Post by Me=Weird »

Prodding JesseSheffield.
votecountJesseSheffield(1): Robocopter87
not voting(4): Scott Brosius, JesseSheffield, Zed, curiouskarmadog

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Deadline is December 7th.
[/color]
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Zed »

scott wrote:I want to hear from Zed.
Uhh... what exactly do you want to hear?

So, Robo, want to explain why you chose not to put Mallow at L-1 the night before the deadline, or do I have to hold that against you? Because I'm not accepting that you just found Jesse scummier at the moment. Especially after this post
Deadline is looming near, I'm thinking about voting Mallow.

I don't have a case on him so it feels not right to vote him. I actually had my eye on Vren and her replacement. If it comes down to it I'll throw the hammer on.
and this, even closer to the deadline
I'm up for a Mallow lynch. Though I would really appreciate some answers.
I know you said you didn't have a case on Mallow, but you also said you were willing to vote there twice. so what changed, exactly?

I also think CKD earns another look, in light of Mallow's flip because of what Vren was so adamant about:
Vren wrote:Reads:
Robo: Fire scum
Mallow: Ice Scum
This can be read as scum trying to distance in case his scum partner was lynched. Like a "if I was Mallow's scum partner, why would I say he was ice when he was really fire?!" kind of thing. But I'm not completely ruling out Robo from this read either.

I'll get to this hopefully tomorrow, I've been staring at a computer too long today.

And I haven't forgotten CKD's.. hesitiation? I guess in voting for Mallow near the deadline, and being the only one voting for Jesse even though he pointed out in the same post that our deadline is tomorrow.
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Well you are the only other person with an unbiased opinion. That's why I wanted to hear from you.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Zed »

But what exactly do you want to hear? Any questions you have or something like that?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:14 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

got a hot second..checking in...

fine with a jesse lynch...still not getting why SB is 100% town in his view....if he really believed that, he should be voting Robo or myself....yet...no votes...no posts...no anything...dont have time to see if he is posting any where else on site....no need for me to vote now (when it will be unintended)..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Zed wrote:But what exactly do you want to hear? Any questions you have or something like that?
The 2 most likely remaining scum in your opinion
curiouskarmadog wrote:got a hot second..checking in...

fine with a jesse lynch...still not getting why SB is 100% town in his view....if he really believed that, he should be voting Robo or myself....yet...no votes...no posts...no anything...dont have time to see if he is posting any where else on site....no need for me to vote now (when it will be unintended)..
He hasn't posted anywhere since last Sunday.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Zed wrote:So, Robo, want to explain why you chose not to put Mallow at L-1 the night before the deadline, or do I have to hold that against you? Because I'm not accepting that you just found Jesse scummier at the moment. Especially after this post
Deadline is looming near, I'm thinking about voting Mallow.

I don't have a case on him so it feels not right to vote him. I actually had my eye on Vren and her replacement. If it comes down to it I'll throw the hammer on.
and this, even closer to the deadline
I'm up for a Mallow lynch. Though I would really appreciate some answers.
I know you said you didn't have a case on Mallow, but you also said you were willing to vote there twice. so what changed, exactly?
Dude, put names on your quotes please, I was really confused when reading this post. I didn't know where these magic quotes were coming from, not being mean or anything. Just asking nicely.

I obviously wasn't going to get my Jesse lynch. And deaddline was near, no one was doing anything and NO lynches are just UNACCEPTABLE to me. And Mallow was the only one who's lynch would make it before deadline. Like I said, I didn't have anything against him, I didn't have a case on him. But he was the only one to lynch. So i went with it. Thats my story.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

JesseSheffield escaped being replaced by 2 hours, informing me that he will have a post up by midnight. If he fails to post before I log on in the morning, he will be replaced.
votecount remains the same.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Wow. He didn't even post in here just a quick word describing the situation.

I hope he says something useful. Its been exactly two weeks since I asked him how I was scum. He randomly jumped in and called me scum and disappeared without a case (see what I did there? I said "without a case" instead of "without a trace". lol i crack myself up.)

But seriously.

JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Excuse me for not divulging my personal matters for your own precious satisfaction Robo. Your incessant need to retaliate against anybody who points their little finger at you, avec good cause or sans good cause, is...charming...to say the least.

I'll be back again before midnight, my time, with a compilation of my thoughts.
And who's going to stop me...
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

How was I supposed to know you had personal issues? You didn't take the two seconds it takes to post in the threads or at least put a v/la in your sig.

Also, you have done absolutely nothing since the beginning of Day two.

