Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Robocopter87 wrote: Do you think we could confirm people by checking who Zed protected? Or is that a bad idea? I mean, its a possibility that we could catch scum by this idea, seeing the amout of Saves/crosskills. Whichever. I mean, it probably wouldn't be 100% confirmed but It still is valuable info.
Zed, you have nothing to say about this? Or are you still typing it up? Because this very much applies to you.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

JesseSheffield wrote:As for you CKD, those are all irrelevant points. The questions you asked at the beginning of the game were not relevant because any logical Mafia player would've already deduced all of it. And as for making the scum "realize" anything, that's just plain crap.
They'd have no reason to listen to you
, it doesn't make any sense. So what I want to know is why, right from the beginning, you're attempting to lead conversation in an unproductive manner. Like you're currently doing right now. Because sitting around pouting "you're not scumhunting!" is going back to right where you started when I came back in, playing dumb. It's attempting to deride a player's credibility by illogically claiming they're not doing anything. The only players who gain an advantage from that type of play, is scum. No town players play that way.

So to answer your question Robocopter, you and CKD are scum.
how do you know they wouldnt listen to me.

also, where in the rules was my question about 1v1v1 at?...did you already know that? if so how?

also since you refuse to answer my other questions, can you please explain what is so towny or non scummy about avoiding DIRECT QUESTIONS?....not sure why I am asking, I am sure you will avoid this one too, because I got your scummy ass backed against a wall.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 am

Robocopter87 wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote: Do you think we could confirm people by checking who Zed protected? Or is that a bad idea? I mean, its a possibility that we could catch scum by this idea, seeing the amout of Saves/crosskills. Whichever. I mean, it probably wouldn't be 100% confirmed but It still is valuable info.
Zed, you have nothing to say about this? Or are you still typing it up? Because this very much applies to you.
also this is a bad idea...I cant think of one towny reason why town should know this....however, scum might like to know this information so to pin point their opposing faction.

Robo, I am curious, how could this information be used to confirm anyone?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am

(looking to SB or Zed to hammer or explain why the Jesse lynch is a bad one)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:09 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Robocopter87 wrote:Do you think we could confirm people by checking who Zed protected? Or is that a bad idea? I mean, its a possibility that we could catch scum by this idea, seeing the amout of Saves/crosskills. Whichever. I mean, it probably wouldn't be 100% confirmed but It still is valuable info.

I really have felt a strong gut read for Scoot. Thats really all I have for him being town. I don't see much scum in him. If push came to shove though, he probably fallls into the PoE.

CKD, however, has been an active particaipant in this game. His play has been all towny like.
No I think that's a bad idea. Considering there's two scum teams we cannot confirm players as town based on who he protected and it may also highlight Zed's trends. Because his save is going to be more and more important as we wind down.

And they both can't be town Robo. If you believe I'm scum then at least one of them has to be scum. I know you're hesitant to burn a bridge because that's what you've been all about this game, highlighting one player and attempting to rid of them before they rid of you, so now it's time you stop playing the middle man and do something.
Zed wrote:[And my whole case wasn't based on Mallow and Lowell looking like scum partners, Mallow had suspicious behavior on his own.
I just wanted to know why you believe Mallow was Ice and not Fire because I did not see it that way.
curiouskarmadog wrote:how do you know they wouldnt listen to me.
Because you don't matter CKD. Because if you were actually town, scum wouldn't care about your opinion, and on top of that it's a sign of scum arrogance. Town players do not play as you have done this game. They do not attempt to run the town, and they do not attempt to discredit/lynch anybody who disrupts their predetermined order. It's not town play.
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, where in the rules was my question about 1v1v1 at?...did you already know that? if so how?
Then go bother the mod with that question when it wasn't relevant to the game at that point instead of attempting to distract everybody.
curiouskarmadog wrote:because I got your scummy ass backed against a wall.
That isn't my issue. Vote and reasoning on why both CKD and Robo are scum to come later. CKD you haven't asked a relevant question that I haven't answered.
And who's going to stop me...
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

I would prefer a CKD lynch over Jesse.

