Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Parama »

Our mod is missing, yes.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back from Limited Access. Expect a post by tonight
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Parama »

The day has actually been over for 2 days, so you better hurry.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

Not so much missing... as in just missing xD

School's a bitch... >.>

Anyways, I see lynch has been reached. Will have the info up with in the hour.

-Midnight
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Vote Count D-2 #3

(6)Nexus- Parama, Kanashimi, Nathanael, RichardGHP, bv310, Zdenek

(2)Nathanael- Charlie, Mitsuru Kirijo

(1)Mitsuru Kirijo- Nexus

(1) Not voting- horrordude0215

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is December 5th Midnight Central.

Lynch has been reached!

====================================

With most of the town in disrepair from the night before, most of the town were with out homes to sleep in. So everybody moved into the Town Hall until repairs could be made. Wonders of wonders, though, was that the cooks of the Town Hall had been furiously preparing a feast, in honor of the recent holiday, way before mentions of strangers ever touched the tongues of the town.

Meanwhile, a storm was brewing outside.

Even with the bountiful feast laid before the towns-folk, however, the happenings of last night and the day before could not leave their minds. Some people were immersing themselves in the feast, to content with what was before them to say much of anything. Others were not so easily swayed. Arguments ensued, more desperate then the last time, although it was dampened by the presence of food.

One argument stood out in particular.

"Your just jealous, old man," came a condescending reply from
Nexus
, "jealous that you haven't got it anymore." With a flick of his hair he looked at the man with a smug grin on his handsome face.

Indignant, the man replied, "it has nothing to do with your trampish looks son, and everything to do with the fact that you flounce around this town as if you owned it. Giving everyone and everything this false smile as if you know something that they don't."

Smug grin slightly less smug at the insult,
Nexus
replied back, "hmm, maybe age
has
caught up with you old man. Your starting to see things now."

"Now wait just a second here, the man may be on to something," a reply from across the table came, " I too see the way
Nexus
walks around as if he were some big shot."

"Yeah, now that you mention it, he doesn't look all that familiar to be quite honest," came another reply, this one muffled with food.

"Well, he certainly doesn't
look
like the
Nexus
I remember," came another reply, "this one looks a tad more good-looking if I don't say so myself."

"So
Nexus
," the man replied smugly now, "what say you know?"

More intense arguments ensued after that, berating
Nexus
for more information. Yet, he wouldn't budge, continuously looking for a means of escape. When he found it, he ran like the wind, with the rest of the town on his heels. Past ruined houses and debilitated streets, the chase made way towards the arched gates of the town, the storm growing stronger.

It was there that
Nexus
turned around and aimed a pistol at the town. Insanity marked the smile that he showed the town now, disfiguring a once handsome face. "You think you caught me fools? Think you have what it takes to take me down?" A hideous laughter filled the air, the sound of thunder and the dropping of rain only amplifying it.

"Know this,"
Nexus
said to the town, "the next time you see me, I will be back with thousands more. Your fool of a town stands no chance against the might of the-"

In that instant, lightning struck at the arched gates, sending it crashing down.
Nexus
only had time to look up wide-eyed, before the weight of the structure bore down on him, crushing him completely. Only a lifeless hand was seen through the wreckage.

With slight excitement at finally getting rid of one of their perpetrators, the town could only head back to the Town Hall as the storm grew more deadly.

====================================

Nexus
has been lynched. He was the
Mafia RoleBlocker
!

It is now Night Phase 2. Anyone with night actions has exactly 72 hours after this post to send them in.
W/L/O
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm

The storm raged all night long.

Not a single sound able to be heard over the clashing and banging of the thunder and lightning above, and the howling of the wind.

Yet all was not lost for the inhabitants of Midnight Solace, as for ever storm that comes, a peaceful calm is right on its tail.

Waking up to the bright new morning, and yesterdays victory still fresh in their minds, the town of Midnight Solace didn't think anything could stop them now.

The gruesome sight that meet them in the kitchen abruptly put all thoughts of smugness aside, though.

Suffice it to say, however, this innocent midnight-snack excursion would be the last of
Mitsuru Kirijo

=============================================

Mitsuru Kirijo
-
Vanilla Townie
, Shot to Death Night 2.

