Mini 1082 (Guns and Ropes: Midland): An Unfaithful Ending.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Mizzy »

Okay, I'm starting to really feel uncomfortable about Rice. He's voting Moose, and while I agree that Moose just needs to learn a bit more about the game, I'm now in the camp that he is just...inexperienced...and not scummy persay. I feel that Rice is using Moose as a scapegoat here and is being hypocritical. I re-read a bit and could not find anywhere that showed Rice scumhunting himself. IMO, voting Moose is a wasted vote and he's just trying to fly under the radar.

Vote: Riceballtail
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Mizzy »

Oh, as a side note, I will be V/LoA Dec 3-6. Texas here I come :D
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Riceballtail »

Mizzy wrote:Okay, I'm starting to really feel uncomfortable about Rice. He's voting Moose, and while I agree that Moose just needs to learn a bit more about the game, I'm now in the camp that he is just...inexperienced...and not scummy persay. I feel that Rice is using Moose as a scapegoat here and is being hypocritical. I re-read a bit and could not find anywhere that showed Rice scumhunting himself. IMO, voting Moose is a wasted vote and he's just trying to fly under the radar.

Vote: Riceballtail
Moose joined the site over a year ago.

Moose has played enough games, and made enough posts in said games, to get the default "Mafia Scum" title to his name (which I believe is 500 posts).

Moose is constantly rolefishing, and has yet to even DENY it.

We're lynching Moose, then you for being an obvious scumbuddy.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:51 am

Post by Mizzy »

Riceballtail wrote:Moose joined the site over a year ago.

Moose has played enough games, and made enough posts in said games, to get the default "Mafia Scum" title to his name (which I believe is 500 posts).

Moose is constantly rolefishing, and has yet to even DENY it.

We're lynching Moose, then you for being an obvious scumbuddy.
You should know that neither length of time on the site or post count means nothing when it comes to being "good" at playing. (You can post in the off-topic places as well as in games.)

You aren't scumhunting, he has NEVER rolefished, he's just running on bad assumptions. If he does not begin scumhunting, sure, go ahead and lynch him, but until I see real proof that he is scum then I won't be voting him.

"Obvious scumbuddy"? If you are going by length of time on the site + number of posts then surely I rank high enough in awesomeness to ever be anything obvious and I'm certainly no such thing here. Stop being a hypocrite and scumhunt.

charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:37 am

Post by charter »

Mizzy is obviously scum, but it's because of her total ignoring of PZ and Jimfinn, not for being Moose's buddy.

At this point, I want to lynch Jimfinn first, and then Mizzy. Both of them are clearly scum. It's possible they're trying to get in a free lynch of PZ first. To be honest, I doubt it will matter, since if we lynch those two first, PZ will get lynched the next day, but yeah. I'd prefer lynching Jimfinn first.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:35 am

Post by moose200x »

Charter, why is mizzy is scum cuz she ignored both PZ and JImfinn? Doesn't that seem like a rookie scum mistake?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 am

Post by charter »

No, it seems like wanting to avoid expressing suspicion of your buddies because then you will have to vote and pressure them, or it seems like wanting to avoid defending your buddies because then you just look worse when they flip scum, or it seems like wanting to avoid the issue altogether in the hopes that you aren't connected to them and wont sink on the same ship they are on. You can slice it many different ways, but none of them result in Mizzy being town.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by moose200x »

I guess I can see it from your POV.

Also, RBT- Do you think I am scum or are you just wanting to lynch the VI? I can't tell, if you do have a case against me I'd love to hear it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by charter »

How is my POV in this situation different from yours?
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

Shit. I have two competing theories on this game, and they're both muddled by the very existence of moose. Things like:
moose200x wrote:So let me get this straight. Within the first 5 posts of day 2 you have two players you want to lynch?
Does yesterday not matter? Why are you so eager to hammer? If charter hadn't unvoted before you had a chance to vote, would you have hammered?
charter wrote:How is my POV in this situation different from yours?
is a good question. And the most important question for you, moose: Who is scum?

----

charter, a couple questions for you. Can you explain what you mean by
charter wrote:At this point, it looks like you're [Prokhor] a better scumrole, but Jimfinn is more certainly scum
Also, I want to completely understand your analysis of jimfinn/Prokhor/Mizzy. Can you make your iso 67 more explicit for me?

----

I think I need to
Unvote
for now.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by moose200x »

charter wrote:How is my POV in this situation different from yours?
Well, your POV is that she is scum for ignoring them. Mine was she just didn't comment.

After reading what you wrote I saw it from your POV and sorta agreed.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by moose200x »

MacLock: why does it matter if I would of hammered or not? that tells us nothing.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

moose200x wrote:MacLock: why does it matter if I would of hammered or not? that tells us nothing.
How do you know what it tells me? Answer my questions. All of them.
Yes, my fake claim is Innocent Aligned with the Town win condition as per the mod's first post.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

EWBOP: Your response to the "POV" question is adequate. All other questions in my post need answers though.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by moose200x »

MacavityLock wrote:
moose200x wrote:MacLock: why does it matter if I would of hammered or not? that tells us nothing.
How do you know what it tells me? Answer my questions. All of them.
Let me go question by question for you, I have a hard time explainging myself and I hate answering a whole bunch of questions cuz allit does is end in 15 requotes.