Vote: CKD
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:18 am

I am sure that has nothing to do with the fact that jesse thinks your 100% town, but refuses to justify the statement, even when asked directly....commenting on the rest when I have the time (thurs fri)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:33 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

UM. Yeah. You're right CKD. I haven't spent any time explaining why I think Scott is town.
JesseSheffield wrote:At best I can say Scott's given a half-hearted effort at this game. Right from the beginning he's voting based off voting records which works fine on like D2 but it really doesn't say that much about anything. It doesn't provide any logical insight on any other players and is kind of like a default vote and can hide true intentions easily. He really hasn't pushed anything heavily on a player and to me, that shows that he really doesn't have anything to lose in this game. He responds to pressure from other players appropriately and is content with lynching the biggest target on his radar and that's it. I think he's playing a safe town game and I can't see him being on either scum team. Scott is town.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

curiouskarmadog wrote: Robo, I am curious, how could this information be used to confirm anyone?
Lets say that there was no crosskills,
The poeple that the doc protected were obviously the kill target of the scum...

O frick. that wouldnt work. Because the scum could just be killing other scum.

Well. I guess it was a bad idea.

Anyway, I think that Zed is telling the truth. And since I know i am town that leaves two people from CKD, Scott, and Jesse from my POV.

I would like a Jesse lynch personally.

Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Me=Weird »

votecountcuriouskarmadog(1): Scott Brosius
JesseSheffield(2): Robocopter87, curiouskarmadog
not voting(2): JesseSheffield, Zed

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Deadline is December 7th.
[/color]
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

What's your case on me Robo. It's about time you posted one, and how about you too CKD.

And if I'm scum #1, who's #2?
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

nonononononono

If you want to hear my reasoning then you go back and read the thread.

I don't know who is number two yet. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. But first I'm lynching number 1. (Well, trying to lynch number 1, no one is really helping out besides CKD.)

Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Zed »

I know this has been answered already, but me telling who I have protected so far isn't really helpful. Besides, hopefully tonight I won't have to protect anyone, because they'll only be one scum left and I'll be dead.

I think we should take our time with this day, and not rush a hammer. Let everyone look at all the players, no matter how sure you are that so-and-so is scum. We have a week, so let's use it.

Just a heads up, I won't be able to look at any players until Friday night or Saturday. I'll be posting between now and then, but I don't have time to do rereads until then.
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Zed »

Oh and Robo, I was quoting you when I questioned you. I thought that was clear since I was addressing you.
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:32 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Robocopter87 wrote:If you want to hear my reasoning then you go back and read the thread.

I don't know who is number two yet. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. But first I'm lynching number 1. (Well, trying to lynch number 1, no one is really helping out besides CKD.)
Oh I'm sorry. Let me rephrase to make this clearer for you. COMPETENT reasoning. And yeah, this is the one reason I'd be more willing to lynch you over CKD, because you're so afraid to burn someone else's bridge that it might actually work out in your favor. The reason why you CAN'T even name a number 2 is because you know, no matter what, it's going to be incorrect.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am

about a page behind, but I am curious, jesse, why isnt your vote on me already...that would put me at -1.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

JesseSheffield wrote:
Robocopter87 wrote:If you want to hear my reasoning then you go back and read the thread.

Oh I'm sorry. Let me rephrase to make this clearer for you. COMPETENT reasoning. And yeah, this is the one reason I'd be more willing to lynch you over CKD, because you're so afraid to burn someone else's bridge that it might actually work out in your favor. The reason why you CAN'T even name a number 2 is because you know, no matter what, it's going to be incorrect.
So your reasoning is the fact that you don't like my reasoning?

Thats just plain hypocritical.
Zed wrote:Oh and Robo, I was quoting you when I questioned you. I thought that was clear since I was addressing you.
Sorry I'm just so used to having it with my name on it that I didn't even realize you were quoting me. Its a bad habit I know, sorry.