=============================================

It is now Day 3!

(8) Not voting- bv310, horrordude0215, Kanashimi, Nathanael, Charlie, Parama, RichardGHP, Zdenek

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is December 17th Midnight Central.
W/L/O
Mitsuru Kirijo
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Mitsuru Kirijo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:18 am

Post by Mitsuru Kirijo »

Ye gods. Can't a guy/girl eat round here?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Parama »

Scum fail xD
I am pro at reading people.
vote: Zdenek
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Nathanael »

VOTE: horrordude
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Parama »

No, sheep me you moron.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:43 am

Post by Zdenek »

Vote Parama

He started the game off by newbie baiting Nathanael.

He was certain of Nexus' scumminess too early.

His vote on me is profound bs.

Also, twilight was long and he had plenty of time to construct an argument against me. The fact that he didn't indicates that he wasn't worried about the nightkill which he would have been if he was town and actually thought that I was scum.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Parama »

^This is OMGUS.

I was reaction testing Nath.
I have caught 2 scum by page 2 before btw.
A vote on scum is not bs.
BTW I never made a case on Nexus either.
And I actually PMed the mod saying I expected to get killed tonight, though you can't confirm this :P
You fail at PR hunting btw.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Parama »

Here's some blatantly obvious scumlinks because I don't have time for the full case.
Zdenek wrote:slowsilver on Nexus:
slowsilver wrote: You are just regurgitating what others are writing about me
This part of your argument is ridiculous. One shouldn't have to come up with an original argument if there is already a case out there that they agree with.
Why does Zdenek randomly defend Nexus here? :roll:
nocase wrote:zdenek, why are you defending nexus before he has the chance to defend himself?
Oh look, guess who died N1.
Zdenek wrote:
nocase wrote:zdenek, why are you defending nexus before he has the chance to defend himself?
I was attacking slowsilver's argument, not defending Nexus. I think the case on Nexus for appeasing and backtracking is fine.
Yeah but you still defended him :roll:
Acting like you didn't is distancing, and very bad at that.
Zdenek wrote:Are you trying to be intentionally vague? Are you saying that you voted Nat to get some reads on people along with Parama and Nexus, that you are suspicious of Nat, along with Parama and Nexus, that you are suspicious of Nate, Parama and Nexus or that you think Parama and Nexus had a distancing fight? Posts like this show that you don't really care whether people understand you or not.

Now, I am pretty sure that you meant that you are suspicious of Nat, Parama and Nexus, and that the "distancing fight" you were referring to was between Parama, nocase and Richard. Correct me if I am wrong, but assuming this, why are you referring to it as a distancing fight when you aren't suspicious of either nocase or Richard? I think you're just flinging spaghetti with statements like that.
This guy has a friggin' obsession with posts that mention Nexus.
Zdenek wrote:Here is the case on Nexus as I see it:

- appeasing/backtracking on Parama
- not reacting to the fake day kill
- his wagon vote on Nate
- his responses to Parama on the previous page leave me cold; they feel like scum giving up, but could be from frustrated town
- the scumslip Nat pointed out, but scum will usually be careful not to say such things, and frustrated town might

I still like my vote bv310, and I certainly like it enough to not put Nexus at L-1.
More defense while also outlining the pretty damn solid case on Nexus. Um... yeah.
Zdenek wrote:I'd like to add that regardless of Nexus' alignment, bv310's recent hesitation to vote could be interpreted as scum hesitating to bus or hesitating to vote for a town's person.
Setting up a mislynch tomorrow after Nexus gets lynched, eh?
Zdenek wrote:That's good enough for me. Nexus isn't arguing against the case on him and he's doing no scum hunting. I'm willing to hammer.

