Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Where's your RedCoyote vote, slacker? Do you want to win this game yes/no?

RedCoyote certainly is someone who I could see myself voting for, as when I looked back at all the known scum there was very little mention of coyote or whom he replaced.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

So let's do it!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Can we do it faster? I'm getting old...
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

DGB, are you ready to join with me yet? Priority-wise, I'd prefer a pickem lynch over a no lynch. I just voted no lynch because I thought it would be easier to get through.

The more I think about it though, the more I think maybe you'll acquiesce on the grounds that we're effectively the only two left playing this game. Hear me out, because this could be construed as a bit of a radical argument. Wouldn't you rather take a shot at lynching pickem than sitting here waiting indefinitely for him or someone who would replace him? Even if you think I'm more likely to be scum, you don't know for sure. hito was convinced that I was town. Ythill was strongly in favor of me as town for the majority of the previous day... My proposal is that we'll get this game done, and your conscience will be clean either way. After all, it's not your fault that the game is stagnating. Rather than drag this game out any longer, you went with the logical alternative. You can argue 'til you're blue in the face that you know I'm scum, but that doesn't change the fact that there's no one here to listen to you except for me.

It's just an added benefit that I am actually town, btw. :mrgreen:
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

RedCoyote wrote:DGB, are you ready to join with me yet? Priority-wise, I'd prefer a pickem lynch over a no lynch. I just voted no lynch because I thought it would be easier to get through.

The more I think about it though, the more I think maybe you'll acquiesce on the grounds that we're effectively the only two left playing this game. Hear me out, because this could be construed as a bit of a radical argument. Wouldn't you rather take a shot at lynching pickem than sitting here waiting indefinitely for him or someone who would replace him? Even if you think I'm more likely to be scum, you don't know for sure. hito was convinced that I was town. Ythill was strongly in favor of me as town for the majority of the previous day... My proposal is that we'll get this game done, and your conscience will be clean either way. After all, it's not your fault that the game is stagnating. Rather than drag this game out any longer, you went with the logical alternative. You can argue 'til you're blue in the face that you know I'm scum, but that doesn't change the fact that there's no one here to listen to you except for me.

Holy shit is this just terrible.

Like if there were a random post feature and this one came up, this would be insta voted. Are you seriously forgetting that even if I am here then shit still can't get done? I certainly hope you realized this when you were posting this, because it seems to be by the tone of this that you didn't. I am not being hasty merely because I have recognized my vote sitting on you serves no tangible purpose at this juncture in time, as a no lynch *does* make sense since in certain scenarios, and I feel as if dgb is insistent for certain reasons.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love

STREAMING:

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Like I said, it's a bit of a radical argument, I fully acknowledge that, but if it would speak to anyone, it would speak to DGB (who is obviously my hardest sell at this point).

I'm not sure what you're talking about on the "shit can't get done" argument. Why would we need you to be here or not to lynch you? Our fates were effectively sealed yesterday, and I'm okay with that. I can put you in the mafia far before I can the other two. It's more likely that we'll get 2 active players and 1 inactive player to lynch you than it is to get 1 active player and 2 inactive players to lynch me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:55 am

I am bothered by ZeroFang/pickemgenius' indecision, mega-lurking, and obv-not-ready-the-game.

UNVOTE: RedCoyote

DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Day Seven: Vote Count 2

• No Lynch (RedCoyote) 1 L-1
Not voting: DrippingGoofball, Mr.Sandman, pickemgenius

With 4 alive, 3 votes are required for a lynch.

V/LA:

Activity Check!

The gang's all here!

Prod Count:

Muthaa, smashbro_of_the_SSS - 2

chihuahua0, millar13, Mr. Sandman, pickemgenius, Pittbunny, Reverse Simplicity, Sanxion, Shattered Viewpoint, Switz, youngminii - 1

The deadline for Day Seven is Thursday, 2nd December at 8pm UK time.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am

I'm also worried that RedCoyote isn't voting for pickemgenius.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 am

Deadline in 7 days, folks...

Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

Whoa
RedCoyote wrote:DGB, are you ready to join with me yet? Priority-wise, I'd prefer a pickem lynch over a no lynch. I just voted no lynch because I thought it would be easier to get through.

Dp you not find this post scummy, DGB? I thought this would've confirmed you rather than put you off
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:30 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

I agree with you on pickem though. I would've expected him to have put forward some thoughts on the players remaining about the game as a whole
Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

ZeroFang wrote:*sigh* you know I'm voting Zaj, right don?