Also, I must say this right here,
Zed wrote: I think we should take our time with this day, and not rush a hammer. Let everyone look at all the players, no matter how sure you are that so-and-so is scum. We have a week, so let's use it.
Has cemented my town read on you. Just sayin'. I'm not buddying. I'm just sayin'

JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

curiouskarmadog wrote:about a page behind, but I am curious, jesse, why isnt your vote on me already...that would put me at -1.
Because CKD, unlike you, I'm not looking for the quickest/easiest lynch out to save myself. I'm trying to decide which one of you or Robo is more dangerous to keep around during the night phase, a.k.a. which one of you is going to be able to evade Zed's save and get a NK in.

And no Robo, I have a problem with how poor your reasoning behind me being scum is.
Robocopter87 wrote:Also, I must say this right here,
Zed wrote: I think we should take our time with this day, and not rush a hammer. Let everyone look at all the players, no matter how sure you are that so-and-so is scum. We have a week, so let's use it.
Has cemented my town read on you. Just sayin'. I'm not buddying. I'm just sayin'
Because that unchallenged doc claim wasn't enough. Just sayin'.
Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:45 am

Post by Zed »

Well Jesse took the words right out of my mouth, Robo. At this point I would think I'm near confirmed to everyone.

Going to look at players hopefully tonight. I expect to pay special attention to Robo since he has recently had some anti-town thought (wanting to know who I protected, etc, I'll go in detail wit my thoughts later)
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

In my defense, I wasn't thinking antitownly about the protections. I just had the idea we could actually catch scum with it. But was wrong. We all make mistakes.

Also, an unchallenged doc claim is basically confirmed. But I also like having some townylike play mixed in to cement it. Just to be sure.

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Not much has changed for me. Still think CKD, JS are the 2 scum left. Would prefer CKD lynched today, would hammer JS if need be.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 am

Zed wrote:Well Jesse took the words right out of my mouth, Robo. At this point I would think I'm near confirmed to everyone.

Going to look at players hopefully tonight. I expect to pay special attention to Robo since he has recently had some anti-town thought (wanting to know who I protected, etc, I'll go in detail wit my thoughts later)
zed you are confirmed in my book and I am not sure why this is even still in discussion...and Robo wanting to know about who you protected is not so much anti-town and just pro-scum (there is a difference)...it really did sound like scum trying to figure out who the other scum was..that being said, maybe he geniunely felt there could be a way to find scum from it...need to reread it and catch up.

Zed,

here is my issue at this point...I am not scum..there are 2 scum between Robo, Jesse, and SB...jesse is claiming that SB is 100% town....that simply can not be OR Jesse is scum and knows SB is town (somehow) and is trying to buy a bud...it appears to be working..cause SB's vote is on me....lets say Robo is scum....we lynch him....mafia most likley will pop off you (zed)...that leaves me with SB and jesse (who would also "like" my lynch).....town is going to lose.

that is how it is going to play out going down the robo lynch...zed, I hope you see that or at least see the possibility...I am down right begging you to hammer jesse.....

if you wont, please....consider taking me out today instead....it will be 1v1v2(town)...our only hope will be that mafia either both try offing you..or they hit each other...that is a better chance of us winning than lynching robo today and leaving me alone with jesse and SB tomorrow...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

I'm not sure if I've ever played with someone phonier than you. Town players just don't play like this. They don't beg and plead from other player, they don't go for the quickest/easiest lynch they can, and they don't throw out little appeals left and right hoping someone catches up on them. I have little faith that Robo is smart enough to work around Zed's save but you, you're a slimy one. And you just might be able to.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 am

yeah scum bag..i got you....

you can call it an appeal if you like...I also bet you are the type of person to say "overreaction is scummy" too..

sure it is an appeal, but it doesnt change the facts, if i go into tomorrow with you and SB...I am dead and town loses.

the only shot of us winning, is lynching you OR me today....

but now that I am at -1...if Robo is scum, that hammer will be fast...I hope Zed logs soon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:01 pm

I also dont believe for a SECOND that you believe this statement....
JesseSheffield wrote:

Town players just don't play like this. They don't beg and plead from other player, they don't go for the quickest/easiest lynch they can, and they don't throw out little appeals left and right hoping someone catches up on them. .
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Open Games”