Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by smargaret »

DB - hey, I tried to find out what the role was. I've never seen it used, so I went to the wiki. It's not my fault the wiki was wrong!
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:I had built a read on Empking during night, you just posted before me. I got the sequence of events confused.

People are allowed to change their minds after further play - I mean, your read on me seems to have changed some, why shouldn't my read on you and Empking have changed based on play Day 2?
Cause I caught you lying and you go 180 and can't pinpoint what has made me scummy all of sudden and what emp did to seem so pro town
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by smargaret »

http://mafiagameswiki.com/mafiaWiki/Commuter

Or it was just a different wiki ...
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:http://mafiagameswiki.com/mafiaWiki/Commuter

Or it was just a different wiki ...
So you don't use mafiascum wiki and call me out AND you were caught lying

Well now this is interesting
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by smargaret »

So using google makes me scum? *confused*
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I clicked on that site and a game link took me to the site is for psychopath mafia, we are not playing on psychopath mafia
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:
I don't believe Hop's claim. First,
when I look up commuter on the wiki,
it redirects me to redirector/bus driver page in the wiki:

how does this imply you googled it? looks like you were saying you looked on the wiki, and on this site "the wiki" is always referring to mafiascum wiki

nice try scum
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:So using google makes me scum? *confused*
Lying does
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Zang »

HOMJ wrote:1. Yes it is town's job to scum hunt, scum already knows who town is. You little example is unnecessary and wifom
I agree that it is the towns job to scum hunt, what I am saying is that not all townies do scumhunt.

And I thought you didn't find WIFOM scummy. Besides, you can look at some of my early games to prove it.
HOMJ wrote:2. I say they are scum, sometimes I may say I think they are but if I'm pretty sure I say they are
So why is it ok for you to say that someone is scum but it is scummy for empking to say that someone is town?
HOMJ wrote:3. I put pro- town cause I didn't want to copy the actual wording. The actual wording is town hypen (not spelled out) aligned 
May be a safe claim in your book but it's the truth, there are restrictions so I'm not unkillable
It's not copying to say town before your role name.

I guessed that there are restrictionsu but when somebody does try to kill you that night you will conveniently claim that you commuted that night or when the mafia don't kill you will claim that you commuted that night.
HOMJ wrote:4. Ok I agree but I'm scum hunting and emp isn't, yet you still coming after me
You are hunting not scum hunting.

And like I said, empking is scum hunting now.
HOMJ wrote:My strong case vs his weak case, yeah lets's keep the week case guy around and kill the guy with the iron clad case
Your case isn't strong. If it was then emp would have already been lynched or there would at least be more people voting for him. The only reason why the emp wagon has has three people on it is because TM and Doombuny, who are both active lurking, are looking for an easy wagon that makes it look like they're scum hunting.
HOMJ wrote:her 180 flip has no valid reason even after she strongly agreed with me about empking
Just because she switches between the two major wagons does not mean it's a 180 flip.
HOMJ wrote:I clicked on that site and a game link took me to the site is for psychopath mafia, we are not playing on psychopath mafia
We are also not playing on epic mafia.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by PogoStick »

1. Did I say your wifom was scummy?
2. The only one who can know someone is town is scum, I have seen many people lynched for it, myself included. Never once seen anyone called out for saying "you are scum"
3. If there happens to be one less kill, yeah I will think it was due to me commuting but I'll keep those thoughts to myself and not mention it in game unless I had to
4. Nobody has even rebutted my case, everyone has ignored it. I can't speculate why emp hasn't been lynched. We have SV replacing out, bv hasn't been here to read anything I posted, and primate hasn't voted. Those 3 could lynch him or me, who knows
5. It wasn't just his 180, which it is because he agreed with me twice and than lied and denied it, he switched over to emp and his reason is weak. He has been caught lying more than once so yes his actions need more looking into
6. If you can't honestly tell I worded it like that cause of the comment made towards me about epic, than *bangs head on iPhone*
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@HOMJ- Seriously now... How the hell does using a different wiki make someone scum? This has got to be the most insane thing I've heard since someone tried to tell me that lists are scummy... Or did you think smar used an incorrect wiki just to throw everyone off even though a lot of the players in this game know what a commuter is?
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

[face_palm] @ smarg's "the wiki"

Disregard the fact that there's only one "the wiki" to be talked of here, any definitions not found in our wiki might as well be made up be oneself.

