LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

You people are retarded. UK was right, you're all stupid. Scum deserve the win they're gonna get.

VT. When I'm gone look at the people on my list from the UK wagon, Antihero, and sadly, Jack if you all decide to pull your heads out of your asses and actually hunt scum.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

LMP... you aren't UK.
Get your head out of your ass and start producing something; you shouldn't feel so overwhelmed by pressure when there's none on you.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm at L-1. How the hell is that no pressure on me? And I've produced all I can. Apparently being right about not lynching the claimed SK makes one scum. I have no idea why, so I don't really know how to defend from the terrible wagon on me.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Haylen »

Nachomamma8 wrote:LMP... you aren't UK.
Get your head out of your ass and start producing something; you shouldn't feel so overwhelmed by pressure when there's none on you.
This is called strawmanning. Either you haven't read the last few pages and didn't notice LMP was at L-1 or you are trying to just strawmanning because it is pretty obvious he's under pressure.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Empking »

Haylen wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:LMP... you aren't UK.
This is called strawmanning. Either you haven't read the last few pages and didn't notice LMP was at L-1 or you are trying to just strawmanning because it is pretty obvious he's under pressure.
Does L-1 automatically equal pressure?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Haylen »

When everyone is attacking you out of no where, I would suggest yes. I'd be more worried if LMP was acting like this with 1-3 votes.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Jack »

Someone hammer.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Nocmen »

LynchMePls wrote:I'm at L-1. How the hell is that no pressure on me? And I've produced all I can. Apparently being right about not lynching the claimed SK makes one scum. I have no idea why, so I don't really know how to defend from the terrible wagon on me.
Did you take in to account why I thought you scum yesterday? And this is your defense?
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:21 am

Post by LimMePls »

Your "case" on me yesterday was a contrived joke, as is the wagon on me today.

V/LA on weekends
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 3.01

L-1 :right: LynchMePls - 7 - Jack, Glork, AGar, Empking, VasudeVa, Lowell, Nocmen
Empking - 1 - LynchMePls
Haylen - 1 - eldarad
Nachomamma8 - 1 - Haylen
Nocmen - 1 - Nachomamma8

Not Voting: Nikanor, RedCoyote, Xine, Antihero

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: December 15
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Haylen »

I would like to point out that the quickness of this wagon after everybody was so happily bandwagonning me is suspicious.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Empking »

Haylen wrote:I would like to point out that the quickness of this wagon after everybody was so happily bandwagonning me is suspicious.
Why?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

eldarad 838 wrote:Why do you automatically discount the possibility of UKmafia fakeclaiming SK to buy a Day or two? That's a one-way bet for mafia, surely - why do you think it is so unlikely that you jump to "ramifactions of lynching the SK" as if it was a foregone conclusion?
I read up to here and stopped. This speaks to me. UK is always emotional and mean-spirited when things don't go her way, so I don't see any reason as to why she shouldn't have been lynched yesterdar. I certainly don't see why her bandwagoners should be more likely to be scum than town for the reasons LMP has given.

I'm not a hard sell, ladies and gentlemen. I like lynching, and I don't mind following. Unless I see something particularly incriminating from someone else, I have intentions on finishing the job here. I probably shouldn't sound so foreboding though because I don't know when I'm coming back to the thread. I don't want it to seem too out of the blue though, especially given that I haven't gotten a chance to make a post yet today.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Glork »

LynchMePls wrote:Your "case" on me yesterday was a contrived joke, as is the wagon on me today.
Please read my big long post and address the posts I quoted/linked of yours that I didn't like. Please also comment on my connections between you/Nikanor, and you/Antihero.

Unvote
because I don't want this day to end yet. There is way too much :goodinfo: we haven't gotten out of the day.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by AGar »

Haylen wrote:I would like to point out that the quickness of this wagon after everybody was so happily bandwagonning me is suspicious.
WTF? When exactly was "everybody so happily bandwagonning" you? Because I would've jumped on in a heart beat. Don't twist the way events played out to your favor.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Glork wrote:LynchMePls is still scum, as of Post 376. Why is he still alive?
There is nothing that needs defending here. What exactly is the problem?
LynchMePls is still scum, as of Post 431. Why is he still alive?
There is nothing that needs defending here. What exactly is the problem?
And then LMP picks the worst reason to go after Antihero. These guys are firing blanks at each other. -_-
This is so ridiculous. Look through the thread, Antihero scum is obvious. I have certainly not been firing blanks.
The Patented Unvote from LMP. I knew his vote on Antihero wouldn't last very long. (Yes, I believe that Antihero and LMP are scum together.)
That is hilarious. I unvoted to push another case, and then came back to Antihero. Your point here is nonsensical. If I had just been looking for a reason to unvote Antihero, why would I go back to him?

