Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Callandor »

So fucking mad though, look at the town power that we had that's been WASTED.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Callandor wrote:Dram if you're town you should be voting Magna. Are you town?
I am, except I'm not aiming for a quickhammer without everybody having voiced their opinion.
I don't have a supercop saying you're town, see?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Callandor wrote:^ 2 kills last night dram, cmon think.

Actually 2scums + sk is POSSIBLE.

Magna/??

+ a 3rd party SK who's kill didn't go through Night 1? Not impossible. Although less likely.
So what you're saying is that IF you're town, and IF I was converted into a 2 man scumteam, thus making it 3p, you're fucked, right? So do you think I was recruited? Yeah, get a brain. The key was a oneshot deal, the penalty for me having to use it is that I lost my bulletproof. FUCK YOU JASON.

What the fuck is a supercop?
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Callandor »

Obviously not fucked, scum don't know what roles town have. DUH.

Supercop = goes through GF investigations and millers and shit like that.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

But...... town can't get a majority today. So you would definitely be fucked, since a scum lynch would be impossible.
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by Callandor »

I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHY THE GAME IS STILL GOING SCUM.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Gandalf
= If you are a Third Party and not a Serial Killer now would be the time to claim. The fact that the game isn’t over and Call is making his horrible fake-guilty claim is the only reason I’m not drumming for your head.
Call wrote:I got a supercop abillity last night as a result of the hatch going KABOOM. I got a GUILTY on magna. Lynch him he's fuckin' scum.
Well you made my decisions easy. I know I’m Town so I know you are fake-claiming scum. You must really be worried about the third party if you are making this sort of gambit.

VOTE: Callandor

This is perhaps the worst fake-cop claim I have seen since Personal Agenda Mafia. Where I was trying to get lynched. Hopefully Town isn’t stupid enough to fall for it like they did there.

Are you honestly claiming that after we had a Cop already in the set-up that you ‘magically’ got ‘Super Cop’ powers when the hatch exploded? Really?

When I have more time I’ll go back and read over your Day 1 to see who your partner likely is.
Call wrote:Actually IDC, this is probably over, Vote Magna, he's scum. Gandalf is scum too. Who's the 3rd?
DERP the game is over even thought the Mod didn’t call it.
Call wrote:Btw if you targeted Agar last night and aren't scum you better fucking claim NOW. We can't afford anymore fuck ups.
Are you really expecting someone is STUPID enough to target and kill the MOD CONFIRMED COP and not be Scum?

This is just the first of a series of statement calculated to earn ‘Outraged Town Points”.

Let’s see more now –
Call wrote:Dram if you're town you should be voting Magna. Are you town?
Look on as Call attempt to strong arm a quicklynch to hopeful finish the game for he and his scum partner. Because scum would never assert they are Town :roll:
Call wrote:So fucking mad though, look at the town power that we had that's been WASTED.
Look at him. He must be Town because he CARES SO MUCH.
Call wrote:I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHY THE GAME IS STILL GOING SCUM.
Can I guess? Is it because you still don't have a majority? Thought so.
Call wrote:+ a 3rd party SK who's kill didn't go through Night 1? Not impossible. Although less likely.
Actually I think VERY likely. Vezo can come in and reveal what he was fishing about for Day 2. I have a very fucking good idea why we only had 1 kill N1.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Faraday »

Magna calling me scum in a 2 man scumgroup is absolutely NOTED.

Especially since this is the worst ploy for any 2 man scum group ever.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Faraday wrote:Magna calling me scum in a 2 man scumgroup is absolutely NOTED.

Well fake-claiming a guilty certainly made my job simple.

And it is a pretty bad ploy. Why did you do it?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Faraday wrote:Magna calling me scum in a 2 man scumgroup is absolutely NOTED.

Well fake-claiming a guilty certainly made my job simple.

