

Unvote:
Vote: Parama
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by The Stove »

Parama wrote:AGar, why am I scum? No glancing at PZ's posts allowed.
You mean other than you've done nothing but try really really hard to appear pro-town all game with those lists while not actually:

A) Providing anything concrete to assist the town in getting anything done
B) Putting yourself in a position where you could be held accountable for your reads on the basis of why you have them?

You've posted lists. Lists don't give town any information to work with besides where you decided to place names. No reasoning why you put a read where you did. No indication as to what influenced shifts. You've been intentionally vague in what you have put out there so that if someone has a counter to any argument you provide, you have a shitton of wiggle room. If you were actually town, you'd be willing to commit to a read, knowing that even if you're wrong, you can provide ample reasoning as to why you got to that thought process logically and coherently.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Antihero »

fate wrote:Scumhunting never was your strongsuit.
scumhunting was never her strongsuit? She's was willing to slap a vote onto scumbag NS early on when it was apparent that he was so full of shit, it was squirting out his ears. That doesn't look like bussing to me. Now you're starting to annoy me.

Stove, I don't think parama has a problem committing to reads.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

It looks like she knew he was scum WAAAAY before the rest of the thread did.

Also I was talking about Parama's scumhunting...

My god, are you two the last scum Antihero? Did you just overreact and defend your buddy because if you two don't survive its all OVAR?

Heh. Don't worry, there's enough lynched and kills left to get through Chrono and the gang of worthless town and you'll still be left.

You'll be left all right.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by smargaret »

I think he was referring to Parama, not me.

EBWOP: Fate beat me to it. And why can't you accept that I actually had a scumread on someone who turned out to be scum?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Antihero »

Yes, I am defending smargaret, fate. I'm also defending parama. What now?

I also think you're the brain tumor that's paralyzing this game.

How do you like that?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Because of the way you JUST tried to throw dirt on my play "since my catchup" IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPOND BY THE WAY:

1. How is it rolefishing
2. Do you have any concerns with my views on bandwagonning and how it is pro-town?

AND ALSO NEW ONES:
1. Your votes on NO ONE, this is counter-productive as hell.

"I think that's enough for tonight. Is there a preference for who I should read/post about next?"
Asking what to comment on iS SCUMMY. Who the hell do YOU think is scummiest? Why don't you comment on people in the order YOU deem important?

BECAUSE YOU ARE GODDAMNED SCUM WITH ANTIHERO BUT IM LYNCHING SERIALKILLERS FIRST BUT ILL GET BACK TO YOU CLOWNS.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by The Stove »

Fate, I'mma let you finish, but Smarg has had one of the most misinterpreted events of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Let me help you get from A to B here, since I'm fairly confident in both of my reads on you two.

Smarg calls Tasky scum.
You enforce the idea of running up wagons on Tasky, Chrono, Parama until they claim, and if you can't validate the claims, you want them lynched.
Smarg calls rolefishing on the basis that you want to run up wagons until you find something your satisfied with.
You blow up because she calls you for rolefishing on Tasky.

You see what you're missing here?

Honestly, you can't tell me you honestly believe 100% that there is no rolefishing involved in offering to run up 3 wagons to claim in order to get what you want.

Rolefishing ain't completely negative, dog. I agree that we should get claims of people, force them into a stance that they might be uncomfortable taking but then forcing them to stay the course or be lynched if they deviate.

Antihero wrote:Stove, I don't think parama has a problem committing to reads.
His lists without any apparent reasoning give him free reign to change things whenever it is convenient to his cause without really furnishing any reason why. When he does provide any kind of reasoning, it is extremely weak and on the spot for being called out, like when you were told you were moved because of "tone" and "baseless accusations," neither of which he was actually able to provide a concrete example of. When pressed on the issue he skirted it and moved on to doing nothing else. He has frequented this behavior. It gives him an escape should he be on a town wagon and people begin to analyze it later on, and should he be lynched (like should happen today), he leaves little to no connections with any of his scumbuddies.

Woah, now we're calling Fate a brain tumor? Do explain, good sir.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Fate »

Antihero wrote:Yes, I am defending smargaret, fate. I'm also defending parama. What now?

I also think you're the brain tumor that's paralyzing this game.

How do you like that?
You went OUT OF YOUR WAY considerably to defend smargaret on what you appered to be an attack on her.

Was there a wagon on her? No. Was there a legitimate threat to her? No.
IS there a wagon on Parama? Yes.

