:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Shut the fuck up scum.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by Dekes »

Alright, why don't we look at your latest post, Fate?

First line looks awfully staged: "Oh noes, I did see that don had posted 3 mins before me with the intent of no lynching and yet I still decided to voteno lynch for awsum style pointz...how could I see it coming don would no lynch? Guess it was a mistake, huh?"

Second line nets you brownie points for stating what I already did with a small unnecessary addendum (if don couldn't self investigate he'd be told soon enough by myko).

Third line is an outright lie. You are not fucking confirmed town for not hammering me. CES mentioned he had seen a game where scum had only one nightkill and suddenly everyone else believes it, too? Unless I see evidence indicating otherwise, today was not MyLo at all.

Fourth line is also mighty suspicious. If scum do in fact have a NK, what makes you think that scum are using it tonight? And why on you instead of the cop who could then be insane if scum have a NK?

That post, my friend, did not read as town at all. That was nothing but a lame attempt to make you look like confirmed town and casually make it look like I have to be the last scum ("Guys, just go ahead and quicklynch, don't mind making up your own minds since there has been so much undeniable proof brought up against Dekes").

Pff, before I see you gloating postgame, how aswesomely awesome you managed to win despite your partner being lynched on D1 and how impossible it was with no NK, I'm doing everything I can to get the other people on the right track. And well, if not, at least I can't blame myself for it.

Err, guess I lied about nor more long posts.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Fate »

I just skimmed your post after I read my name.

Are you trying to shed doubt on me?
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Dekes »

Nah, you already did that yourself. And this post isn't directed at you anyways.

But Lol@anyone ever believing you would only skim a post that contains your name.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Fate »

Lol so your reasoning is that we can only lynch scum with UNDENIABLE proof?

You've called DJ "better be last scum or else"

CES scum for "PoE and I can't self-vote"

and me scum for whatever fucking bull shit you are coming up with. I wouldn't fucking no lynch if I were scum without a NK, and if the scum DONT have a NK this game and have to survive ??? many lynches before they win this game isn't even worth gloating about.

So yeah I'm playing it as if this is my last day alive.

YOUR FOCUS ON THE FACT THAT SCUM DONT HAVE A NK THEREFOREI M NOT CONFIRMED TOWN FOR NOT HAMMERING=INSIDERS KNOWLEDGE.

You're dead.

So fucking dead.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Fate »

Dekes wrote:Nah, you already did that yourself. And this post isn't directed at you anyways.
But Lol@anyone ever believing you would only skim a post that contains your name.
I skimmed it because I was like "why is he writing such a long post toward me?"

then I saw some words that indicated you were calling me scum or scummy, and my ragemeter EXPLODED and I had to post before I fully read the post.

Now that I HAVE fully read the post all I can think is WHY THEFUCK DIDNT I HAMMER DEKESOBVSCUM>

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT =
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by Dekes »

Doesn't feel like raging enough as town-Fate. CES has probably a better idea about this though.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Fate »

LOL.

YOUVE LITERALLY CALLED EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD BUT YOU SCUM.

YOU ARE OBVSCUM.

TOWNIES HAVE READS AND NARROW SHIT DOWN.

SCUM FLAIL AND SEE WHO THEY CAN PAINT THE TARGET ON.

"DJ better be the last scum!"

"We're not lynching DJ you fuckin clown"

"CES is scummy then! Hes done...????

"No way Im lynching my mason buddy"

"YOU ARE FUCKIN SCUM FATE TRYING TO BE CONFIRMED FALSELYT!!!!!!!!!!111!"

"LOL. YOURE SO DEAD DEKES. YOU LOSE"

You're not gonna win this fight you dumb clown.

I could've hammered you already, makes me sick.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Dekes »

Ugh, I can already see you postgame and that makes me sick.

Reads change, man, they do. You hammered Zang and immediately said he was town afterwords. You were 100% convinced Jack was scum and he flipped town. You have to adjust in this game, because you won't be always right.

I never thought don to be scum. Don't twist my words there. I said he's playing so idiotic, he better be scum. Meaning his play is idiotic. And it is. He's so obsessed with his cop role but if he'd ever stop to think for just a second he'd realize that myko and the other reviewers aren't idiots and wouldn't have made this game so easily breakable. He should just start behaving as a VT rather than a cop.

