Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Dekes »

This post by Uite was indeed fucking weird and awfully scummy.
But that would be in contradistinction to my Fate/Zang scum theory. And I actually liked my Fate/Zang scum theory. Heavily enforced by Zang's latest posts.
Zang wrote:It's page 2, when was the last time you saw scum lynched on page 2?
Slip?

I'm wondering what Jack's promised upcoming (big) post looks like after two pages of content.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Dekes »

Fate wrote:I am a MASON, I am CONFIRMED TOWN.
UNVOTE ME.
There are no masons in a 7p game. Just like there are no jesters in a 7p game.
I may be drunk but if 3 players want me to hammer within the next 30 minutes I will (Fate, why did you only ask Jack to hammer?). Because I can't get over that one post where Uite said Jack HAS to be scum and yet voted Fate, who was the only counterwagon at that moment.

Btw, mod, I don't know if we need 'em, but are there deadlines?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Dekes »

*gasp* Fate lying? You got to be kidding me?

I so want to hammer Uite because of Nibbler cuteness and hammering being badass as it is. But at the same time there are three brain cells left who want me to wait for a Uite claim.

But remember, Uite, there's even less shame in a 7p game to trade one PR for a mafia so you better claim VT so I can lynch your scummy ass.

I'll give you till 2 p.m. GMT before I hammer.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Dekes »

I love how Jack waited just long enough with his hammer until he had found a possible scapegoat to go after on D2 because he knew he'd be the main target today if Uite would flip scum. Aiming for town cred in not choosing the easy target Zang who really was adamant at getting a Uite-counterwagon going. But Zang's last post is a good enough explanation for me.

Jack didn't even say what was supposedly so scummy about my whacky posts. He did it neither yesterday nor today. If anyone wants to know, my Fate/Zang theory was based on Fate's very first post where he said he didn't want to confirm. I'd imagine out of all the people on the player list if Fate were scum he'd hate having Zang as his partner the most after following the spontaneous bastard game for a while. So it was not exactly an airtight theory which, however, would've been pretty awesome if it had turned out to be true.

Zang, do you still think Fate is scum?

Now with most likely only one scum left I'd like a) to hear a claim out of Jack who should be at L-1 and b) I wouldn't be opposed to a massclaim quite frankly. Unless scum deliberately chose to not kill last night there's a protective role out there (Fate mason claiming was probably usual Fate claiming shenigans anyway) and we get two confirmed townies. If there's also an investigative role out there because of the Mafia Godfather (I'm aware this could just be a red herring) we'd have three confirmed townies and another guaranteed investigation and can't lose either way.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Dekes »

No, wait, there are six alive, four to hammer.

Vote: Jack
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Dekes »

Well, it would only be obvious after you flip. Until then it could always be disregarded as pre-game shenanigans. But eh, like I said, that theory wasn't exactly airtight.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Dekes »

What is this...I don't even...lol

Jack is simply pissed because he wants to be right about me. I especially like how he considers Zang's playstyle being dumb but the parts that would actually make sense, i.e. investigating a null-read instead of a scum suspect and not coming forward immediately because of sanity issues and the parts that doesn't add up, i.e. not even subtly pushing for my lynch at day start or commenting on me at all, Jack doesn't question at all.

It's obvious that Zang made up the cop claim and is now butchering it together by using things don has already said and ridicolous parts like sanity confirmation through Fate's mason claim.

Unvote; Vote: Zang
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Dekes »

OPEC....that's why I believe KGB as cop over CIA.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, if this is a game made by an American, it'd be quite ironic to have the bad guys from America's perspective as town. If your first two posts are any indication you might be (even North-)Korea. But this is just flavor speculation, outguessing the mod and not needed in this case.

If you would consider me being town for just a minute, Jack, you'd see how helpless and full of holes Zang's claim his. He knew he could get support by you and Fate for my lynch. And he knew he couldn't go after the other other claimed cop, because if don would flip cop, there's no way Zang doesn't go down the next day. But now with all the sanity issues in the air he might be able to talk himself out of this tomorrow if you lynch me.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Dekes »

And now he's already setting up tomorrow if people lynch me.

EBWOP:
Way too concentrate on the irrelevant stuff, Jack.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Dekes »

Change that "one more reason for me" to believe KGB over CIA as town. CIA and Luxembourg are obviously seated in liberal, democratic nations. OPEC and KGB...not so much. It could've been selected by the mod this way but I already said there's no point in debating over flavor or outguessing the mod.

