Objection Redux - It's all over bar the shouting!

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 am

Post by Vi »

Shouldn't we be wagoning the scum mastermind from the last game instead? Or are you just trying to prevent another run of RRUA!!!!!?~

Vote: Fate
(L-7)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Vi »

I see nobody's interested in my non-random vote... <_<

Lady VaVa isn't a BAD lynch but I'd rather keep him around for comic relief.
Gammagooey, on the other hand, KNOWS what kind of revenge he'll get.~

So let's see here. Do I go after Papa Zito for discrediting his own vote (25), UK for being
uncharacteristically
nice, Rhinox for the awkward wagon derail, SocioPath for reasons I'll come up with eventually, or stay with Fate for reasons Gammagooey mentioned (20)?

...I think I'll go with:

Unvote: Fate
Vote: Faraday
(L-16.43)

...wait, typo.

Unvote: Whoever I just said
(L-7)

Cut by VasudeVa: Oh, I see how this works. We should just policy lynch D1 because POWERFUL WIZARDS will never be lynched until later.

Unvote: Fate
Vote: VasudeVa
(L-5)
^____^

...nah, I can't bring myself to do that.

Unvote: VasudeVa
(L-7)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Vi »

You're who again?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Vi »

Ellibereth wrote:Napoleon.
Never attribute to malice what you can attribute to incompetence.

...I'm kind of iffy on whether I should believe that.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Nobody is .43 of a vote. But a POWERFUL WIZARD can be .57 of a vote.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #39 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Vi »

You can be .59 if you want to be part of a dance machine 9000.~ [/referencenoonewillget]

The reasons can't be that bad if I'm voting based on them.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by Vi »

You're not me and you're not voting Fate.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:36 am

Post by Vi »

Aww Rhinox, you need to stop being scum in my games.~

Also, how's the no-longer-a-puppy?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:31 am

Post by Vi »

vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote

Vi's wagon is falling apart.
A curious reason to unvote from a random wagon.
Vi I feel left out too.
And why do you say Rhino is scum?
*Awkwardly shied away from my skyrocketing wagon because it looked too large in spite of it being obviously nonserious - I'm obv. probably not going to get quicklynched so it seems like an awkward attempt to put content in his post
*Jumped on the semi-skyrocketing Rico VasuaVe wagon after balking at doing the same thing with my wagon - contradiction in intent?
*Jumped on the VussVudio train as a counterwagon when he could have done that before with Fate - did he not want to vote Fate?

Also, I need more VV puns. That last one was a recycle. :(
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Vi »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Vi: That was some heavenly humor right there :P.
That... was impressive, taking the obscure reference one step further.

PZ knows better than what?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Vi »

Gammagooey wrote:Vi: If Rhinox is scum why aren't you voting him?
Because Fate has a special place on my priority list.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:03 am

Post by Vi »

Well that was different.

I don't have the time to parse what just happened (aside from "This is what the Screaming Death Clan looks like"). However, my first impression is that given the previous game I'm not going to unvote Fate on principle, particularly considering I'm not sure what part of the mod error actually confirms Fate as Town. (countdown before I get flamed for that--3,2,1...)

I'm out for the next four days, and if I get access I sense that this isn't the game I'll catch up in.
But it promises to be a fascinating read when I get back.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #225 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 am

Post by Vi »

Fate wrote:I want Vi to come in.
I'm here. Seven hours early because nobody else is awake right now so I can steal a computer. I know there are a lot of words ITT but how did everyone miss my signature or where I said
I would be gone for four days
I want Vi to have words.
My words are--I haven't had time to sit through the onslaught of hate and propaganda and weigh whether I like the VasudeVa wagon. It wasn't my top pick when I left, and my initial skimread is that VV is getting bullied around (fairly easy to do tbh~).
I want Vi to hammer.
Yeah, no. I'll take the cut in style points - VuVuko has since claimed anyway - and let it be until I have a chance to read this properly.