This is what you people are sheeping? Really!? Simply absurd.

V/LA on weekends
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Xine »

I have done a re-skim of this game. I have not found LMP to be conclusively scum, and therefore I am unwilling to vote him. My main 2 suspects are Empking, for the same reasons I had before+ more active lurking. and Antihero, who had failed to post in this thread in 10 days, but is still posting all over MS. None of his posts in this game looked at all townish to me either.
VOTE: Antihero
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:50 am

Post by AGar »

Xine wrote:I have done a re-skim of this game. I have not found LMP to be conclusively scum, and therefore I am unwilling to vote him. My main 2 suspects are Empking, for the same reasons I had before+ more active lurking. and Antihero, who had failed to post in this thread in 10 days, but is still posting all over MS. None of his posts in this game looked at all townish to me either.
Everyone look at this post.

Real hard.

"My main two suspects are Empking, who I say to have put a case out on, and Antihero, who needs to be replaced. I'm voting the complete lurker."

Scum.

With LMP.
And Haylen.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:16 am

Post by RedCoyote »

The only unsettling thing about LMP's wagon is that Nacho is missing from it.

Why do you think this is, Jack?
eldarad
eldarad
Mafia Scum
eldarad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:58 am

Post by eldarad »

@LMP:
eldarad, post 838 wrote:So you think that the speed of the lynch of a player who claimed SK, but then had nacho claim a guilty result on him, was excessive to the point that 2 or 3 of the last 5 (but not the first 4) are mafia?
What is significant about the 5th vote that makes it indicative of mafia compared to the 4th vote?

Why do you automatically discount the possibility of UKmafia fakeclaiming SK to buy a Day or two? That's a one-way bet for mafia, surely - why do you think it is so unlikely that you jump to "ramifactions of lynching the SK" as if it was a foregone conclusion?
~~~
I'm surprised by the speed of the LMP wagon but I find myself not caring. I think LMP is a good lynch Today.
I also note that Haylen is trying to discredit the LMP wagon, which makes me want to lynch LMP even more. Having said that, I would much prefer to lynch Haylen Today.

~~~
@mod: please prod Nikanor and antihero
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Empking »

AGar wrote:
Xine wrote:I have done a re-skim of this game. I have not found LMP to be conclusively scum, and therefore I am unwilling to vote him. My main 2 suspects are Empking, for the same reasons I had before+ more active lurking. and Antihero, who had failed to post in this thread in 10 days, but is still posting all over MS. None of his posts in this game looked at all townish to me either.
Everyone look at this post.

Real hard.

"My main two suspects are Empking, who I say to have put a case out on, and Antihero, who needs to be replaced. I'm voting the complete lurker."

Scum.

With LMP.
And Haylen.
I thought the same BUT, according to Nacho, Xine is confirmed town.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Antihero »

And then LMP picks the worst reason to go after Antihero. These guys are firing blanks at each other. -_-
So, LMP crapattacks me, and I'm implicated because ...

scum only fling poop at their buddies?

If so, there's a larger scum team then 4.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Glork »

Antihero wrote:

No, it's the fact that you're both flinging crap at each other while ignoring acutal valid points against one another. I'm pretty sure I made that clear in my readthrough. Nice misinterp, champ.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Nikanor has been re-prodded, as he replied to the prior prod during Night.

Antihero PMed me a V/LA through today that I forgot to mention.

They both picked up their PM for the start of Day Three, so I expect great things from them soonest.

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

Glork wrote:
Antihero wrote:

No, it's the fact that you're both flinging crap at each other while ignoring acutal valid points against one another. I'm pretty sure I made that clear in my readthrough. Nice misinterp, champ.
So you ask for my response to your craptastic points, I respond, and you've got nothing? What were the good points against Antihero that I didn't point out in favor of the bad points?

Honestly, this is so mind numbingly frustrating.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”