Consulmaker II: the Pyrrhic War - Game over.

SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by SensFan »

Did you read the part where I explained that if chesskid started playing I would veto it?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:Did you read the part where I explained that if chesskid started playing I would veto it?
Irrelevant. You still submitted an execution within two hours of being allowed to do so.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Jack »

chesskid should die.
Sens is an idiot for putting in an execution so early. The fact that you wanted to end the day so quickly is scummy.
fos:scotmany

Has said zip today except talk about the consulmaker thing. Pretends to be semi-outraged about the idea that this day would be cut short. Someone who was actually disturbed by the idea of discussion being cut off so quick would have been actually scumhunting.

Also, what he did say about the consulmaker thing indicated that he thought it was simple, we should just "lynch one and if he's town lynch the other" or something like that. Which would be a very short day of course.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by SensFan »

scotmany12 wrote:
SensFan wrote:Did you read the part where I explained that if chesskid started playing I would veto it?
Irrelevant. You still submitted an execution within two hours of being allowed to do so.
Yes. I submitted an execution after double-checking with the Mod to make sure there was no downside to it, since I could veto it myself. If you have a problem with that, you might as well extend your brush to include Nathan and chamber; both posted without immediately vetoing the execution.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ Combining the powers of the strawman and the HEY LOOK THEY'RE DOING IT TOO, this post is the ULTIMATE in OBVSCUMMERY.

That is all.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by SensFan »

Are you looking to set a record for "Most times attempted to be Executed within a 24-hour period?" Because I absolutely have no problem putting you up for execution again and again until you actually make an effort to scumhunt in this game.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Threats != response to my point. Don't mistake your D1 appointment for an unbreachable castle.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Jack wrote:chesskid should die.
Sens is an idiot for putting in an execution so early. The fact that you wanted to end the day so quickly is scummy.
fos:scotmany

Has said zip today except talk about the consulmaker thing. Pretends to be semi-outraged about the idea that this day would be cut short. Someone who was actually disturbed by the idea of discussion being cut off so quick would have been actually scumhunting.

Also, what he did say about the consulmaker thing indicated that he thought it was simple, we should just "lynch one and if he's town lynch the other" or something like that. Which would be a very short day of course.
I'm not pretending anything. And let's look at why my contribution to this game has been minimal. First few days of this week I had a big paper due for one of my classes. It just happened to be worth like 45% of my grade in the class, so I wanted to do good on it. Then...it might have been thanksgiving weekend, which I was spending with my family for the most part. So sorry that I didn't live up to your standards to posting requirements during a busy week.

I also never once suggested we end the day within 48 hours of being able to execute. You putting words in my mouth is noted. I'm confident you are scum. That doesn't mean I think we should end the day right away.
SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Yes. I submitted an execution after double-checking with the Mod to make sure there was no downside to it, since I could veto it myself. If you have a problem with that, you might as well extend your brush to include Nathan and chamber; both posted without immediately vetoing the execution.
You were still content with the day ending in 48 hours had chesskid not started contributing. Which would get rid of valuable time that we would have to discuss and scumhunt.

Nathanial was asking a question to the mod before he wanted to veto chesskid, as he wanted to know if you could still execut chesskid if he vetoed. Chamber's veto is different, and would have made chesskid immune to being executed for the rest of the day (if I read the rules correctly), which is why I assume chamber came in and asked nathan to veto it. As he even said:
chamber wrote:hey, nathan, wanna come and veto this so that we can still glrok him later if need be?
Don't act for a second that them not vetoing right away is equivalent to you submitting an execution within two hours being able to do so.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by SensFan »

scot said I was scummy for nominating you for execution 2 hours into the day. I pointed out that it was a zero-risk solution, and that others clearly had no problem with you being up for execution, and so it is odd he focusses strictly on my part in it.

