Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

emp wrote:Give me one town reason for why he would say "immediately". If you're going gto defend him you may as well do it without just going for rhetoric everytime.
I am not a mind reader and cannot read HOMJs mind kthx :D It just looks like a mistake to me although maybe HOMJ can clear it up (And your right that he shouldn't be ignoring this anyway). Again, calling you out for bullshit reasoning is not a defence.
Emp wrote:"I ignored the scummy lie of my partner" - What does that prove?
That part just seemed so blatantly unimportant that I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out. This proves to me that you're trying to nitpick and blow things out of proportion.
Emp wrote:TM: Note the way that DB and Hop are launching a coordinated strike against myself (by continuing to ignore my several posts about how "being buddies" is nothing like "buddying".) in order to make me mad.
So... FoSing you and calling you out for things is now a coordinated strike? If that's the case then everyone on fur yesterday must have been scum! Oh noes! We have a seven person scumteam! At least we know who they are XD

Also, if I have made you mad in any way I apologize. All this time I've just been scumhunting and wasn't trying to make you mad in any way. Just calm down next time and remember its just a game XD

Finally, I have a feeling you know the evidence that you're asking HOMJ to claim. I know that you know that you said me and HOMJ are buddying and that you're posting more now that you did when pressure wasn't on you.

Preveiw edit: Yeah, it is 16 (Well ok, it's 17)/71 as of HOMJ's post. Read yourself in iso and stop contradicting yourself on things that can be easily checked by anyone in the game. That's just silly.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

BTW, the first part where I ask HOMJ was before the preview edit and I didn't remember to take it out. I did see HOMJs post and his explaination.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Day 1 - 16 posts
Day 2 - 71 posts

nuff said.
No.
and you decalred bv as pro town that was pretty immediate imo
Are the say 25/11 is immediately after 16/11 (bv's first post) or do have some other date in mind.

DB:Wow, I guess you were wrong about Hop not meaning immediately, weren't you? Whoops.
really, you are going to argue semantics?

also love how I posted where you claimed we were buddying but ignore that part of it and try and spin some more shit towards DB

you deny saying we were buddying

I provide quote you asked for, where you say it

you ignore said quote and try and argue something else.

you are scum
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:26 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:Day 1 - 16 posts
Day 2 - 71 posts

nuff said.
No.
wow what a completely illogical response to a logical post

the fact that your post count has almost quadrupled is more than enough proof of what I was saying.

once you were put under pressure you decided that lurking wasn't the best tactic
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Empking »

DB: 1. Do you know the difference between "buddying" and "being buddies"?
2. Does Hop's quote show me saying the former?
3. I said that you were launching a coordinated attack by mixing up "buddying" and "being buddies" in what way is that the same thing as saying "FoSing you and calling you out for things is now a coordinated strike"?
4. In day 2 I've got a very strong scum read on two players. Provide evidence for why that is not the reason for the increased level of posts.

Hop: 1. Ah, so I've reminded you of the fact that you weren't meant to keep up on that "immediate" thing. (TM; Take note)
2. I see no reason to respond to a quote that was clearly designed to troll me by obv scum. What town motivation can you see.
3. I've only recently become under pressure (two scum isn't pressure). Therefore how could my posting level before TM's vote be connected to TM's vote?

TM: 1. Note again that with specifics DB goes "he shouldn't be ignoring this anyway" in order to distance but in general continues to protect Hop.
2. The way Hop suddenly does a u-turn on the immediately front (coincidently around the same time DB could have orderred him to do so in their conversations.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:12 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

@Mod:
With deepest apologies, I am going to have to
ask to be replaced.
Reality has burst through (yet again) with things that desperately need my attention.

Beep.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:16 am

Post by PogoStick »

my case on emp in a nutshell

1. lack of scum hunting day 1
2. bandwagon hopping between furck and myself
3. denies bandwagon hopping and even claims to be on the wagon early, however emp was vote number 4 out of 7 for furc, the 4th vote officially makes a bandwagion
4. starts next day and votes me claiming "same as yesterday" however he never made a real case on me in day 1
5. claims him voting first or voting early on a wagon somehow proves he is scum hunting
6. still claims to scum hunt but still hasn't shown any evidence
7. claims to have reads on other scum, claims he actually has 4 scum reads however he won't share them with anyone
8. results to false accusations (straw man) and insults (VI calling)
9. claims that me and DB are buddying and asks who his buddies, clearly an attempt to make us seem like scum and him not scum
10. denies that his motivation of #9 was to make himself look town
11. throws setup speculation of a possible SK, this comes out of no where
12. Tries to act like he never accuses myself and DB of buddying and later tries to change it to mean we are teaming up
13. he says BV doesn't look like he is trying for the mislynch by voting me, but how can he know it would be a mislynch if he knew I was town.
14. he declares BV is town but later backtracks and changes it to 80% he is town
15. directs most of his posts towards TM, in an obvious attempt to get TM on his side
16. his activity increases day 2 when accusations towards him go up, his activity almost quadruples
17. basically the only thing he can come up with in day 2 is "Db and I are buddying or teaming up" and "he has scum reads on people but is taking them to his grave"
18. earlier he claims he refuses to respond to me anymore, essentially shutting off communication but when he is called on it as being anti-town behavior, he decides that it wasn't a good idea anylonger.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Empking »

1. Bull
2. Not a scum tell.
esuriospiritus wrote:[
VOTE COUNT 1.01
]

"He's a bit unorthodox."
"He's also tripping his brains out. ...You know that, right?"

