SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

/confirm
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

GandalfIzSik wrote:/confirm

Am I the only person with a really vague role PM?
Mine is somewhat vague.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Gandalf I hate you :3
Vote: GandalfIzSik
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

diddin wrote:I propose a policy lynch of GIS.

Zodiark probably has a post restriction but it isn't one that gets in the way or anything.
I second this unless Shotty isn't with him.
Then if Gandalf survives, not a big deal to me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

diddin wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
diddin wrote:I propose a policy lynch of GIS.

Zodiark probably has a post restriction but it isn't one that gets in the way or anything.
I second this unless Shotty isn't with him.
Then if Gandalf survives, not a big deal to me.
Alas I would pursue this lynch but chk is already incredi-scummy so GIS can wait.

Glad this game doesn't look like it has too much vigbait... to any vig out there: GIS if Shotty is being Shotty is a great shot. Bunny and Mongoose are good shots too based on past games and the like.
What don't include me in that pile ._.
At least not yet, my play has been on and off good and bad recently, more good then bad.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

muh316 wrote:Right now I think we should be focusing on how many groups there are. This game is of 25 people and there's a pretty good chance we're going to see two different scum teams. I wouldn't be surprised with 3 deaths tonight.

Just one question: In your previous games were you most of the time scum or town? Its just a question to help me meta with some of the more suspicious players.
Their is no reason to start speculation as of Day 1. We need to wait for nights to start that, other wise everything is just pure speculation with no base. With night, you have some bases to what your speculating.
I think I've been 3-2 with the games I finished on this site. (Town - Scum). On my other site, I've been 5-2 (town - scum).

I am serious about a policy lynch on GIS. Everyone knows Shotty reputation. I've played with GIS before, and to me it seems that anything scummy done by the heads, Gandalf will blame on Shotty and call it a null tell.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Iecerint wrote:@ PD -- I agree with you 100%. That's the problem. This is the town wincon:

Town Wincon"You (Character Name) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!"

This is what Gandalf said:
Gandalf wrote:Am I the only person with a really vague role PM?
Gandalf wrote:Mine strongly implied that I was a certain role, but I actually had to ask the mod to be sure.
Since the town wincon explicitly (not implicitly) states the player's role, Gandalf appears to have a different wincon. Scum or 3rd party -- not sure.

I guess it's possible that he meant something other than character by "role," but you'd hope a player wouldn't announce PR status during confirmation sooooooo...

Incidentally, two players responded to Gandalf's question in that first quote: Nexus says he's confused and Bunnylover says his PM is vague. Neither player expresses explicit role confusion, though, which is the scummy part.
No the town wincondition doesn't say what role you are.
It says who character you are. This would be an example of one
You (Mario) win if all forces sharing my keys are burnt to a golden crisp and at least one pathetic player remains standing in your worthless faction!
I don't even understand why people are attacking GIS for this. He is not sure what his "role" is. He knows his alignment, and probably everything else.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

gandalf5166 wrote:Woah dayvig?
I don't think its a day kill, but I don't know what it is.
If it is a day kill, it was used a little early imo.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

muh316 wrote:
AurorusVox wrote:Muh's latest play looks like flailing under pressure, especially his "NOU!" comment to diddin. Policy lynching a hydra with Shotty in it is not the same as bandwagonning for a quick-lynch.

Extinguish: diddin

Set Fire To: Muh13
They both are still considered a quick lynch. I'm jumping onto a bandwagon on someone who is considered scummy while the others are trying to get an early policy lynch. My reasons for an early lynch are better than yours.
My comment wasn't a NOU! comment it was more of a "your a hypocrite" type of comment.
This is wrong.
Your reason where you wanted a quick lynch to see how the games mechanic worked.
I don't recall you saying anything about been scummy.

Also if I did not do this earlier :
Unvote
I can tolerate Gandalf.

@Prana: I agree with you (post number 257)

I'm a little confused, how is self hammering yourself to prevent a no lynch good if your town?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I agree with the jester talk that Chk posted.
Also
Vote: Muh316
I mean to do it earlier, but the site wouldn't load for me.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

gandalf5166 wrote:Muh, when did I claim my role? Essentially what I've said is that I may or may not have a power role, and may or may not be trying to draw a nightkill >.>
Gandalf does this in every single game.
The only game I've played with him that he didn't do this is in the SSBB mafia where he was the Beloved Princess.

