vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

What?
Why didn't we explode the hatch in the first day?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Also prein for SE3.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In the remnants of the hatch implosion, everyone stands around, a bit confused.

"What... was that?" Locke asks.

"That... was your faith being tested. And we were sent a savior..." Eko replies.

They both turn and look at Desmond, who is visibly shaken.

"Don't you see, Desmond? THIS is your destiny. This ISLAND is your destiny!"

"Aye?"

"Yes..." Eko trails off as the three of them look over at Michael, Claire, and Jin. "These three... these three don't have faith. They weren't there to help us."

The three of them begin to back up. Michael pulls a gun out of nowhere and fires off a single shot. The bullet whizzes by, clearly missing the target. Michael fires again, but all that is heard are clicks. The empty clicks of the chamber. Eko charges towards Michael and bashes him in the side of the head with his Jesus Stick.

Stephoscope [MICHAEL DAWSON],
Investigation-Immune Two-Shot Serial Killer
, endgamed

Locke turns to Desmond, putting a hand on his shoulder and a knife in Desmond's hand. He points towards Claire with a smirk.

"Her?"

"All of them, Desmond. They ALL have to go... so we can fulfill our destinies."

Claire begins to weep as Desmond walks up to her, brandishing the knife in his hand. He flinches and hesitates for a moment...and then quickly slices the blade across her throat, spilling blood everywhere as she collapses to the ground. He lets out a burst of air as he stops holding his breath.

Callandor/Faraday [CLAIRE LITTLETON],
Ascetic with a One-Shot Supercop
, endgamed

Locke, the leader of the three, walks over to Jin. Jin tries to fight him off, but Locke blocks the punch and uppercuts Jin, sending him to the ground.

"Desmond! Knife!"

Desmond tosses the blade to Locke, who leaps on top of Jin and bloodies him a bit.

"This... is... our... DESTINY!"

Locke plunges the blade into Jin's chest.

vezokpiraka [JIN-SOO KWON],
Redirector
, endgamed

Locke stands and wipes his hands off. He stands at the edge of the crater where the hatch used to be. Desmond and Eko look up at him, their leader.

"What we've had to do here over the past few days... it's not pretty. Jack, Sawyer, Hugo, Ana-Lucia, Charlie... these three... they all HAD to die. They were the sacrifices The Island demanded. And now that they're out of the picture... we can finally begin to fulfill our true destiny. Don't you see!? Our faith has been rewarded!"

The other two nod accordingly as dusk sets in.

dramonic [JOHN LOCKE],
Kill & Investigation Immune Mafia Godfather
, wins the game!
MagnaofIllusion [MR. EKO],
Mafia Extended Roleblocker
, wins the game!
gandalf5166 [DESMOND HUME],
Bulletproof Failsafe
turned
Mafia Goon
, wins the game

Role PMs & night actions incoming.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:
"When I tell you to do something you do it. I say "move", you move. I say "stop", you stop. I say "jump", what do you say?"

Hello,
AGar
. You are
Ana-Lucia Cortez
. Before the crash of Oceanic 815, you were a cop who lost her unborn child to a stray bullet. After such a traumatic experience, you generally dislike people, which makes you kind of a bitch. However, you haven't forgotten your cop techniques and must now rely on them to help yourself, and all those other vile humans, get off the island.

You are a
Cop

Active Abilities:

Good Cop
- Each night, you may PM me the name of one player. You will receive a result of 'guilty', 'innocent', or 'no result'.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):
You win when all threats to town's survival have left the game.

The game thread is here.
xRECKONERx wrote:
"Kate sees a horse. Nothing. Pretty much everyone's seen Walt wandering around the jungle. But when its Charlie, it must be the bloody drugs, right?"

Hello,
Toon Fighter
. You are
Charlie Pace
. You spent all of the first 48 days on the Island getting to know Claire and accepting responsibility for helping to raise her child…but your heroin addiction started to get the best of you. You'd do ANYTHING to protect that child, and nothing can stop you…except, of course, for the fact that Locke has taken over as Claire's protector, and that REALLY grinds your gears.

You are a
Sleeper Unlynchable

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Jealousy
- Your usual gusto and chipper spirit has been tarnished by the fact that Locke has been taking care of Aaron instead of YOU! In order to get access to your full powers, you know that Locke (dramonic) must be dead…but remember, you're with the town, so helping the town should be your priority.

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.
xRECKONERx wrote:
"You know, I think everybody knows more about my baby than me."

Hello,
Callandor
. You are
Claire Littleton
. You've been spending your time raising Aaron, your child, but to be honest it's getting a little tiring. That's why you've got Charlie, Locke, and the entire rest of the survivors to help you out! And you're so cute, too. You're so loved, it's almost like nobody could even think of doing anything to you...

You are a
Ascetic

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Cute as a Button
- You're an ascetic, which means you are immune to all non-kill actions. You're cute, but not even cuteness can stop a bullet, or a knife, or a rope.

