StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by smargaret »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Confirmation bias of smarg's read confirmed. bhavy-whatsit never even posted. That's not lurking, that's "not picking up role PM, not posting ANYTHING, not picking up prod".
The fact it's the first poitn of smarg's case worries me. Will address the rest after I go to lectures today. should be about 3PM GMT.
1. You didn't address the rest of it.
2. It was the first point in my case because I went through the ISOs of each player who had that role PM and grouped my thoughts individually. This sort of ties into what Fate is arguing about the best way to replace in is - I would argue that it's not to write a stream of consciousness, but rather to take notes and write a coherent post - just like I did with Fate's case. The notes can be stream of consciousness, and you maintain that fresh look at early-game interactions, but the post itself is (hopefully) organized and easy to read, and you don't waste time dealing with things like "Gee, I find BS scummy as heck" and find out three pages later she's dead and town. Also, the only other time I've seen the stream of consciousness thing, it was scum doing it.\

EBWOP: If it was scum with the delayed kill, why would there be no town/3rd party death nights 1 and 2?
EBWOPagain: Okay, so that's why no death night 2. But what about night 1? This game came with a night 0, so Tasky could have submitted an action then - unless you think BS was the scum target? I just don't see scum guessing the lynch twice. I also don't really see scum choosing to target a very scummy-looking player (BE was the second leading wagon at the end of day 1) for a delayed night kill.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

I DONT KNOW DAMN IT DONT QUESTION MY THEORIES I NEED TASKY TO CLAIM HE IS FUCKIN DEADWEIGHT.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Post by Fate »

There's also a serial killer at night Smargaret, what with SCUM being the only one to die at night.

(I have no idea what happened with Katsuki and don't really care. Maybe a one-shot janitor+night kill combo, and having only poison the rest og the game)
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by Antihero »

Fate wrote:(I have no idea what happened with Katsuki and don't really care.
Ouch. So harsh. :(
I like Katsuki.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Never played with him as town, but yeah.

What the hell does that have to do with the game? I don't really care because its not really something worth speculating too heavily.

Like I said Tasky needs to claim, IF YOU disagree with that fact THEN you can start poking holes in my case. IF NOT let me do my thing.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by smargaret »

Tasky's votes:

Espeonage - RVS, four pages in.

BE - wagon.

BS - pressure.

M=W - OMGUS, OMGUS for voting LLD, saying OMGUS is a scumtell.

Toon Fighter - No reason given.

Toon Fighter - Again, no reason given.

The Stove - Ditto.

Chronopie - Quotes a post, gives no explanation.

smargaret - no reason given.

And that's it. There are several people Tasky FoS's (me, antihero, The Stove) without voting, and the fact that he votes both me and The Stove after getting someone else to build a case/add a vote, but not Antihero - who has had no such support for a wagon - makes it seem like Tasky is looking for the right wagon to jump on.

Even if Tasky isn't scum, he's not contributing anything to the town by not even giving a reason for the votes. Okay, a full-out case isn't necessary all the time, but you can't tell me that NEVER giving ANY sort of a reason behind your vote is okay. Seriously, the closest Tasky comes to explaining a vote is the vote on M=W - and why haven't we heard anything about M=W since yesterday? What changed?

If nobody's going to wagon Fate with me, I will join the Tasky wagon (for real this time). I'll be disappointed, but I'll join the Tasky wagon.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

Going through Tasky's ISO, I caught this:
Tasky wrote:why are you voting a SK-suspect when there is still scum left?
additionally, I have a strong reason to believe that there is no SK. so either you attack Parama for being mafia, or you unvote him.
OK, what's the reason for that? You seem to have a
lot
of extra knowledge about this game and what's supposed to happen at night.

I'm with fate on this one.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tasky
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by Fate »

ok so smarg has gone from "i never thought tasky was scum, i jsut hopped for teh lulz" to "ok i'll join that wagon"

WELL GOD DAMN IT.

Wait a second.

SMARGARET IF IM SCUM AND YOU STILL GENIUNELY THINK THAT AND YOU THINK IM ROLEFISHING WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WILLING TO JOIN THE TASKY WAGON?

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

YOUR SCUMREAD IS BACK.

I won't be swayed though, Tasky needs to claim if he's town in order to be useful to town, as his slot needs to be contained.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Fate »

Smargaret you have two mins to explain why the hell you would SHEEP your goddamn "top suspect" that you just spent a whole night wasting your time making a horribly weak case that no one in their RIGHT MIND would ever think is valid.

Your vote was still on me at the time of your "I'll jump the tasky wagon" so I assume-correctly- that you "think" im scum.

EXPLAIN.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by smargaret »

Because I reread Tasky and saw the vote thing. Because while I do believe you're scum, you're also right that if my case isn't going to convince anyone my vote is wasted. Because we can always lynch you tomorrow.

Because I don't believe you and Tasky are scum together, so lynching either one of you works out okay in the end.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Fate »

WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE OF MULTIPLE SCUM GROUPS?