Until then, why not tell me in no uncertain terms why you're confirmed Town, Fate. I've run it over and I can see how it would be more likely, but in no way
confirmed

Skimread makes me twitch when I read Gammagooey's posts.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Vi »

VasudeVa wrote:
It wasn't my top pick when I left, and my initial skimread is that VV is getting bullied around (fairly easy to do tbh~).
>.>. ugh, memories........OF VICTORY! :mrgreen:

o.O
*hides*
Don't provoke someone who is waiting to decide whether to hammer you.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #248 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Vi »

Fate wrote:
n no uncertain terms why you're confirmed Town, Fate. I've run it over and I can see how it would be more likely, but in no way
confirmed
Fate wrote:If you really thought about it, you'd see why I was confirmed. But like I SAID, don't. Ignore it, pretend it never happened, let's play this like a mod-error free sexy normal game.
I don't want a bigger target on my back then I already have, so I want it left at that.
And I
don't
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #249 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Vi »

EBWOP: Meh. Looking at the time stamps, it's difficult to disagree. Even so, catching up.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #250 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Vi »

*I basically agree with UK on Page 5 - the initial BlueVasuedeShoes argument was weak. It's difficult for me to evaluate what followed because it was basically VasudeVa panic-flailing in every direction with Fate screaming at him, but there's no way I can say VV looked GOOD coming out of it.
*However, The VasudeVa Monologues that followed continued flailing everywhere even after Fate stopped being the sole focal point of his attention, and his recent posts are scrambling in the worst kind of way.
**UK trying to active-lurk (this late, not around Page 3 when it was a good accusation)?
**Fate-scum when he's already pointed out why he's more likely than not Town? (one should always play fairly when one holds the winning cards - you're welcome to banter with Fate but seriously accusing him of being scum needs to be a bit more convincing)
**I'm an entirely null read?
**SpyreX is scum when he's claimed a confirmable role D1? (I have reliable meta to say he's played the bulletz game before, btw)
*Papa Zito is playing slightly better than vezo. By which I mean he needs to die.
*Jahudo is also a high-tier target for trying to near-completely sidestep VasudeFate while keeping his vote on someone who's not being looked at because he's a minor offender while Rhinox (who he said he would hammer D1 without thought) is being called scum.
*Rhinox is etc.

I would recommend a megalynch on Rhinox like rite nao but the power of the b&wagon is kind of compelling. I'm not superhyped that VasudeVa
sudeVa
sudeVa
sudeVa
sudeVa
VasudeVa
will flip scum but the chance of him leaving the game via means other than lynch is fairly minimal; and between the Vanilla claim, the unhelpful scumhunting, and the fact that a majority already wants him dead
anyway
I can't work myself up to being opposed to this lynch.

If I had a bullet I would spray it with some Rhino-X, of course. PZ is a good second choice.

---

Intent to hammer, 48 hours.
In the meantime, magnus_orion can protest/waffle less and do something meaningful with his life.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Vi »

m_o has been on the fringe of the VasudeVa argument pretty much as far back as I cared to read (Page 5) and I'm not apologetic about watching him get grilled. I was actually kind of sympathetic to him until I read these:
*His references to "the case on Rhinox" are much more vague than they should be considering:
**a case has already been made multiple times against him (contrary to what PikachuGM is saying)
**and it's not based on lurking or V/LA or any of that (contrary to what PikachuGM is kind of saying with his "LAL IS HUGE SITE META")
*m_o comes out and says he has no
evidence
that VV is a psycho Townie. There's a huge difference between having no
evidence
and having no
reasonable certainty
- if there were no evidence, this push away from VV shouldn't be happening in the first place.
*that giant extremely passive fence-sit on Rhinox (I have an EXTREMELY COMPELLING case on Rhinox - and depending on how he posts when he comes back I can ignore it entirely or say I was there all along)

As a general rule ITT, if anyone is being quoted for being awesome it's usually me.

SpyreX's clarification is made of huh and what BUT that's best saved for later.

Hey you, Pikachu. When I said 48 hours to hammer, I meant
hammer
. What happened to VV, or what made m_o a relatively better choice?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Vi »

Fate wrote:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VI THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD FUCKIN HAMMER WHEN ASKED. WHAT SORT OF RAINBOWS AND GUMDROPS DID YOU EXCEPT IN 48 FUCKIN HOURS?
I think everything up to this point answers that in part.
There are still a few loose ends, though - for one thing, VasudeVanHalen is noticeably absent right now.

----
Vi wrote:Hey you, Pikachu. When I said 48 hours to hammer, I meant
hammer
. What happened to VV, or what made m_o a relatively better choice?
THIS IS TO ALMASTERGM
RANULF TO PIKACHU
COME IN, PIKACHU

UK wrote:I have no opinion on Rhinox since he hasn't posted JACK SHIT. What he has posted has been unimpressive, but there have been comparatively worse people, IMO.
what
AlmasterGM wrote:read, "we need longer days so Rhinox can post more and I can find more reasons to call him scummy and derail the VV lynch muahahaha."
WHAT
No seriously, this last one is calling Rhinox probTown. I'd
love
to hear the reasoning behind that one.

