ATHF Mafia OVER(roles and whatnot revealed)

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Seacore wrote:Kcd, we were there
We need your analysis, not a summary.
hmmm

pages 1-3 confirms for me that fate was right because the donkey doesn't do much to help his case, also vibe kept on looking scummier and scummier to me

the reason i couldn't think til now was because fate loves his caps lock.. i saw that instead of his content. I realize that he has been on the right track and basically our supremo scumhunter now. more to come does that help?

Votecount (as of this post)
Deadline is December 7th at 12:34 PM PST
implosion: 1 (VasudeVa) L-6
Seacore: 2 (implosion, podium) L-5
VibeBox: 5 (Fate, GhostWriter, Magna, Nacho, Seacore) L-2
Not Voting: 4 (Kcdaspot, VibeBox, Zdenek, RedCoyote) L-3 :-P
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

Zdenek wrote:
I will be V/LA until Wednesday Dec. 1

Kcd's catchup post is a pile of information instead of analysis. Why don't you tell us what you're thinking? For instance, you've read to page 3. I wasn't in the game until page 10, I replaced in, and the person I replaced in for never posted, so why do you have any read on me at all?
you just gave me something to keep on my mind thank you

I'm also very concerned by your repeated use of post counts as what seem to be major parts of your arguments that people are scum, and the fact that you don't seem to consider the contents of people's posts at all.
I'll rely less on this

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:52 am

Post by podium123456 »

Kcdaspot wrote: pages 1-3 confirms for me that fate was right because the donkey doesn't do much to help his case, also vibe kept on looking scummier and scummier to me

the reason i couldn't think til now was because fate loves his caps lock.. i saw that instead of his content.
How do you feel i didn't do much for my case? Posts 20 and 27 address the case about as good as i could do it. There wasn't much more to say.

Kcdaspot wrote: I realize that he has been on the right track and basically our supremo scumhunter now.
Except that he wasn't, and nearly everyone else has said that his case on me wasn't very substantial.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:47 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Mod
could you do me a few favors? Could you keep track of who replaced who in the first post?
Done
Also, if you could post links to day ends/starts that would be wonderful.
Will do that starting on the next day
Also, if you could post the current deadline, if not with every vote count, at least on the first post. I'd really like that too.
Done
Also if you could put who isn't voting on your vote counts, I'd really like that as well.
aaaaaaaaaaaaand done!
These are tasks that I've found make it easier on all players to focus more on the game and less on logistical issues.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Spoiler: Notes
Seacore 6: No claiming of any kind? Even before a lynch? Eh... sounds kind of scummy.

Seacore 23: Why would anyone assume that? Also, I don't take post 6 as though you are preemptively warning people not to make that assumption, you are talking about everyone's ability to claim or not. That's completely different. You sound like you're nervous here or something, but not particularly townie.

implosion 31: Good post to start the game. Sounds genuine.

GW 59: That first part, your characterization of Fate/podium, is pretty spot on.

Vas 66: Possibly my favorite post so far.

Seacore 76: Don't care for this post. Vas just got on VB for complaining about sitemeta rather than contributing. Seacore is talking a lot but saying little here.

podium 80: I'm not liking how podium doesn't even try to separate himself from Seacore. I was okay with it up until the point where he started speaking up for Seacore. This makes this relationship different from, say, Fate and GW.

Nacho 82: I like this post...

Nacho 89: I don't like this post...

Seacore 128: Hm, everything Seacore seems to say just irritates me. This sounds so much like, "Hey, can I get on this wagon without anyone giving me crap for it?"

Fate 137: If everything Fate did before this post was working up to this, it was possibly worth it.

podium 160: I can buy this. I can absolutely buy this. podium has been worked over and this is him frustrated.

Vas 176: I mostly agree with your conclusions here. This is what I was thinking when I read over post 160. I'm not 100% there on your GW read though, but I see how you got there.

Starting to skim at this point. Nacho is looking worse with his consistent pushing of podium, which I think has clearly ran it's course. Who is he trying to convince? Getting tired of reading this game. I didn't even really want to replace into it, but the Mod was so sweet in asking me that I couldn't refuse. I think I know enough about the game now to have some solid opinions of the players.

VB will work as a lynch, but Seacore would be a better lynch. VB is kind of all over the place, and this game desperately needs a lynch to move forward. As much as I'd prefer to fight for a Seacore lynch, I can go with this.