Do I really need to spell out that I have role-related privvy info that more or less confirms Hop's commuter claim? Nobody can take a hint in this town?
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Doombunny9 wrote:@HOMJ- Seriously now... How the hell does using a different wiki make someone scum? This has got to be the most insane thing I've heard since someone tried to tell me that lists are scummy... Or did you think smar used an incorrect wiki just to throw everyone off even though a lot of the players in this game know what a commuter is?
because it is the way he said it

he said he used "the wiki" and on mafia scum it is pretty damn obvious when every person asks a question about something the refer you to "the wiki" they are referring to the mafiascum wiki. Why would you use a wiki from another mafia game?

like if I was looking up a role for mafia scum I would not go to this wiki - http://www.glbwiki.com/index.php?title= ... orum_Roles

I would go to the official mafia scum wiki

and because I know for a fact that I am town and I have already caught smar lying about other things, yes I think smar would use an incorrect wiki to throw everyone off.

when you look up something on "the wiki" do you use the mafiascum wiki? or do you use another one?

I use mafiascum wiki because that is where I am playing.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by PogoStick »

TonyMontana wrote:[face_palm] @ smarg's "the wiki"

Disregard the fact that there's only one "the wiki" to be talked of here, any definitions not found in our wiki might as well be made up be oneself.

Do I really need to spell out that I have role-related privvy info that more or less confirms Hop's commuter claim? Nobody can take a hint in this town?
aparantly subtle hints I guess don't work

thank you for coming forward with this information, maybe now people will believe me and unvote me.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:18 am

Post by TonyMontana »

I sent you a PM, smarg. I'm not telling you on which site tho. :P

I kid, I kid, I'm not taking it nearly as seriously as Hop ;)
Upcoming
Mini
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:31 am

Post by PogoStick »

Mafia be serious yo. ಠ_ಠ
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:37 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Indeed.

But as of now, I am regarding the wiki incident as a facepalm situation, and not a scumtell
Upcoming
Mini
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 am

Post by PogoStick »

Fair enough but her other lies need to be looked at eventually

unvote, vote Empking

Back to my scum number 1
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:35 am

Post by Empking »

TonyMontana wrote:[face_palm] @ smarg's "the wiki"

Well since "hints" AKA "things you can later deny" are anti-town, I for one don't trust them in the least
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:53 am

Post by PogoStick »

Power roles hint information all the time to prevent being outed, hints ate also called bread crumbs

Besides he didn't even hint that hard, he actually declared I was telling the truth

Clearly he is outing himself to prevent a mislynch since you guys clearly didn't beleive my TRUE claim
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 am

Post by smargaret »

Or you're scumbuddies, or he could be a cop with an innocent on a godfather/cop of unknown sanity, or some other bastardy role (keep in mind this is a bastard mod game) that I can't think of right now.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 am

Post by PogoStick »

Or cause it's a bastard mod game (whatever that means) he could have something like flavor or role cop instead of normal pro town/ anti town results

All kinds of speculation can go on but day 2 you don't lynch a clear from an un'cc PR
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:31 am

Post by TonyMontana »

smargaret wrote:Or you're scumbuddies, or he could be a cop with an innocent on a godfather/cop of unknown sanity, or some other bastardy role (keep in mind this is a bastard mod game) that I can't think of right now.
I am not vouching for Hop's innocence. I'm just staking my life on it.

I was gonna lie, to protect Hop, but I figure I might as well stay honest: I'm assuming Hop is being truthful about being a commuter, because whatever I targeted with him last night failed. Mod-confirmed.
Upcoming
Mini
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 am

Post by TonyMontana »

EBWOP: targeted him with