Nexus claim please.
^doesn't hammer someone who has been avoiding the thread so much that he is due for a prod. Town doesn't do that, and there was no reason to wait for a claim.
Except that Zdenek thought he could save his buddy. WELP.
Zdenek wrote:
Parama wrote:ZDENEK. THAT IS THE WRONG WAY TO DO IT.
HE HAS HAD TIME TO CLAIM.
HE IS FRIKKIN' DUE FOR A PROD.
I MIGHT AS WELL LYNCH YOU NEXT BECAUSE YOUR POST SCREAMS "HI I'M NEXUS' SCUMBUDDY!!!!"
I see no reason why the Nexus situation warrants a change to the usual claiming protocol: claims at L-1 with a willing hammer.
Because town don't lurk at L-1
Zdenek wrote:preview edit: nexus just claimed VT.
I don't buy it as I see no reason for a VT to have pulled that vanishing act.
*headdesk*
THE POINT
No town player pulls a vanishing act. THIS IS WHAT I JUST SAID. YOU AGREED WITH ME AND STILL DIDN'T VOTE HIM?
Also, quickhammering your partner as scum is a good way to 1. try and get townie points while also 2. stopping the scumbuddy from saying anything dangerous.
Zdenek wrote:There is no case on me.
This is what scum say when they're being suspected.
Zdenek wrote:Nexus was scummy, and the fact he was avoiding the thread increased the likelihood he was scum and made me seriously doubt that he was frustrated town
Yet you didn't hammer him when I requested it
Zdenek wrote:I could have seen a town PR stop posting after a wagon formed on him (like slowsilver did day one), but not a VT, which is why I asked for a claim.
Town PRs would've claimed at L-2, actually. They care even more.
Also, slowsilver didn't even post on site for 3 days after his last post in this thread. The fact that he was a PR in this game likely had nothing to do with that.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:44 am

Post by Zdenek »

Parama wrote:^This is OMGUS.

And I actually PMed the mod saying I expected to get killed tonight, though you can't confirm this :P
It is not OMGUS.

Your vote on me is bs.

Whatever explanations you have for your other actions, you haven't explained failing to make a convincing case against me in twilight. You should have been concerned enough about the nightkill to make one, but you didn't.

Why are you lying about making a case on Nexus?: appeasement, ignoring the vig kill and avoiding the thread were all things that you brought up.

I thought that Slowsilver was making a bad argument, and I pointed it out. I think it's good to do that. I didn't know how Nexus would flip, so I didn't want defend him too much (to avoid exactly this situation).

Yes, the case on Nexus was strong, which is why I hammered when I was sure. I'd just pushed a wagon on the town cop and didn't want to lynch another power role. Maybe SS's vanishing act had nothing to do with his being a PR, but having just seen that sort of behaviour from a PR I wasn't about to rule it out.
Parama wrote:
Zdenek wrote: I'd like to add that regardless of Nexus' alignment, bv310's recent hesitation to vote could be interpreted as scum hesitating to bus or hesitating to vote for a town's person.
I was still pushing for bv310's lynching. Why are you so certain that it will be a mislynch?
Parama wrote: Also, quickhammering your partner as scum is a good way to 1. try and get townie points while also 2. stopping the scumbuddy from saying anything dangerous.
I don't see why you are saying this. Isn't the fact that I didn't quickhammer one of your main points against me?
Parama wrote: Town PRs would've claimed at L-2
Not necessarily and asking them to is flat-out role fishing.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'd like to add that the points against me in Parama's 438 that I didn't address were blatant spaghetti flinging:
Parama wrote: Oh look, guess who died N1.
This guy has a friggin' obsession with posts that mention Nexus.
This is what scum say when they're being suspected.
Yet you didn't hammer him when I requested it
1. nocase seemed mostly satisfied with my explanation for pointing out SS's bad reasoning.
2. What, we should avoid even talking about people on the grounds that they may flip scum? This is complete drivel.
3. It's what anyone would say when someone starts pushing for their lynch for no or bad reasons.
4. Not hammering at your request is not a scumtell.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Zdenek »

Parama wrote: Also, quickhammering your partner as scum is a good way to 1. try and get townie points while also 2. stopping the scumbuddy from saying anything dangerous.
Parama is accusing me of being scum because I didn't quickhammer Nexus, but here he also outlines a case against someone for quickhammering.

I think this suggests that he was planning to attack whoever hammered Nexus in whatever way it went happened. This is an obvious scum ploy to secure a mislynch.
Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Charlie »

Hmm. Hey should I sheep Parama or Nathanael?
Kindness
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Parama »

Zdenek wrote:
Parama wrote:^This is OMGUS.

It is not OMGUS.