Unvote
;
Vote: VibeBox
That makes it L-1, guize
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'll just quickly respond to RC's issues with me, since it looks like we're on our way to good VB lynch.

Seacore 6 - I didn't articulate it well, so I had to clarify later, but I was trying to avoid an early character claim. I pushed for one in A Game of Thrones mafia run by faraday and it was a huge mistake, and I've learned from that.

Seacore 23 - I was referring to #8 in this post, not #6. I just wanted to avoid any waste of time that could come from someone saying my avatar might have been chosen specifically after getting the role. It was one of those posts that I was planning to make in the large length of time between getting the role PM and the thread opening.

Seacore 76 - I was responding directly to both comments about my previous meta, and comments from people not used to the site about when claiming was appropriate, I don't see a problem here.

Seacore 128 - Way to read out of context. I had previously been one of podium's defenders, declaring that his reaction to the breadcrumbing/rvs votes wasn't scummy However, I was starting to find his reaction to his own wagon scummy. Unless it's for a specific purpose, I like to post what I'm thinking, I like being transparent.

Also, if you've stopped at 176, you've missed just a little.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

new guy wrote:Town
fate
GW
magna
VV
seacore
nacho
zinive (for that post)
imp
Zd
vibe
podium
Scum
Shouldn't the two claimed masons be on top mate?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

A) nice to see RC posting...
B) I've been going about this the wrong way forever... the simplest way is to list each player and state my opinion of them... like what podium did BUT MORE RIGHT!

first to the most dominate person of the game;
RC
kidding, fate:

To Tell the Truth i DID NOT like your style of play... Caps lock central. It made me have a aversion to your posts. But once i started READING for a change i realized that you don't get pissed for no reason. When you have a good lead you push til it hurts. Not a big fan here of that but gets the job done when it counts. I like the facts that you brought up against podium especially when he did that wall post against seacore.

tl;dr: i mistook you for a spamming idiot and I'm terribly sorry.

TOWN

next; GW:

It's odd that you didn't partake in RVS, yes. but once past that you lay down some solid scumhunting, and was more clear in explaining fate BW on podium. I'll call you fate translator number 1. also you help build the case vs. vibe and in a well put manner. also a good mason claim puts you in good graces.

TOWN

implosion:

you seem a little quick to vote seacore, but are one of the first to notice vibe. you are also a very active scumhunter, and your validity is multiplied tenfold with you uncc'd mason claim.

TOWN

Magna:

does not post much but when he does he has nothing but contribution, and good ones at that.. is one of the case makers for the vibe BW... though i wish there was more content about podium here.

TOWN

Nacho:

to be frank I don't like your sheeping. he didn't really start digging til ISO 10 brings up some good points about podium.. questions other people's play as well. somewhat immature but still makes good points later posts seem odd... but all in all

TOWN
...for now (sheep)

ON to everyones FAVORITE scum;
fate
:lol: i mean podium:

Posts alot but didn't have much content early, really was bad toward fate, made several bad arguments mainly ignored or dismissed fate's case altogether. then starts making sense (while still ignoring fate) suspects GW, seacore, makes more sense then less sense. Podium you fail to address your many cases and either A) ignore them, B) TWIST them, or C) DISMISS THEM AS CASES.. you're going down today or d2 weather you like it or not... either way, BE BETTER AT CASE DEFENDING!

SCUM

RC:

POST MORE DAMMIT, the analyze post is a start but without ANYTHING to go on, I can't get a read!

NULL

Seacore:

the subject of the war betwixt fate and podium. you handle implosion well giving good reasons for him. has strong words but wagon hops? and doesn't scum hunt much...

NULL
with some warning flags

VV:

does not scum hunt really and he gets on the wrong track and gets called scum.. tries to defend podium a bit. suspects magna. I need to see more opinions about other players from you

NULL

Vibe:

gets mysterious then really immature, says this is his only game but as someone else said why not read into other people when you got the time? does NOT defend well against cases as a result. his wall posts make little sense AND they are a chore to read... dude lets get some analyzing done please? otherwise into the pit.