Because you keep ignoring, whether Zang's cop claim is believable or not because you're so adamant on me being scum and won't think other possibilities through.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Dekes »

I still think Zang not hinting at me at all was a huge sign.

What about following plan:
We still don't know why there was no kill last night. If there's a doc he should out himself now. We no lynch and we have a 50% chance of having two results of the claimed cops that might confirm them/their sanity. Or are there some disadvantages for us that I'm not seeing right now.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Dekes »

don_johnson wrote:
vote: no lynch
..the hell?

a) Why would you want to no lynch with five players left?
b) No comment on Zang flipping cop?
c) How about your result?

Well, if we're massclaiming I want Jack go first.

I have another crazy theory but I'd rather want Jack gone because of

- waiting so long with the hammer on D1 until he could frame me the next day (and remember, I was the only one really threatening to hammer, since Zang was clearly not interested in the Uite-wagon)
- dragging me into that awful flavor debate
- flip flopping on Zang, basically saying he's convinced he's town only to hammer...with the little addendum of setting up my lynch the next day (and there was also the crazy vote on Fate)

There's a lot pointing towards Jack....however, like Fate said, two cops (no matter if they're not sanity confirmed), two masons (I really hope you guys are not lying there) and missing night kills is way too overpowered for town. There's something not adding up at all.

Oh, and Fate, cut back on the booze before noon, will ya?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Dekes »

OPEC, VT.

Time to fess up, Fate. Did you find some CES doc breadcrumbs or whatnot and made up the mason claim to draw the NK instead of CES and CES was smart enough to follow your lead? Because if there's no protective role in here and scum do indeed have no NK, there's no way in hell there are masons in the setup: two confirmable masons and no scum NK = automatic town win.
If Jack is indeed town and you're telling the truth as well, Fate, the only other option is that don made up an elaborate plan to fakeclaim cop overnight. But that would be some badass bussing of the GF on D1.
Obvious option would be me, of course, but it's the wrong one.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Dekes »

Btw, Jack, mind unvoting? I'll explain after Fate has explained/fulllaimed.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, there's no logic then for scum not sending in their NKs twice in a row (or even once for that matter), so they apparently don't have any.

I think that's exactly what mykonian had in mind when designing this. Cop claims guilty on D2, cc, one cop gets lynched and then regular game from there.

Like Fate said, if either one of the cops is insane the game would be broken. We could just NL until don gets the innocent. My guess would be the GF was just a red herring. For a moment I thought the game might still be unfairly imbalanced towards scum....however, if a scum gets lynched D1, of course it's going to be tough for the other one. If there had been a townie lynched D1 and a cop D2 we would be in LyLo already.

So, I guess it's back to regular scumhunting:
- don is still town. There's no scum motivation at all to prevent Jack's lynch yesterday at the last second.
- CES: I myself thought he was a PR on D1 (but had him pegged as personally) because he was so eager to going into night and not sharing a lot of info. But he was rather quickly on the Uite wagon and didn't back off of it at all.

That would leave Jack and Fate.
I already brought up the points against Jack and now he apparently wants to lynch everyone. He had Fate as a gut scum read and on this page alone he had a vote on me and expressed suspicion towards don and CES.
Fate on the other hand I see would be the only one bold enough to bus his partner hard early on no matter how tough it would afterwards. And now Fate was back on calling Jack scummy after calling him town on the last page.

Mmmmmmmmmmmh.....I guess I'd still want to lynch Jack over Fate.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP: I had CES pegged as cop should be the missing word
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by Dekes »

Really? My first town win?....I'm speechless. GG town!

And yay for being the wuss in expressing the wish to hammer but not actually doing it both times.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Dekes »

Seriously, this game....

@CES
You are the only one here I feel no shame in asking: Why?

And for the love of God, don, if you weren't cleared in my book for preventing the Jack lynch on D2, I would vote you on the spot. I have a crazy theory about you but I'd rather go Ockam's Razor here and put you down as idiotic town.
You've spent all of yesterday theorizing about your cop role instead of scum hunting only to suddenly vote Jack based on Uite's RVS vote and subsequent hopping off of Jack's wagon.
And if you are indeed the cop why do I always have to keep asking you about your result? One might think your first instict as an outed cop with scum apparently lacking a nk would be coming forward with a result first thing on the off chance that you are an insane cop. What do you do? Voting no lynch....again....
How about trying something wicked like regular scumhunting instead? Who's scum and why?