Your vote on me is bs.
Yes, it is OMGUS.
My vote on you is a vote on scum, just like yesterday~
Zdenek wrote:Whatever explanations you have for your other actions, you haven't explained failing to make a convincing case against me in twilight. You should have been concerned enough about the nightkill to make one, but you didn't.
My case heavily depended on a Nexus scumflip. As I just showed. You were obvious scum in the event of the likely Nexus scumflip.
Zdenek wrote:Why are you lying about making a case on Nexus?: appeasement, ignoring the vig kill and avoiding the thread were all things that you brought up.
I never wall-o-text'd it up, which is what I consider "making a case".
Zdenek wrote:Yes, the case on Nexus was strong, which is why I hammered when I was sure. I'd just pushed a wagon on the town cop and didn't want to lynch another power role. Maybe SS's vanishing act had nothing to do with his being a PR, but having just seen that sort of behaviour from a PR I wasn't about to rule it out.
meh
Zdenek wrote:
Parama wrote:
Zdenek wrote: I'd like to add that regardless of Nexus' alignment, bv310's recent hesitation to vote could be interpreted as scum hesitating to bus or hesitating to vote for a town's person.
I was still pushing for bv310's lynching. Why are you so certain that it will be a mislynch?
Because you're scum and pushing the lynch.
Zdenek wrote:
I don't see why you are saying this. Isn't the fact that I didn't quickhammer one of your main points against me?
That wouldn't have been a quickhammer had you hammered before a claim. It would've been a hammer after 3 days of not posting.
Hammering immediately after the claim is definitely a quickhammer.
Zdenek wrote:
Parama wrote: Town PRs would've claimed at L-2
Not necessarily and asking them to is flat-out role fishing.
L-2 when it takes 6 to lynch? Yeah, PRs should claim then. I actually have made a show before of hammering people who didn't claim at L-2 and then someone put them at L-1.
Zdenek wrote:
Parama is accusing me of being scum because I didn't quickhammer Nexus, but here he also outlines a case against someone for quickhammering.
Again, already explained this.
Zdenek wrote:I think this suggests that he was planning to attack whoever hammered Nexus in whatever way it went happened. This is an obvious scum ploy to secure a mislynch.
Actually I attacked you before you hammered, so
there goes your attack

Charlie, sheeping me when I'm on fire is always the most pro-town plan. Just ask Mini 1063, where I nailed all the scum and morons still tried to lynch me.
I am actually super sure Zdenek is scum because this is pretty much the exact scenario as that D3 and the one who pushed a case on me in that game was the last scum (who I had pinned prior to him attacking me - OMGUSing scum).
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Charlie
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Charlie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Charlie »

Ok.
VOTE: Zdenek
Kindness
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 am

Post by Zdenek »

Parama's 443 is ridiculous:
Parama wrote: Yes, it is OMGUS.
You can't win an argument by repeating yourself.
Parama wrote:
My case heavily depended on a Nexus scumflip. As I just showed. You were obvious scum in the event of the likely Nexus scumflip.
You've never showed this, and you could have made a case under the assumption that Nexus flipped scum.
I never wall-o-text'd it up, which is what I consider "making a case".
Because people can't read the thread?
Parama wrote: That wouldn't have been a quickhammer had you hammered before a claim. It would've been a hammer after 3 days of not posting.
Hammering immediately after the claim is definitely a quickhammer.
This is just foolish. Not waiting for a claim is practically what makes a quickhammer quick.
Again, already explained this.
Using a bad argument that relies on a poor definition of quickhammer is not an explanation.
Parama wrote: Actually I attacked you before you hammered, so there goes your attack.
The point is that Parama would have attacked anyone who hammered, regardless of how it went down. The fact that he had a chance to attack me before hammering is just a coincidence because of how I chose to go about lynching Nexus.

Notice that now he is trying to use other people's meta to lynch me. Meta arguments are weak to begin with, and he's not even using mine.
Nathanael
Nathanael
Goon
Nathanael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Nathanael »

Charlie wrote:Ok.
VOTE: Zdenek
Vote Charlie
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Who's the last scum, Para?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Parama »

Charlie is, but Zdenek can die first.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Parama »

EBWOP: Because Charlie is more fun and is also voting his scumbuddy.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”