SCUM

finally, ZD:

joins late but bring good arguments to the party. keeps up with the posting and really does well in helping the hunt. I owe some apologies for not being direct with you. sorry a thousand times

TOWN

I hope this clears up everything. I'm terribly sorry for any scummy activity up til this post. I hope this answers some Q's about me. and i hope for a game full of win! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

~ dood with a brain (had lost it, but now has found it)
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
new guy wrote:Town
fate
GW
magna
VV
seacore
nacho
zinive (for that post)
imp
Zd
vibe
podium
Scum
Shouldn't the two claimed masons be on top mate?
^^ that post was inaccurate, by that i mean mine. sorry.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

podium123456 wrote:
Kcdaspot wrote: I realize that he has been on the right track and basically our supremo scumhunter now.
Except that he wasn't, and nearly everyone else has said that his case on me wasn't very substantial.
I'm listening... who and where?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Seacore »

@kcd, there's a lot of 'placation' in that summary post. I'm not sure yet whether it's scummy placation or new-to-the-site placation. You've done little more than repeat things that people have said, but you also had 25 pages to go through.

Day 3 we'll see how you go. Where is Vibe with his claim?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

new guy is town

seacore shut up
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

gee thnx nacho :)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

no probs buddy

podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by podium123456 »

First of all, props to the new guys for getting caught up in this big game.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kcdaspot wrote: GW:

It's odd that you didn't partake in RVS, yes. but once past that you lay down some solid scumhunting, and was more clear in explaining fate BW on podium. I'll call you fate translator number 1.
FYI: GW's case on me was different than fate's. In other words, he didn't really explain fate's case.

Kcdaspot wrote: Nacho:

he didn't really start digging til ISO 10 brings up some good points about podium..
FYI: What he said in ISO 10 was completely unrelated to anything we were discussing. What happened was he mixed up two separate arguments. I tried to get him to understand this, but he wouldn't listen and/or couldn't understand what i was talking about.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kcdaspot wrote: podium:

Posts alot but didn't have much content early, really was bad toward fate, made several bad arguments mainly ignored or dismissed fate's case altogether. then starts making sense (while still ignoring fate) suspects GW, seacore, makes more sense then less sense. Podium you fail to address your many cases and either A) ignore them, B) TWIST them, or C) DISMISS THEM AS CASES.. you're going down today or d2 weather you like it or not... either way, BE BETTER AT CASE DEFENDING!
KC, i will give you benefit of the doubt with a lot of this summary stuff, because you are having to process all of it at once in a short time. But you're going to have to give me some examples of what you mean, instead of making these generalized statements. Generalized statements sound scummy.

What do you mean by 'you didn't address your many cases'? I'm pretty sure i addressed all of them.

Where did i ignore and/or twist any cases?

I may have 'dismissed' a case on me after discussing it (if you are talking about me saying something like 'i dont think that's a substantive case')... but what's scummy about that?

What do you mean by 'you need to be better at defending cases'? The GW/Fate cases were based around whether or not i really knew Fate was joking... there's not much more i can really say besides that i didn't. However, i did engage in much more discourse about those cases. Seacore made a case about my reactions to the other cases, and i feel i defended it very well.

...and BTW, i did fight off most of the cases on me successfully... if that's not defending 'well', then i dont know what is. :wink:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

RedCoyote if you really are going to be this apathetic just replace out. I don’t really have much patience for someone who says they really are tired of reading the game.

I can’t say as I find KCDA’s final catch-up post as very whelming. His two scum-reads nicely mimic the most popular suspects of the Day so far. The back-peddling of his stance on Nacho (first questioning why he isn’t being called scum and then calls him Town for now even though Nacho displays many traits he doesn’t like). Bears further scrutiny as the day continues.
Podium wrote:I have clearly stated my case several times.
On two separate occasions you have retracted stated suspicion of Seacore (once early and your recent recant of the whole hammer / not hammer situation). I’m not going to slog through your ISO to see what case you made and then try to decide what parts of it you later reversed course on. You want my support? Provide a nice summary of why he’s scum that contains all the stuff you still actually stand by.
Podium wrote:That was sarcasm, as your criticism didn't really make sense. You said that if i found his analysis to be satisfactory, then i should have also found his conclusion satisfactory (paraphrasing). That isn't true.
Pro-tip – dismissing questions with sarcasm instead of answering them isn’t Pro-Town.

I’m not going to get into a debate with your over whether a solid analysis should lead to solid conclusions. That’s a logic debate that has nothing to do with scum-hunting. Just know for the record I think you are wrong.

I asked you why I shouldn’t see your original statement as self-serving because the first thing you didn’t like about his conclusions wasn’t his vote for a ??? read but that he found you to be scummy.

You carefully didn’t answer that concern of mine in any way. You simply tried to deflect it with patented Podium sarcasm TM.