I hope you actually do something that helps us for once. Like providing a case against the people that you point your "little finger at".

JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Hm...okay then. Before posting who exactly I believe is scum in which faction I'd like a couple of answers to some questions first. If they're not answered by tomorrow afternoon I'll just post my thoughts anyway because I'm not exactly sure if there'd be any answer worth changing my opinion but let's give it a shot.

1. CKD why did you start the game asking a whole bunch of unnecessary questions that could've been answered by simply reading either a. the rules to the game or b. the thread?

2. Scott I'd like to know how you feel about both the quantity and quality of your posts compared to other players.

3. Zed I want to know what made you believe Mallow was Ice with Lowell when Mallow's actions, to me, nearly confirmed that he the opposing scum faction.

4. And Robo who exactly are you referring to when you use the word "us"? I dare you to try stating "the town" because last time I checked there are two scum left in this game and assuming that you "believe" I'm scum, and you're supposedly town, there can only be two other players you're referring to. Clearly one of those is Zed, so I'd like to know who the other is, CKD or Scott.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I would say my quantity has been better than average.

I have led the wagons on my top 2 scum reads who have both flipped scum so I think my quality is pretty high.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:31 am

@jesse, give me a couple examples?....follow up: out of everything that happened, why are you asking that question?...was my entrance into the game, scummy?...why or why not?...if no, then what is the point of asking?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 am

@also at jesse, do not avoid the questions being asked of you again....I am sorry if you got RL issues...be replaced then, but you cant avoid questions with a post that has no scum hunting value to it and little content.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

CKD don't play dumb. You're not Empking. You're self-aware enough to know exactly what posts I'm talking about. Don't worry, I have a lot of catching up to do content wise but I aim to do it. But first I'd like to make a few things clear that everybody else is peachy-keen on passing over.

So how about you quit being a hypocrite, when I've already made it clear that I'll be addressing everything else that's happened to so far this game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:35 am

no, I am not playing dumb and quit stalling, i want to know the EXACT posts you are talking about.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:58 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

CKD you are playing dumb. You’re playing the “I’ve been running the town in your absence and now that you're back I don’t have to respond to you” card. It’s sophomoric at best. You know very well that I’m referring to your first, third, fourth, and fifth posts of the game.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:04 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Since Scott responded first I'll talk about Scott.

At best I can say Scott's given a half-hearted effort at this game. Right from the beginning he's voting based off voting records which works fine on like D2 but it really doesn't say that much about anything. It doesn't provide any logical insight on any other players and is kind of like a default vote and can hide true intentions easily. He really hasn't pushed anything heavily on a player and to me, that shows that he really doesn't have anything to lose in this game. He responds to pressure from other players appropriately and is content with lynching the biggest target on his radar and that's it. I think he's playing a safe town game and I can't see him being on either scum team. Scott is town.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:36 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

JesseSheffield wrote: 4. And Robo who exactly are you referring to when you use the word "us"? I dare you to try stating "the town" because last time I checked there are two scum left in this game and assuming that you "believe" I'm scum, and you're supposedly town, there can only be two other players you're referring to. Clearly one of those is Zed, so I'd like to know who the other is, CKD or Scott.
You =Scum Number 1.
My choice for number two actuallly is Zed. But i'm not really all for that so I haven't really came out with that. Thats only if, 'If you could lynch two people right now, who would it be" kinda thing".

Why the heck did you assume I thought Zed was town. I very much think CKD and Scott Brosius are town and Zed is scum. Zed has just given me a bad vibe. not enough to push his lynch. I don't usually go off gut. But if I think You are scum and CKD and scott are town and since I know I'm town. PoE = Zed is other scum.

So. Stop assuming things. And may I ask, where are the magical scum reads you speak of. i would be delighted to hear it. It seems that if you think I'm town, you were just trying to find out who I was against in order to keep them alive to persuade me to do your bidding in a lyLo situation. So, who do you think is scum? And for once, please just answer the questions without avoiding them first.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 am

JesseSheffield wrote: You know very well that I’m referring to your first, third, fourth, and fifth posts of the game.
JesseSheffield wrote: 1. CKD why did you start the game asking a whole bunch of unnecessary questions that could've been answered by simply reading either a. the rules to the game or b. the thread?
curiouskarmadog wrote:i will tackle the game with an updated post this weekend...Day 4 and only 19 pages is sort of interesting....must have been some quick lynches....who would you say was responsible for those?...anything in particular interesting going on that you feel should be noted?
Why do my questions bother you? I wasnt entering the game and wanted people to know I was reading...in the meantime I was wondering what people thought. I found that fact we were in Day 4 on PAGE 19 very interesting…it is called scum hunting, something you are not doing in this game.

curiouskarmadog wrote:quick questions (sorry if these are repeats, starting my read)

MOD: can mafia cross kill?

and, what happens if at the start of the day it is 1v1v1?..who wins?
I obviously didn’t see the X kill thing and wanted to understand it, but my 1v1v1 question wasn’t in the rules and WAS A VERY GOOD QUESTION…what is more important is why you weren’t concerned about that question.

