MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Call wrote:dayvig pretty obviously shot Agar, trying to take any other scenario into account is LUDACRIS(he didn't bold it in thread so I doubt it counted + agar was fucking dayvigged), so it was probably a PM'd action. don't really see how you're not thinking that either. it also makes sense since enigma was suspicious of agar early day 1, and pretty much said nothing to change that IIRC. horribad vote
Way to jump to assumptions. How exactly do you know that it was probably a PMed action?

1. Chesskid posted his ‘Revive: AGar” in thread. Why in the hell would he bother to do that if he could just PM Reck?
2. Like a Revivor a Dayvig is almost universally posted in thread if it is a Town role.

So your assumptions are completely ‘Ludicrous’ yourself.

Gandalf's claims of negative consequences in conjunction with what Enigma actually posted in thread are worth investigating. Period.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:22 am

I'd say EBWOP but it's really a continuation -

What reasoning can you provide for Enigma posting a Daykill of Gandalf in thread but PMing Reck a different target? He could just as easily have said "I just PMed Reck to prove my role ... AGar is getting shot" as opposed to the pointless way you are suggesting he went about it.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

given my option two of saving someone from ALL standard night kills... I am not sure I fully believe the day vig. the way my PM was worded seemed like there could be more than one NK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Call wrote:dayvig pretty obviously shot Agar, trying to take any other scenario into account is LUDACRIS(he didn't bold it in thread so I doubt it counted + agar was fucking dayvigged), so it was probably a PM'd action. don't really see how you're not thinking that either. it also makes sense since enigma was suspicious of agar early day 1, and pretty much said nothing to change that IIRC. horribad vote
Way to jump to assumptions. How exactly do you know that it was probably a PMed action?

1. Chesskid posted his ‘Revive: AGar” in thread. Why in the hell would he bother to do that if he could just PM Reck?
2. Like a Revivor a Dayvig is almost universally posted in thread if it is a Town role.

So your assumptions are completely ‘Ludicrous’ yourself.

Gandalf's claims of negative consequences in conjunction with what Enigma actually posted in thread are worth investigating. Period.
I know because Agar died via Dayvig.

Chesskid bolded his, afaik enigma didn't.
I don't think there's a standard for dayvig, it was in thread in my game but I did that as I thought it was different from the norm as I wanted to dayvig to be outed, I've no stats but I get the impression they're about equally as common, if not pm'd action being more common.

I don't really think they are as it seems very unlikely gandalf was not the target, especially given how enigma played the game yesterday.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:27 am

jasonT1981 wrote:given my option two of saving someone from ALL standard night kills... I am not sure I fully believe the day vig. the way my PM was worded seemed like there could be more than one NK
You don't believe that Enigma, who flipped Day-vig, was a Day-vig?

Boggle ....

Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'd say EBWOP but it's really a continuation -

What reasoning can you provide for Enigma posting a Daykill of Gandalf in thread but PMing Reck a different target? He could just as easily have said "I just PMed Reck to prove my role ... AGar is getting shot" as opposed to the pointless way you are suggesting he went about it.
course he could have, but he did most things for 'reactions', most of the things he did were pretty fucking pointless, it seems perfectly in character.

edit: not sure what you mean jason
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Callandor »

Enigma wrote:DAYKILL: GANDALF5166
^^ very much doubting this is a legitimate daykill. so since agar was daykilled I'm going to be assuming he was the target for the rest of the game.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Callandor »

vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote Enigma

Hammer.
why didn't you wait for the mod to show up to possibly let him prove his role?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 am

Call wrote:Chesskid bolded his, afaik enigma didn't.
I don't think there's a standard for dayvig, it was in thread in my game but I did that as I thought it was different from the norm as I wanted to dayvig to be outed, I've no stats but I get the impression they're about equally as common, if not pm'd action being more common.
Yes I’m aware that one was bolded and one not. You’d have to argue as to whether Reck was a strict Mod regarding letter of the law on how he handled ability useage, and then argue whether it was even required to be bolded.

The only time on-site where I have seen a Non-Town Day-vig was the recently ended LOTR Mafia where a 3rd Party Day-vig existed. And this was the only time I’ve ever seen a Day-Vig not post in thread to execute their kill/(s) [for obvious reasons].

I’m leaning on my personal experiences in molding my thoughts re: Gandalf / AGar. Your experience obviously vary (as we saw with Vig versus No Vig regarding AGar and myself).

Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Callandor »

god enigma's such a fucking horrible dayvig too, look at the amount of scummy lurkers we had. toon fighter's still in the game? stethoscope has been catching up for a year and idk what dram's been doing. need to investigate vezok more too, that hammer was super scummy.

I know your experience may vary, but I'm wondering how likely you actually think it is for Gandalf to have been vigged. I probably should have let that play out a bit more but I wanted to get stuff said before day ended and reacted knee jerkish.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 am

Jason wrote:given my option two of saving someone from ALL standard night kills... I am not sure I fully believe the day vig. the way my PM was worded seemed like there could be more than one NK
Jason first thanks for getting your full information out in thread before you explode, assuming you aren’t just scum fucking with us.

Second I’m not sure I follow your logic. You are saying the language provided said you could protect someone from all standard Nightkills. I take this to mean that you couldn’t protect someone from a Daykill since that is not standard.
Call wrote:I know your experience may vary, but I'm wondering how likely you actually think it is for Gandalf to have been vigged. I probably should have let that play out a bit more but I wanted to get stuff said before day ended and reacted knee jerkish.
I absolutely do think he was vigged. Re-read his posts regarding his role from Day 1. He goes out of the way to talk about negative consequences for being targeted. It seems like a much better fit than Enigma playing some complex gambit (although given how poorly he played I will not rule that out).