[
]
Furcolow
- HopOnMyJoystick, LordChronos, Empking, Doombunny9

[
]
LordChronos
- TonyMontana, Furcolow
[
]
TonyMontana
- Zang

Not Voting: sorasgoof, Shattered Viewpoint, foilist13, GhostWriter, Nocmen

Day 1 will end on November 25th, 2010 at 2:00 AM EST (Countdown here) or when someone is lynched.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
4. Even DB admits this is false.
5. How is this a scumtell?
6. Bull.
7. This I don't even.
8. This I don't even.
9. First part: No I didn't. Second Part: Not a scum tell.
10. Quotes please.
11. How is this a scum tell.
12. Quotes please.
13. Bull
14. Firstly, it was 90%. Secondly, where did I ever suggest that I was 100% sure than bv was town.
15. How is this a scum tell?
16. Coincidence
17. Quotes please.
18. Evidence please.

DB: Thoughts on 7.
TM: Thoughts on 7.
Smarge: Thoughts on 7
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:
I'm not going to post cases on SV and GW
because I want people to vote Hop rather than SV and GW.
Empking wrote:
smargaret wrote:Empking, how is that philosophy not tunneling? There is at least one other scum out there.
I've got
four
scum reads on players. That's why I'm not tunelling. I'm just not going to expend my energies to prevent Hop from getting lynched when he's clearly scum.
you have said many time you were not going to post cases

you saying you have 4 reads
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:26 am

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:His reaction towards you doesn't look like bussing or like scum voting a townie. Therefore if he's neither bussing nor trying for a mislynch he must be town.
this is where your "bull" comment was about
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:28 am

Post by PogoStick »

here was your number 10 -
Empking wrote:I'm not going to post cases on SV and GW because I want people to vote Hop rather than SV and GW.
I can keep going on and debunk all your responses but I don't have that much time and don't want to clutter the thread anymore.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
Empking wrote:His reaction towards you doesn't look like bussing or like scum voting a townie. Therefore if he's neither bussing nor trying for a mislynch he must be town.
this is where your "bull" comment was about
That doesn't make it any less bull.

Also, your last post. What does that have to do with 10.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 am

Post by PogoStick »

ok so it was for your #7 not #10
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 am

Post by PogoStick »

your post 54 - 58 is basically how you won't post your reads on anyone else because you want me lynched - This is NOT pro town behavior because you are denying town of your other scum reads

you saying you are taking your reads to the grave is also not benefiting town because you are withholding information from them

scum knows who town is so you keeping information from town only helps scum.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:your post 54 - 58 is basically how you won't post your reads on anyone else because you want me lynched
Bull
you saying you are taking your reads to the grave
Quotes please.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 am

Post by PogoStick »

Dude you are making this way to easy for me, how can you say bull when people can easily go back and read.

your post 54 -
Empking wrote:I'm not going to post cases on SV and GW because I want people to vote Hop rather than SV and GW.
your post 55 -
Empking wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote: How is this protown behavior?
How is it not?
your post 56 -
Empking wrote:1. I am scumhunting and I am reading players. I can tell you why I find them scummy
but I'm not going to build a proper case and allow your buddies to use them to get you off from being today's lynch.

2. I'm withholding info from the scum. Town can look at the data just like I've done.

3. I've considered the possibility and have found it lacking.

Edit; How in the good lord's name have I been withholding my reads on players. Everybody is well aware who my four main suspects are. And you've rebutted nothing even DB agreed with that (I think).
your post 57 which included the "to the grave"
Empking wrote:As town, there is
one
reason to post a case. In order order to get a player lynched. That's it. And unless Primate or TM disagree with me in regards to that
then I'm going to take that to my grave.

(Town doesn't need to be psychic, I know at this point in time I don't have a case on GW I'd have to look at his posts again to make a proper case.)

Smarge: I think bv is clearly town as his actions with regards to Hop certainly look like town actions (it doesn't strike me as bussing nor does it seem careful as we'd expect a scum vote on a townie would be.)

Hop: I'm willing to reevaluate you when new information comes to light.