Why does it not matter if i hammered:

Becuase we don't know if the hammer would of flipped scum or town. If it flipped town I would be more scummy, and vice versa. "IF" Doesn't answer anything unless i actually did.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

That's not the question I asked. Would you have hammered, yes or no?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by moose200x »

Nope. Not w/o a claim. With a VT claim, yes, I would have.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Just as the cold silence had silenced your words, the heated threats made removed the unseen frost from your mouths and your lips made unheard movements as never before this afternoon.

Just as you exercised your pen by stroking movements with it, something unexpected and alarming happened. At the faint hour of 4:00 PM CST, Rabies, who was suffering from an unknown heart condition that was known to no one but to him, his family, and the doctors who diagnosed him, suddenly passed out.

Not showing any empathy for laziness, charter, who mistaken Rabies for being lazy and sleeping began yelling at Rabies to get up.

"Get up Rabies! This isn't the time to sit around and do nothing!"

charter temper with Rabies slowly went red.

"Why aren't you responding? Why aren't you working to find scums?"

"I have this bow and arrow with me. If you refuse to do what I say, I will personally drag you to the stick and drive this arrow through your heart."

Engima, wanting to stop this exceptionally unauthorized execution, asked him to stop. He then felt Rabies pulse.

"It stopped beating. Rabies is probably dead anyway, so arrowing him would only confirm his death. Why waste it when we can be putting it to more useful kills, like the lynch today?"

charter very reluctantly agreed to this. He wanted to get rid of someone no longer of use, yet he realized that another person could take his spot.

Vote Count #5, Day 2

Engima (0):
LynchMePls (0):
moose200x (1): Riceballtail
Riceballtail (1): Mizzy
jimfinn (1): charter
Rabies (0):
Mizzy (0):
charter (0):
MacavityLock (0):
ProkhorZaharov (4): Engima, MacavityLock, LynchMePls, jimfinn

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting (3): moose200x, Rabies, ProkhorZaharov

It is Day 2! With ten players alive, it takes six votes on a player to lynch!
The deadline is on Thursday December 9th, 2010 at 8:30 PM CST.

Rabies has not responded to my prod within the time frame required for him to respond. He will be replaced (Contacting ReaperCharlie now, who is on my potential replacement list. If I do not hear a response from him by the morning, I will start actively searching for a replacement for other options (thought if ReaperCharlie gets to me before another offer comes up, I will still let him replace)).
Last edited by Super Smash Bros. Fan on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

moose, do you want me to ask them one at a time, or can you go through my post and answer all of them?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by moose200x »

Oh I thought I already answered your questions LOL.... repost them like below

1. how are you?
2. like pie?
3. lolurmad
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

1)
moose200x wrote:So let me get this straight. Within the first 5 posts of day 2 you have two players you want to lynch?
Does yesterday not matter?

2) Why are you so eager to hammer?

3) And the most important question for you, moose: Who is scum?[/quote]
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by moose200x »

1) Honestly, when I said this I was upset that we didnt get scum. RBT seemed so sure I or *** Was scum that he wanted to lynch either of us. It was a shock becuase werent right on D1, we messed up and then BAM here is RBfail trying to lynch someone.

2) Well, let's say you are getting robbed and the gunmen says "give me the code to the safe" and you say no. So he pistol whips ya and shit, then he asks agian, you refuse.... he pulls out his gun and all of a sudden his partner busts out his glock and is all "OMG LET ME DO IT BOSS, LET ME BLAST THIS GUY" you'd shit your pants and start screaming that safe combo. does that make sense, i can reword if ou like.

3) If I had to pick the scum team i'd go with mizzy, rbt, jimfinn... I am not sure if it's 3 or 4 or whatever, only my second game in a mini.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by MacavityLock »

moose200x wrote:3) If I had to pick the scum team i'd go with mizzy, rbt, jimfinn... I am not sure if it's 3 or 4 or whatever, only my second game in a mini.
Why them?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by moose200x »

RBT: Wants to lynch me on d2 for being an idiot. that isnt pro-town considering we mislynched d1. also http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2642669

Mizzy: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 0#p2634290 and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 6#p2648826 wtf bro-chick.

Jimfinn: he is the weakest of my scum team. His biggest thing to me is that he got PZ at l-1 and it just, the town didnt really want a PZ lynch at the time, it seemed he was trying to force something. If gon flipped sucm i'd of tunnled this guy all day. but he didnt. :(

PZ would fit well if mizzy is scum based on charters POV. I reread and do agree with him.

Oh and guys, i'm sorry i am not good. I try. I am pretty decent at epicmafia, but thats cuz i am good using night actions for info.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

moose200x wrote:Also, RBT- Do you think I am scum or are you just wanting to lynch the VI? I can't tell, if you do have a case against me I'd love to hear it.
Well, if you're not scum (which you seem to be from your actions), then getting rid of a VI is just that much better of a deal. If you ARE town, you should have tried acting like it. All you've been doing is flopping around cluelessly, shameless buddying, immense WIFOM and rolefishing, just to name a few. If we have a vig, I'd like to see you dead tonight. But, since I'm not so inclined to believe so, we're gonna have to lynch you so you don't cost us the game later if you somehow happen to be town.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”