BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:37 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Wait, that's your case on me? Voting for a power role (on the first day no less) who was very scummy, and moving to the rudeboy wagon after my current lead fell through?
And about your case for Town-Nexus, how is his interaction with Andrew different than mine? And is there no chance that it was distancing, because that's what their interactions feels like to me.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss
Pronoun: He

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Nexus »

I don't think BlakAdder is scum...
Trans rights are human rights.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by mongoose »

expand a bit, please
Go Hawkeyes!
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

BlakAdder wrote:Wait, that's your case on me? Voting for a power role (on the first day no less) who was very scummy, and moving to the rudeboy wagon after my current lead fell through?
And about your case for Town-Nexus, how is his interaction with Andrew different than mine? And is there no chance that it was distancing, because that's what their interactions feels like to me.
the case on you (at least to me) is that Nexus has seemed more townlike. as i said before, i originally thought you two were both town, but obviously im wrong about one of you. You didn't join the a2 case until late, and have mostly focused on people other than confirmed scum. on the other hand, there was enough back and forth between Nexus and a2 and andrew about various things, including a2 and Nexus accusing each other of lurking, that i really don't see scum buddies pointing out.

voting for a power role, isn't as much of a tell, I admit, but it does seem scummy once it's been proven that he was a power role. scum wouldn't mind staying on, rather than giving a player the benefit of the doubt, and a night to see if they die. also, Sleepless Assassin was only scummy to some people, for me he was obv town.

Also, the case on me seems to boil down to my slot voting a2rudeboy when he wasn't in the spotlight. Why would scum vote one of their own members and bring attention to their own when it wasn't necessary?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Nexus wrote:I don't think BlakAdder is scum...
What if SSS flips town?
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Nexus »

Well, then perhaps he is scum.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 am

Post by mongoose »

Why dont you think he is scum?
Go Hawkeyes!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:02 am

Post by havingfitz »

What are the non-voters waiting for to place their vote? Continued discussion of which there is very little?

It looks to me like we a path to lynch SSS. If that doesn't result in the win....tomorrow Mongoose or I team up with Nexus to vote out BA. Unless Mongoose or I are convinced Nexus is actually the last scum (once again assuming it isn't SSS).

smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:26 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

if nothing is going to happen (we have until the 10th) then I suppose we could lynch me. It doesn't seem like anyone's opinions are going to change, and I'm pretty sure BlakAdder is the scum, so if it take my death to get to his lynch, whatever. If Nexus is scum, then good game. If you could post a review of the case on me again I can try to defend myself again to prove I'm not scum, but no one has really been on.

Also, i agree with fitz, I'd like everyone to place a vote, unless they have something important to say.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by mongoose »

I personally think Blakadder is scum. The scum has to lynch both of the other members. Saying someone is town (like SSS did of Nexus) while they are saying you are scum means that you will get lynch if you are one of the final two people left. Blak adder's post accuses SSS and says the reason he thinks Nexus is town is faulty, setting up a lynch the next day. Both of the other two believe there is another ally. Notice that he very cleverly hid the accusation so you really cant claim for him to have attacked Nexus, albeit accusing him of not being town rather subtly. VOTE: Black adder
Go Hawkeyes!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

OK Mongoose....going a bit backwards is fine by me. If BA is the lynch and flips town....who between SSS and Nexus is scum?

mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by mongoose »

Im not really sure. While originally I thought SSS was scum, Nexus has been lying low, which bugs me. This could be because he thinks that there is no pressure on him and will win as scum, or that he thinks that the town can easily win. SSS on the other hand has been trying to save his own ass but now seems to accept being lynched, which maybe a way to get the lynch away from him, but I am thinking Nexus is my second choice until he posts something useful today.
Go Hawkeyes!
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:41 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Votecount
smashbro_of_the_SSS (1): havingfitz
BlakAdder (1): smashbro_of_the_SSS, mongoose
Not voting (3): havingfitz, BlakAdder, Nexus

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch. Deadline is December 10th at 11 AM GMT+1.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:33 am

Post by mongoose »

sirdanilot wrote:
Votecount
BlakAdder (1): smashbro_of_the_SSS, mongoose
this cant be right
Go Hawkeyes!
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Nexus »

I have nothing more to add. I think that SSS is scum, because I thought Alduskkel was scum who flaked when the pressure got too much, and I still don't understand why that wagon slowed down and stopped. I would then, obviously, vote Blakadder, since noone's CCed Mongoose, and Fitz seems pretty town. So, that's all I really have to say.