So your defense of one or the other are TWO entirely different things.

I don't like it, but then again you're scum so its just bullshit and not an actual opinion of yours. You'd like to think the guy that replaces in, jumpstarts content and gets this game into third gear AND calls you out as scum "is paralyzing the game" but it is a baseless statement that isn't supported in your posts AT ALL and is clearly an attempt to discredit my reads without calling me scum (because you can't make a case on me).
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Fate »

The Stove wrote: Let me help you get from A to B here, since I'm fairly confident in both of my reads on you two.

Smarg calls Tasky scum.
You enforce the idea of running up wagons on Tasky, Chrono, Parama until they claim, and if you can't validate the claims, you want them lynched.
Smarg calls rolefishing on the basis that you want to run up wagons until you find something your satisfied with.
I still stand by the fact that if a reasonable townie were looking at the situation and had me read as town (will check to see if smarg even ever HAD a read on me, my guess is no stance was take on me), that she would interpret it as "wagon people, they claim, if its believable move to the next one, etc." AKA STANDARD PLAY. Aka she shouldn't have had a problem with it OR called it rolefishing (I want her to explain how it is without stretching it out of proportion).
You blow up because she calls you for rolefishing on Tasky.
You see what you're missing here?
Honestly, you can't tell me you honestly believe 100% that there is no rolefishing involved in offering to run up 3 wagons to claim in order to get what you want.
Rolefishing ain't completely negative, dog. I agree that we should get claims of people, force them into a stance that they might be uncomfortable taking but then forcing them to stay the course or be lynched if they deviate.
Rolefishing is a negatively charged word, and she linked it to my standard play. And no I don't believe there was any rolefishing involved, I basically offered to "run up scummy people to a claim, if their claim saves them so be it, if not they die" thats just regular play. The way I phrased it might have seemed off, but meh.

EITHER WAY, I'm sticking with my Parama vote. So we can shelve this for later.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Antihero »

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING WHY FATE IS A F#$@ING BRAIN TUMOR?

It's a 49 page game, he went through and picked out Parama for some stupid crap and starts the psycho-tunneling, and completely ignoring the lurkerscum chronopie. And then when I call him out on his new, unfounded bullshit smarg read, I'm now scum.

P. Edit -

Dear Fate,

You're probably not scum, but your read SUCK! S-U-C-K. Harder than an episode of the Daily Show.

Love,

-AH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Fate »

smargaret wrote:Fate did have a new read. He says Parama is scum.

I would much rather see Parama investigated than lynched, especially since we have other scummy people about today. I'm not getting the Espeonage wagon - I don't want a wall post, but is there anything other than his resemblance to Nobody Special that has Espeonage down as scum?
Seriously Stove, re-read smarg's ISO.

This only REFCENT posting.

1. "I dun get that lurker lynch"-CLASSIC scum distancing from a mislynch, which I believe Espeon is.
2. She voted Chesskid for horribad reasons that I have ALREADY pointed out
3. Her Tasky vote was "to see wut fate would do" ok so I did. NOW WHATS YOUR READ?
4. I haven't seen her have a read on me, still looking.
5. Hey Smargscum, since you're taking suggestions as to who to fakescumhunt, why not grace us with your analysis of ANTIHERO?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Antihero wrote:ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING WHY FATE IS A F#$@ING BRAIN TUMOR?

It's a 49 page game, he went through and picked out Parama for some stupid crap and starts the psycho-tunneling, and completely ignoring the lurkerscum chronopie. And then when I call him out on his new, unfounded bullshit smarg read, I'm now scum.

P. Edit -

Dear Fate,

You're probably not scum, but your read SUCK! S-U-C-K. Harder than an episode of the Daily Show.

Love,

-AH
1. Daily show doesn't suck, you fail.
2. I'm more confident that smarg is scum, not so sold as you as the buddy yet, but your defense of her is utterly shit. So you're not really that huge a scumread
3. I'm willing to bet cash money I can read Chronopie better and more accurately than you.
4. I'll be justified post-game, so your insults don't phase me.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Post by Antihero »

^Why don't you crawl out of your tunnel and look at the damn playerlist?

Oh yeah, and the daily show does suck. But we can take that to GD.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by Fate »

*doesn't look at it, but pretends he remembers all the players in the game all the he likely doesn't*

What the fuck's your point?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Antihero »

^I think you just made it for me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”