Also, for old time's sake;
Glrok: chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

All aboard the Merry-Go-Round.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:whoever chose these consuls did a horrible job, btw.
My god I'm psychic
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:scot said I was scummy for nominating you for execution 2 hours into the day. I pointed out that it was a zero-risk solution, and that others clearly had no problem with you being up for execution, and so it is odd he focusses strictly on my part in it.
See my previous post. And to add onto it, you waived your right to veto 45 minutes after submitting your execution. You're scummy for submitting and execution so early and being eager to end the day. Its even more scummy that you try to divert my point against you onto both nathan and chamber.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by SensFan »

True or false: As it stands right now, chesskid is contributing absolutely nothing to the game even if he is Town.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

*boggle*
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by chamber »

Hey ever, SensFan is clearly scummy as hell, but we can't do anything about it today, pick battles that can be won.
Taking a break from the site.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Mmkay soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nathanael better not go V/LA for more than 48 hours ever, or someone's going to have to burn a tribune shot on me.

Neither is optimal, but that's what you get when you make scum consul, eh?
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by SensFan »

chesskid3 wrote:Mmkay soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nathanael better not go V/LA for more than 48 hours ever, or someone's going to have to burn a tribune shot on me.

Neither is optimal, but that's what you get when you make scum consul, eh?
OR we could go with option d) chesskid decides to actually start playing and contributing, rather than spouting random crap and OMGUS
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:True or false: As it stands right now, chesskid is contributing absolutely nothing to the game even if he is Town.
True. But I'm against policy lynching, and even if you thought he was scum (I don't think you do) it's still a ridiculous move to submit an execution within two hours of being able to do so! Nice deflection, by the way.
chamber wrote:Hey ever, SensFan is clearly scummy as hell, but we can't do anything about it today, pick battles that can be won.
I'm fully aware there is zero chance Sens dies today. However, I don't think that means I should refrain from pressuring him.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'd also loveeeeeeeee to see where the "0 scum hunting" bullshit comes from
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by SensFan »

scotmany12 wrote:
SensFan wrote:True or false: As it stands right now, chesskid is contributing absolutely nothing to the game even if he is Town.
True. But I'm against policy lynching, and even if you thought he was scum (I don't think you do) it's still a ridiculous move to submit an execution within two hours of being able to do so! Nice deflection, by the way.
chamber wrote:Hey ever, SensFan is clearly scummy as hell, but we can't do anything about it today, pick battles that can be won.
I'm fully aware there is zero chance Sens dies today. However, I don't think that means I should refrain from pressuring him.
I don't believe it's a deflection. I happen to be strongly in favour of policy lynches, and this one seems to be an even better policy than the zwets ones of old. chesskid has admitted to being a "scummy VI" and hasn't shown anything to the contrary, so I don't see how I at least will ever be able to have a read on him. Therefore, coupled with his bragging about how he plans to coast today, and his continued attempts to egg me on, I absolutely want him executed today. Besides, do you disagree that it would have been very telling and informative if one of the Tribunals had immediately vetoed him?
As for pressuring me, feel free. I have nothing against it, and it won't affect my decision-making for today. You should know that I've already decided to play D1 in a way that I'm fully aware I would never get away with if I wasn't a Consul, though. I've been given immunity from lynching today, and I plan to fully abuse it to help me make a decision on who I want executed. To quote Tom from Survivor: "Tonight we make our move. Tomorrow we make our apologies."
chesskid3 wrote:I'd also loveeeeeeeee to see where the "0 scum hunting" bullshit comes from
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... lect=14172
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Scummy VI was an obvious joke, you fucking moron.[goes to check rules about personal attacks][nothing there, good].
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by SensFan »

chesskid3 wrote:Scummy VI was an obvious joke, you fucking moron.[goes to check rules about personal attacks][nothing there, good].
I've seen nothing in your numerous posts that show anything to the contrary. I've seen some minor spam sprinkled with a heavy dose of OMGUS and a side of ad hominem, with some Appeal to Emotion for dessert.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SensFan wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Scummy VI was an obvious joke, you fucking moron.[goes to check rules about personal attacks][nothing there, good].
I've seen nothing in your numerous posts that show anything to the contrary. I've seen some minor spam sprinkled with a heavy dose of OMGUS and a side of ad hominem, with some Appeal to Emotion for dessert.
I think we agree on something. YOUR ISO.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by SensFan »

Humour me for a moment. Where do you see any OMGUS in my iso? How about ad hominem? Or Appeal to Emotion? Or spam, for that matter?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The part where I fucking started by pointing out how fucking useless you were being, and ever since then, you've been tunneling on me like a little twitball?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”