If Fate is scum he's at least making an effort. And there's not a lot incriminating on him anyway. There's the fact he flipflopped on Jack being town and scum within two pages twice. But I'vee seen Fate play that way as town in LOTR mafia. I still think he would have no problem bussing Uite to the extreme, since I guess he'd wanna have the whole glory for himself anyway.
But his victory gloating
felt
genuine. And he's at least actively scumhunting throughout the game.

CES has done shit the whole game. CES' D1 was nicely summarized by Jack. On D2, despite having Jack as his 100% scumpartner for Uite, CES hopped on the Zang wagon wihout a single question, because "having a non-sane cop would make it to easy for scum". Yeah, right, because it was apparent that we had either a protective role or even masons or scum lacked a night kill to balance the non-sane cop out. And don even said he was not sanity confirmed.
On D3 he had two posts: Voting Jack and claiming....that's it.
And now on D4 he's going for the apparently obvious choice again after having me not mentioned once before.

Vote: CES

Btw, this will be my last wall of text in this thread, promise.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Dekes »

Chances are high you're paranoid anyway. So wou'd you target?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Dekes »

@CES
PoE isn't gonna cut it.
See, FMPOV you are the one left due to PoE AND unlike you I provided some evidence against how you've been coasting along hopping on any convenient wagon without sharing any info or opinions whatsoever.
Fate assumed in the very first post on D2 that scum might have no nk, so why did you completey ignore this possibility and the possibility of a non-sane cop? Seems like a lot of squirming here to justify your Zang vote.

@don
Pro town-tip: Transparency is a good thing. That applies to your results as well as your scum reads. I know it must suck to draw cop and probably not being able to help town with it. But you still got your brains and now it might be the time to use it. A good start is re-reading the thread and making up your own mind. If you should come to the wrong conclusion that you think I must be the last scum, fine, but at least support it with reasoning instead of going for the easy target and concentrating on whether you are insane or paranoid.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Dekes »

Quit stalling, don. Who did you investigate?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Dekes »

If you had a shred of case, reason, whatsoever, don, that would be super dandy. Otherwise I won't be able to take you as a serious mafia player in the future.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Dekes »

Guess, it's down to Fate to bring sanity to the town...what a fucking scary thought.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, actually I've more problems with don's sanity. And I don't mean role wise.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Dekes »

Good thing you're only picking on me, don. You can't confirm yourself by targeting yourself. You'll get another guilty whether you're paranoid or insane. Unless you're scum of course.
Why does there have to be a sane cop in this setup?
I also love how your play only revolves aorun you being cop for two days straight. There's more to mafia than following the cop. Especially if it's obvious that there are heavy sanity issues at work here.

Preview edit:
Point being?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP:
Also, if you were so interested in confirming yourself why didn't you target yourself last night already? You suggested yesterday that you might be able to confirm yourself by targeting yourself? What stopped you last night?

I hope for your sake that you're the last scum, then gg....otherwise....Jesus Christ.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Dekes »

I have a bad feeling about this.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Dekes »

Alright, why don't we look at your latest post, Fate?

First line looks awfully staged: "Oh noes, I did see that don had posted 3 mins before me with the intent of no lynching and yet I still decided to voteno lynch for awsum style pointz...how could I see it coming don would no lynch? Guess it was a mistake, huh?"

Second line nets you brownie points for stating what I already did with a small unnecessary addendum (if don couldn't self investigate he'd be told soon enough by myko).

Third line is an outright lie. You are not fucking confirmed town for not hammering me. CES mentioned he had seen a game where scum had only one nightkill and suddenly everyone else believes it, too? Unless I see evidence indicating otherwise, today was not MyLo at all.

Fourth line is also mighty suspicious. If scum do in fact have a NK, what makes you think that scum are using it tonight? And why on you instead of the cop who could then be insane if scum have a NK?

That post, my friend, did not read as town at all. That was nothing but a lame attempt to make you look like confirmed town and casually make it look like I have to be the last scum ("Guys, just go ahead and quicklynch, don't mind making up your own minds since there has been so much undeniable proof brought up against Dekes").

Pff, before I see you gloating postgame, how aswesomely awesome you managed to win despite your partner being lynched on D1 and how impossible it was with no NK, I'm doing everything I can to get the other people on the right track. And well, if not, at least I can't blame myself for it.

