Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

lrd, is near the top f my shoot list, I don't gt why these guys don't vote for up and then kill lrd like char said. I do find some of char's play slightly scummy, but UP and lrd are so much more scummy that its hard not to vote then. Chesskid should vote, and lrd should also vote.
after a wank.
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Uprising »

Okay, I'm done.

VOTE: Lrdwhyt

Charnel, I'm sorry for even voting you in the first place now.

Voting him because I'm most certainly not voting myself.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Parama »

Day 3 Vote Count #4

[2] Uprising
- Charnel, CooLDoG

[1] Charnel
- Enigma

[1] Lrdwhyt
- Uprising

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

Not Voting (2): chesskid3, Lrdwhyt

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is at 8 AM CST on 11/27/10 (Less than 4 days!)
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Uprising

Whatever.
I don't even care anymore.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:07 am

Post by mykonian »

Uprising wrote:Okay, I'm done.

VOTE: Lrdwhyt

Charnel, I'm sorry for even voting you in the first place now.

Voting him because I'm most certainly not voting myself.
It's fine. But even if you are this nice, I really won't unvote you :( The vote on me didn't make sense, unless you were following Enigma and hoping you got a counterwagon on your main accuser. You have played well (as scum) though.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:08 am

Post by Charnel »

sorry about that.
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

inb4 Enigma hammers and Enigma/Charnel scumteam wins, btw.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Charnel »

Look, this ghost that I'm scum keeps going round. To the point that people are voting me because it makes sense that I'm scum. It makes sense because I have been under pressure when I came into the game (and moospiker was a hardcore lurker). It makes sense that I'm scum just because people keep saying that I am.

So don't worry chess. You'll know that it isn't the truth in a day or so, when Enigma hasn't hammered. He won't do it. (and this is not some psycholical thing, seen his play this game, he'll won't join the bandwagon, and he'll stay consistent with his reads)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

WELL THEN WE CAN'T EXACTLY GET A LYNCH THEN CAN WE?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:WELL THEN WE CAN'T EXACTLY GET A LYNCH THEN CAN WE?
why do you think this day is going this slow? Enigma isn't going to move and Lrd is a lurker. We do need one of them.

I can give you two solutions. One is waiting till the deadline and force this lynch through. The other is that one of the other two actually does hammer. I think Enigma should. He had a good point against Uprising (like lrd pointed out) and it is quite obvious that I'm not going to be the lynch.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Parama »

Day 3 Vote Count #5

[3] Uprising
- Charnel, CooLDoG, chesskid3

[1] Charnel
- Enigma

[1] Lrdwhyt
- Uprising

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

Not Voting (2): Lrdwhyt

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is at 8 AM CST on 11/27/10 (Less than 4 days!)

Uprising is at L-1.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Lrdwhyt
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Lrdwhyt
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Lrdwhyt »

chesskid3 wrote:your entire question is a strawman. "What are you waiting for, a chance to hammer?"

HOw about I ask you this: "When you aren't killing people, what do you like to do?"

feel like answering?
That was my second question, which was purposefully accusatory. My first was why you didn't vote Enigma if you suspected him, which wasn't an accusation.
CooLDoG wrote:@char, I'm always open for suggestions... I have a pretty good idea though.
@up so you really have no reason for you vote, lynch plz...
@lrd, what do you mean by your last few posts?
I was wondering why Enigma had a change of mind when his original reason should still be valid, and why chess wasn't voting Enigma.
Charnel wrote:I think we agree.
Lrdwhyt wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Can we lynch Enigma tomorrow?
You keep saying this, but I don't see you voting Enigma. What are you waiting for? An opportunity to hammer in a mislynch without being shot to death by the vigilante?

Still going with Uprising's regression in playing ability being a change in affiliation, not something else that I can't think of. Would like to hear answers to my questions first, though.
These are rhetoric questions, Lrd.

Inactivity is antitown. Action is protown. We don't have enough action in this game at the moment. Vote please.
They are not. Both questions have answers, and I am looking for one (two). It seems that they won't be answered, though...
Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:I'm not voting because I don't trust Lrd.
Lrd is slowing the game down, purposefully. You are helping him this way. The solution is simply. Lynch Uprising, shoot Lrd.

I'm particulary surprised that Enigma and Uprising both say: "lrd would be a good vote too... but eh... I'm staying on charnel!"

I'm totally missing why I'm more scummy then Lrd. It are two OMGUS based votes, and only Enigma has shown that such feelings existed. For Uprising it was a calculated tactical move. So can we please lynch Uprising?
Am not. Hammering this early would be stifling the discussion, though now it seems there won't be any more. So eh.

CoolDoG should only shoot tonight if he's going to kill scum, regardless of the results of the lynch.

Also I'm not lurking just inactive. Check my other games if you don't believe me. To defend myself from the impending shot, being inactive itself means nothing. If you think I'm scum for something else, well, you're wrong. If Uprising turns out to be innocent, it's possible/likely that one of the other doctors is lying, but not at all guaranteed.

That would be all, I suppose. VOTE: Uprising. I believe this is not premature.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Enigma »

If Uprising flips town, it's obvious who is scum!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Let me make this clear, if UP flips town, I have a very good target. Can you guess who it is???

