Mini 1069 - Hospital Madness Mafia (Game Over!)

Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:22 am

Post by Charnel »

Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #6

[6] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

[2] CooLDoG
- Tasky, chesskid3

[1] Nobody Special
- Exe

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (2): bv310, Uprising

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/31/10 at 9 AM CST.

chesskid3 is at L-1.
Guess who isn't bussing: Exe. It makes sense that chesskid became stuck on L-1. Exe wasn't going to bus, chesskid wasn't going to selfvote, Tasky was waiting for reactions and needed a long day and Enigma wouldn't join a bandwagon. It is one of the few large wagons that Exe wasn't on.
one would hardly have joy without another's suffering, no?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So I managed to get 6 town voting me, with 0 scum or Sks on the wagon?
LOLOLOLOL YOU SIR ARE HILARIOUS.

WHAT THAT VC IS CALLED, IS ONE SCUM ON THE WAGON, AND ONE OFF THE WAGON.

MOOSPIKER = SCUM ON THE WAGON
EXE = SCUM OFF THE WAGON
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Parama wrote:
Moospiker hasn't even picked up he PM I sent him so I'm assuming he's gone and won't be back for 8 days. I'll wait 6 more hours (24 total since I PMed him), and after that I will be replacing him ASAP.

Day 1 Vote Count #16

[6] Moospiker
- Uprising, TheLonging, Exe, CooLDoG, Nobody Special, Wingless

[1] Enigma
- Zang

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] Exe
-

[0] Nobody Special
-

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] CooLDoG
-

[0] chesskid3
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Slaxx
-

Not Voting (4): Tasky, Slaxx, chesskid3, Moospiker

Moospiker is at L-1.
Hoho you mad Exe was bussing you?
YOU MAD?

Oh and look the SK was first on your wagon. lolol
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh and uh I think this busts you, since if i was scum, and you claimed whatever bullshit PR you claimed, there wouldn't really have been much fallout at all for hammering you.

GG.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

inb4 cooldog is V/LA for a week
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

wow, you guys gave the final l-1 vote to a player that could be an sk, you my friends are sorta insane.... well lets start scum hunting...

Chesskid, Okay so we get 1 vote on you and then we have a cat fight. You scream at the top of your lungs and bring a few valid points to the table... Why the need to yell and scream. We have a long deadline, and this vote count can stay the same until I am completely satisfied with who we lynch. I feel no need to rush, but for some reason I feel that you want to rush this, I don't know if its just me but I get that vibe. And the SK doesn't know who scum is, so that last point is not valid. Also the power mad doc got killed, think logically, how could you have killed? He planted shit on people and killed them (to the best of my understanding).

Char, you make slightly more sense, but I'm gonna have to re-read. I'm gonna be gone for a bit this morning (boring preacher anyone? It's not my decision...), but I will do a good bit of reading into this in the after noon. And char, what was your result? Who did you cop? I'll assume that you cop ether chesskid or enigma... What result did you get?

more reads comeing... I want to win, not draw.
after a wank.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Charnel »

I claimed it at the bottom of some post: I tracked chesskid to Enigma. Chesskid claims to have protected me.

And take your time, I think the answer is really obvious, so unless you don't think it is, don't hammer yet. I think you have a deadline of 2 weeks or so, so you are in no hurry. I have tried to pick out some key points against Chesskid for you.

I can't give you much more advice, I'm afraid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

There is no need for any bullshit rereads.

If Charnel were town, his amazing rolecop ability would either give him "doctor" or "patient" when he used it on ANYBODY.

EXCEPT WAIT. WHEN HE USED IT ON YOU, HE GOT CPR DOC
WHEN HE USED IT ON ME, HE GOT DOC.

HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah He's scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

The point was that I'm such an awesome scum that on D1 I get 6 townies to vote me, no 3rd parties, no other scum?
REALLY?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, your goddamn right I want to hurry this up. This game is obviously over as soon as you hammer Charnel, and I'd like to join another Mini.