WHAT EVIDENCE DO YOU HAVE THAT POINTS TO ME BEING SK/TASKY BEING SK?

TWO MORE MINUTES ON THE GOD DAMN CLOCK.

NAH I'LL GIVE YOU EXTRA TIME FOR [REDACTED] <-IF YOURE TOWN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN HERE.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

hahahahahahaha

smargaret thinks fate's getting lynched tomorrow
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Fate »

ALSO BONUS FUCKING ROUND:

IF YOUR CASE ISN'T GOING TO CONVINCE ANYONE, WHO IS IT GOING TO CONVINCE TOMORROW?

LIGHTNING ROUND:
IF YOUR CASE ISNT GOING TO CONVINCE ANYONE, WHY DO YOU THINK IM SCUM? ISNT IT MORE LIKELY YOU'RE HORRIBLY WRONG?
WHY ARE YOU SAYING "You're right, I'm wasting my time" WHEN YOU THINK IM SCUM? MOST OF YOUR CASE WAS THAT IM TRYING TO LEAD TOWN TO ITS DOOM
YET YOU AGREE THAT I AM RIGHT IN MY PRO-TOWN THEORIES AND THEREFORE MY ACTIONS ARE PRO-TOWN, AND YOU ARE WILLING TO WAGON WITH ME

COGNIFUCKINDISSONANCE.

I HOPE YOU ARE SCUM FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. OTHERWISE YOU ARE TERRIBLY HORRIBLY BAD TOWN. WORSE THAN IN COMIC BOOK

PE: ANTIHERO SAID IT IN A NUTSHELL. I ACTUALLY PLAN ON GETTING NK'D TONIGHT SO I CAN REST IN PEACE.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by smargaret »

and sheesh, I go to post in another game and Fate gets all impatient!

EBWOP:

I haven't mentioned multiple scum groups since wondering about the possibility EARLY day 1 - where on earth did that come from?

I also have no evidence for or against you being SK. You have that thing for Tasky being scum poisoner that I don't necessarily agree with.

I have no clue what you are talking about in the fourth line, and no clue how my alignment would affect that.

EBWOP again: I'd better get extra time for this.

Tomorrow we'll have night actions, a lynch, possibly a daykill and a nightkill for flips. There will be more information and depending on who is killed, I may be able to build a better case.

Even scum can - and does - argue townie theory to try to look pro-town.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU POST IN THIS GAME AND THIS GAME ALONE WHILE YOURE SPOUTING NONESENSE. IS THAT CLEAR?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by smargaret »

Nope. Not gonna do it. I am in a grand total of one other game (that isn't at night) and it's not fair to that game if I only post here. Also, if someone comes into the room IRL and asks me a question, I'm sorry, but that takes priority over getting yelled at by someone on the computer.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU FAILED THE TOWN TEST.

THE FOURTH LINE WAS [CONNECTIONS], I ASKED YOU WHO WAS MORE LIKELY SCUM SINCE WE'RE NOT SCUM TOGETHER. SINCE THERE IS ONLY ONE GODDAMN SCUMTEAM, YOU SHOULD HAVE COME BACK WITH "WELL TASKY IS FUCKIN SCUM BECAUSE OF HIS CONNECTIONS ___ ___ ____ ____" OR "YOU ARE SCUM FOR THE SAME ______"

OR "YOU ARE SK BECAUSE YOU DID THIS _____ WHICH IS"

AND MY GOD. IF YOU ARE A COP YOU SUCK TERRIBLY. "ILL GET YOU LYNCHED TOMORROW FATE IM GOIN TO WASTE A INSPECT ON ME" DONT FUCKIN BOTHER:
1. YOURE INSANE AND YOUR SHIT HELPED GET "WHOEVER" MISLYNCHED
2. IM GOING TO DIE TONIGHT IF SCUM ARE PAYING ATTENTION AND KNOW THAT TOWN STAGNATING IS GOOD
3. ARGUE TOWNIE THEORY? IM NOT ARGUING THEORY
IM PUSHING IT AND MAKING IT HAPPEN
I CAME IN HERE, YOU CLOWNS WERE SITTING AROUND WITH YOUR THUMBS UP IN THE AIR WAGONING A DAMN LURKER, AND I MADE THINGS HAPPEN. BUT ALL YOU CAN SAY IS "HERP DERP THE SCUM MOTIVATION HERE IS FOR FATE TO LEAD TOWN AROUND" BUT THEN YOU SAY "WELL YOU CAN LEAD TOWN AROUND IN A PRO-TOWN WAY AS SCUM"

YOUR CASE ON ME IS BASELESS AND FUCKING STUPID. YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF MULTIPLE TIMES. YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO LOOK FOR CONNECTIONS FROM ME TO DEAD SCUM, YOU DON'T TRY WITH TASKY EITHER. YOU JUST ISO US BOTH AND TWIST IT INTO A CASE. LUCKILY FOR YOU TASKY IS EASIER TO MAKE A CASE ON.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU FAILED THE TOWN TEST.