@The Dana: If you are not going to try and believe a person defense, don't ask him for one. If you call someone out on something, expect a post explain his reasoning =/.
Overall I believe he was just riding the coattail of the game and that is why his vote was still on Chk. I would have been fine with that. What I don't like is his vote on Diddin. Dana joined the first large wagon forming, now he joining the next wagon Diddin. For those of you saying but Diddin isn't the highest wagon, Muh is, Diddin wagon is gaining momentum somewhat fast and I believe will take the lead soon.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Bunnylover »

danakillsu wrote:Technically, I didn't start the diddin wagon, Gollum did, but I'm not so sure how serious his vote is. Bunnylover, could you rephrase the first part you said to me? I don't really understand what you're getting at.
@ SharkFinn
It's true that my timing looks a little coincidental, but it was after ckd and I had been debating for a while. It's not like as soon as any pressure was put on me, I switched my vote. I voted seriously when I was ready to.
I meant to say @The Dana case
I feel like no matter what you say or do CKD is going to attack you basically.

@Zdenek:
What does Disingenuous mean?
I am saying that I don't like Dana vote. To me it seems like bandwagon. Am I going to vote on of these two? Probably not. I don't understand what Diddin has done to get himself votes, while although I dislike Dana vote, I think Muh is a better lynch today.

Exactly why are you voting Dana?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Switf: Its in my 3 (ongoing) games where he has breadcrumbed, and then people will announce that he does this constantly. If you want I can link you to those games, but I'm not too sure I'm allowed :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I think this is what muh is trying to do (after what he says)
He won't claim until deadline. This is so, if we believe his "claim", the next person to get lynch will not have the time to claim their character and if that player is town they die.

Edit: Oh wait nevermind, he claimed VT.
Who is your character Muh?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

If Muh flips scum, then I agree that Mallowgeno would be an accomplice.
MS wagon is for lurking?
Muh should be lynch. In several of my game, I've been told to lynch all VT claim. I've also been told to lynch all liars. I understand the VT claim lynch, not the liar.
I do not understand why DP claimed he is a VT. Is he scum trying to claim VT status that will get confirmed if Muh flips Town? Also note that DP did not name his character even after saying he is a VT. And even though he says this, he puts his vote on Muh.
FOS: DP
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Zdenek wrote:
MS wrote: This is all very interesting... but where's the climax?

... I'm not seeing one anytime soon for some reason >.>
Still active lurking I see.
Bunnylover wrote: I do not understand why DP claimed he is a VT. Is he scum trying to claim VT status that will get confirmed if Muh flips Town? Also note that DP did not name his character even after saying he is a VT. And even though he says this, he puts his vote on Muh.
You start off alright, but you want DP to claim his role? +scum.
Dana wrote: Yes, I think sheeping is scummy. Could you explain in more detail how this pertains to the diddin case?
No, but I did in my previous post. If you don't understand, go read your case on Diddin and his posts. I think that will help.

By the way everyone, this is caught scum trying to make the situation seem hazy. Dana will be an excellent lynch.
I think you missed where DP claimed he was a VT.
What would be the reason for a person to claim VT status?
That is why I asked DP for his character name. It does us no harm to know it since he already claimed a VT status correct?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok. I agree that Dp doesn't need to claim his name character. Mainly because it would out a possible counter claim.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:19 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Swiftstrike wrote:
Bowser wrote:
mongoose was exploded by a lot of bombs. Good thing too, as he was >>>BLADE, A BUSDRIVER.
A key sat in the wreckage.

gandalf5166's remains can be found everywhere. >>>BELOME, THE JAILKEEPER, would not see his cave again.
PranaDevil only wanted to live to see the end of this. >>>SHY AWAY, THE SURVIVOR, has lost the game. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!
AurorusVox saw his life come to an abrupt end. We can feel relieved, though, as >>>SMITHY, GODFATHER breathes his last.
A key sits near his corpse.

diddin was given a hero's funeral. >>>MALLOWGENO, COMPULSIVE TOWNIE was no more.