Also, remember that avatar bet stuff earlier with TL? WANT ONE NOW, CHARNEL? HMMMM?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Charnel wrote:I claimed it at the bottom of some post: I tracked chesskid to Enigma. Chesskid claims to have protected me.

And take your time, I think the answer is really obvious, so unless you don't think it is, don't hammer yet. I think you have a deadline of 2 weeks or so, so you are in no hurry. I have tried to pick out some key points against Chesskid for you.

I can't give you much more advice, I'm afraid.
BUDDY BUDDY BUDDY

THE DEAD QT IS RAGING. YOU SCREW THIS UP, AND THEY WILL HATE YOU FOREVER
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:Also, your goddamn right I want to hurry this up. This game is obviously over as soon as you hammer Charnel, and I'd like to join another Mini.

Also, remember that avatar bet stuff earlier with TL? WANT ONE NOW, CHARNEL? HMMMM?
You know what I think about them, they are an out of game influence that shouldn't get in the game.

but sure, I'm going to try to find something for you. Only avatar of sig too? and for how long?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 am

Post by Charnel »

chesskid3 wrote:There is no need for any bullshit rereads.

If Charnel were town, his amazing rolecop ability would either give him "doctor" or "patient" when he used it on ANYBODY.

EXCEPT WAIT. WHEN HE USED IT ON YOU, HE GOT CPR DOC
WHEN HE USED IT ON ME, HE GOT DOC.

HMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah He's scum
I would get "Old man", or "Doctor", or "Anesthesiologist Doctor". I got Doctor on you. Not mafia doctor, or town doctor. I would have been able to catch Exe, though Uprising would have been obvious. :(
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Also, your goddamn right I want to hurry this up. This game is obviously over as soon as you hammer Charnel, and I'd like to join another Mini.

You know what I think about them, they are an out of game influence that shouldn't get in the game.

but sure, I'm going to try to find something for you. Only avatar of sig too? and for how long?
Just avatar, for 2 weeks.
That way, even if CoolDoG manages to screw this up, I get some satisfaction anyway.

Your theory is the scumteam is a Mafia Anath,.,,,doctor and a Mafia Doctor

That's dumb.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmm, your both really willing to make a bet on this/me.

Chesskid, why is char scum (give me your best points, no crap like the other points of you brought this day). Also if you don't want to play this game, you can flake out if you want...

Char, same as above.

And char, why the fuck did you use track?
after a wank.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I told him to use track to clear himself.
That was back when Lrd was scum. Sigh. Those were the good old days.

Char is scum because
- He cleared me as a doc, obviously not planning on me being alive at LYLO. Now he's got to backtrack on a bunch of stuff to try to attack me.
- He tried to attack my doc claim as fake because someone I protected died, ignoring the fact that in a bastardmod game, Strongman kills are common, as could be insane doc/quack doc.
- Exe-Scum likes to look very town. Me and Exe were agreeing on most everything in the first pages of the game. YOu think we're both scum, you're out of your mind.
- Exe-Scum was on his wagon, and not on mine. See previous point.
- Char's predecesor was incredibly scummy, and was only saved by a nice PR claim.
Exe wrote:Alright, so Occam's Razor says Charnel is at least an equally viable lynch to NS. Time to
Unvote.