So it's between you and CES. And yeah, I switched, because you are always seen as obvtown, that's why you never get lynched. Because you're too reckless to care for your scumbuddies. But I'm just going with the evidence I have because you'll never give much to incriminate yourself. But gut, flip flopping on Jack and Zang and your last post makes me believe you're scum. If we lose, then oh well, there's nothing else I can do about it.

Also, funny how now after I mentioned you'd rage more if you're town you happily oblige. Lovin' it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Zang was town EVEN WHEN I HAMMERED.

I just fucking hate trying to read him and wanted to go with the flow of the game.

I flip flopped on Jack, hell I SHOULDA stuck to that slight town read I had for one minuscule second.

Then I re-read D1 and all the rage I felt from him not hammering came back.

"reads change" yeah, sure, due to SOMETHING. Your reasoning is that I'm scum who was trying to confirm himself by pretending that I'll be dead tonight.

BUT.

You fail to apply any SCUM MOTIVATION to me voting no lynch over you. Why didn't I just lynch you?

I could EASILY, seriously fucking EASILY have gotten CES lynched tomorrow. You know why? Because I called Uite scum BEFORE HIM, he just voted him. I could've painted CES to look like he was distancing and then had to stick to his vote.

Hammer Dekes -> Hammer CES -> GG Fate wins and gloats in endgame.

I no lynched because I fuckin THOUGHT FOR SOME REASON it was the more pro-town thing to do, like something fucking amazing would happen and now I can talk to animals.

But I regret it. I hate to wait. I hate to wait as scum and as town, but as the latter I sometimes wait if its more pro-town.

Mod can we vote to make night over when all actions are in instead of 48 hours? Vote: quick night. I promise we won't time-meta it."

ANYWAY you know a cool thing about mafia? The person getting mislynched knows their alignment, and can see things that other people mislynching him CAN'T. You know who Jack thought was scum?
YOU

But the case against you is longer and harder than that, not that I feel the need to convince you your scum, but to LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR DESPERATE WAYS.

Oh wait, there might be something more.

Wait this might be good.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Dekes »

Jack thought you were scum, too. And he made last minute case on CES. Your point being?

And fact is, he got lynched. With the majority of town behind his lynch. So your argument he thought I was scum proves absolutely nothing.

And scum motivation for no lynching?
Well, look at it this way: If you are scum and you have no night kill. What do you have to lose by no lynching? Absolutely nothing, because you know the cop can't catch you. Otherwise you'd rage at myko for a very, very, very long time. But on the other hand, what is there to gain? A lot of town cred for going with the cop's plan and quasi a guaranteed sheep vote from don.

Noted how excessively you defend yourself and justify your votes against my "desperate ways".
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Fate »

Lol thanks for revealing hwo TOWN I am, even I didn't see it from that way.

If I was scum, DJ could be insane and get an INNOCENT on me tonight, the only one not inspected. Meaning I had NEGATIVE reason to no lynch.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOL

IM GOING TO BE LAUGHINN THE NIGHT AWAY AS YOU PREPARE YOUR BS CASE ON ME.

I'm defending because its just so weak and laughable. Destroying cases is MAH THING. If I were scum I'd just shrug it off because overreaction is scummy, and let the other townies realize how shit your case is against me.

But Im town, and youre scum, and Im DESTROYING YOUR CASEEEEEEEE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Fate »

I didn't need anymore town cred. It would've just been hammer you->hammer CES->gloat.

SO now, explain how I KNOW the cop wouldn't be able to catch me?

The only one that could KNOW the cop can't catch him is you or CES, because on of you is scum and knows that the cop has gotten a guilty on yuo and not a innocent.

OWNED DEKES OWNED.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Dekes »

Dekes wrote:Jack thought you were scum, too. And he made last minute case on CES. Your point being?

And fact is, he got lynched. With the majority of town behind his lynch. So your argument he thought I was scum proves absolutely nothing.

And scum motivation for no lynching?
Well, look at it this way:
If you are scum and you have no night kill
. What do you have to lose by no lynching? Absolutely nothing, because
you know the cop can't catch you. Otherwise you'd rage at myko for a very, very, very long time.
But on the other hand, what is there to gain? A lot of town cred for going with the cop's plan and quasi a guaranteed sheep vote from don.

Noted how excessively you defend yourself and justify your votes against my "desperate ways".
If scum has no night kill -> insane cop -> game breakable. Does that ring a bell?