Zodiark13 was a lively fellow, who wanted to bomb the world to ashes, or at least three people. >>PUNCHINELLO, KAMIKAZE exits the game with jubilation. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lrdwhyt is dead. No one really knows who he is, though, so it's best not to pay attention to him.
horrordude0215 fell in the lava during his sleep. No evidence of who he really is, so it's best to forget about it.
[/color]
By the look of it Lrdwhyt and horrordude were the mod kills.

I would say from reading that that Zodiark killed Mongoose,Gandalf and likely Pranadevil.

that leaves the two other deaths I am going to assume one scum and one Vig kill as those two kills are one of each of scum (aurorusVox) and town (diddin) and the bus driver who died was scum so it's unlikely he redirect any scum kills.
You beat me to it <_<.
Its obvious that Zodiark13 killed Mongoose and Gandalf. But by the small flavor, I can not tell who the 3rd person he killed was. Diddin was killed by scum due to the hero flavor. Thinking logically, I guess you would be right in assuming Pranadevil as the 3rd kill from Zodiark13, since he 3rd on the list. That leaves AV to be killed by a Vig or SK.

@Jimfinn: what exactly is a mass name claim going to do for us?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Name claim: Jinx
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

So im still wondering why we are name claiming =/
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:I'm still wondering who the hell saporovirus is/was :?
lol I was wondering that too.
He/She was a replacement for Antihero.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: horrordude0215 to reveal his/her role
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Lowell wrote:Okay
reveal horror
. whatever.

Did someone ask me to claim yet? How are we doing this?
We are just name claiming, so go ahead and claim.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: Midnight Sorrow

Maybe it was misfortune, but you had voted for Diddin along with AV who flipped Godfather.
His post don't seem like content. Out of every 5 post, he has one that is content and contributing to the thread.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Lowell you mean you have no character name at all.
An example of what bowser likes?
What does bowser like?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Chkflip: Their is one, the shark person named Jonathan Jones, to his friends Johnny.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote Bunnylover

got a feeling....also not buying the above vote.
bunny why no comment on this?
How do I comment on ones gut feeling?
Your not buying me vote, thats fine. I don't need your approval to keep my vote, but at least I know your opinion.

Also the main reason I didn't comment was because in past game I over react when defending myself to one or two votes, which causes more votes on me. I'm trying to play a little differently this time.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok, I understand CKD vote on Dana. It make sense.
But Dana explanation makes more sense.
He is right in saying that if 3 people are doing the exact same thing, how do you decide which one to attack?
But CKD vote is fine.
What I don't like, is Jimfinn vote.
Jimfinn vote to me looks fake. Everyone is self conscious about not looking scummy. No townie wants to look like scum, because they will create a mislynch.
Unvote, Vote: Jimfinn
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Sorry about that Chkflip :(.
After I posted, I kinda wanted to get rid of it, as I just gave a person an excuse an a way out of a possible slip.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

V/L for the next 3 days, or at least limited access till Monday
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I'm back, going to read the stuff I missed, will post if I find something I need to give my opinion on or something :P
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Well since this game is slooping down, we need to fix that v_v.

Right now I am still wondering why we even named claimed.

Still wanting to hear an answer for that, lets have everybody bold the people who would be most likely to be town just by their claimed character.

mallowgeno- MA MOLE
Bunnylover- Jinx
Midnight's Sorrow- Booster
curiouskarmadog- Mallow
chkflip- Princess Toadstool
jimfinn- Yoshi
Zdenek- Toad
SwiftStrike- MARIO

My list is fairly simple. My name since I know my alignment, then Mario, Mellow, and all the other main character. MA Mole due to the fact that their was a PA mole who flipped town.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Just trying to get some kind of discussion going to pick up the speed of the game.
I know its idiotic to think Name Claim = Town.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Nexus wrote:So what do you think of Chkflip using name as a reason to burn me?
Its not totally illogical.
Although, I wouldn't put my vote on you for that reason alone.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

That is why the game is moving slowly ._.
We killed off more then likely the majority of the scum team.
So those people, the scum, who would be trying to push mislynches and doing non-normal townies actions are gone, we don't have much to go on.
I suspect the next few days to be lynches that don't have like an OMG THIS IS THE PERFECT CATCH case.
Unvote