And it is a pretty bad ploy. Why did you do it?
STOP USING RHETORIC
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Gandalf
= If you are a Third Party and not a Serial Killer now would be the time to claim. The fact that the game isn’t over and Call is making his horrible fake-guilty claim is the only reason I’m not drumming for your head.
LMAO THIS IS MAGNA CONFIRMED FOR FUCKING SCUM. HE'S BASICALLY TELLING GANDALF TO GO FOR A SPLIT WIN. FUCKING HELL. OBVIOUS SCUM IS OBVIOUS. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hope you're the godfather.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Callandor wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Gandalf
LMAO THIS IS MAGNA CONFIRMED FOR FUCKING SCUM. HE'S BASICALLY TELLING GANDALF TO GO FOR A SPLIT WIN. FUCKING HELL. OBVIOUS SCUM IS OBVIOUS. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP USING RHETORIC!! [/sarcasm off]

I have to ask - why in the hell did you choose me to fake-claim a guilty on? You could have hit any number of other targets that wouldn't be able to fight back from your ploy as effectively as I am.

NOTE FOR THOSE INTERESTED - Call isn't bother to contest any of the points against him and is simply shouting 'LOOK SCUMZORS KEKEKEKE' in a weak Fate impersonation.

Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Callandor »

Callandor wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Gandalf

^^^ can't explain his town motivation (hint there's none) for making this post. Fucking sealed.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: I have to ask - why in the hell did you choose me to fake-claim a guilty on? You could have hit any number of other targets that wouldn't be able to fight back from your ploy as effectively as I am.
Note the wording here. CALLING IT A FAKE CLAIM. A pro town player would keep an open mind.

Thanks for pretty much suggesting strongly I'm town, although it's p obvious after you dug yer own grave by trying to call gandalf out for a draw. This is actually another valid point as to why I'm not scum, btw for those keeping track of why this is actually not a scum gambit.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Callandor wrote: ^^^ can't explain his town motivation (hint there's none) for making this post. Fucking sealed.
Funny. Really funny.

It's pretty obvious the motivation in trying to get information to Town regarding our situation.

Dekes wasn't lying about a 9-2-1 setup unless he's a complete Moron. Thus determining if Gandalf is the 3rd Party (and unlikely Serial Killer due to his role as Desmond) is important to addressing whether Town is in good shape by lynching your scummy ass and then PoEing your partner or whether lynching you results in a potential Kingmaker for Day 4 with a Serial Killer and your partner.

But let me ask -

EXPLAIN HOW YOUR GAMBIT INVOLVING 'MAGICAL SUPER DUPER COP POWERS' ISN'T COMPLETELY IMPLAUSIBLE IN A SET-UP WITH A MOD CONFIRMED COP?

You can't since you didn't answer when I asked in the first place - scum caught in the worlds's dumbest ploy ever. Congratulations Call.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Call wrote:Note the wording here. CALLING IT A FAKE CLAIM. A pro town player would keep an open mind.
Are you seriously this dumb? Are you saying that a Town player would keep an open mind when someone incorrectly claims they are Guilty with Super Cop powers that go through Godfathers and Millers and everything?

The only possible conclusion a Town player in my circumstances can conclude is the situation – You have to be Scum faking a claim hoping to end the game.

Nice fail argument. Continue to prove that you did a poor job in planning your ploy and it is backfiring horribly.

Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Callandor »

Hey Magna why would I respond to you point by point. I don't need to convince you you're scum, I need to convince the others (lol).

Also more evidence that magna's just trying to get into a point for point argument really.

He's pretty much clutching at straws now, he's already called out gandalf and softly seen if he's willing to go for a draw.
He's also resorting to set-up speculation, to dismiss my claim. This is a very valid tactic and one I've employed often as scum (British Comedy Mafia is the best example).
It's also pretty apparent that MAGNA should have thought what he was arguing before he did.

He's saying I'm looking for a quicklynch but apparently there's strong evidence of an SK, so why the fuck would I want a quicklynch. I'm not incompetent, and you'll get no where trying to paint me as such.

