ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:07 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First issue first – Implosion’s Claim

implosion wrote:I'm Master Shake. Mason with Ghost. And also a flavor cop (I can investigate to find what character someone is, I think).
I love the fact that Mod’s explicitly stated information that material flavor would not equal game flavor is being ignored in assuming Master Shake is Town. That’s tech.

I also don’t feel real positive about the Flavor Cop aspect. If his representation is accurate (being able to find what character someone is) then I don’t see it as very helpful in determining who is Scum in light of my first comment.

That said the fact that Implosion and Ghost are irrevocably linked together by the claim makes me somewhat assured they are both Town.

@implosion
– Please check with the Mod regarding what kind of results you get from your Flavor Cop and how they would help determine who is scum.
KCDA wrote:.... why has no one thought "if nacho was scum"...
I’m sure many people have. If I didn’t have a Meta-read on Nacho I’d want him strung up for uselessness. But I have said Meta-read.
Fate wrote:And if implosion HADNT claimed flavor cop it would make scum WIFOM about whether to kill the masons or go for a more dangerous PR. C'est la vie though...
And certainly now that he claimed Flavorcop there will be no WIFOM surrounding potential Doc protection for the Mafia to deal with ….
Fate wrote:You are considering hammering WHO?

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KCDASPOT

YOU EITHER HAVE NO CONCEPT OF THE GAME OF MAFIA OR YOU ARE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SCUM.
Knock this crap off Right Now! You had your vote on obv-scum Vibe. Why this bullshit ‘outrage’? Vibe, WHO HAS ONCE AGAIN GONE INTO THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM OF LURKING DUE TO CONTINUED PRESSURE, needs the rope as badly as people need air.
Nacho wrote:and the lower your view of me goes, the more likely you'll underestimate you, which is great if we don't share an alignment.
And you’ve certainly worked hard to lower that opinion with your MEGA-SHEEP PLUS ASS-KISS TECHNIQUE that you’ve employed. That said why did you have to go and point out the obvious above to Podium? It is clear he wasn’t getting it.
Podium wrote:votes should be on seacore, but something tells me what 'should' and 'shouldn't' happen isn't going to play a big part in this game.
Hey look – What’s missing from this post – reasons why your OPINION of what ‘should’ happen is something anyone should listen to. As in reason Seacore is scum.
Podium wrote:Perhaps you missed where vibebox chose to vote for a ??? read over a scum read. That was the conclusion that i was referring to.
See … this kind of post makes my skin crawl. You ignore the fact that I attacked Vibe for that VERY THING at the top of said post you quoted from. Which means you are skimming looking for your name to pop up. That’s not behavior I expect from Town.
Podium wrote:Dont claim unless there are people willing to hammer. Unnecessary claims are christmas presents to scum.

It's very easy to find out if there are people willing to hammer.

Are there 2 people willing to hammer? If there aren't, then we need to go a different direction.
This post screams of Unnecessary Town Teaching TM, which is a good scum-tell. Stating that unnecessary claims are good for scum is stating the obv.

And we have further skimming as both Zdenek and I have both stated we are willing to hammer and others have repeated that information.
Podium wrote:But hey... let's continue to ignore GW's scummy behavior and trainroll the VI.
Are you trying to say that GW’s posts towards implosion don’t show a clear Mason attitude?
Podium wrote:But, based on what i've seen so far with this town's scumhunting abilities, the support probably would have come.

Good job all you pro scum hunters on his wagon.
Blooop Blooop Blooop … what’s that Batman? It’s the Scumdar going off big time.

Implosion’s play was second perhaps to only Vibebox in scumminess. That you are now throwing barbs at the wagon is a sign of scum with inside knowledge trying to establish Town Cred TM for not being associated what would have been a bad lynch.
Podium wrote:I thought MOI had already made his post before seacore said he wasn't comfortable... looking back there is no contradiction.

I dont really see anything to comment on about the new guy. I still feel Seacore is the scummiest player so far.
So this whole last attack by you on Seacore was craptastic and wrong.

Any why again is Seacore scum yet your vote is sitting on Vibe? Are you not willing to really push your bus on Vibe?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Reasons as to why I need vibe to claim:
A) 16 posts
B) He's been running defense all game
C) ISO 14 brings up too many questions. More than I care to post... @_@

All-in-all He's done WAAAY less than anyone in this game. I'll take back what I said about hammering, But vibe: all eyes are on you, if you don't claim It will only look worse and worse.