Vote: Dana

DP pretty much said it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Reveal: Saporo
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 am

Post by Bunnylover »

We've already been over why the game is in a slow process.
The max number of mafia I think are in this game are 6.
We have lynched 4 known mafia, and possible 5 if saporo flips scum.
That means if I am right about the number of mafia members, they are going to be hiding and lurking behind everyone and everything.
Vote: Head_Honcho

Since Baby Spice said he is in a masonary with Head_Honcho and Head_Honcho has been dead since the beginning of the game, if we lynch him we get a confirmed Baby Spice (if Head_Honcho flips town as a mason).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Bunnylover »

DavidParker wrote:Hint: you want to "reveal" head_honcho, not "vote" him.
we can only reveal dead players.
Head_Hancho is still alive.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote:

Reveal: Head Honcho

Sorry about that :(
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Before everyone lynch MS, I guess I should claim my ability.
I am Jinx. I have the ability to make anyone my apprentice, only once though. I targeted MS last night to make my apprentice.
I have no idea whats supposed to happen though :<.

I would rather keep MS around to see what I or him or someone gain :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Iecerint wrote:Why'd you choose MS? O_O
I was assuming that if I targeted a mafia member, they would lose their "mafia" status and become like a third party.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

DavidParker wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Why'd you choose MS? O_O
I was assuming that if I targeted a mafia member, they would lose their "mafia" status and become like a third party.
so you are a 3rd party?

*resists urge to vote*
No.
At first I thought I was, since Jinx isn't necessarily a "hero" in the game.
But my win condition is the exact same as the one posted on the front page.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I still want HH to flip.
If HH flips anything else besides mason, then we lynch Baby Spice.
If HH flips mason scum, well that doesn't mean Baby Spice has to die this day.
Don't we still have some kind of cop out on the loose?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Bunnylover »

So as of now Baby Spice is a confirmed townie.
So are we going to follow Baby Spice plan (I think he/she was the one who posted it) or what?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

lol.
Waiting to see if Bowser shows up on the vote count.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote ChkFlip

To help out the mod, and basically we would be doing a random lynch any ways.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Iecerint wrote:I think her name is Toadstool in this game, though.
In my PM it is, no reference to Peach at all, anyway, ANY MASONS/INVESTIGATIONS???!?!?!??!?!?!
Baby Spice and Head Honcho are mason together.
We just confirmed them by revealing Head Honcho role.
Also the game is in a slow pace due to the amount of scum that died first night.
JUnvote
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: Deadline Extension

@Mallowgeno: Shouldn't you at least wait to vote Cryme after he has posted his reads?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@SwiftStrike: I understand your doubt, but Jinx (the master of the Dojo) makes sense to make an apprentice (I think he had a bone koopa that deserted from Bowser as an apprentice).
But I find your concern good.

Anyways, I don't know if MS is cleared or not. I want to give him at least one more day to see if anything happens between us two. My ability is to target any one player and make them my apprentice, but I have no idea what will happen.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:What apprenticeship? I'm lost on that... was I supposed to get something? If so, I got nothing yet...

Of course, with no disrespect towards the Lord Bowser himself- it may have gotten past his notice... >.>
Its possible that I was roleblocked last night...........
I'll try to use my powers again if that is the cast, any suggestion on who (if none I'll go ahead and use it on MS as I previously wanted to)
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@SwiftStrike: I understand your doubt, but Jinx (the master of the Dojo) makes sense to make an apprentice (I think he had a bone koopa that deserted from Bowser as an apprentice).
But I find your concern good.

Anyways, I don't know if MS is cleared or not. I want to give him at least one more day to see if anything happens between us two. My ability is to target any one player and make them my apprentice, but I have no idea what will happen.
Ask the mod if anything happens or if your apprentice is confirmed town or if your action went thru.
Just pm'ed the mod asking if my action went through.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 am

Post by Bunnylover »

My powers did go through last night.

MS did you receive any pm last night or this day?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 am

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:My powers did go through last night.

MS did you receive any pm last night or this day?
If that's all you do why didn't yoi do it earlier on another night?
I'm a one-shot use.
I don't feel that using a power that is one shot is good early on in the game since you don't really have a feel on who going to be hit or survive in the night.
Rather MS was scum or town, I knew that he would survive to be in this day.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING IDIOTS!