So again – why shouldn’t I think your original post was more based on your dislike of his read on you as opposed to failure to actually vote a scum read? We’ve already discussed you seem willing to let direct questions to him go unanswered when he did make a rare post.
Podium wrote:Pretty sure i said that before the claims came out.
I went back to actually trace that timeline to be certain since you were only pretty sure.

Implosion posted his claim in 469 at 2:10am. You posted the point I quoted at 470 at 2:11am. So you do get the benefit of the doubt for being a lazy cross-poster who doesn’t use the preview function. That said your statement was clearly not before the claim.

And once again you don’t answer the question put to you – are you trying to say that the was Ghost approached the Implosion situation did not appear to be that of a Mason buddy?
Podium wrote:In your opinion... i found seacore and GW to be much scummier. I thought implosion was probably a VI... and i was right.
Yes it is my opinion. That’s what this game is about. I didn’t find Ghost scummy and Implosion’s claim at this juncture seems to give me more credibility on that front, huh?

Also – you are using the term VI wrong. Implosion may not be a stellar player but he’s far from a VI. That’s reserved for the worst of the worst. You look to be using the term as a means to undermine what we currently think is a Town confirmed player.
Podium wrote:My vote is on seacore.

Uh oh! Looks like somebody is skimming! /sarcasm
Joy, more pointless sarcasm.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok, now that I’ve caught the thread up I need to explicitly say something right now before Town hangs Vibe and moves on to using ultra-cool powers like a Boss Guitar with all the Superpowers of Foreigner (Let me fill your eyes with … Double Vision) –

Nacho’s sheeping and leg-humping of Fate combined with his self-admitted lack of actual contribution to the game have reached epic levels of ridiculousness.

There are a couple of Town reasons and one big Scum reason for this sort of crap from Nacho.

Since I tend to die well before my time I will say for the record –

If the game gets to the point where there both Fate and Nacho are alive and of unconfirmed alignment and real questions exist as to whether one or the other is scum the following course of action is the best one – Lynch Nacho not Fate.

That is all. I feel better about making sure this is public record.

Also, Loverboy sucks.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Seacore »

I'm with you on the Nacho front, MoI

But I've got a few people I'd like to see swing before we get there.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You don't have the balls to lynch me, Magna.

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

first to seacore:
Seacore wrote:@kcd, there's a lot of 'placation' in that summary post. I'm not sure yet whether it's scummy placation or new-to-the-site placation. You've done little more than repeat things that people have said, but you also had 25 pages to go through.
kay

Day 3 we'll see how you go. Where is Vibe with his claim?
All right and good point on vibe
VIBE GET YOURSELF IN HERE AN START EXPLANING STUFF! KAY THANX!

@ magna: A) good flavor, made me lol B) I'll give you the point about my contradiction... at the jump I said I did not like the sheeping and pointed it may be scummy, but after a more careful read through he backs up his sheeping for the better bit so i'm forced to to make THAT call in my catch up post, Still noting the sheeping. I can try to elaborate better if needed but, that is basically my thought process til then

now to podium (hoo boy):
podium123456 wrote:First of all, props to the new guys for getting caught up in this big game.
Thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kcdaspot wrote: GW:

It's odd that you didn't partake in RVS, yes. but once past that you lay down some solid scumhunting, and was more clear in explaining fate BW on podium. I'll call you fate translator number 1.
FYI: GW's case on me was different than fate's. In other words, he didn't really explain fate's case.
NOPE. He does Very clearly in his ISO 2 and coutinues to affirm fate's case.

Kcdaspot wrote: Nacho:

he didn't really start digging til ISO 10 brings up some good points about podium..
FYI: What he said in ISO 10 was completely unrelated to anything we were discussing. What happened was he mixed up two separate arguments. I tried to get him to understand this, but he wouldn't listen and/or couldn't understand what i was talking about.
STRIKE 2He backs up GW. VERY CLEARLY.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kcdaspot wrote: podium:

KC, i will give you benefit of the doubt with a lot of this summary stuff, because you are having to process all of it at once in a short time. But you're going to have to give me some examples of what you mean, instead of making these generalized statements. Generalized statements sound scummy.

What do you mean by 'you didn't address your many cases'? I'm pretty sure i addressed all of them.

Where did i ignore and/or twist any cases?

I may have 'dismissed' a case on me after discussing it (if you are talking about me saying something like 'i dont think that's a substantive case')... but what's scummy about that?