Also, Fate? why are you forcing everyone to claim? I mean sure I AM asking Vibe to claim now but that is because of your emotionally charged BW's. Sure they are based off of fact but usually they are only based on one fact. further, We don't know WHAT roles are being used so it might be too easy just to lie about that... just saying.

One more thing: I blame Fate and podium for making this thread as jacked up as it is.

PrepostEdit: Manga's last two points about podium. O.O noted. thank you manga.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

A proposal to end the Fate/podium war:

Fate: Repost those Questions that pod allegedly neglected to answer. To tell the I would NOT want to reread all of your posts again for 2 simple Questions. just put them up in quote tags, I'm sure that would be acceptable.
Podium: Please answer his questions as CLEAR AND CONCISE AS POSSIBLE. Yeah his tunneling on you might be wrong but no one else knows but you, IF you are indeed town then you have absolutely NOTHING to lose by answering.

Finally:
MOD: I'D LIKE TO ORDER A DEADLINE EXTENSION W/ NO MAYO!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:50 am

Post by RedCoyote »

There's a three-week deadline for the first day. The game started on the 10th.

So we have roughly 3 days left?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Excuse me, it started on the 16th, actually.

So that means we have, like, 9 days. That should be enough.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

MOD: NVM
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Kcdaspot wrote:A proposal to end the Fate/podium war:

Fate: Repost those Questions that pod allegedly neglected to answer. To tell the truth I would NOT want to reread all of your posts again for 2 simple questions. Just put them up in quote tags, I'm sure that would be acceptable.
Podium: Please answer his questions as CLEAR AND CONCISE AS POSSIBLE. Yeah his tunneling on you might be wrong but no one else knows but you. IF you are indeed town then you have absolutely NOTHING to lose by answering.

Finally:
MOD: I'D LIKE TO ORDER A DEADLINE EXTENSION W/ NO MAYO!
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:54 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

that was a EBWOP. ^^^
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Before I forget KCDA’s comment about Vibe’s ISO 14 made me review it and brought something to my attention.
Vibe ISO 14 wrote:I will also leave a reads list.
Town
Fate
Nachomamma8
GhostWriter
Zdenek

Scum
VasudeVa
Seacore
podium123456

???
The Butterfly
MagnaofIllusion
implosion
You know what kills me that I missed before. This list should have 11 reads on it (all the alive players exluding Vibe himself. Yet I count 10.

After consulting the tea-leaves (also know as the original player list) and looking at who replaced who I come up with the following missing ‘read’.

Zinive (who is now Red Coyote)

If Vibebox is going to bother to answer I have to ask – why was this slot not included in your ??? list? You included TheButterfly who hadn’t bothered to post.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Fate »

MoI I am perfectly fine with a Vibe lynch, I just don't want any shenanigans by this CLEARLY unstable player (albeit likely town... which troulbes me greatly)

AKA Nacho if you're reading this stay on Vibe. I'll be back soon.

This thread ALSO has a disturbing lack of RedCoyote
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Sorry fate, trying to make sense of it all... I'll shut up now lest someone wants me to speak about something... I'm WAY too confused bout this game..
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 am

Post by Fate »

Replace out.

I'm 100% serious, not fucking joking.

If this game is WAY to over your head then you are either:
-Out of your league, go back to newbie games and try to learn the game without flavor and special roles
-Scum who is trying to coast by on the "i'm really confused" card and will NEVER produce content because they have "nothing" to say.

This isn't the thread to learn to play mafia. This is the big leagues. If you DON'T know how to properly read a mafia game, catch up on it, and produce content then get out.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm trying to win. If you're town, please replace out.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Fate, I get what you're try to say there I really do. In fact I appreciate the gesture, especially if you have a suitable replacement in mind.

But I decline.