Last time I simply updated Dizzy's vote count. This time I ISOed everyone and double checked everything. As it turns out, SSS was voting Zajnet this whole time. I didn't check to see if there were any other errors at that time, but assuming there wasn't, that was a hammer. Mr. Sandman and his unnoticed comment were right. That's a lynch. Don't take my error-ridden word for it. Check it yourself.

However
, should we choose to simply skip the hammer and continue going about the game normally, we would get something more like this. It should be more accurate considering I did it from ISOs and made it from scratch.

Switz, Robocopter87, don_johnson, DavidParker, and ZeroFang are all voting for
Zajnet
. That's 5 votes, putting him at
L-3
. If you count SSS's vote thats 6, and L-2, but since he's requested replaced I'm not sure whether it counts or not.

Zajnet, Sanxion, Mr.Sandman, and mallowgeno are all voting for
Robo
. 4 votes,
L-4

Enigma has a lone, useless vote on
don
. 1 vote,
L-7

Muthaa has a lone, useless vote on
wacka
. 1 vote
L-7
Something doesn't sit right with me about this post. Firstly, is it not more than convenient that for scum to search through and find a lynch of a townie, a lynch he wasn't part of? A townie who wasn't on the lynch, why would they bother, when they have no desire to have that person lynched? The whole, skip the hammer and continue the game, thing, seems improbable to me as well. I can't think of any mod who would say just play on if a majority was missed, which makes his effort to look as though the lynch didn't really happen, contrived.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:21 am

I know... I have a serious problem with pickemgenius. It's like he's just lurking, and even stalling to hammer anyone but himself.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Be fair, you'd be on my case if I was voting him just the same. If it makes you feel better:

Unvote
;
vote: pickemegenius
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 pm

If pickemgenius doesn't cast a vote in his next post, he will get my vote.

Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

DGB, you still haven't really commented on
that
post of RC's. I can't ignore it and it has scum written all over it pretty much
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:45 am

Same goes for pickemgenius.

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Same goes for pickemgenius.

I so have.

Can't hold back now.
VOTE: RedCoyote
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

STREAMING:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 am

Pffffffffffffffffft

You didn't even read the game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 am

Alright Sandman, the game is in our hands. With pickemgenius and RedCoyote voting for each other, we need to decide which is scum and join forces.

Mr.Sandman
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Mr.Sandman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Mr.Sandman »

I still haven't completely written you off either but the fact that neither of the other two have mentioned it probably says something. What's your feeling? My hearts says pickem, but my head says RC just for that post
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

RC 1455 wrote:Like I said, it's a bit of a radical argument, I fully acknowledge that, but if it would speak to anyone, it would speak to DGB
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Well, it's one of these two for sure.

But pickem's not-reading-the-game and obv-BS'ing and lurking certainly point to him being scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:40 pm

mod iso 10 wrote:
chihuahua0
(
don_johnson
, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Robocopter87
, ZeroFang,
yabbaguy
) 5 (L-5)
Muthaa
(
Sanxion
Xite91
chihuahua0
) 3 (L-7)
Reverse Simplicity
(Mr.Sandman) 1 (L-9)
Robocopter87
(
Muthaa
) 1 (L-9)
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
(
Shattered Viewpoint
) 1 (L-9)
Xite91
(
youngminii
) 1 (L-9)
yabbaguy
(
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
millar13
) 2 (L-8)

Not voting:
Fidelis
Guthrie
PaltryExcuse
Pittbunny
Reverse Simplicity
One of Red(smashbro)/ZF is scum distancing on the early Chi wagon.
AGREED - if not BOTH.

They're both equally bad, so this wagon isn't informative.

mod iso 13 wrote:
chihuahua0
(
don_johnson
, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Xite9
) 3 (L-7)
millar13
(
chihuahua0
, ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman,
Robocopter87
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
Sanxion
Shattered Viewpoint
) 7 (L-3)
Robocopter87
(
Muthaa
Pittbunny
) 2 (L-8)
Xite91
(
youngminii
) 1 (L-9)

Not voting:
Fidelis
Guthrie
millar13
PaltryExcuse
Reverse Simplicity
yabbaguy
Wasn't ZF just voting chi? Now he's willing to follow him? At least one more scum
must
be on that wagon.
NOT QUITE AGREEING, ZF, Sandman and Wacka get tiny townie points here.