And I concur with getting things out into thread. We likely have a limited time before Reck comes in here and explodifies Jason.

It is frustrating that players the Day 1 lurkers are basically getting a free pass and Steph will likely have no posts of significance today. Getting reads on non-entities is annoying.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Callandor wrote:god enigma's such a fucking horrible dayvig too, look at the amount of scummy lurkers we had. toon fighter's still in the game? stethoscope has been catching up for a year and idk what dram's been doing. need to investigate vezok more too, that hammer was super scummy.

I know your experience may vary, but I'm wondering how likely you actually think it is for Gandalf to have been vigged. I probably should have let that play out a bit more but I wanted to get stuff said before day ended and reacted knee jerkish.
Busy taking care of IRL issues, right now.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

MOI, No from what I gather it was only all standard NKs there was absolutly nothing in my role PM about day kills etc ok without directly quoting my PM i will try and give you as much info as I can.

Jason, you are Sayid Jarrah.. my love interest on the island, Shannon was shot.. I played a big part in uncovering the others when I found Henry Gale to be a fake ad sailed around the island as well as other things kind of like I am a Jack of all trades.

Abilities

Heart of Gold... I can PM the mod with someone I want to reveal myself to. The mod will in turn send a PM to the person I choose and confirm my rolename and alignment to them.. I choose MOI, i guess this has revealed a scum RBer or MOI scum lying... but the blocking is probably more likely

Eyes of an Eagle - Once during the night, I can PM od the name of a player to the Mod. And I will watch them and find out who visited them.

Hands of a…Doctor? - Once during the night, I can PM the mod to protect someone
from all standard kills for the night.

Passive Abilities: I have None

Win Condition (Town):
You win when all threats to town's survival have left the game.

the bolded make me believe therre is more than one killing parties/scum/3rd party

Yes, I only semi claimed day 1... I had hoped the person who recieved the PM could confirm me as town and that way I could use the other two without scum interference or suspicion.

Guys,. I am really sorry.. I hope some of this can at least make up for my stupidity and help the town
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

|
|
|
|
|
|

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Everyone rushes into the computer room, where jasonT1981 is frantically mashing buttons together trying to stop the countdown.

"Dude… what did you do!?"

"I'm sorry! I feel asleep and completely forgot about this! How do we stop it!"

The hatch begins to shake violently. Jason looks up at everyone with a sad look in his eyes.

"Go! All of you, run! Now! There's no sense in everyone going down with me."

gandalf5166 steps forward, holding a key in his hand.

"Not if I can help it. Everyone, leave. Jason, you're coming with me. We're going to stop this."

Everyone leaves as Jason and gandalf crawl underneath the hatch computer to a little keyhole in the floor.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

Gandalf nods.

"Here goes nothing…"

Gandalf jams the key in the hole and turns it. A bright, white light shoots through the sky as the electromagnetic energy in the hatch is released at the last moment. The hatch does not explode, and the timer is reset to zero.

The failsafe key Gandalf held, however, has now dissipated.

It is now Night 2. Nobody has died as a result of the timer hitting zero. Actions are due 72 hours from this post.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'd really hate to do this...but as it turns out, jasonT1981 severely broke Rule #19 with his post 563. I'm sure it wasn't his intention to break the game or be spiteful with it, but after consulting with an outside source, it is too blatant of a rule violation to let it slide. He is more than welcome to participate in my future games... and this is my first modkill... I feel sad :(

jasonT1981 [SAYID JARRAH],
Jack of all Trades
, has been modkilled and made a
Neutral Survivor
Day 2
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Dawn breaks. Two more bodies are found in the hatch.

The numbers are getting slimmer.

AGar [ANA-LUCIA CORTEZ],
Cop
, killed and then revived D1, only to be killed again N2
Toon Fighter [CHARLIE PACE],
Sleeper Unlynchable
, killed N2

There are six alive. Deadline is two weeks from this post.
green shirt thursdays
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

Okay, so we now have confirmed town in Gandalf.
That's nice.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Callandor »

How is Gandalf confirmed town? He's almost certainly turned scum via stopping the hatch implosion. Pretty sure that was the trigger he was talking about.

Btw if you targeted Agar last night and aren't scum you better fucking claim NOW. We can't afford anymore fuck ups.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Callandor »

Actually IDC, this is probably over,
Vote Magna
, he's scum. Gandalf is scum too. Who's the 3rd?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

callandor, it's 6p
If gandalf had been converted, wouldn't the game be over? a 3 player scum can't be overthrown at this point
I'm a hoot
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Callandor »

^ 2 kills last night dram, cmon think.

Actually 2scums + sk is POSSIBLE.

Magna/??

+ a 3rd party SK who's kill didn't go through Night 1? Not impossible. Although less likely.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Callandor »

Dram if you're town you should be voting Magna. Are you town?
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Callandor »

Lemme check reck's deadline lynch rules >_>
FAKE EDIT: meh we need a majority. Guess we'll find out if we have 3 scums today.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Callandor »

K never mind, my PM makes me think a 3rd party is more likely, gambiting is pointless here doubt anyone's stupid enough to claim meh.

I got a supercop abillity last night as a result of the hatch going KABOOM. I got a GUILTY on magna. Lynch him he's fuckin' scum.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”