Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smarget, zang, and empking, if you are pro-town you need to unvote me right now.

because in the game of mafia, you don't lynch a cleared person, and until somebody can come out and prove tony is lying with a CC or something, he is cleared. and he has cleard me so I am cleared,

he hasn't even really said what role he is so he could be vig, or cop, or something else and in every other game if somebody comes out with evidence that somebody is clear, that person doesn't get lynched.
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

Town: 0-1
Scum: 1-1
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:
smargaret wrote:
HopOnMyJoystick wrote:
smargaret wrote:I had built a read on Empking during night, you just posted before me. I got the sequence of events confused.

People are allowed to change their minds after further play - I mean, your read on me seems to have changed some, why shouldn't my read on you and Empking have changed based on play Day 2?
Cause I caught you lying and you go 180 and can't pinpoint what has made me scummy all of sudden and what emp did to seem so pro town
See, Hop, you
clearly
knew I had already addressed the "lie", so what pro-town motivation would you have for saying I hadn't? /sarcasm
Worth repeating. You knew what I was talking about it, quoting another place where I restated my response just shows that you're trying to twist my words.

I understand why Empking got less active. Arguing with you is like banging my head against a wall.
no i did not KNOW what you were talking about, how the hell can you speak for me anyway.

If I knew what you were talking about I would not be here saying you never addressed the lie. I still don't believe that timeline response is acurate because timeline has nothing to do with the fact that you DENIED agreeing with me

I don't care what timeline you use, the fact is you agreed with me twice and saying you didn't is a BOLDFACE LIE
Show
Call me Rob, Hop, or joystick but I am better known in mafia world as the "Fall guy"

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by PogoStick »

yeah scum (emp) arguing with town(me) is going to be like banging head against the wall cause I am like a fucking shark who smells blood. empking is obvuously scum and I am convinced you are too.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and I will repeat myself
IN MAFIA YOU DO NOT LYNCH THE PERSON WHO IS CLEARED SO UN VOTE NOW IF YOU ARE TOWN

failure to unvote is admission of guilt IMO
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by smargaret »

see, HE HASN'T CLEARED YOU. That's my argument. He hasn't even necessarily confirmed that you went to another universe, since he could have been roleblocked (unless I missed where the mod said that roleblocking returned a different result?). All he's said is that he targeted you, and the action failed.

Hop, I don't think you're in the third grade, I shouldn't need to spell things out for you. It is perfectly clear what I was responding to, you just don't want to admit that I caught you in a lie too, or that you
got confused
. It happens. Now, I'm done posting in this thread for the night lest I break the no personal attacks rule. And please, please, PLEASE try not to triple, quadruple, quintuple post so much, especially if you're not editing.

EBWOP (new concept for you!): YOU ARE NOT CLEARED.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by smargaret »

hang on, Hop, there are four people on your wagon right now. Are you really saying we're all scum if none of us unvote?
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by PogoStick »

BV hasn't participated in this game thread since page 23, that was 7 whole days ago and before all of this information has come out so no I can't count him cause I don't know what he would do if he saw the evidence that is clearing me.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and for the record, in a game of 12 the possibily of a 3 person mafia and a SK or something is totally possible because a balanced mafia game is 1 scum for every 3 to 4 people, at least that was what I was taught by papa zito way back in the day
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by PogoStick »

* and what seems to be the norm on this site, most normal games I have just looked over with 9 have 3 mafia, looking for 12 person games tomorrow.

(yes I know, other games are not games run by this mod, but there is such think as mod wanting to not disrupt the balance of the game, even in a bastard mod game, if there were more than 4 in this setup it would be unbalanced.)
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by bv310 »

Explain to me how you are cleared.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by PogoStick »

TonyMontana wrote:[face_palm] @ smarg's "the wiki"

Disregard the fact that there's only one "the wiki" to be talked of here, any definitions not found in our wiki might as well be made up be oneself.