I doubt that ALL the scum would be voting millar, here, the one holding back is prob scum (RedCoyote).

mod iso 18 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS) 1 (L-9)
millar13
(ZeroFang, Mr.Sandman,
Sanxion
chihuahua0
) 4 (L-6)
Robocopter87
(
Xite9
) 1 (L-9)
Xite91
(
youngminii
Pittbunny
Fidelis
Robocopter87
yabbaguy
millar13
don_johnson
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
Muthaa
) 9 (L-1)

Not voting:
Enigma
PaltryExcuse
Shattered Viewpoint
Zajnet

Why didn't SV hammer? Extreme buddying, playing the long game, or a teammate looking bad on the wagon? Wacka's vote came with a blathered explanation. If it's the long game, then Red's slot looks bad because if the chi bus was the plan from the begining, that would explain why smash parked there for most of D1.
WACKA is 100% SCUM NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

Smashbro(RedCoyote) looks a little worse here.

mod iso 22 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Fidelis
Sanxion
Robocopter87
, ZeroFang) 6 (L-4)
millar13
(Mr.Sandman,
chihuahua0
) 2 (L-8)
Robocopter87
(
Xite9
) 1 (L-9)
Xite91
(
Switz
Pittbunny
millar13

Muthaa
Shattered Viewpoint
) 5 (L-5)

Not voting:
Enigma
DavidParker
yabbaguy
Zajnet
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
Chi's been tunneling on Millar all day, ZF and Sanx both came off of the Millar wagon and ended up on chi. Maybe I missed a stepping-stone vote in the interim but it looks like they both avoided hot-topic Xite while crossing to what may be a bus.
mod iso 25 wrote:
chihuahua0
(smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Fidelis
Sanxion
Robocopter87
DavidParker
Zajnet
yabbaguy
millar13
Shattered Viewpoint
) 10 (L-0)

millar13 (Mr.Sandman,
chihuahua0
) 2 (L-8)
Robocopter87
(
Xite9
) 1 (L-9)
Xite91
(
Switz
Pittbunny

Muthaa
, ZeroFang) 4 (L-6)

Not voting:
Enigma
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
I'm still hestitant to believe that SV was the only scum on that wagon, seeing as how it was the optimal D1 scum play. Then again, there's WIFOM in that.
AGREED that SMASHBRO LOOKS BAD.

mod iso 30 wrote:
Enigma
(
DavidParker
) 1 L-8
Shattered Viewpoint
(
Switz
, Mr.Sandman, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Zajnet
Sanxion
mallowgeno
don_johnson
millar13
Shattered Viewpoint
) 9 L-0

Zajnet
(
yabbaguy
) 1 L-8

Not voting:
Enigma
Muthaa
Robocopter87
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
, ZeroFang
This VC presents a decent argument against a ZF-
Miyu
team. I really can't imagine scum self-hammering when two buddies are leaning towards a bus. It robs them of much-needed townie credit for no good reason. However, SV has seen me catch scum using this tell before, so it's possible he saw it as an opportune moment to pull the wool over my eyes. I guess time will tell...
Sandman and smashbro not looking good.

mod iso #36 wrote:
mallowgeno
(
Zajnet
Robocopter87
don_johnson
) 3 L-5
Muthaa
(
mallowgeno
) 1 L-7
Robocopter87
(Mr.Sandman) 1 L-7
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
(
Sanxion
Muthaa
) 2 L-6
Zajnet
(
Switz
, ZeroFang) 2 L-6

Not voting:
DavidParker
Enigma
millar13
, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
Here's the another instance where the scum are showing no interest in lynching the mallow/Xite slot. IMO, this suggests that SV's earlier lack of a hammer was buddying and that the slot was being groomed as a late-game mislynch. We should look for scum defending Xite D1, and linking him to each other in the mid game.
mod iso 38 wrote:
mallowgeno
(
Zajnet
) 1 L-7
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
(
Sanxion
Muthaa
) 2 L-6
Zajnet
(
Switz
, ZeroFang, smashbro_of_the_SSS,
don_johnson
Robocopter87
, Mr.Sandman,
DavidParker

mallowgeno
) 8 L-0

Not voting:
Enigma
millar13
Wacka Alpaca/Miyu
All townie milsynch on D3? Methinks no. A
Miyu
-Sanx team looks unlikely.
ZF, Sandman and smashbro not looking good.

mod iso 48 wrote:
Robocopter87
(
mallowgeno
Sanxion
Miyu
) 3 L-4
Miyu
(
Robocopter87
Muthaa
DavidParker
Enigma
drmyshottyizsik
) 5 L-2