Err, guess I lied about nor more long posts.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Dekes »

Nah, you already did that yourself. And this post isn't directed at you anyways.

But Lol@anyone ever believing you would only skim a post that contains your name.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Dekes »

Doesn't feel like raging enough as town-Fate. CES has probably a better idea about this though.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Dekes »

Ugh, I can already see you postgame and that makes me sick.

Reads change, man, they do. You hammered Zang and immediately said he was town afterwords. You were 100% convinced Jack was scum and he flipped town. You have to adjust in this game, because you won't be always right.

I never thought don to be scum. Don't twist my words there. I said he's playing so idiotic, he better be scum. Meaning his play is idiotic. And it is. He's so obsessed with his cop role but if he'd ever stop to think for just a second he'd realize that myko and the other reviewers aren't idiots and wouldn't have made this game so easily breakable. He should just start behaving as a VT rather than a cop.

So it's between you and CES. And yeah, I switched, because you are always seen as obvtown, that's why you never get lynched. Because you're too reckless to care for your scumbuddies. But I'm just going with the evidence I have because you'll never give much to incriminate yourself. But gut, flip flopping on Jack and Zang and your last post makes me believe you're scum. If we lose, then oh well, there's nothing else I can do about it.

Also, funny how now after I mentioned you'd rage more if you're town you happily oblige. Lovin' it.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Dekes »

Jack thought you were scum, too. And he made last minute case on CES. Your point being?

And fact is, he got lynched. With the majority of town behind his lynch. So your argument he thought I was scum proves absolutely nothing.

And scum motivation for no lynching?
Well, look at it this way: If you are scum and you have no night kill. What do you have to lose by no lynching? Absolutely nothing, because you know the cop can't catch you. Otherwise you'd rage at myko for a very, very, very long time. But on the other hand, what is there to gain? A lot of town cred for going with the cop's plan and quasi a guaranteed sheep vote from don.

Noted how excessively you defend yourself and justify your votes against my "desperate ways".
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Dekes »

Dekes wrote:Jack thought you were scum, too. And he made last minute case on CES. Your point being?

And fact is, he got lynched. With the majority of town behind his lynch. So your argument he thought I was scum proves absolutely nothing.

And scum motivation for no lynching?
Well, look at it this way:
If you are scum and you have no night kill
. What do you have to lose by no lynching? Absolutely nothing, because
you know the cop can't catch you. Otherwise you'd rage at myko for a very, very, very long time.
But on the other hand, what is there to gain? A lot of town cred for going with the cop's plan and quasi a guaranteed sheep vote from don.

Noted how excessively you defend yourself and justify your votes against my "desperate ways".
If scum has no night kill -> insane cop -> game breakable. Does that ring a bell?

The fact remains, you did feel the need to justify your votes and you leave the parts alone where I disprove your arguments.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP:
Messed up a bold tag.

And I think that's enough for the other to go through and decide for themselves. I know you love to have the last word so go ahead and knock yourself out.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Dekes »

I'm just happy you finally decided to resort to regular scumhunting instead of frantically trying to break this game with your cop role. That's definitely a plus. I still think the No Lynch was completely unnecessary but if it's lead us to everyone realizing that your role is now confirmed as paranoid, well, no harm done.

My vote will most likely go to Fate. I reread the thread overnight. The case on CES is certainly stronger: practically coasting the whole game and with the fact in mind that scum would have to get four mislynches in a row after the Uite lynch on D1, avoiding the stoplight seems apparently to be the better choice for scum than being vocal and butting heads with the town, possibly making mistakes in the process. Add the sudden vote change on Zang D2 without questioning it after being sure Jack had to be Uite's scumpartner and the lazy backtracking on that ("I thought we had a C9 setup, why would I question the cop claim and cc?") and you have a solid case.

On the other hand, there's Fate. Like I said, there's not much incriminating stuff on him. I already listed what I find suspicous about him. However, he knows exactly how to play to avoid getting lynched, he's always being seen obvtown and unlynchable.
Also, there's gut and even probably a bit of personal pride playing a part in this because I'd much rather lose to CES than Fate (who doesn't?).
And by the way, I still don't think we are in MyLo today. Don't worry, I'm not gonna vote until everyone has had their say in this. But in a game with two paranoid cops there's a very high probability that one of the cops is getting lynched. And if we had mislynched on D1, the game would've already been over if we had lynched one of the cops on D2 and scum had one nightkill. Seems unbalanced.