Do I really need to spell out that I have role-related privvy info that more or less confirms Hop's commuter claim? Nobody can take a hint in this town?
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by PogoStick »

ever since I claimed commuter Tony has been implying and eventually spilling the beans on his info that I am clear
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by PogoStick »

and BV, you really need to go back and read up on what you have missed
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@HOMJ- You are NOT clear. Do NOT act like it. For all we know TM could have been roleblocked, he could be your scumpartner trying to save you etc.

Unless TM is cleared and we find out he was not roleblocked you are clear. But TM isn't clear and a roleblock is always an option. You. Are. Not. Clear.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by PogoStick »

I am more clear than anyone else in the game
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by PogoStick »

god, I am off to bed. I can't believe how bad town is failing right now and all these inactive players are going to fuck this game over.

good night, please be smart and don't mislynch me
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

@bv- Play the game.

Right now one of two things is happening.

1. You are ignoring mine and others requests to post reads on people other than HOMJ which is just plain scummy
OR
2. You for whatever reason are unable to do it. I'm pretty sure this isn't the case.

@bv- This is gonna be bold so you remember this time: Please post reads on people other than HOMJ
I would also like to know why you have refused to do so by now.
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by PogoStick »

HopOnMyJoystick wrote:I am more clear than anyone else in the game
emp has refused to scum hunt until pressured

I don't even think smargaret has made a valid case on anyone, she sheeps my case and than later sheeps emp's
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by PogoStick »

oh and forgot to add, LIES ABOUT AGREEING WITH ME
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by smargaret »

-Not sheeping Empking, I had suspicions of Hop - quite a few - in my very first content post of the game. Empking hadn't even posted at that point. Are you lying again Hop, or just confused?

-So my suspicion of bv310 is not a valid case?

Hop, by your definiton, you are lying too. You are saying you are clear when you are not. You are saying I did not address your claim that I was lying when I did. And now you're saying I'm sheeping and not building valid cases when I am. So if I am scum for lying, so are you and we may as well lynch you. Either that, or you're just scum trying to talk his way out of the noose.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by bv310 »

Reads on others will come later. Like Sunday-ish. Doombunny, I'm only doing it because I like you complaining so much.

Also, Hop, you are not confirmed town. You are
POTENTIALLY
confirmed as commuter, but even that is tenuous at best.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Post by smargaret »

@ Mod: I will be v/la for all of Sunday
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:@HOMJ- You are NOT clear. Do NOT act like it. For all we know TM could have been roleblocked, he could be your scumpartner trying to save you etc.

Unless TM is cleared and we find out he was not roleblocked you are clear. But TM isn't clear and a roleblock is always an option. You. Are. Not. Clear.
Or that Hop isn't a scum commuter, scum aescetic (which Zang hinted was more likely given the William Bell claim) or any similar role.

(I'm posting once a day and I have little reason to post more. The players I need to convince (GW and SV) aren't here and the two people voting me aren't giving any arguments just snide little comments.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 am

Post by TonyMontana »

I think my claims are enough to not lynch hop
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
PogoStick
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
PogoStick
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 am

Post by PogoStick »

smargaret wrote:-Not sheeping Empking, I had suspicions of Hop - quite a few - in my very first content post of the game. Empking hadn't even posted at that point. Are you lying again Hop, or just confused?

-So my suspicion of bv310 is not a valid case?

Hop, by your definiton, you are lying too. You are saying you are clear when you are not. You are saying I did not address your claim that I was lying when I did. And now you're saying I'm sheeping and not building valid cases when I am. So if I am scum for lying, so are you and we may as well lynch you. Either that, or you're just scum trying to talk his way out of the noose.
1. I am more cleared than you or anyone else
2. you still have not commented on your lie, saying some bulshit about the timeline and being confused doesn't cut it. There is no way to be confused when you say you did not agree with me when I can find 2 quotes that you did, and you never addressed that aspect of it.
3. you sheeped onto emp's case and onto mine, your vote on BV wasn't a case, it was just a "wow you let us down with that post so I am going to vote you" which isn't a case.

look, so I am not 100% cleared by TM, there is more than
reasonable doubt
to not lynch me today, especially since I have been scum hunting. I can't commute tonight so anyone who wants to do anything to me will be able to tonight.
Show

AtE is not a scum tell.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”