I SAID IT WAS POSSIBLE THAT I WAS ROLEBLOCKED
OR DID YA'LL MISSSED THAT?

IF I AM ROLEBLOCKED, THEN MY POWER DIDN'T GO THROUGH, THEREFORE I GET MY SHOT BACK.
THIS WAS HOW IT HAPPENED IN MY PREVIOUS GAMES.
IDIOTS.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@SwitftStrike:
Yeah my role is strange. I don't understand it. I questioned the mod about it, but got limited answers. I have no idea what my power does to the person who targeted him.
At first I thought it would give me and who I targeted like a mason type thing since he was my apprentice you know.
Then after I used it and saw nothing happen, I am now assuming that it gives said person an item or a power or an ability, like a master passing something down.

I am really frustrated at the moment so sorry if my post aren't properly grammer or not.

My power is a one-shot thing. I can make one person my apprentice. If I was role blocked, I would assume like my past games that I get that shot back. Even if I did not have previous games where I was roleblocked with a shot, I would still assume that I would get my shot back.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote whoever I was voting
Vote: DavidPaker

I really don't give a damn if I am lynch in a game as long as I understand why I get lynch. But your post of not wanting me to even explain anything and just do a quick lynch is fucking bullshit.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Also I had previously stated before those post that it was one shot
Bunnylover wrote:Before everyone lynch MS, I guess I should claim my ability.
I am Jinx. I have the ability to make anyone my apprentice, only once though. I targeted MS last night to make my apprentice.
I have no idea whats supposed to happen though :<.

I would rather keep MS around to see what I or him or someone gain :<.
@CMR: It was on my clan site where we play mafia. Im trying to figure out how to show you since its in my pms.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

GhostWriter wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING IDIOTS!

I SAID IT WAS POSSIBLE THAT I WAS ROLEBLOCKED
OR DID YA'LL MISSSED THAT?

IF I AM ROLEBLOCKED, THEN MY POWER DIDN'T GO THROUGH, THEREFORE I GET MY SHOT BACK.
THIS WAS HOW IT HAPPENED IN MY PREVIOUS GAMES.
IDIOTS.
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=One-shot

I do not take kindly to being called an idiot. I know how the usual mechanics of a one-shot ability vs. a roleblock work.
In most cases, when a roleblocker targets a person using a one-shot power, the power is considered used and gone. Exceptions are made based on an individual game's theme and flavor or individual mod preference. The exact effects of roleblocking a one-shot power should be decided during the design of the game.

Its says both.
@Lord Bowser: I apologize for my outburst :<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@CMR: :).

The probability of someone messing with my ability is unlikely because it would be just too random. If I was a scum redirecter I would have targeted SwiftStrike (who is Mario) as he would be the main person with abilities imo.

Im just kinda lost at the moment. My power did go through, I would like MS to survive one more night just so I can see if he or we get something during the night.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I honestly don't have any idea.
If DP died, I would be happy.
But other then DP, I would just be saying a name to say it. Right now my mind is going blank as to who could be scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

SharkFinn wrote:Agree with CMARs sentiments. Leave Bunny alone :P

Lynch Iec please. Thanks.
lol reminded me of that Brintney Spear fan video lol.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Unvote, vote: Iec

We actually should have Baby around <_<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Right now im on the fence about Iec claim.
He did BC early about that Booster thing, I mean why mention him at all.
Then he also made the comment that I targeted MS (who is Booster) and was shocked at it.

The only problem with the claim is that you haven't voted for MS to have your powers work on him if I understand the reason it failed last night and the night before.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

AH THIS IS TERRIBLE.
Because this is a god damn bastard game, we are all playing WIFOM with each other.

At the moment if we lynch MS and Iec is telling the truth then he becomes useless to town and scum as he becomes a third party. If we lynch MS I won't ever know what the hell my powers did or was supposed to do.

I'm not saying MS dieing is bad, I would just like to see him live one more day to see if we get anything or something.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I received nothing last night.
MS you had to receive something, a power or an item or your powers been modified in something.
As of now, I'm going to believe SharkFinn claim since a godfather already has flipped.

