Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:56 am

Post by PogoStick »

Omg you were gonna kill me
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:08 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Now now, don't you go trying to convince the scum that I am a more valuable target than you :p
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:51 am

Post by TonyMontana »

VLA notice: two-day cruise from Saturday morning till Monday morning

I refuse to note your VLA unless you take me with you. :<
Last edited by esuriospiritus on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Unneeded claim was unneeded. Way to claim vig TM :roll:

For those of you who haven't noticed it yet: Emp is posting less now that pressure is on HOMJ than he was when pressure was on him.

Still dislike HOMJ's "OMG smar used a differant wiki! SCUMZ! KILL HER!" accusations because that's a pretty fucking big stretch.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Doom, it wasn't just that

It was the fact she said she NEVER agreed with me and instead I agreed with her

But I posted 2 Quotes where she agreed with me about case and I'm unable to find any post where I agreed with her

That is 2 count them 2 lies

I'm not harping on the fact she used another wiki, but she first said she used the wiki and later said she googled it

Why would you google it if the link to the wiki is at the top of the page

Now granted the wiki lie not that big of a deal but the other one is pretty big IMO

I agree emp has gone quiet

I also would like people to unvote me now
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by smargaret »

Hop,

I screwed up the timeline.

I didn't know the wiki link is at the top of the page. I googled "commuter mafia wiki" and the first link that looked relevant was the one I clicked. Hence, I googled my way to a wiki, it just happened to be the wrong one. Also, you can check the history link - it was last edited last summer.

Adding to what I said earlier, TM, you could have been RB'd. I'm not sure what mod-response that would receive, though.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Rb would be told he was RB

You just making yourself look worse
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I commuted last night
Vig tried to kill me and couldn't

YOU smar even asked why vig didn't kill me when you replaced in, that's why

It's not hard to figure out
It is a role guranteed to be in fringe
I'm telling the truth
My actions have been nothing but town motivated unlike emp's
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by smargaret »

For the sake of argument, let's accept the claim that you went to the other side last night and that's why TM's actions failed. That doesn't make you clear. There's a killing/kidnapping role out there not controlled by the mafia; giving mafia two kills (effectively, since the kidnapped guy died) in one night in a mini is unbalanced even for a bastard game. Your ability to go to the other side could be very useful for a scumteam, especially if your role makes you immune to investigation while you're on the other side. It really sounds like a mafia role, and the fact is, you are not cleared by TM's claim.

I've been RB'd before and told simply that my action had failed, RB'd and told that I was blocked, and RB'd and told nothing. So it depends on the mod, and you can't know which message this mod uses.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by PogoStick »

But my pm doesn't say I can't be investigated, just killed/kidnapped

I'll see if mod can clarify the part about investigations, I'll pm him now
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by PogoStick »

Her* (sorry bout that mod)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by smargaret »

But I don't know what your role PM says, Hop. If I did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

HOMJ wrote:Doom, it wasn't just that

It was the fact she said she NEVER agreed with me and instead I agreed with her

Etc.
I understand the wiki thing is not the only thing you have on smar. My point was that the wiki thing is full of holes and crap logic.

Also, I assume that like most commuter type roles, HOMJ is just immune to NKs when he commutes.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Zang »