Not voting: Mr.Sandman, RedCoyote,
Switz
, ZeroFang
This is my favorite VC ever.
Miyu
hovers @ an all town L-2 with 3/5 of the unconfirmed not voting. Note that she is conveniently suspicious of the only other guy with a prayer of getting lynched. I like this VC so much that I reread several pages surrounding the situation and will be discussing it in a separate post in the near future.
AGREED.

mod iso 51 wrote:
mallowgeno
(
Enigma
) 1 L-6
Miyu
(
Muthaa
, Mr.Sandman) 2 L-5
Robocopter87
(
mallowgeno
Sanxion
Miyu
, RedCoyote, ZeroFang,
drmyshottyizsik
DavidParker
) 7 L-0

Sanxion
(
Robocopter87
) 1 L-6

Not voting:
Switz
This was a very shady lynch. At least one scum has to be on it and my guess is both are.
Miyu
, RedCoyote, ZeroFang BAD BAD BAD

mod iso #56 wrote:
DavidParker
(
Miyu
) 2 L-3
mallowgeno
(Ythill, RedCoyote) 2 L-3
Miyu
(
Muthaa
DavidParker
mallowgeno
) 3 L-2
Muthaa
(ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting: Mr.Sandman,
Sanxion
So I've got this theory I can't shake where the scum were two men down and about to lose a third when Wacka got pissed and replaced out. Then
Miyu
came in and wowed you all with her mad skillz and her "lurking is scummy" (post post post) "bandwagoning is scummy" (park park park) strategy and you lynched Robo. Then, D5 started and three smart townies were like, "No, really, we're going to lynch her today." Then I came in and fudged it all up but... look who followed me...

Red hadn't even finished reading the game. He had no reason to trust me. I've got obv on my avatar FFS, did he think I wouldn't seem pro-town as scum? Often, when I start swinging my weight around, the scum like to hide in my shadow and help me to be wrong.
mod iso #58 wrote:
DavidParker
(
Miyu
) 2 L-3
mallowgeno
(RedCoyote,
DavidParker
, Ythill) 3 L-2
Miyu
(
Muthaa
mallowgeno
) 2 L-3
Muthaa
(ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting: Mr.Sandman,
Sanxion
I got off for a minute and then got back on, but pressure was being directed away from the all-town wagon and Red was happy staying put.
mod iso #63 wrote:
DavidParker
(
Miyu
, Ythill) 2 L-3
mallowgeno
(RedCoyote,
DavidParker
) 2 L-3
Miyu
(
hitogoroshi
mallowgeno
, Mr.Sandman) 3 L-2
Muthaa
(ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting:
Sanxion
Note that Sand didn't join the
Miyu
wagon until pressure faded, this in spite of the fact that he'd been attacking her hard during the previous day and his only other suspect had been revealed town. My vote was a feeler. Though I'd found the false caveat, I still found
Miyu
suspicious and I wanted to see what would happen if I backed her up for a minute. At fisrt glance, it seemed like nothing had...
mod iso #67 wrote:
DavidParker
(
Miyu
) 1 L-4
mallowgeno
(
DavidParker
, Ythill,
hitogoroshi
, RedCoyote) 4 L-1
Miyu
(
mallowgeno
, Mr. Sandman) 2 L-3
Muthaa (
ZeroFang
) 1 L-4

Not voting:
Sanxion
...until I looked at this VC and wondered how Red got onto the end of the mallow wagon. It was him briefly following me onto DP only to slide right back onto the more popular wagon behind me. Again, why the trust? He didn't question me once and I was wrong on both counts. Plus, I could have been scum from his PoV. And why does it seem like he's willing to lynch anyone but
Miyu
?
mod iso #68 wrote:
DavidParker
(
Miyu
, Mr. Sandman) 2 L-3
mallowgeno
(
DavidParker
, Ythill,
hitogoroshi
, RedCoyote) 4 L-1
Miyu
(
mallowgeno
) 1 L-4
Muthaa
(ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting:
Sanxion
This was a very strange vote from Sandman. Remember, he'd been tunelled on
Miyu
-as-scum for a long time. Then, inexplicably, he joined her momentarily on David. I'd really like an explanation.
mod iso #69 wrote:
DavidParker
(
Miyu
) 1 L-2
mallowgeno
(
DavidParker
, Ythill,
hitogoroshi
, RedCoyote, Mr. Sandman) 5 L-0

Miyu
(
mallowgeno
) 1 L-4
Muthaa (ZeroFang) 1 L-4

Not voting:
Sanxion
RecCoyoye, Sandman -
DO NOT LIKE

I'm getting lazy, but RedCoyote's voting record is consistently worse that ZF/pickem. However, pickem's behavior today is pure scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”