My scum record speaks for itself (lost a newbie game once), if I was scum here I'd have been able to secure a mislynch. Magna's obviously scum. Anyone got any questions re: my cop power and such are welcome to ask.

I'm so reasonable etc. (this is pro town)
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
It's pretty obvious the motivation in trying to get information to Town regarding our situation.

Dekes wasn't lying about a 9-2-1 setup unless he's a complete Moron. Thus determining if Gandalf is the 3rd Party (and unlikely Serial Killer due to his role as Desmond) is important to addressing whether Town is in good shape by lynching your scummy ass and then PoEing your partner or whether lynching you results in a potential Kingmaker for Day 4 with a Serial Killer and your partner.
Why is he an unlikely serial killer, stop outguessing the mod based on flavour. Bulletproof seems a GOOD scum abillity to me. If you were town you should be lyncing me anyway regardless of a third party or possible shit as if you don't lynch scum(of the mafia variety) today then you take the game out of your hands. But yeah you're trying to HELP and not see if the 3rd party is interested in a draw.

Not sure what possessed you to make that post, I mean CMON. Rush of blood when you saw my guilty but you could have tried to be more subtle.
EXPLAIN HOW YOUR GAMBIT INVOLVING 'MAGICAL SUPER DUPER COP POWERS' ISN'T COMPLETELY IMPLAUSIBLE IN A SET-UP WITH A MOD CONFIRMED COP?
There are several ways it could be balanced, would you like me to list them? Off top of my head:
Mafia Godfather (cop has 1 positive in the whole game if SK is investigation immune, Super Cop has a 1/alive player chance of getting the actual GF)
Framer would also negate the cop completely.

But obviously this is obvious, and you trying to suggest a set-up is implausible when you can't know the whole fucking set-up is also P cool.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Callandor »

CHESSKID I SEE YOU WATCHING THIS FORUM IF THERE'S A DEAD QT YOU ALL BETTER BE FUCKING CHEERING ME ON.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by Callandor »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Call wrote:Note the wording here. CALLING IT A FAKE CLAIM. A pro town player would keep an open mind.
Are you seriously this dumb? Are you saying that a Town player would keep an open mind when someone incorrectly claims they are Guilty with Super Cop powers that go through Godfathers and Millers and everything?

The only possible conclusion a Town player in my circumstances can conclude is the situation – You have to be Scum faking a claim hoping to end the game.

Nice fail argument. Continue to prove that you did a poor job in planning your ploy and it is backfiring horribly.
Um I was joking. Lmao.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Callandor »

MY ROLE WHICH I HINTED @ BUT NEVER CLAIMED ALSO HELPS BALANCE THE COPS OUT. BOOYAKA. MAGNA'S LIKE 'WHAT ROLE DOES HE HAVE :?' COUNTERACT THAT MAGNA, 'OH YOU PLANNED IT FROM THE START TO FAKE CLAIM' but wait I thought I was poor at pre-planning things according to this 'gambit' magna? Oh god I'm on a roll with reasons why I'm so fucking obviously town and magna's not

GUESS. GO ON. GUESS MY ROLE.

Literally frothing at the mouth.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
Callandor
Callandor
Goon
Callandor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Post by Callandor »

GOING TO BED. LYNCH MAGNA WHEN I'M GONE OR I SWEAR.
WE HAVE TO GO BACK
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:46 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

WTF is happening?

I am a redirector. I redirected magna to jason N1. And Magna to Call night 2. Please full claim guys.

Also it's about time we do a mass claim.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Hi everyone. Sorry I've been scarce. Night fell just as I was ready to hop in.

Why are we not lynching Gandalf? He came out and told us there was something that could change his alignment. Isn't it now clear that it was the hatch thing? Of course he'll deny that now--he has to--but come on.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:46 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Well, I'm not claiming. But I want Call and Magna to fullclaim RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Also, the hatch thing isn't what switched my alignment. I already told you what switches my alignment. If vezok is telling the truth, we may have caught a scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”