HOMJ wrote:1. Did I say your wifom was scummy?
No, but it seemed to be implied.
HOMJ wrote:2. The only one who can know someone is town is scum, I have seen many people lynched for it, myself included. Never once seen anyone called out for saying "you are scum"
And the only one who can know someone is scum is scum. I still do not understand the difference.
HOMJ wrote:4. Nobody has even rebutted my case, everyone has ignored it. I can't speculate why emp hasn't been lynched. We have SV replacing out, bv hasn't been here to read anything I posted, and primate hasn't voted. Those 3 could lynch him or me, who knows
Yes, we have many times.
HOMJ wrote:5. It wasn't just his 180, which it is because he agreed with me twice and than lied and denied it, he switched over to emp and his reason is weak. He has been caught lying more than once so yes his actions need more looking into
So it wasn't his 180  but it is?
HOMJ wrote:6. If you can't honestly tell I worded it like that cause of the comment made towards me about epic, than *bangs head on iPhone*
So you don't find it scummy that she used a different wiki?
TM wrote:Do I really need to spell out that I have role-related privvy info that more or less confirms Hop's commuter claim? Nobody can take a hint in this town?
This just proves that you are also scum.
HOMJ wrote:Fair enough but her other lies need to be looked at eventually
What other lies? You only posted one other lie.
HOMJ wrote:Clearly he is outing himself to prevent a mislynch since you guys clearly didn't beleive my TRUE claim
So you're not even going to consider that he might be lying?
HOMJ wrote:Or cause it's a bastard mod game (whatever that means) he could have something like flavor or role cop instead of normal pro town/ anti town results
So you signed up for a bastard game without even knowing what that is?

Why don't you look it up in "the wiki"?
HOMJ wrote:But I posted 2 Quotes where she agreed with me about case and I'm unable to find any post where I agreed with her

That is 2 count them 2 lies
That's only 1 lie, you can just disprove it 2 ways.
HOMJ wrote:Rb would be told he was RB
Why? Have you ever been in a mafiascum bastard mini theme game modded by Euriospritus where you were roleblocked? If not then you have no way of knowing what would happen if you are roleblocked.
HOMJ wrote:It is a role guranteed to be in fringe
Maybe but not with that flavor. William Bell can not travel between universes at will during the series. If anyone was going to be a commuter it should be Olivia Dunham.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by PogoStick »

fwiw, mod clarified all actions against me fail when I commute.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Post by PogoStick »

1. no, it just means that it doesn't mean anything
2. well we will have to agree to disagree than cause I can't see inside your brain and you can't see inside mine (or you are scum and trying to twist everything I say which is far more likely since I KNOW I am town and I have been cleared)
3. no, nobody has rebutted my case against emp. I have not seen anyone respind to all 15+ points to the case so until I see that, no the case has not been rebutted
4. did yo miss the word JUST, it wasn't
JUST
his 180. It was his lying also. 180 for no reason + bold face lying
IS SCUM
there is no way to say lying is pro-town, especially something so obvious of a lie and anyone trying to spin his lies as being pro-town is scum.
notice she has not even commented on the lies or even tried to explain herself, you don't find that odd?

5. I find it scummy that she said she used "THE WIKI", than claimed to Google it, than pointed a link to ANOTHER WIKI NOT RELATED TO MAFIA SCUM. so YES I find it scummy
6. I posted 2 examples of one lie and another lie about the wiki. I have previously pointed out her other skeptical actions as well
7. no i don't consider him lying because I know for a fact that I am town, so anyone who can clear me is clearly not lying especially cause I commuted and mod confirmed all actions failed, he claims his action against me failed so he is most likely telling the truth.
8. I signed up when I saw people saying / in for fringe. I never even saw the mod post in the thread about the game, I just said "OOH I like fringe so why not"
9. the 2nd lie was the whole wiki thing. it was a lie you don't say I saw it in the wiki, oh I googled, oh I found it on another wiki not related to mafia scum, if you are telling the truth.
10. fair enough, I will give you that one
11. well this is a bastard mod game so anything is possible, like mod said, we shoudl not try to out-guess the mod

I am sorry, emp has not done a single thing to help the town catch scum and you guys follow him
I have done everything I can to try and catch scum and 3 people come after me, as emp woudl say, it looks like you guys are trying to lead a coordinated attack against me
we have a PR claiming that what I said is true about being commuter and you accuse him of lying to protect me is such a ridiculous theory

I swear if at the end of the game, it is revealed that either of you 3 (smarg, emp, and zang) are pro-town i am going to nominate you all for the most idiotic mafia player of the year award because you guys are not even thinking logically, the problem is I know atleast one of you 3 are mos tlikely town because there is one person who is so obviously trying to act town but doing a bad job at it that he has to be mafia.