I think their are 7 keys in total.

Does anyone have a list of all the claims?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@CMR:
I was one-shot. I can't use my power anymore.
AV flipped GF. It doesn't look like their are two scum teams, which means to me either one of two things: 1) Their is only one GF = Sharkfin town or 2)SharkFin is a night immune SK. Im leaning the 1.
7 keys because I don't know. Just after Iec flipped, 7 kept ringing in my mind.

When did Kise claim avenger, I don't remember it.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Kise wrote:
SharkFinn wrote:Anyone still wanna explain the (lack of) nightkill???
There may be a town doctor at work. ;)

I'm (still) Magikoopa - Avenger. I have no clue who's supposed to die before I get my buffs but the flavor in my PM
may
suggest Bowser since that's the only individual character mentioned. Testing a mod-lynch doesn't seem worthwhile at the moment though.
Here.

Good you passed the test Bunny. I'm thinking you're town.
You do realize godfathers aren't normally night immune. They are investigation flip innocent.
Well the games i've been in (2 off site, 1 in Gorrad Favorite mafia) the GF were night immune.
I know they are at least innocent when investigate.

The question is, who should we lynch (don't answer with "Scum) :P.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

SharkFinn wrote:@Bunnylover: we lynch the keyholder! AHAHAHHAHAHAH
Damn you sir ._.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Kise: Right now my thought it this is a bastard game, and my power was nothing, just a ruse to make it seems like I had a power. I don't know, im kinda irritated that my powers haven't done anything.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I don't mind lynching Kise, but if he is telling the truth about his role, I would rather him shoot MS instead of me.
My flip will only confused rather or not to kill MS (the only reason he was kept alive was because I targeted him).
I am assuming that MS will flip something that will reveal that I am not lieing, and if he doesn't then I say Swift should shot me to eliminate WIFOM situation.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Everyone who needs Mario to target him are you like something your role (ex. look at Diddin and CKD)?
Sadly, I am agreeing with SwiftStrike right now. I really don't have a choice since I know I targeted him and nothing has occured.
Vote Midnight Sorrow
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Bunnylover »

DP didn't you claim VT?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #72) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

DP Didn't you claim VT?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #73) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: DP
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

mallowgeno wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
DP Didn't you claim VT?
When?
First day when we were lynching muh, he said he was a VT.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

CryMeARiver wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:
DavidParker wrote:Sorry to players for my last post. I was really drunk.
Lol this is really funny. Anyone could just say this as an excuse, even better to lynch him

Also, the deadline is coming up in about a week. Something to keep in mind...
He was talking about his "gucking nips" post I think.
Nexus wrote:Why have you unvoted, CMAR?
Because of the quote Swift brought up. It makes it clear that what DP said was indeed an attempt at humor imo

About JimFinn, I will ISO him later. But I do think that Swift receiving things from him may indeed be a "bribe"
I don't think thats what Swift was doing.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Not liking the Jimfinn lynch.
Frankly I think anyone who has the ability "I need mario to target me" should be kept alive and Swift should target them. If he receives something, their claim is less likely to be fake.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Swiftstrike wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Not liking the Jimfinn lynch.
Frankly I think anyone who has the ability "I need mario to target me" should be kept alive and Swift should target them. If he receives something, their claim is less likely to be fake.
The only problem with this is that I also get a bribe from scum, but I'm assuming that bribe is stars as I mentioned the fact that if I can find stars something good will happen and yet no one has laid claim to having any stars.
Zdenek wrote: Swiftstrike, why don't you prove your ability and vig DP?
I will if I have to but I also want to see what is going on with Midnight sorrow so that is another I'm considering for a vig either which way with Jim Finn powering my vig's he is not a vote I support at the moment.
Well then doesn't that mean one of the people who want you to target them has to be scum?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Answering to prod. Don't have anything to add =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

CMR Why are you so certain DP is not scum?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Bah.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Bunnylover »

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS A LONG AS GAME.
Finally glad its over with a victory for TOWN!
Fun game and surprised it kept going with all the replacements.

I WAS A (MODNOTE: One-shot vanillaizer) <_<. That was the one thing that did not cross my mind that my power could do.

I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY IN A MARIO PARTY GAME <3.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”