So, that's it. Oh yeah, and one question, don: Why was it so important to you to keep your result to yourself yesterday and even for one more night when you obviously weren't ruling out a scum nightkill?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Dekes »

Then it's up to you, guys. CES is 100% voting me, he said so several times.

All I can do is get as much opinion and info as possible out there. Any questions left?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Dekes »

That'a your job, not mine. I'm here to show why others are scum.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Dekes »

As if there was a right answer.

And no, the only way to eliminate me from the suspect pool is by providing evidence why I think player X is scum. You judge me on my playstyle, not I.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, look for yourself what I did or didn't do to move the game forward in terms of trying to find the last scum and compare it with what others did.

And did you read the whole sentence, particularly the first four words? I was hammered (pun absolutley intended) at that moment (don't let the somewhat decent grammar and spelling fool you). The whole letting three people asking me to hammer was a silly idea. I stand, however, by the fact that I would've liked to hear a claim by Uite. That's how I learned it and that's how I do it.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Dekes »

No, you were at L-2. Don't overdramatize here.

So why wouldn't I've just hammered if I had thought that would give me townie points from you? That doesn't make any sense.

At least you oughta take another critical look at CES before you throw down the hammer once CES and most likely don will have voted me.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Dekes »

I was looking through myko's posts and he hadn't changed Uite's vote to you.

DJ wanted to hammer you for the lulz. Hardly threatening. And, again, I was drunk writing those posts. You won't believe me but that's just tough luck.

Look, I can't convince you I'm town here. I just can't. You'll keep on looking trying to find scummy bits in my Iso and naturally you'll find them if you're looking for them. You'll find them in anyone's Iso. All I'm asking is that you look at CES again and then make your call. And now that I'm writing this you were apparently looking in CES' ISO and trying to find something to clear him. That's just as easy.

You better have your game plan for tomorrow ready.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Dekes »

Made a case on him. Thought you had re-read.

And you could be scum, for all I know. I just don't know. Facts speak for CES, gut for you. Hardly scummy to be torn on who is the last scum.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Dekes »

Exactly why one can't win an argument with you. It just won't happen. You'll make it look scummy when it's not in the slightest.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Dekes »

What about CES' sudden vote on Zang without questioning the cop debate although he was 100% convinced Jack was scum?

Heh, see: You asked me, your main scumread, why I am town. I answered, it's not my job and you said FAIL. Then you kept on dragging me into trying to convince you I'm town, and now you're trying to paint me as scummy for it. It's you who twists things to your liking.

And with that I think that's enough again...this won't produce anything informative anymore (unless you want to answer the question about CES above). Guess the others have to decide and you'll have to see come tomorrow what it'll be.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Dekes »

Reading, derp.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, I can't add anything else to my case against you. This is by far your scummiest post in the game and I analyzed that and your subsequent explanations yesterday.
I don't know how you're usually flip flopping as scum but I'd think it's not that different fromyour town games. You were the driving force on Uite's lynch and Jack's lynch and you hammered Zang although immediately admitting he's town. Same with the sudden no lynch. While I do think that you write and post before thinking twice I'd hardly imagine you'd vote/hammer without thinking twice. Especially the Zang hammer seemed like a convenient way to get rid of a town PR that you can declare you had a town read on all along.
Your celebration and your bussing of Uite are definitely a nulltell and not a towntell. I know you'd be reckless enough to bus your partner D1 to no end and I know you would catch on something scummy said by him first because you know at least Jack would catch it, too.

So, yeah, there are scummy things to find in Fate's ISO. Btw, don't answer, this is just for others to read.

Then I tried to look into CES' Iso under the aspect of town motivation again. Yes, one-liner are his playstyle if LOTR was any indication of his playstyle (though he was arguably one of the most important town PRs there). The Zang vote and the non-contribution on D3 still irk me.

In all seriousness, I will be voting you, Fate. I'm going with gut here. I'm hoping there will be another day and I'm just leaving this here as my latest statement. No more second guessing.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Dekes »

Vote: Fate

There you go.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Post by Dekes »

Dekes wrote:
Your celebration
and your bussing of Uite are definitely a nulltell and not a towntell.
That was referring to your post-Jack celebration.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Dekes »

That was rather Wraith's fault, not my credit.

Also, it doesn't apply here because roles are reversed this time. So it doesn't matter where your vote is for the town to win.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Dekes »

You mean my lynch in LOTR? C'mon, that was definitely unavoidable. Katy had even blocked me that night, so I was fucked anyway. No need to stall it any longer.

