Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am

Post by PogoStick »

insulting me is not helping me get better at this game either.
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:
nobody is buddying you but you tried to buddy to BV by
immediately
calling him pro-town, trying to get him on your side ASAP
(bold mine)
Quotes please.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:27 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

First post has been edited to account for Nocmen's death and GhostWriter's replacement. Vote count and prodcheck to come later today, when I have less of a hangover. <_<
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:I am willing to look at other players but Hop is both clearly scum and the largest wagon on one of the definite scum (You, SV and Hop). I have absolutely no reason to deal with you or SV (since I'm already convince of your being scum and Hop has the biggest wagon) and I couldn't try and get a better read on GW because he's just been replaced and his replacement isn't really in the game yet.
There are a lot of problems wrong with this. For one, you shouldn't be ignoring me or SV just because we're not the largest wagon. Also, you say your going to look at other players but you don't say anything about them. Also, is HOMJ your largest scumread?

Also, I can understand the replacement screwing up your Ghost case but there's still no excuse to not post one on SV.
Emp wrote:"I'm clearly strawmanning an argument so I must be town" Come on now...Also I'm pretty sure that I've talked about you and bv as much as Hop recently.
You clearly said "DB and Hop are clearly buddies. Who are my buddies?" implying that we must be scummier than you because we're "buddies" and you're not buddying. Also, I don't really think one real post about me and then a couple "OMG DB is buddying" and a bunch of "bv is town. Period." posts cut it.
emp wrote:
nobody is buddying you but you tried to buddy to BV by immediately calling him pro-town, trying to get him on your side ASAP
(bold mine)
Quotes please.
I think you're focusing on the wrong thing here. If I am not mistaken, HOMJ is calling you out for trying to get bv on your side. You may not have done it immidiately but you definately did. We both know what he meant.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Emp wrote:I am willing to look at other players but Hop is both clearly scum and the largest wagon on one of the definite scum (You, SV and Hop). I have absolutely no reason to deal with you or SV (since I'm already convince of your being scum and Hop has the biggest wagon) and I couldn't try and get a better read on GW because he's just been replaced and his replacement isn't really in the game yet.
There are a lot of problems wrong with this. For one, you shouldn't be ignoring me or SV just because we're not the largest wagon. Also, you say your going to look at other players but you don't say anything about them. Also, is HOMJ your largest scumread?

Also, I can understand the replacement screwing up your Ghost case but there's still no excuse to not post one on SV.
SV is pretending to have a Post Restriction. That's it (and its good enough for me)
Emp wrote:"I'm clearly strawmanning an argument so I must be town" Come on now...Also I'm pretty sure that I've talked about you and bv as much as Hop recently.
You clearly said "DB and Hop are clearly buddies. Who are my buddies?" implying that we must be scummier than you because we're "buddies" and you're not buddying.
You're ignoring the "must" thing.
Also, I don't really think one real post about me and then a couple "OMG DB is buddying" and a bunch of "bv is town. Period." posts cut it.
1. Don't teach Hop bad habits. You're not buddying with Hop you are buddies with Hop.
2. I'm confident that I've given multiple examples in multiple posts for why its clear that you and Hop are buddies.
3. I've explained in stupid detail why bv is town.
emp wrote:
nobody is buddying you but you tried to buddy to BV by immediately calling him pro-town, trying to get him on your side ASAP
(bold mine)
Quotes please.
I think you're focusing on the wrong thing here. If I am not mistaken, HOMJ is calling you out for trying to get bv on your side. You may not have done it immidiately but you definately did. We both know what he meant.
I'm not discussing what he meant (nobody can prove either way; though the fact that my bv read was forced out of me rather than being volunteered IS conclusive evidence for it being true). I'm discussing the fact that he's clearly trying to make things out as worse that they are.

TM: Please note the way DB swooped in to defend Hop.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by PogoStick »

emp, just because 2 people make cases on you doesn't mean we are buddying, it could possibly mean that 2 people find you scummy and your words support my theory of you being scum and now you are flailing by accusing us of buddying or defending.

I don't need him to help me make my case on you, I have provided more than enough to get you lynched

when you stack my evidence on you vs your evidence on me the scale tips towards you being scum not me, all we need now is these inactives to come in and decide what they want to do.

btw if anyone wants me to bullet my reasons why he is scum, please ask and I will gladly do so, I won't hide my information because OMG scum may read it also.
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by bv310 »

^It'd sure help me make sense of this last bit. Trying to read your argument back and forth is headache-inducing.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by PogoStick »

bv310 wrote:^It'd sure help me make sense of this last bit. Trying to read your argument back and forth is headache-inducing.
I'm not doing anything for you till you show interest in playing

If I recall you have 2 direct questions you are avoiding as well
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

bv wrote:^It'd sure help me make sense of this last bit. Trying to read your argument back and forth is headache-inducing.
This is not good enough. if I recall, we still haven't gotten anything from you other than things about HOMJ.
Emp wrote:I'm not discussing what he meant (nobody can prove either way; though the fact that my bv read was forced out of me rather than being volunteered IS conclusive evidence for it being true). I'm discussing the fact that he's clearly trying to make things out as worse that they are.
I for one fail to see this in the aforementioned quote. Yes, HOMJ did say immidiately when you didn't talk about bv immidiately but everyone still knew what he meant. Hell, I didn't even pay any mind to it because it was so pointless until you pointed it out. The only one making things worse than they are is you.