Everybody: Not that the player who
1. Speaks generally about me saying Hop is misinteprating my posts too much but when given examples agrees that Hop is misinterpreting my posts. Classic scum trying to defend their buddy.
2. Chainsaw defends Hop.
3. Swaps his and Hop's vote (they keep the number of votes the same but allows Hop to move his vote and tries to reduce the connection of them voting me at the same time for a while) on me and just generally acts like Hop's buddy.

Is the one trying to force me into building a case on another player.
post 58
Empking wrote:
smargaret wrote:Empking, how is that philosophy not tunneling? There is at least one other scum out there.
I've got
four
scum reads on players. That's why I'm not tunelling. I'm just not going to expend my energies to prevent Hop from getting lynched when he's clearly scum.

And with that I rest your case your honor

in before u say BULL again because saying BULL is a valid case when defending yourself :roll:
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 am

Post by PogoStick »

so BV, TM, and whoever else is inactive, please noticed that he can not even come close to posting a similar case on me

his case on me is

1. my comment about scum talking looks fake - however it is well known that scum talking during the day on this site is very rare
2. I was distancing from a townie (doesn't make sense)
3. I left my options open by voting for furclow (Really?)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am

Post by PogoStick »

oh wait, I left my options open by finding almost everyone possibly scummy is what he later clarifies.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Empking »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote: you saying you are taking your reads to the grave
Post 57 is about me holding the fact that cases are a persuasive tool to my grave. I already explained that.

Hop is scum for one very simple reason: DB is clearly his buddy. You can almost ignore his repeated lies and nonsense posts. DB is clearly his buddy.

1. DB had Hop as his to suspect but came up with a BS reason not to vote. (post 29)
2. He's now done a complete u-turn on Hop. Defending him at every opportunity.
3. Hop's and DB's coordinated strikes to annoy me.
4. DB always generally agreeing with Hop but when asked about specifics always disagreeing with him.
5. Hop's ignoring a point I made against him in order to leave it to DB to defend him about it.
6. DB defending him on that point.
7. Hop changing his mind on that point quickly as soon as DB was on in order to tell him to pull a u-turn.
8. Until recently, DB and Hop coordinated to keep their votes off the same player today.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by PogoStick »

so you say
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:1. Do you know the difference between "buddying" and "being buddies"?
Yes I do but come on, all you're doing now is arguing about semantics with hop. If that's the best you can do then try harder.
Emp wrote:2. Does Hop's quote show me saying the former?
See above. We both know what he meant. stop qrguing about semantics.
emp wrote:3. I said that you were launching a coordinated attack by mixing up "buddying" and "being buddies" in what way is that the same thing as saying "FoSing you and calling you out for things is now a coordinated strike"?
I missed that part XD My bad.
Emp wrote:4. In day 2 I've got a very strong scum read on two players. Provide evidence for why that is not the reason for the increased level of posts.
1. You say it yourself in iso post 35 ("Defending myself is something extra to say and (I find) that once I say quite a bit then I'll continue to post (Its actually a problem because unless I force myself to stop I'll monopolise the thread)") saying that you're beginning to post more because you "have something extra to say" in this case defending yourself
2. As I already stated a while back, you began posting less when pressure shifted off of you and onto bv, and now more again when pressure is back on you.
Emp wrote:2. He's now done a complete u-turn on Hop. Defending him at every opportunity.
I'm going to tell you the same thing I've been telling you: Defending and calling you out for bullshit reasoning are not the same.
Emp wrote:3. Hop's and DB's coordinated strikes to annoy me.
I'm not touching you. I'm not touching you.

That's an example if annoying. Scumhunting is not annoying.
Emp wrote:6. DB defending him on that point.
HOLY SHIT DEJA VU. This is almost the EXACT same thing as your #2. I like how you're trying to make your case bigger than it really is. Also, your #3 and #8 could have easily been merged together as well.

Same for HOMJ, a lot of his points on Emp could have been merged together as well.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Also, we need moar of almost everyone. I feel as if me, HOMJ, and Emp are the only ones really talking on here.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Empking »

BV: 3 and 8 are not the same thing at all. 2 could be split into two points anyway, so you might be right with regards to being similar to 6.
With regards to three I'm pretty sure you just said "I missed that part XD My bad." with regards to you saying the exact same thing beforehand.

Thoughts on Hop's seventh reason?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Emp wrote:1. Do you know the difference between "buddying" and "being buddies"?
Yes I do
Give me one good reason then for mixing them up, then.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Empking wrote:BV: 3 and 8 are not the same thing at all. 2 could be split into two points anyway, so you might be right with regards to being similar to 6.
With regards to three I'm pretty sure you just said "I missed that part XD My bad." with regards to you saying the exact same thing beforehand.

Thoughts on Hop's seventh reason?
I would love to hear everyone's opinion on reason 7 because this I have proven is 100% truth and I can't see how you can squirm your way out of it

I even provided quotes from you saying you won't share your reads so how others can save you now I am not too sure
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”