----
m_o wrote:I already got a conditional read on AGM out of his vote on me.
Fate wrote:A conditional read based on VV being TOWN.
I missed something.

----

m_o - You're actually very calm right now, in spite of being quadrupleflamed. Why?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #321 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Vi »

AlmasterGM wrote:@Vi - see my entire argument with m_o, he's being scumtastic and is clearly the best wagon right now.

also where do I call rhinox town. I have no read on him because he ISN'T POSTING, which makes sense.
First sentence - The comparison here is WITH VASUDEVA. I think it has been established that m_o looks sketchy, but why him over the person you were previously gung-ho for?

Second sentence - The context of that accusation was that magnus_orion was SCUM trying to deflect attention from VasudeVa SCUM toward Rhinox EVIDENTLYNOTSCUM. The last alignment assumption is filled in but I don't see how it would be any other way.

----

Rhinox: Why UK over Jahudo?
And a bit more succinctly for me (pretty please etc.) why VasudeVa over magnus_orion?

Cut: Why place m_o on your scumlist if voting him is conditional on VasudeVa's flip? For that matter, why not VasudeVote?

----

m_o: Might I suggest a different playstyle in the future?

I don't think making scum associations without flips is a good idea at all.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #337 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Vi »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Vi wrote:First sentence - The comparison here is WITH VASUDEVA. I think it has been established that m_o looks sketchy, but why him over the person you were previously gung-ho for?
I don't know. I admit, I have not actually compared the cases side by side. I am just voting for magnus because he has been more scummy more recently. I SHOULD do a comparative analysis, but that will come later. Right now, I am more interested in seeing where this goes and giving myself more stuff to compare with.
This isn't a math question, no comparative analysis necessary. There were lots of people on VasudeVa (who you say is STILL hyperscummy) and he was getting lynched in 48 hours on my guarantee. You switched off of THAT GUY... why.

Who are your candidates for lynching Today, and are they set in stone?

Along those lines, I'm really not all that fond of the m_o wagon at this point. What do you think of rejoining the VasudeVa wagon?
Same question to
Papa Zito
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #340 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Vi »

SpyreX wrote:M_o actually reads like that guy who tries to say "I really like you" but actually blurts out the summoning ritual for Cthulhu and then pees his pants and runs away.
Either you're just making stuff up or you have some zetta WEIRD life experiences. Regardless, your Christmas present is going to be a few free trips to some nice people who wear shiny white coats.~

@Papa Zito: So what?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo wrote:<stuff>
WE NEED MORE
VESPENE GAS
COMMENTARY ON PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO BE LYNCHED

Also check Papa Zito out here.
*He misses most of the VV buildup, so he didn't actually say anything to justify VV's lynch,
*volunteers to hammer,
*pushes the hammer again after my first "I'm catching up; go away" post, and yet
*is willing to meander away for someone else in spite of repeated goading to rejoin the VasudeVa wagon.
EXTREME PRO-TOWN BEHAVIOR.
AlmasterGM isn't far behind him in this train of thought.

I really want to put down a good vote but there are SO MANY (GOOD) PEOPLE TO CHOOSE FROM.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #357 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Vi »

Vi wrote:I really want to put down a good vote but there are SO MANY (GOOD) PEOPLE TO CHOOSE FROM.
Totally from my most recent post, Gammagooey.

also
Vi wrote:There are still a few loose ends, though - for one thing, VasudeVanHalen is noticeably absent right now.
also
Vi, Sunday 7:26PM wrote:Intent to hammer, 48 hours.
13 hours remain, and conveniently the time listed is more or less when I'm going to get back tonight.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #829 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Vi »

Faraday wrote:
Gammagooey,
Mafia Goon
was victorious!
Gammagooey. Why didn't you quickhammer?

I can't work myself up to getting upset over this, largely because treating this game as some kind of sick joke was my coping mechanism for so long.
With that said, I don't disagree with Fate (but will say "I told you so" about D1 PL choices :P ).
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #834 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Vi »

Faraday wrote:Scum didn't play particularly well, I don't think, and I hope they don't mind me saying, but the town just...was very bad.
This.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #855 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Vi »

Gammagooey wrote:Also I guess I made some good night kills given the dead quicktopic- I expected that Vi would continue thinking I was scum there but basically the whole topic agreeing on it until my L-1 bus of UK was o.O
I could definitely tell your play was "off" but there were TOO MANY PEOPLE ahead of you in the deathqueue, all of whom were Town >_>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”