I'm town, Fitz and Mongoose seem town, and out of the two, SSS then Blakadder would be my choice.

VOTE: SSS

Happy now?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 am

Post by havingfitz »

Mod...BlakAdder has 2 votes.

Just looking over some of the game and SSS-BA-Nexus posts...

BlakAdder...you never responded to this question:
havingfitz wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:I reread Mothrax and Kitoari. Just skimming it, Mothrax suddenly jumped on the Ald wagon the other day even though he didn't display much interest in Ald during earlier days. Makes me think he had a guilty on him. Therefore I support a smashbro wagon.
When did Mothrax suddenly lump on the Ald wagon? Other than a vote on Ald during RVS I don't see Mothrax/kitoari on Ald the rest of the game.

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:Wait, that's your case on me? Voting for a power role (on the first day no less) who was very scummy, and moving to the rudeboy wagon after my current lead fell through?
the case on you (at least to me) is that Nexus has seemed more townlike. as i said before, i originally thought you two were both town, but obviously im wrong about one of you.
You didn't join the a2 case until late, and have mostly focused on people other than confirmed scum.
on the other hand, there was enough back and forth between Nexus and a2 and andrew about various things, including a2 and Nexus accusing each other of lurking, that i really don't see scum buddies pointing out.

voting for a power role, isn't as much of a tell, I admit, but it does seem scummy once it's been proven that he was a power role. scum wouldn't mind staying on, rather than giving a player the benefit of the doubt, and a night to see if they die. also, Sleepless Assassin was only scummy to some people, for me he was obv town.

Also, the case on me seems to boil down to my slot voting a2rudeboy when he wasn't in the spotlight. Why would scum vote one of their own members and bring attention to their own when it wasn't necessary?
SSS...in the part in bold you say BA has focused mostly on people other than confirmed scum. He was on scum's wagon when both were lynched so how can you make this accusation? Now your player slot was vacant for most of D3 so your non vote on that day can be excused. BA on the otherhand did ride the a2 scum wagon to a lynch. D4...both you and BA were on the jmj mislynch which admittedly I pushed hard for. I guess what I'm getting at is I don't think any of the points you've made against BA hold much water nor do I see much difference between either of your games.

@SSS...if BA was the lynch today and flipped scum....why would Nexus be a better lynch in LYLO than you?

A closer look at Nexus because other than vote patterns there is no real reason he shouldn't be considered...

Nexus ISO 7:
Nexus wrote:Andrew is irritating. I can't understand most of his posts. Also, I find that he doesn't know the wiki link to a lie. This is how he plays, though, and as irritating as it is, I don't think we can lynch him.

a2 is inactive in all his games. So, he isn't really lurking.
He starts off making excuses for both now confirmed scum.

Nexus ISO 20:
Nexus wrote:Yeah, so from a re-read, my list of most scummiest are:

andrew94
Katsuki/Looker
a2rudeboy
mothrax
Mafuyu
Nexus follows this up with a vote on andrew94...makes sense since he is #1 on the list...but after andrew is the lynch, the next day Nexus completely avoids any mention of his #2 suspect katsui/Looker/Antihero and instead goes for a2 for doing what he (Nexus) spent a good part of the game defending him (a2) of.

ISO 30-32: He somewhat excuses a2's lurking because a2 has a history of it.

ISO 35: Nexus has a change of heart on a2's lurking with this comment..
Nexus wrote:Also, a2, I have been lurking less than you. Surely if I'm scum, that makes you scum too? :D"
This struck me a bit odd to see Nexus claim that if he is scum...a2 is as well....followed by a big grin. previous to this emoticon his only other one was when he was providing a defense against andrew in ISO 16.
Other than the two emoticons when addressing confirmed scum Nexus doesn't appear to be a big fan of emoticons and the only other time he used them was during a brief exchange with me. Now tht's a pretty crap scumtell but it does make me go hmmmmm. And it makes me think I am overthinking things.