You post WAS a wake up call. The ONLY way to view this thread is NOT but ISOing everyone but to summarize the thread in detail, page-by-page. I Will do that NOW.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Fate »

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 am

Post by podium123456 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Hey look – What’s missing from this post – reasons why your OPINION of what ‘should’ happen is something anyone should listen to. As in reason Seacore is scum.
I have clearly stated my case several times.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Podium wrote:Perhaps you missed where vibebox chose to vote for a ??? read over a scum read. That was the conclusion that i was referring to.
See … this kind of post makes my skin crawl. You ignore the fact that I attacked Vibe for that VERY THING at the top of said post you quoted from. Which means you are skimming looking for your name to pop up. That’s not behavior I expect from Town.
That was sarcasm, as your criticism didn't really make sense. You said that if i found his analysis to be satisfactory, then i should have also found his conclusion satisfactory (paraphrasing). That isn't true.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Podium wrote:But hey... let's continue to ignore GW's scummy behavior and trainroll the VI.
Are you trying to say that GW’s posts towards implosion don’t show a clear Mason attitude?
Pretty sure i said that before the claims came out.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Implosion’s play was second perhaps to only Vibebox in scumminess.
In your opinion... i found seacore and GW to be much scummier. I thought implosion was probably a VI... and i was right.

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Any why again is Seacore scum yet your vote is sitting on Vibe? Are you not willing to really push your bus on Vibe?
My vote is on seacore.

Uh oh! Looks like somebody is skimming! /sarcasm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Fate »

VibeBox: 6 (Fate, GhostWriter, Magna, Nacho, podium, Seacore) L-1
Walp.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:25 am

Post by podium123456 »

the fark? standby.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 am

Post by podium123456 »

MOD: I am voting for seacore, not vibe.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: VibeBox

ROOM FOR ME BABY
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Fate wrote:Thank you. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts
This marks the first time fate has been kind to someone in this game. (pun intended)

You're welcome. I've gotten to page three while jotting down notes... hope to have the first half up by 3:30pm here, then work on the rest after say 6:00pm
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Page 1: intro, rules.
RVS:

Seacore > Magna
podium > fate

seacore says "my avatar is not related to this game"

nacho > seacore RVS reason
zinive > vibebox RVS
VV > Fate RVS
fate > seacore rvs/"breadcrumbing" This is where our war began between fate and podium

podium says "what breadcrumbing?"

fate > podium

podium is confused, fate is sure of podium as scum
podium tries to explain
fate's not having it

GW agree's with fate
GW > podium

other notes: seacore wonders why GW does not partake in the RVS
info about how many games players played is exchanged

Summary: podium got himself there. fate was right to attack then, ESPECIALLY about what pod posts next.

Page 2:
GW goes on explaining nacho's post
fate is pleased
podium dismisses arguements about RVS/scum stuff
seacore is in the same boat as podium
vibe joins in the fun
vibe > podium

implosion comes in, states his history,
implosion > seacore

implosion notes vibes appearence in wagon

vibe gets mysterious, "If I just told you, what would your job be in all this?"

implosion in response to vibe "wat?" and argues with seacore
seacore rebuttels to implosion
implosion understands, but is weary of seacore still

vibe: "Noted"
seacore ends tiff with imp now suspects vibe

seacore > vibe

flavor

magna walls.. questions GW, agrees with seacore about no name claiming, info about games, notes "interesting reaction" from seacore regarding RVS, suspects vibe
magna > vibe

seacore explains no discussing massclaims. states standard L-1/willing hammer flip is fine, states that he will not look fake name claims. says he WAS paranoid

podium: BLAH
zinive LAST POST. wants vibe's reason for vote along with imp
mod: cocks
fate is very sure about podium as scum
podium: more blah
seacore: "ignore him and scum hunt"
fate critises seacore for telling podium to scumhunt
podium: MORE blah <== this worries me

Summary page 2: GW helps fate a lot with that explanation early on, Vibe gets all weird and starts attracting trouble, seacore is better at defending actions than podium is.

page 3:
seacore: blank post...?
fate: WTH
seacore: chastises
fate is now very crossed with podium
podium: "If i'm scum then why do i need to try and get a read on your alignment, dumbass?"
fate: THATS MY POINT!
podium: 2 more blah posts clearly designed to get on fate's nerves.
fate: YOU ARE SCUM

GW: responds to GW's questions, supports fate's side v. podium. interesting: "Why would you want to assume that his very first vote in the game was serious when it A) was in obvious direct opposition to something stated by the person he voted and B) it was nothing more than a drawn out version of person who made the same vote before him, who he even points to by stating that he was making it a wagon?"

fate: GW you are correct.
podium: fate's words are nothing, I don't know fate well, blah, wut?, ORLY?
GW: "Except that wasn't that. I believe you knew what he meant all along and simply wanted to paint him in a negative light, perhaps to come back to it later in some BS case you'd try to build.