4, see above about 1v1v1…the other bit was a conversation with the mod.

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, there is a place I will be going with these questions
There was a place….I was curious, why the remaining players weren’t interested in this…ALSO, I was hoping that mafia would realize that their current actions were going to lead them no where…and that they would focus on hitting each other at night, versus us. but apparently they are not quite that smart. The fact that you don’t get what I was trying to do there is quite telling…

So now my questions are yet STILL UNANSWERED…you are not trying to scum hunt…you point your finger at me for not reading the game (WHEN I HAD JUST REPLACED INTO IT) like you have never seen anyone replace into a game before…what was the point of your question?..what is the ah ha moment? You keep stalling answering my questions, but demand I answer yours….

also I find it interesting that you remained in (requested to stay in) this game during your absence....I bet a quick meta will find other results...

Vote Jesse

you are scum
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Robocopter87 wrote:You =Scum Number 1.
My choice for number two actuallly is Zed. But i'm not really all for that so I haven't really came out with that. Thats only if, 'If you could lynch two people right now, who would it be" kinda thing".

Why the heck did you assume I thought Zed was town. I very much think CKD and Scott Brosius are town and Zed is scum. Zed has just given me a bad vibe. not enough to push his lynch. I don't usually go off gut. But if I think You are scum and CKD and scott are town and since I know I'm town. PoE = Zed is other scum.

So. Stop assuming things. And may I ask, where are the magical scum reads you speak of. i would be delighted to hear it. It seems that if you think I'm town, you were just trying to find out who I was against in order to keep them alive to persuade me to do your bidding in a lyLo situation. So, who do you think is scum? And for once, please just answer the questions without avoiding them first.
Hmmm well that's interesting. Because there'd really be only one reason you'd not trust that Zed is telling the truth, and if that's the case then you surely would've have had some sort of comment to make about his claim. So either make your case (any case really will do since you've got nothing) on Zed, or you're lying and Zed/I are not your scum suspects. It'd be interesting to hear also why you believe CKD/Scott are town.

As for you CKD, those are all irrelevant points. The questions you asked at the beginning of the game were not relevant because any logical Mafia player would've already deduced all of it. And as for making the scum "realize" anything, that's just plain crap. They'd have no reason to listen to you, it doesn't make any sense. So what I want to know is why, right from the beginning, you're attempting to lead conversation in an unproductive manner. Like you're currently doing right now. Because sitting around pouting "you're not scumhunting!" is going back to right where you started when I came back in, playing dumb. It's attempting to deride a player's credibility by illogically claiming they're not doing anything. The only players who gain an advantage from that type of play, is scum. No town players play that way.

So to answer your question Robocopter, you and CKD are scum.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Holy crap.

Sorry jesse.

I TOTALLY forgot Zed claimed Doc.

Do you think we could confirm people by checking who Zed protected? Or is that a bad idea? I mean, its a possibility that we could catch scum by this idea, seeing the amout of Saves/crosskills. Whichever. I mean, it probably wouldn't be 100% confirmed but It still is valuable info.

I really have felt a strong gut read for Scoot. Thats really all I have for him being town. I don't see much scum in him. If push came to shove though, he probably fallls into the PoE.

CKD, however, has been an active particaipant in this game. His play has been all towny like.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oh and just because I screwed up doesn't mean I think you are town. You still need to die.

Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Zed »

jesse wrote:3. Zed I want to know what made you believe Mallow was Ice with Lowell when Mallow's actions, to me, nearly confirmed that he the opposing scum faction.
Mallow hesitated with his hammer on Lowell. He found terrible reasons not to vote for him. Mallow mentioned Lowell once or twice the whole game. Lowell only mentioned Mallow in passing. Calling Lowell "Lolwell", I thought that was odd.

And my whole case wasn't based on Mallow and Lowell looking like scum partners, Mallow had suspicious behavior on his own.

Return to “Completed Open Games”