do whatever you want, at this point I have said and done everything I can do to convince you I am telling the truth and all yo do is spin more lies and convuluted stories that make no sense. if the 3 of you are town, town has lost this game already
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by smargaret »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote: 4. did yo miss the word JUST, it wasn't
JUST
his 180. It was his lying also. 180 for no reason + bold face lying
IS SCUM
there is no way to say lying is pro-town, especially something so obvious of a lie and anyone trying to spin his lies as being pro-town is scum.
notice she has not even commented on the lies or even tried to explain herself, you don't find that odd?
I said I screwed up the timeline, that I had gotten my Emp read while I was catching up during night and you'd gotten in and posted before me and things got confused. My personal life has been a mess for the last couple of weeks and I just remembered thinking that Empking was playing scummy day 1 and wouldn't be a bad choice for a first vote of the day. Then you two got in that great big huge argument, and Empking came out looking misguided town and you came out looking scum. So I switched to you. That is not a 180, and it is a mistake, not a lie.

Now, I've said before that the "lie" was me being confused. So did you make a mistake, or are you lying now?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by smargaret »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
smargaret wrote:I had built a read on Empking during night, you just posted before me. I got the sequence of events confused.

People are allowed to change their minds after further play - I mean, your read on me seems to have changed some, why shouldn't my read on you and Empking have changed based on play Day 2?
Cause I caught you lying and you go 180 and can't pinpoint what has made me scummy all of sudden and what emp did to seem so pro town
See, Hop, you
clearly
knew I had already addressed the "lie", so what pro-town motivation would you have for saying I hadn't? /sarcasm
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by PogoStick »

How did you address the "I never agreed with you hop, you agreed with me" lie

You were confused?

Bullshit
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I came out posting facts on emp and he responded with "bull"
And "I'm not giving my case on scum cause it helps scum" bullshit logic

How is that pro town?

You never posted things I have done that are scum tells, because you can't, because I haven't done any, because I am freaking town and
CLEARED
by a town PR
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by smargaret »

What was that about "notice she has not even commented on the lies"? In bold underlined type?

Also, even if you think my response was bullshit, my response was the truth and it was a response.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by PogoStick »

your "I got confused" is not a valid reason because you can go back and look at your posts before you say things if you were truly confused
your "I got confused" is a way to cover your lie, hence it is bullshit

you still have never said, anything about you actually being wrong and that you take back your comment about not agreeing with me.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:Hop,

I screwed up the timeline.

I didn't know the wiki link is at the top of the page. I googled "commuter mafia wiki" and the first link that looked relevant was the one I clicked. Hence, I googled my way to a wiki, it just happened to be the wrong one. Also, you can check the history link - it was last edited last summer.

Adding to what I said earlier, TM, you could have been RB'd. I'm not sure what mod-response that would receive, though.

you just say "Hop, I screwed up the timeline"

you don't say what the fuck you are even talking about when you say it.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and NOBODY FIND IT ODD that now the pressure if off Emp, he is gone away from the game thread.

that is a scum tell, he only comes around when accused and now the pressure is off has snuck into the backround
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by smargaret »

smargaret wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
smargaret wrote:I had built a read on Empking during night, you just posted before me. I got the sequence of events confused.

People are allowed to change their minds after further play - I mean, your read on me seems to have changed some, why shouldn't my read on you and Empking have changed based on play Day 2?
Cause I caught you lying and you go 180 and can't pinpoint what has made me scummy all of sudden and what emp did to seem so pro town
See, Hop, you
clearly
knew I had already addressed the "lie", so what pro-town motivation would you have for saying I hadn't? /sarcasm
Worth repeating. You knew what I was talking about it, quoting another place where I restated my response just shows that you're trying to twist my words.

I understand why Empking got less active. Arguing with you is like banging my head against a wall.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”