You were caught doing the above. You were also caught doing the below.

The concern for Seacore is the fact that you came in when the wagon was on Sea, despite it clearly being an RVS wagon that wasn't going to go anywhere and was never intended to. RVS wagons are common tactic for getting out of RVS."
podium: defends actions, he references this post A LOT in the coming pages (will mark with)
VV: asks Magna what his read is on podium
vibe: @vibe: post 65 IS crap all he says are: GW is clear, VV and Zinive isn't (???)
VV: says vibe post is crap, asks mod something
VV > vibe

vibe: "IIoA?" nother crap post really, followed by another one
Magna: Walls: responds to seacore, fate, is as confused to the wagon as seacore is. reads podium; null. helps vibe a little. insults vibe correctly, notes crap posts by vibe
fate: practically shuts the door on podium, still angry.
vibe: detests L-1 play saying "It allows for quicklynching and self-hammering." responds to insult by magna. clarifies. restats reads on GW as town and VV & Zinive as not town. becomes a grammar nazi. warns fate against Jesters.
fate: you're voting him too!
vibe: crap post
Magna: attacks vibe

Summary page 3: fate gets really cross back at page 2 and here as well, podium seems bound and determined to belittle fate, vibe doesn't do much to remove suspicion here,

reads to this point:

Town
fate
GW
magna
VV
seacore
nacho
zinive (for that post)
imp
Zd
vibe
podium
Scum

(I dont include my slot because... well...)

The "" are direct quotes rest are summaries... (???) < i got confused by vibes post here but yeah post 65 IS crap. in the intrest of speeding this up I'll just do the page summaries instead of going on like this...
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

EBWOP:

the X > Y are votes where X is who is voting and Y is who is voted.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Seacore »

Kcd, we were there
We need your analysis, not a summary.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Zdenek »

I will be V/LA until Wednesday Dec. 1

On that note
Unvote: Seacore

I'm not sure that I'd be happy with his lynching in my absence. I'm currently re-reading with the information about the masons in mind.

Preview edit:

Kcd's catchup post is a pile of information instead of analysis. Why don't you tell us what you're thinking? For instance, you've read to page 3. I wasn't in the game until page 10, I replaced in, and the person I replaced in for never posted, so why do you have any read on me at all?

I'm also very concerned by your repeated use of post counts as what seem to be major parts of your arguments that people are scum, and the fact that you don't seem to consider the contents of people's posts at all.

Kcd, I'd still like you to answer my questions.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Zdenek wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote:
Seacore wrote:Two things make that not a contradiction Fate.

1) we had both MoI and Zdenek willing to hammer
2) GW knew we were on the wrong track and pushed for it.
Fate: i don't know if this makes sense to me..
Mainly GW has not contributed as much as the others... For seacore to back him up is at the least strange... i don't have any other solid leads to go on here so I really don't have a say-so over who's truly scummy or not at this stage... I can only find oddities really...

also skimmed some other ISO's...

A) Vibe. Claim. Now. I'm Seriously considering hammering...
B) VV Has not posted as much as some but when he's posted he's contributed in one way or another...

Thats all for tonight I gotta work tomorrow, luckily not for long I'll post around... say 10? 11?

I'm Central time in the U.S. That's GMT -6 for those w/o brains...

later
~ Dude with a Einstein avi
Why is it strange for seacore to backup GW?

How do you go from
i don't have any other solid leads to go on here so I really don't have a say-so over who's truly scummy or not at this stage
to
A) Vibe. Claim. Now. I'm Seriously considering hammering...
Kcdaspot wrote:Reasons as to why I need vibe to claim:
A) 16 posts
B) He's been running defense all game
C) ISO 14 brings up too many questions. More than I care to post... @_@

All-in-all He's done WAAAY less than anyone in this game. I'll take back what I said about hammering, But vibe: all eyes are on you, if you don't claim It will only look worse and worse.

Also, Fate? why are you forcing everyone to claim? I mean sure I AM asking Vibe to claim now but that is because of your emotionally charged BW's. Sure they are based off of fact but usually they are only based on one fact. further, We don't know WHAT roles are being used so it might be too easy just to lie about that... just saying.

One more thing: I blame Fate and podium for making this thread as jacked up as it is.

PrepostEdit: Manga's last two points about podium. O.O noted. thank you manga.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”