THE FOURTH LINE WAS [CONNECTIONS], I ASKED YOU WHO WAS MORE LIKELY SCUM SINCE WE'RE NOT SCUM TOGETHER. SINCE THERE IS ONLY ONE GODDAMN SCUMTEAM, YOU SHOULD HAVE COME BACK WITH "WELL TASKY IS FUCKIN SCUM BECAUSE OF HIS CONNECTIONS ___ ___ ____ ____" OR "YOU ARE SCUM FOR THE SAME ______"

OR "YOU ARE SK BECAUSE YOU DID THIS _____ WHICH IS"
SORRY MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT DERAILED.

ANYWAY YOU PROVIDE NO EVIDENCE
AT ALL
FOR EITHER OF US BEING SCUM OF WHAT FACTION OF ANOTHER. ALL YOU SEE IS "WELL FATE IS SCUM BECAUSE OF xloxlxoxloxl"AND "TASKY IS SCUM CUZ OF terribadisolololzozlol" BUT FATE VOTED TASKY SO THEY AINT SCUM TOGETHER. I WONT READ ANY FURTHER THAN THAT.

THAT IS BAD PLAY. JUST BAD.

ALSO YOU DODGED MY OTHER POINTS. MAINLY:
YOU SHEEPING ME.

ALSO
IF I'M SCUM, WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ESPEONAGE?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by smargaret »

Sorry for not being psychic, Fate. I quit; I'm done for the night. I'm not going to ruin my night over your BS. Maybe I'll come back and respond to you tomorrow. That'll be a hell of a lot more likely when you quit with the personal attacks and the yelling.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by Fate »

Psychic?

About what? Player's alignments?

No no, I don't expect the world girl, just the BARE MINIMUM.

AKA SCUMHUNTING, TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT, SOMETHING.

NOt just "idk which is which your both scum lolololol"

F that noise.

F.
THAT.
NOISE.

And I REALLY want a lynch before thanksgiving that way scum don't have the chance to talk at night but HERE WE ARE with Parama pulling "im-so-town-gambits" tasky "lurkmcflake mcsuckass" and smargaret "i dont have a twn mindset at all loLoLOLOL"

I want smarg dead. Really bad. I doubt I'll get support.

WISH LIST:
Tasky to claim
Smarg to claim so she can be NK'd since her role isn't doing much good in the wrong hands
Parama to die
Chronopie to die
Nachomamma to stop ignoring this game
Stove to drop his smargaret town read
chesskid to stop speaking italian
Tasky to start actually TRASNALTING for chesskid, though since he's anti-town king and hasn't done it all game I could care less
smarg to admit her play is bad and needs improvement
Espeonage to get replaced, or dead

IM GOING FOR QUANTITY OVER QUALITY. I FIGURE IF ONLY 25% COME TRUE WE"LL BE GOLDEN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Add a few because I forgot:

LLD to stop wasting her goddamned vote
LLD to stop being horrible at this game, to make cases and not be the scummiest VT ever
Charlie to read the game
Unlimited daykill powers that backfire should I actually kill someone who is of use to the town
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Antihero »

Fate, I'm literally struggling to type this post out because I'm laughing so hard.

You really need to calm down, this can't be good for your blood pressure.

Also, I doubt the Italian spit out by googlefail makes much sense to tasky (think about it, the english translations don't make much sense to us).
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

chesskid wrote:I threw on Koc scumlist because his wall was a wall of text does not take a position on anything, and it seemed a very frothy catchup post.
Honestly, I do not even remember who he replaced, I'm not paying much attention to this game
tl;dr "this seemed scummy but I can't say why, I didn't actually read it to see that KoC took a position on everyone at the end of it, I'm not actually paying attention to this game."

Hey
Hey guys
NEWSFLASH: A WALL IS A WALL!
(This brought to you by Chesskid)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Could Antihero buddy up with people anymore?

I swear, the first day or so, he had no problem buddying with Parama. The only time he went against Parama is when Fate replaced in.

He found a new leader to sheep? I get a strong town read on Fate... And I HAD a strong town read on Parama, up until he stopped contributing ANYTHING.

I'll do an ISO of AH later, but seriously, could you please be Your own person? I mean, rather than "LOL FATE, DAT WAS SO FUNNY! I CAN'T EVEN TYPE MY POST TO GIVE MY ARGUMENTS BECAUSE YOURS ARE SO GOOD, ILL JUST USE THEM, AND MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE MY OWN".

Thanks.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Parama »

Chronopie wrote:
Parama wrote:Avatar bet time. Everyone on my wagon has to be willing to change their avatar to one I pick (and I pick who gets what) if they're on the lynch wagon when I flip town. I'll change my avatar to something of PZ's choice if I do flip scum.
P.S. My avatar changes for no man.
I'm going to start lining these up right now :)
I'll take you up on that.

VOTE: Parama
Loloololol scum voting me, I'm scared.

Don't think I'd support a Tasky wagon tbh. Let's just lynch Espe so we can get a scumflip, or lynch Twomz if we want the SK dead.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”