Also, calling you out for bullshit reasoning is not a defence, its you being scummy.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

[
VOTE COUNT 2.04
]

"What are you doing here?"
"We're trying to plug a hole in the universe. What are you doing here?"

[
]
HopOnMyJoystick
- Empking, bv310, Zang

[
]
Empking
- Doombunny9, HopOnMyJoystick, TonyMontana

[
]
bv310
- smargaret

Not Voting: GhostWriter, Shattered Viewpoint

Day 2 will end on December 8th, 2010 at 10:30 PM EST (Countdown here.) or when someone is lynched.

With 9 present and alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

[
PRODS
]

<_< Mass prod sent out cuz I'm lazy like that.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Emp wrote:I'm not discussing what he meant (nobody can prove either way; though the fact that my bv read was forced out of me rather than being volunteered IS conclusive evidence for it being true). I'm discussing the fact that he's clearly trying to make things out as worse that they are.
I for one fail to see this in the aforementioned quote. Yes, HOMJ did say immidiately when you didn't talk about bv immidiately but everyone still knew what he meant.
Give me one town reason for why he would say "immediately". If you're going gto defend him you may as well do it without just going for rhetoric everytime.
Hell, I didn't even pay any mind to it because it was so pointless until you pointed it out.
"I ignored the scummy lie of my partner" - What does that prove?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by Empking »

Hop:
Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:
immediately
(bold mine)
Quotes please.
Also,quotes for where I said you and DB were buddying.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:25 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:TM: What weak arguments?
Look at this in a wider issue.
DB and Hop are clearly buddies.
Who are my buddies?
Lies getting harder to remember emp?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:Hop:
Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:
immediately
(bold mine)
Quotes please.
TM: Note the way that DB and Hop are launching a coordinated strike against myself (by continuing to ignore my several posts about how "being buddies" is nothing like "buddying".) in order to make me mad.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Empking »

TM: Also note how DB has clearly told Hop to leave his defense to the "immediately" point to DB and Hop is being a good follower and ignoring it.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 am

Post by PogoStick »

why are you directing everything toward TM? there are other players in this game

and how is me pointing out your lies a coordinated strike?

seems like you are flailing pretty hard
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 am

Post by PogoStick »

you need to convince more than TM that you are not scum
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:why are you directing everything toward TM? there are other players in this game
And they're welcome to read the points I direct to TM.
and how is me pointing out your lies a coordinated strike?[/quotes]

Quotes please.

seems like you are flailing pretty hard
Evidence please.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:42 am

Post by Empking »

Also,
Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:Hop:
Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:
immediately
(bold mine)
Quotes please.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:53 am

Post by PogoStick »

emp I posted the quote where you said I was buddying, can you not read?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p2642527

evidence of you flailing is accusing me and DB for buddying when we are making cases on you being scum, besides do you not know how buddying works?

buddying is typically scum buddying to town, you are implying that DB and I are scum together teaming up on you which is not what buddying is.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:54 am

Post by PogoStick »

and I hope people notice that your activity went WAY UP once pressure built on you, before that you were just lurking and posting sporadically, now everytime someone posts something about you, you are right online to respond.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:58 am

Post by Empking »

TM:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote: besides do you not know how buddying works?

buddying is typically scum buddying to town, you are implying that DB and I are scum together teaming up on you which is not what buddying is.
Is this or is this not conclusive evidence that DB and Hop knew what I meant and were just trying to annoy me in order to bait me.

Hop: You're saying that since pressure has built up on me then I've responded to posts directed to myself quicker. Please provide evidence of that.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 am

Post by Empking »

Hop: You've ignored my request for proof about you "immediate" argument enough times that I can't even make the post pyramid bigger without the forum preventing me. Please respond to it.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 am

Post by PogoStick »

Day 1 - 16 posts
Day 2 - 71 posts

nuff said.

and you decalred bv as pro town that was pretty immediate imo
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Day 1 - 16 posts
Day 2 - 71 posts

nuff said.
No.
and you decalred bv as pro town that was pretty immediate imo
Are the say 25/11 is immediately after 16/11 (bv's first post) or do have some other date in mind.

DB:Wow, I guess you were wrong about Hop not meaning immediately, weren't you? Whoops.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”