100 people survey, top 1 on the booooorde

Survey says:
Lrd! (100)
after a wank.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Parama »

Day 3 Vote Count #6 (Final)

[4] Uprising
- Charnel, CooLDoG, chesskid3, Lrdwhyt

[1] Charnel
- Enigma

[1] Lrdwhyt
- Uprising

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

Not Voting (0):

With 6 alive, it took 4 to lynch.

Uprising has been lynched. Mod scene shortly.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Parama »

After another long day at the hospital, the town had had enough. 3 of the 6 people alive claimed to be doctors - but were they all telling the truth? The town believed Uprising the least out of the group, and as the sun was setting, chesskid3 knocked her to the floor. He didn't have any weapon at hand, but the contents of her pockets spilled on the ground. Everyone instantly recognized the syringes - similar ones had been used to kill Wingless and Exe in the nights prior. Lrd grabbed one of the syringes lying on the floor and injected Uprising with her own euthanasia. Within minutes her breathing stopped, and a search of her pockets was conducted. Turns out she had once been a normal doctor but had big dreams for the future that she'd never be able to see.

Uprising, who was a
Power-Mad Doctor
, euthanized Day 3.

Night 3 begins. 72 hours, so 11/26/10 at 9 PM CST. Try not to eat too much turkey, you don't want to get sick!
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Parama »

You wake to the butchered body of Enigma. His white doctor's outfit was stained with blood. But it appears he was on your side, unlike the other dead doctors. Since a doctor is nothing out of the ordinary, let's move on to the body of Little Boy Lrdwhyt across the room. Looks like the poor guy died of a heartattack... at age 6... somehow. Well, this hospital makes little to no sense anyways, so let's not question it.

Enigma, who was a
Doctor
, slaughtered Night 3.
Lrdwhyt, who was a
Little Boy, Patient
, suffered a heart attack Night 3.

Day 4 Vote Count #0

[0] Charnel
-

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

Not Voting (3): Charnel, chesskid3, CooLDoG

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline is 12/10/10 at 9PM CST.

This is the final day.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well, I "protected" charnel in an attempt to kill him.
This is pretty easy.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Avatar bet, right here, right now, Charnel?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually lets put it this way, if its a kingmaker, with CoolDoG SK, then I award him a deserved victory (due to town like Zang).
Otherwise, lets win this shit.

Vote: Charnel
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Just to clear any bullshit before Charnel even gets to say it, reread the first few pages of d1. Me and Exe say almost exactly the same stuff.
He was scum. That clears me pretttttttttttty clearly.

CoolDoG you better not screw this up if you are town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Charnel, are you mad?
We can't lynch the SK today, that's handing mafia a win unless our vig kills correctly. Really?
unvote

I had a good reason why I thought the setup was 9-2-1 in stead of 8-3-1 (in that case this loses, in 9-2-1 it wins), but I can't remember it now, as it is quite late. It had something to do with the amount of people that were confirmed, I thought. I'll get back to you on this in 8 hours, or so.
"I forgot the number of scum wasn't public and slipped"
QED.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:
Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Charnel, are you mad?
We can't lynch the SK today, that's handing mafia a win unless our vig kills correctly. Really?
unvote

I had a good reason why I thought the setup was 9-2-1 in stead of 8-3-1 (in that case this loses, in 9-2-1 it wins), but I can't remember it now, as it is quite late. It had something to do with the amount of people that were confirmed, I thought. I'll get back to you on this in 8 hours, or so.
"I forgot the number of scum wasn't public and slipped"
QED.
My next post, 10 hours later (because I slept in that time)
Charnel wrote:the reasoning why it must be 9-2-1 was simple. 8-3-1 would more then likely have a BP SK, and would already be lost by the town. 9-2-1 is winnable, so we have to take that chance.
What about strawmanning?

Anyway, not that it matters much in such a situation, but I tracked chess. He visited Enigma.
vote Chesskid
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Post by Charnel »

Either way, we can't lose anymore, CooLDoG. Lynch one, kill the other. The worst you can do is draw, so the pressure is not that heavy as usually.

However, even from your point, this can't be hard. Chess's play doesn't make sense as town. VI's are not known for leading lynches, while he did. He isn't a doc, as he claimed that his protect didn't work. There is no role in the game which explains it. Even with the SK gone, he tried to "protect me" to kill me. There is a name for that gambit, claiming a role which is so unlikely that it has to be true, and it is employed by scum.

The more you think about it, the more you know that Chess did indeed make a gutsy fakeclaim, like his entire play is that of gutsy scum. On the fakeclaim: wasn't it suspicious to you that Chess was so long only softclaiming his role, constantly trying to avoid having to claim and ultimately doing this reluctantly? That is not the way town play's as a softclaim is a damn good indicator for scum that he is a PR (it even was a docsoftclaim), so scum would have got all the information it needed, while town didn't. It's now so clear that he only softclaimed to avoid getting lynched. When he was forced to claim in massclaim, he fakeclaimed in such a way that everybody thought "he can't have made that up". Well, he did.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually, I visited you, hoping for another kill.
Tsk tsk.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”