The difference in Charnel's post has thrown me off, and I'm starting to wonder if Moospiker was the problem, rather than the slot.
However, I'm still not for the case on Uprising. He still reads VI to me.
Doing a reread now, looking for things that I missed.

~~~~~~~

Alright, reread stopped short as I started with an NS iso and noticed something huge that does
not
make sense.
NS wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:Here is my Role PM:
Parama wrote:
Nobody Special
, you are a
Security Camera Watcher

Each night, you stare at several blurry television screens all night long. Or you just stick to one and hope nothing goes wrong elsewhere.

You have 2 abilities, but you may only use one each night:
1. You may watch one player and see who targets them that night (but not what actions were performed on that player).
2. You may watch all cameras at once, learning every action that is performed that night, but not by who nor on who. However, once you’ve used this action, you will not be able to perform any action the following night.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Please confirm via PM with a paraphrase of your role's abilities.
NS's second ability is
NOT
a track. It's just a "what abilities have been used," checker. This is a HUGE scum beneficial role. Being able to know the roles that were used in the night means knowing if there is a cop, the number of docs, and potentially any other power roles that might exist. I don't see the value of this ability as a town ability.

Vote: NS
for the same old reasons (so very scummy).
Nice sliiiiiiiiiiide off the wagon, bro.

Not to mention a shitton of waffling/obviously hunting the SK yesterday instead of SCUM.

- Assuming it wasn't 8-3-1 when there were 6 people alive and 1 scum dead. Scumslip.

Need more, or can you just man the hell up?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Charnel »

just 2 weeks? well, whatever you want :)

I think I have something for you that shouldn't upset you too much.

----

Edit:

I tracked because I already knew every role, and I don't trust the role information that I get from the mod. Tracking is clear, and since I wanted to investigate chess, I had already gotten my rolename result.

And can you please iso me? This last day has been quite low in fluff, and everything is directed at chess anyway.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You wanna go for 2 years I'm also good with that. I was trying to be nice.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

To be fair, when he hammers you and you flip scum, I won't make you change your avatar.
Only if he hammers me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I see you reading this, Exe. It's hopeless. YOU ARE GOING DOWN
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@char, I want your points on chesskid, and he does (once he guts down the over reactiveness) bring some very very valid points up. respond to chess's case.

I'm the king maker, rember that.
after a wank.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Charnel »

Look, I don't care. Scumhunt for yourself and make the right decision.
- He cleared me as a doc, obviously not planning on me being alive at LYLO. Now he's got to backtrack on a bunch of stuff to try to attack me.
- He tried to attack my doc claim as fake because someone I protected died, ignoring the fact that in a bastardmod game, Strongman kills are common, as could be insane doc/quack doc.
- Exe-Scum likes to look very town. Me and Exe were agreeing on most everything in the first pages of the game. YOu think we're both scum, you're out of your mind.
- Exe-Scum was on his wagon, and not on mine. See previous point.
- Char's predecesor was incredibly scummy, and was only saved by a nice PR claim.
1. I investigated you and chess. I got "doctor" with chess. Meaning chess must be a mafia doctor (in a hospital themed game, with a SK, not a surprising role)
2. SK-strongman might exist, though I have never seen it. The insane doctor clearly doesn't exist.
3/4. Yeah, he twisted my argumentation and simply used it for himself.
5. uhm, Moo lurked like hell. And?
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Charnel »

Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:
Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Charnel, are you mad?
We can't lynch the SK today, that's handing mafia a win unless our vig kills correctly. Really?
unvote

I had a good reason why I thought the setup was 9-2-1 in stead of 8-3-1 (in that case this loses, in 9-2-1 it wins), but I can't remember it now, as it is quite late. It had something to do with the amount of people that were confirmed, I thought. I'll get back to you on this in 8 hours, or so.
"I forgot the number of scum wasn't public and slipped"
QED.
My next post, 10 hours later (because I slept in that time)