And, you know, now that I've made up my mind, this is kinda relaxing. We both pretty much know who's getting lynched tomorrow. I've gotten in my last opinion and you've gotten in yours.

So, how about we and this thread cluttering now? It's long enough already.

EBWOP:
You haven't played with me as town before so you can't use that meta example as well as I can't use yours.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Dekes »

You assumed what TownDekes would've done but you haven't seen me as town before so you can't possibly know whether I had persisted on that point or not. Logical fallacy right back at ya.

And I'm talking about tomorrow as in real time tomorrow.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Dekes »

Fate wrote:
Dekes have I offended you in anyway?
You bet your ass you have. In fact, I'll send RC a pm about this that I don't feel comfortable about playing with you again.

Nah, it's all good, myko ;). As long as it's not personal, i.e. insulting on a basis that has nothing to do with the game anymore, it's tough to make me feel offended. But it's your rules and your call. If you wanna make Fate behave himself, then by all means do :P

On an unrelated note, I just noticed, CES announced limited access. I'm heading home tomorrow, so:
V/LA from 12/23 till 12/26
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by Dekes »

Lazy case. But then again, I expected nothing else.

How is voting Fate scummy? You're just pointing out one thing that could've been easily faked by Fate and declare him as obvtown? Why go after Fate instead of you if there's a pretty good case against you...unless someone thought Fate was really scum.

And nice twisting the Uite wagon your way. So anyone not voting Uite has to be scum? Zang didn't vote Uite and outright objected it and he flipped town. Jack stalled an awful long time for no apparent reason until he hammered and he flipped town.

And you know, a very different piece of information can be exctracted from Uite's wagon.

@Fate
What happend to your scumread on me that you had established now for several pages?

@don
Input? Show me why you think Fate is town and why CES is scum. Don't you think it's weird Fate's going after CES immediately after he's seen where your vote's going althoug he's calling me scum for quite a while now?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, your #375 is indicative enough for Fate to see you'd support a CES lynch.

And lol at your threat. I do not have another choice here now, do I? It takes three to lynch. And if you absolutely refuse to consider Fate being scum this day will result in a CES or Dekes lynch. And it should be obvious where my vote is going there.

You still haven't shown any signs of motivation for why you think someone is town or scum. At this juncture it might be neat to see some reasoning.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Dekes »

Is it over?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Dekes »

Ah, well, no point in putting up a show. GG, town. Figured I couldn't win this so I thought getting Fate lynched would equal a win for me. I still think your vote on CES was terrible. Too bad, don was deadset on your townness.

Oh, and myko, two Godfathers and two insane/paranoid cops? That seems like unnecessarily redundant shenanigans.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Dekes »

mykonian wrote:
Don Johnson,
sane cop
Am I missing something here?

Also, what the hell, Fate?

While I agree that don's obsession with his role was getting way in the way of his scumhunting efforts for the better part of the game...when don claimed his role and result, Jack's lynch was imminent...so why would don stop the lynch to claim the guilty on Zang when he could've easily waited till the next day?

Also, you totally forced me into the position of deciding between you and CES. "TOWNIES HAVE READS AND NARROW SHIT DOWN" my ass. If not for that I'd have looked into CES again instead of going into the argument with you because I felt I had to decide.

Anyways...it always hurts double to lose against a Dutch...gg, CES :P
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Dekes »

Hm...actually quite interesting use of the mechanic.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Dekes »

Since at that moment I thought you were more likely scum than CES I didn't hammer for the sake of sheer self preservation. If he had flipped town there was no way I wouldn't have been lynched the next day. That was something to consider before dropping a hammer simply because the opportunity was there, Mr. I hammered four townies in a row although I had townreads on at least two of them.

Anyhoo, the two Dutch people getting the scum roles in a game designed by a Dutch? That's what I call an international conspiracy!
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Dekes »

mykonian wrote:who are you dekes?

The scum also asked if it was intented that the mafia was Dutch. I assure you random.org told me to make them scum.
Not sure what the first question is about?

If it wasn't clear, my "conspiracy" was a joke ;)

And I was almost asking for the scum qt...but seeing that Uite got lynched D1 I can't imagine a lot of fruitful information coming out of that one.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by Dekes »

Uite wrote:It's mostly in Dutch anyway,
That's not a problem actually. I grew up and I'm residing currently approximately 15 km from the Dutch border ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”