The fact remains, you did feel the need to justify your votes and you leave the parts alone where I disprove your arguments.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP:
Messed up a bold tag.

And I think that's enough for the other to go through and decide for themselves. I know you love to have the last word so go ahead and knock yourself out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Last word.

Going to sleep now, got a headache today.

Yes I was the one that said the game would be breakable if there was an insane cop, but that doesn't mean there ISN'T an insane cop. From my point of view, and my scum meta is thorough as fuck, there's all risk and no reward for no lynching at this point in time given other's people's reads and the fact I wasn't investigated.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Dekes (1): Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum (1): Dekes
No Lynch (1): Fate, don_johnson

not voting (0):

With 4 players, it's 3 to lynch (and 2 to no-lynch)

With the upcome of China, domination over the world market wasn't as complete as it used to be. And this caused other problem. While climate talks were usually only boycotted by the USA who didn't want to limit their growth, now the China did the same. And who could blame them? They were behind a lot and had a lot to make up. That this happened quickly and without care for the climate was nothing odd. First world countries had the time and the money to improve their industries and make them cleaner. But with the recent crisis, the USA really doesn't want to let China grow unlimitedly, and inherently with cheaper installations as they don't have to be so high tech. While Europe stay's idealistic about saving the world, nothing really changes as the old continent really doesn't have to say a lot anymore. The agreements about climate goals are a joke, as nobody really cares about the climate. Competition, once so valued, now drives a wedge between countries who might together solve all the worlds problems. But separated from each other they only care about winning, no matter what it csts.

While it was agreed that they would talk later, no satisfying conclusion was found for this conferention.

however, by unanimous vote (1 in favor, 0 against), the next night will be shortened by 24 hours. Please send your actions within 24 hours.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by mykonian »

With the North Korea situation becoming more interesting every second the south korean practice comes closer, the world further is at relative peace

It is now day 5.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 am

Post by don_johnson »

and... i got a guilty on fate.

which means one of dekes and CES is scum. unless fate dragged this game another day just to be a dick. which i'm not going to rule out, but i'm certainly not going to vote him. leaning dekes. mainly cause i'm just tired of his whining. of course, he has brought up some good points on CES.

i'm gonna reread.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Dekes »

I'm just happy you finally decided to resort to regular scumhunting instead of frantically trying to break this game with your cop role. That's definitely a plus. I still think the No Lynch was completely unnecessary but if it's lead us to everyone realizing that your role is now confirmed as paranoid, well, no harm done.

My vote will most likely go to Fate. I reread the thread overnight. The case on CES is certainly stronger: practically coasting the whole game and with the fact in mind that scum would have to get four mislynches in a row after the Uite lynch on D1, avoiding the stoplight seems apparently to be the better choice for scum than being vocal and butting heads with the town, possibly making mistakes in the process. Add the sudden vote change on Zang D2 without questioning it after being sure Jack had to be Uite's scumpartner and the lazy backtracking on that ("I thought we had a C9 setup, why would I question the cop claim and cc?") and you have a solid case.

On the other hand, there's Fate. Like I said, there's not much incriminating stuff on him. I already listed what I find suspicous about him. However, he knows exactly how to play to avoid getting lynched, he's always being seen obvtown and unlynchable.
Also, there's gut and even probably a bit of personal pride playing a part in this because I'd much rather lose to CES than Fate (who doesn't?).
And by the way, I still don't think we are in MyLo today. Don't worry, I'm not gonna vote until everyone has had their say in this. But in a game with two paranoid cops there's a very high probability that one of the cops is getting lynched. And if we had mislynched on D1, the game would've already been over if we had lynched one of the cops on D2 and scum had one nightkill. Seems unbalanced.

So, that's it. Oh yeah, and one question, don: Why was it so important to you to keep your result to yourself yesterday and even for one more night when you obviously weren't ruling out a scum nightkill?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Fate »

If we have two lynches left we can't lose.

I rather lose to CES than Dekes, so the feelings mutual.

Sure Dekes has been geniune and TRYING this whole time, but he fooled me last time for awhile in LotR with his last ditch efforts.

Not this time, bub.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Dekes »

Then it's up to you, guys. CES is 100% voting me, he said so several times.

All I can do is get as much opinion and info as possible out there. Any questions left?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Why aren't you scum?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Dekes »

That'a your job, not mine. I'm here to show why others are scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”