Charnel wrote:the reasoning why it must be 9-2-1 was simple. 8-3-1 would more then likely have a BP SK, and would already be lost by the town. 9-2-1 is winnable, so we have to take that chance.
Quoting out of context.
Charnel wrote:However, even from your point, this can't be hard. Chess's play doesn't make sense as town.
VI's are not known for leading lynches, while he did
. He isn't a doc, as he claimed that his protect didn't work. There is no role in the game which explains it. Even with the SK gone, he tried to "protect me" to kill me.
There is a name for that gambit, claiming a role which is so unlikely that it has to be true, and it is employed by scum.

The more you think about it, the more you know that
Chess did indeed make a gutsy fakeclaim, like his entire play is that of gutsy scum.
On the fakeclaim: wasn't it suspicious to you that Chess was so long only
softclaiming his role, constantly trying to avoid having to claim and ultimately doing this reluctantly?
That is not the way town play's as a softclaim is a damn good indicator for scum that he is a PR (it even was a docsoftclaim), so scum would have got all the information it needed, while town didn't. It's now so clear that he only softclaimed to avoid getting lynched. When he was forced to claim in massclaim, he fakeclaimed in such a way that everybody thought "he can't have made that up". Well, he did.
Bolded the key parts.
Charnel wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheLonging
Biggest wagon :)
why the hell aren't you thinking for yourselves?

Why did you tunnel, right from page one on TL? You can hardly find scum then already, but you never moved off him.

That's really convenient as scum. You have only to make on case, and the player is bound to make some mistakes here and there that you can misuse to get his mislynch.
chesskid3 wrote:You are the biggest wagon, it would be nice to get a claim or to confirm you town/scum, if the latter it would be a nice lynch.
Rolefishing woo. I softclaimed a PR. Pretty sure that counts as town, Mr.
No it doesn't. Explain this Chess. This post is so bad.
Charnel wrote:
Parama wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count #6

[6] chesskid3
- TheLonging, Moospiker, Nobody Special, Wingless, CooLDoG, Zang

[2] CooLDoG
- Tasky, chesskid3

[1] Nobody Special
- Exe

[1] Uprising
- Enigma

[0] TheLonging
-

[0] Enigma
-

[0] Wingless
-

[0] Tasky
-

[0] Zang
-

[0] Exe
-

[0] Moospiker
-

[0] bv310
-

Not Voting (2): bv310, Uprising

chesskid3 is at L-1.
Guess who isn't bussing: Exe. It makes sense that chesskid became stuck on L-1. Exe wasn't going to bus, chesskid wasn't going to selfvote, Tasky was waiting for reactions and needed a long day and Enigma wouldn't join a bandwagon. It is one of the few large wagons that Exe wasn't on.

Conclusion:

He isn't a VI. VI's aren't manipulating the town, and the TL lynch was manipulation.
He doesn't want to explain why he didn't go for uprising, while it had more support\
He doesn't want to explain why he softclaimed (while that can't help town)
Chess keeps defending his TL mislynch by saying that NS was town.
Exe was on a lot of wagons. Not on Chess's.
Charnel
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Charnel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Charnel »

I really fail to see how Chess's case is any good. I haven't cleared him, I have confirmed that he is the doc, though he loves to keep saying that I cleared him. As soon as the words "mafia doc" is in a post, Chess says that's dumb: while chess knows that mafia docs exist, he recently played in a themed game where that role was in: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15103 Chess damn well knows that is far from stupid in a hospital themed game.

Seen that Exe avoided Chess's L-1 wagon, but did join multiple others, it is Chess that is apparantly special to Exe, not me. Remember how long Chess was at L-1: it makes so much sense if Exe had a real good reason to stay off it. Otherwise it didn't. Exe joined most wagons, and showed later he didn't mind hammering either.

The fact that Chess claimed a protection that didn't work is weird. The same that he protected me here is odd. His claims plain make no sense. I really don't see how it makes me scum that I point that out.

Can you really not see how it fits? Chess scum explains his odd claim, his odd play, Exe's play towards him when at L-1. It explains Chess's tunneling on TL day one. His softclaim that was purely antitown, but regardless he didn't get killed for softclaiming doc (and he could have protected any other kill if he was the doc). CooL, what do I have to say to make you see!?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3 wrote:Lets run someone up to L-2 for fun.
chesskid3 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: TheLonging
Biggest wagon :)
Exe wrote:
Unvote. Vote: TheLonging

Obvious wagon.
Game over.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”