What do you mean by 'you need to be better at defending cases'? The GW/Fate cases were based around whether or not i really knew Fate was joking... there's not much more i can really say besides that i didn't. However, i did engage in much more discourse about those cases. Seacore made a case about my reactions to the other cases, and i feel i defended it very well.

...and BTW, i did fight off most of the cases on me successfully... if that's not defending 'well', then i dont know what is. :wink:
Then you probably don't

More examples of twisting/dismissing/ignoring

ISO 50
ISO 51
ISO 54
ISO 60
ISO 70
ISO 83
ISO 87 < Thats just wrong.

bout does it really
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

EBWOP:

@ seacore: i need to flesh that out don't I? I can't be expected to give GREAT feed back but as i go back and forth through the thread I'll see what else comes up all right?

MOD: I MESSED UP A BOLD TAG IN THAT POST NEED SOME HELP PLZ!
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Kcdaspot wrote: More examples of twisting/dismissing/ignoring

1. ISO 50
2. ISO 51
3. ISO 54
4. ISO 60
5. ISO 70
6. ISO 83
7. ISO 87 < Thats just wrong.

bout does it really
^^ lol albert. u serious brah?

you quoted:

1. Me proving that the other party was using dirty tricks to debate... that they admitted to. No ignore/twist/dismiss.

2. Me (correctly) trying to inform someone that they had mixed up 2 separate arguments. No ignore/twist/dismiss.

4. An extremely thorough defense to GW regarding his case on me. No ignore/twist/dismiss.

5. Another thorough defense to GW in which i PROVED he was lying/severely misrepresenting. No ignore/twist/dismiss.

3. 6. 7. Posts regarding me ending debating with fate... following an extremely thorough exchange, and due to his capslock style (that even you have criticized) and dirty tricks.

If you want to say that i should have answered fates last question, then you are welcome to that opinion. on the other hand, i think several others have supported my decision. but me not answering ONE question doesn't magically erase the volumes of text i wrote discussing everything else.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Obviously i think your accusation/description of my gameplay is misrepresented/exaggerated... especially considering the examples you provided. For instance i dont see where i twisted anything, or ignored anything (except that one question).

Again, i do give you some benefit of the doubt, as some of the stuff was hard to follow even for people that have been reading along. However, i do ask you to reconsider your accusations after having the specific circumstances explained.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

O yeah i better address this before i get called on it...
podium123456 wrote: What do you mean by 'you need to be better at defending cases'? The GW/Fate cases were based around whether or not i really knew Fate was joking... there's not much more i can really say besides that i didn't. However, i did engage in much more discourse about those cases. Seacore made a case about my reactions to the other cases, and i feel i defended it very well.

Here's why: they don't. they simply get annoyed with you, or simply noticed VB being dumb

FOr GW: ISO 23
This isn't fate disregarding his case it's him agreeing you make a point
He comes back to you here

any others?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by Kcdaspot »

podium123456 wrote: If you want to say that i should have answered fates last question, then you are welcome to that opinion. on the other hand, i think several others have supported my decision. but me not answering ONE question doesn't magically erase the volumes of text i wrote discussing everything else.
I DO want you to answer fate's question. Sooner or later you're going to. I'm keeping you at
SCUM
AND THAT'S FINAL.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Kcdaspot wrote:O yeah i better address this before i get called on it...
podium123456 wrote: What do you mean by 'you need to be better at defending cases'? The GW/Fate cases were based around whether or not i really knew Fate was joking... there's not much more i can really say besides that i didn't. However, i did engage in much more discourse about those cases. Seacore made a case about my reactions to the other cases, and i feel i defended it very well.

Here's why: they don't. they simply get annoyed with you, or simply noticed VB being dumb

FOr GW: ISO 23
This isn't fate disregarding his case it's him agreeing you make a point
He comes back to you here

any others?
I dont understand what any of that has to do with me asking you what you meant by 'you need to be better at defending cases'.

Can you answer that, and base it on something substantive? Because right now it sounds like a very general/buzzy thing to say.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Kcdaspot wrote: I DO want you to answer fate's question. Sooner or later you're going to. I'm keeping you at
SCUM
AND THAT'S FINAL.
Ok, you are calling me scum because i wont answer one question (which isn't being answered based on a principle)... even though i have provided a mountain of other discussion in which a read could be determined over.

Fine. Whatever floats your boat, man.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”