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.
xRECKONERx wrote:
"I'm intense."

Hello,
chesskid3
. You are
Jack Shepherd
. Ever since the discovery of the inside of the hatch, you've been quite busy trying to keep people sane and together. You're vital to the crew's survival…which is why, your medical knowledge is CRUCIAL. You may have let Boone die during the first 48 days, but you're not going to make that mistake again.

You are a
One-Shot Reviver

Active Abilities:

Brain Surgery
- If someone's brain is to stop functioning (die), you may perform surgery on them to revive them. Be warned, though…in order to keep the person alive, you'll have to perform a blood transfusion, which may very well kill YOU in order to save THEM.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.
xRECKONERx wrote:
"Honey... I don't like being told what to do."

Hello,
vezokpiraka
. You are
Jin-Soo Kwon
. After the raft exploded, you managed to swim up to shore…only to find the tail end survivors of Flight 815! You finally were reunited with your wife, Sun, and are now going to make damn sure no harm comes near her.

You are a
Redirector

Active Abilities:

Language Barrier
- You can use the language barrier to your advantage (or something)! Each night, you may PM me the name of one player and who that player's new target will be.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.
xRECKONERx wrote:
"Life's not so bad right? I mean sure the others are coming like to eat us all and every once in a while someone blows up all over you but you do get to sleep in every morning..."

Hello,
Dekes
. You are
Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
. After the hatch was blown open, you found a fat ass's paradise - an entire stocked pantry full of goodies. You'll have to resist the urge to eat it all, especially since the others have put YOU in charge of inventory duty. However… that does give you a unique set of skills...

You are a
One-Shot Census Taker

Active Abilities:

Inventory
- Any day during the game, you may declare your intent to use this ability. In response, I will PM you a list of the number of active pro-town roles, mafia roles, and third-party roles.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"One second. I'm like *this* close to the highest score on Donkey Kong."

Hello,
Enigma
. You are
James "Sawyer" Ford
. You were taken captive by the tailies until you wound up back at the main camp with the rest of the survivors. After returning, you made damn sure you had all of the guns under your control so that nobody else could be throwing any coup d'etats, and luckily, that is going to play to your advantage

You are a
One-Shot Dayvig

Active Abilities:

Texas Justice
- Once during any day, you may PM me the name of a player to kill.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"What good would it be to kill you, if we're both already dead?"

Hello,
jasonT1981
. You are
Sayid Jarrah
. After Shannon, your love, was shot in a freak accident, you found it hard to go on. Eventually, though, you played a big part in uncovering who The Others actually were, when you found Henry Gale to be a fraud. Not only that, but you sailed around the island, and did a whole number of other things during days 46-67. It's kinda of like...

You are a
Jack of all Trades

Active Abilities:

Heart of Gold
- Once during the night, you may PM me the name of a player. I will PM that person and confirm your rolename and alignment to them.
Eyes of an Eagle
- Once during the night, you may PM me the name of a player. You will watch them and find out who visited them.
Hands of a…Doctor?
- Once during the night, you may PM me to protect someone from all standard kills for the night.

Passive Abilities:

None

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"See you in another life then, eh brother?"

Hello,
gandalf5166
. You are
Desmond Hume
. You were on the island for years, pushing that damned button in the hatch over and over. Some would say that you've lost your mind since going down there, but you know that you're completely sane! However, if that timer were to ever reach zero…well…you're the only one who can stop it, though it'll come at great personal cost.

You are a
Bulletproof Failsafe

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Unstoppable
- You cannot be killed by bullets.
Electromagnetism
- If the hatch timer ever hits ZERO, the electromagnetic release will cause you to switch alignments to mafia.

Win Condition (Town):

The game thread is here.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"Go... and tell your friends I let you live, that Mr. Eko let you live."

Hello,
MagnaofIllusion
. You are
Mr. Eko
. You came from the tail end of the plane, and you seem to be some sort of priest. You're a strong proponent of faith, even though all the others seem to not believe in the power of faith. However, you have a dark and dreary past, and if the others won't see things your way, you're not afraid to get a bit messy in order to get your point across.

You are a
Mafia Extended Roleblocker

Active Abilities:

Jesus Stick
- Each night, you may PM me the name of a player to beat with the Jesus Stick. They will be knocked for a loop and all actions they attempt to use that night AND the next day will fail.

Passive Abilities:

Men of Faith
- You and your partner John Locke (dramonic), are members of the mafia, which means that you can communicate at ANY TIME here. There are only two of you… for now.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when you are equal in number to the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is here.
xRECKONERx wrote:
"What am I supposed to do?"

Hello,
dramonic
. You are
John Locke
. After 48 days of searching, your faith has finally been rewarded in the form of finding the hatch. However, nobody else seems to share your faith in the power of the island, except for Mr. Eko. You worked for a very long time to get here, though, and you're not going to let anyone else convince you otherwise.