Also....a personal observation I tend to make is that mafia are much less likely replace out of a game or give up on a game. It kept me off of Antihero when he was catching a lot of attention. This would tend to exempt SSS...who to be honest I have voted mostly on PoE due to the voting habits of BA and Nexus.

UNVOTE:

In reality all three of them have bussed with Nexus doing the best job of it. He even managed to stay off the jmj mislynch by stating he wanted jmj to have a chance to comment before hammering....and then after jmj did comment, Nexus only calls him out for an AtE but does not hammer...instead leaving that for Kitoari. So Nexus is not on the mislynch. Nexus is also hesitating to put a vote down today....perhaps to avoid another mislynch wagon? The more I look at nexus the more I could see him as scum. And he is the lone candidate (IMO) that has not replaced into the game. Though BA's predecessor only posted once and then had computer problems.

I have liked SSS's posts for the most part and I did not have any issue with Ald's... so perhaps I have been wrong to focus on him solely on PoE.

tl:dr;
I'm stepping away from SSS at the moment and am content to focus more on Nexus and BA.

Thoughts before we get to a lynch?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

Nexus wrote:I have nothing more to add. I think that SSS is scum, because I thought Alduskkel was scum who flaked when the pressure got too much, and I still don't understand why that wagon slowed down and stopped.
Nexus...can you link us to where you expressed that Ald/SSS was scum and why did you not vote him if you felt that way? And what Ald wagon are you talking about? The most votes he has had were 2 for span of 6 posts on D3. So...huh?

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Nexus »

Nexus wrote:Argh,

This is so damn frustrating. Alduskkel has successfully avoided any suspicions and has now flaked out. Screw that.
Nexus wrote:Alduskkel requested replacement so everyone got off his back. Mod can't find a replacement. I say we lynch him anyway.

I didn't put a vote down, no, but he was at L-1 at one point, I threatened to hammer. He was being questioned, but disappeared before being forced to answer. Then, we gave SSS an easy ride.

As for my interactions re: a2 and andrew. Both were telling the truth: a2 does lurk as town, and andrew is a village idiot, so it's hard to get a read on him.

If you want to lynch me, and it helps you get scum, go ahead.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

Nexus wrote:I didn't put a vote down, no, but he was at L-1 at one point, I threatened to hammer. He was being questioned, but disappeared before being forced to answer. Then, we gave SSS an easy ride.
Ald/SSS was never at L-1 (until your recent vote). Are you confusing him with someone else? You threatened to hammer jmj but I don't recall any other threats.

Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 am

Post by Nexus »

Oh, yeah I must've misread my iso.

I was sure Ald was close to it before he started flaking, but clearly not. Sorry
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:57 am

Post by havingfitz »

If you are not scum Nexus and are confident it is either SSS or BA....why no BA vote/hammer? And does the fact you were wrong about Ald's wagon change your opinion of him?

It would be good to hear if BA has any sort of case on SSS or Nexus. I'm tempted to hammer BA just because he is in my top two (regardless of whether SSS or Nexus occupy the other position) and he seems to have bailed a bit from this game.

BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:40 am

Post by BlakAdder »

Busy at the moment, will post a proper case on SSSS later. But first of all, what's the case on me to begin with? I must have skipped over it or something, because I don't remember seeing any points being posted, just suddenly a bunch of talk about me being the lynch.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Nexus
Nexus
He
miss
Nexus
He
miss
miss

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Nexus »

The fact I'm wrong about the Ald wagon not existing doesn't change the fact that he flaked when there was a little bit of pressure on him, and I would rather lynch him today, then BA tomorrow.

We don't have a case on you, really BA. It's a case of SSS making more of a defense at the minute, so people are more pro-him.
sirdanilot
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
sirdanilot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:27 am

Post by sirdanilot »

Votecount
smashbro_of_the_SSS (1): Nexus
BlakAdder (2): smashbro_of_the_SSS, mongoose
Not voting (2): havingfitz, BlakAdder

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch. Deadline is December 10th at 11 AM GMT+1.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:10 am

Post by havingfitz »

@ BA...looking forward to your case on SSS.

If Mongoose or I had to choose between you and Nexus is there anything you can think of on Nexus that makes him a better lynch than you?

I've asked you a question twice now (see post 590 above) and you have ignored it twice now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”