You are a
Kill-Immune & Investigation-Immune Mafia Godfather

Active Abilities:

None

Passive Abilities:

Clean Slate
- Should you be investigated, you will turn up innocent.
Bulletproof
- You cannot be killed by any standard kills.
Men of Faith
- You and your partner Mr. Eko (MagnaofIllusion), are members of the mafia, which means that you can communicate at ANY TIME here. There are only two of you… for now.

Win Condition (Mafia):
You win when you are equal in number to the town, or nothing can prevent the same.

The game thread is here.

xRECKONERx wrote:
"What am I supposed to do?"

Hello,
Vren
. You are
Michael Dawson
. When The Others took your son off the raft, you vowed to get him back…no matter what the cost. This includes betraying your own people in order to set Henry Gale free. You're a man on a mission, and you have no loyalties. You are truly on your own.

You are a
Two-Shot Serial Killer

Active Abilities:

Two for the Road
- You have two night kills you may use any night.

Passive Abilities:

Good Intentions
- Should you be investigated, you will turn up innocent.

Win Condition (Serial Killer):
You win when you are the last one standing, or nothing can prevent the same from happening. NOTE: In a one-on-one endgame, even if you have no kill, you will still win.

The game thread is here.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

The full grid of night actions can be viewed here.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mod's Thoughts:

Wow... town just fell to shit this game. I really didn't expect it to go like that. Day 1 was an absolute catastrophe - the dayvig sent in a private kill on the FUCKING COP, then he got LYNCHED, then the reviver SUICIDED in order to revive the cop (who was clearly going to get either blocked or killed).

In retrospect, I'm not crazy about the idea of putting in a limited-shot SK, and will probably never do it again, because it encourages the SK to save up his shots until the end of the game. There WAS a clause in his wincon that said he'd win any one-on-one scenarios, despite not having a kill.

The hatch imploding... bad news. Supercop ability would've helped...but...I had to modkill jason, which completely fucked up the balance of the game.

Also, I'm not sure what town was thinking on that final day, but there was still a remote shot at town winning the game, had vezok not outright claimed redirector AND had they not lynched Faraday.

Overall... just a really horrible performance from town. :[
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Hmm I died no matter who I revived, right? Reviving a cop on D1 seemed like a pretty good deal (hoping for a watcher, and all that jazz).
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:08 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

RECK sorry but what was I supposed to do? I felt lonely. I needed to claim.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Well it doesn't matter, because you guys lynched town. If you hadn't claimed AND lynched scum, you could've redirected the kill to one of the scum, or the SK could've shot one of the scum, or you could've redirected the SK kill to scum, or redirected the roleblock to block the scumkill...
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

vezok was still under the influence of the jesus stick, no?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It goes from night through day.
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ah
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So was my role a guaranteed suicide, or was there chance/other stuff in there at all?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You had to suicide in order to revive someone else.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PS, it'll probably be like a month or more until Lost Season 3 starts, but I figured I'd let you guys know now so you could pre-in.

PRE-INs:
1. dramonic
2. vezokpiraka
green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Aight. Figured.

Sorry about your cat.

\pre-in
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Mine died about 2 years ago, it was a bad week. Actually went and made a cross myself. Sigh.

at least she was like 17.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:08 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Pre-in for Season 3 of. Of course.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1. dramonic
2. vezokpiraka
3. chesskid3
4. Faraday
5. MagnaofIllusion

ONE SPOT LEFT! I'll be sure to PM everyone else who's interested. I think S3 will be the last mini game. S4-S6 is looking like they'll all have to be larges. :\
green shirt thursdays
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

pre-in

bah, the game wnet bad for me. I told you we should have lynched dramonic D1 -.- And Before I could have a chance to post, D2 was over -.-
~Toon fighter~
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

xRECKONERx wrote:1. dramonic
2. vezokpiraka
3. chesskid3
4. Faraday
5. MagnaofIllusion

ONE SPOT LEFT! I'll be sure to PM everyone else who's interested. I think S3 will be the last mini game. S4-S6 is looking like they'll all have to be larges. :\
how rude :( lol
jasonT1981 wrote:pre in for s3 please :)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by AGar »

/pre-in for S3 plox.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by AGar »

Gheyyyyyyy dammit. DAMN YOU JASON.

I do the courteous thing and hold off posting until the mod posts the final flavor and I get shafted lol.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:23 am

Post by AGar »

Oh, and re: investigating Jason, it was a total sanity check.

I've seen 14 of 24 episodes in Season 2. So far, Ana-Lucia is a bit... not right. So it'd be completely within flavor for her to be any of sane, insane or paranoid. I did a check on Jason with the hopes that his PM would get through to someone and it would confirm my sanity to me. I also half-expected to die as a confirmed town cop, but meh. I'm shocked I was neither blocked nor killed. It doesn't matter however, as I investigated Dram N2. Thank god I died.

Someone wanna explain that one, actually?

@Reck
Mind shooting me a PM a few days before S3 goes into signups? I'd like to get into that (larges will be easier, obv).

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”