Post by Me=Weird »

votecountcuriouskarmadog(2): Scott Brosius, JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield(2): Robocopter87, curiouskarmadog
not voting(1): Zed

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Deadline is December 7th.
[/color]
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Mini 1267, a 9p Mini Normal is Day 1, page 4.

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
On hold for lack of reviewers. PM me!
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Zed just frikkin hammer someone already.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:19 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

it is not poor mafia play...I have caught you in a lie...the reason you wont provide the link is because you cant....

you lied.

zed, you can think my assumptions are scummy, but I have not lied to you about anything.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Post by JesseSheffield »

Last time I'm going to state it because this is just getting retarded- You made the claim, you need to back yourself up. Not the other way around.

Doesn't really matter though because you don't have a case anyways.
And who's going to stop me...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:57 am

ok, backing myself up, I looked at a couple games and I never saw you say it once......sooooo....maybe I over looked it, show me where I am wrong...and you can call it "retarded" all you want...but the fact is..you lied..and I caught you...KEEP SQURIMING SCUM BAG.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

Clearly you didn't actually look then.

As for squirming? Um, yeah, there has been no squirming? It's amazing how consistently you manage to turn things that are NOT happening into random ass statements. Well, I guess it does make sense considering you have no case in the first place.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

JesseSheffield wrote:Clearly you didn't actually look then.
Hey, I'm not ebing mean or anything. But I'd like to ask a favor.

I don't have the time right now to check all your games I have to go soon.

Could you please just quote one game please? If you could that would be awesome, thanks.

JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield
Goon
JesseSheffield
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:56 am

Post by JesseSheffield »

You can start by looking at Open 204: Friends and Enemies.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

I'm back from my RL issue.

Hey how about you be a little more helpful and quote it.

I don't understand why you keep being so vague with these things. You said you said them. You sounded like you knew an exacty place you've said it. Just go to it quickly and quote it you know?

Zed
Zed
Goon
Zed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Zed »

The deadline is tomorrow, and I'm honestly sick of this game.

So here we go, just gonna hammer.

Vote: Jesse

Sorry if I'm wrong everyone, but here's why:

CKD's freaking out reads more as nervous townie to me right now. He reminds me of a player I've encountered in the past that, instead of responding calmly, freaked out when he was one of the last town members. It reads to me as someone who wasn't prepared for any pressure, because they didn't think they'd be pressured because there is no reason for them to be pressured.

Again, sorry if I'm wrong. But if I am, then I guess we should have started catching scum earlier.
hi. I am a girl. no more confusion necessary.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

votecountcuriouskarmadog(2): Scott Brosius, JesseSheffield
JesseSheffield(3): Robocopter87, curiouskarmadog, Zed

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Deadline is December 7th.

JesseSheffield,
Fire Mafia Goon,
Lynched Day 5.

Night 5 begins now. Deadline is December 9th, have all actions in by then.
Show
"Me=Weird did the best "I'm a power role but I'm not going to get targeted" play I think I've ever seen." - Amished

Cheese Mafia: a 25p(?) large theme about a big corporation buying up all the little individual cheese sellers.
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Me=Weird »

Zed,
Doctor,
frozen
Night 5.

Day 6 begins now.
votecountNot voting(3): Robocopter87, Scott Brosius, curiouskarmadog

With 3 alive, it's 2 to lynch.
Deadline is December 23rd.
Show

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

:roll: Well. The remaining scum is definitely predictable.

Alright, its just us three. Meaning LyLo. No votes.

I'm just going to come out with it. I think Scott is the remaining scum. I built a case. Which will be my next post. So just gimme a minute here and I'll post it. I must admit that I'm pretty determined. I have lost games for town in LyLo's multiple times and I will not lose this game. We have owned both scum factions. Time to end them for good.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I decided to go back and reread Lowell. This seems to be the most interesting post he made regarding someone being his possible scumbuddy.

Lowell wrote:In case I end up dead here soon:

I'm starting to believe mallow and scott are a scumteam together. Two pages ago I would have thought it not possible, but their latest zeroing in on each other has the feel of scum trying to take charge and distance. Scott (sort of) taking jesse's side, and mallow (sort of) taking mine, but mostly just trashing each other. It looks overly dramatic to me. Considering mallow's VOTE on scott and his seeming conflict with him, not much has been done in the way of actually PERSUADING others that lynching scott is the way to go. Makes me think they're happy just bickering.

The other scumteam is robo and jesse. Again, I think they don't both want to be on the lead wagon without calling attention to themselves and drawing a NK. Robo's 3rd vote comes more or less out of the blue (all of a sudden he thinks I'm scum, shocker!), and I think jesse is trying to draw someone else to make the hammer. He's tunnelled on me a lot, otherwise staying relatively low. However, I could easily see the last scum being vren instead of one of the others; a slot that's been basically a blank slate.

vote scott

I'd like to see if mallow actually wants scott dead, or he's just saying he does.
I think that the remaining scum is Scott Brosius. He has no mention of CKD and I don't think that he even is considering anything besides "His partner" and "Staying Alive". He is flailing here.

Now, I know that it has my name here but I know I'm town. But I will bring attention to the fact that he did bring up my name. Which would make me as guilty as Scott.

But, after that Night he says this,
Scott Brosius wrote:It's a lot more probable that they aimed for the same person.

Well Lowell was obvscum. Given that nothing has changed from D3 besides Lowell's flip, mallow is next on my scum list.
It almost seems as if he knew that Lowell would flip scum.

But, once again I was stupid, and I voided this piece of evidence by acting the same way right here,
Robocopter87 wrote:How much money were we betting again?

Yeah. Thats right. I was right. Eat it. :P
So yeah.

TL:DR;
This "Scott being scum" is just Me believing CKD is town meaning PoE and Gut. But I am guilty of most of the points shown ehere. I reread. And its a hard decision for me between CKD and Scott. But I think that Scott has just been really on the sidelines and not on the field this game.

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I know, I know, its not really a good case. But still. I think that lynching scott is the way to go.

But I want to hear opinions from both of you before actually voting.

We have plenty of time to discuss what to do. And rushing isn't on my to-do list.

Sorry for the Triple post, I'm just pumped and very into this game.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:05 pm

going to reread.....robo, i do think some of those points against SB are a stretch, going to see what I find.....also interested to see what SB thinks of your "case".
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Sounds good.

I know, it is a stretch. But its what I got.

Yea, some Scott input would be nice for once.

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Lowell acted very similarly towards me as he did towards Robo. This is why I am leaning towards Robo town.

As for being on the sidelines, that's really only been yesterday. It came down to who Zed wanted to hammer, the argument between JS and CKD proved useless to me so I ignored it.

For my defense (WIFOM ALERT) Lowell really had no attention/case on him for the first 2 days. I replaced in and immediately found him scummy. Why would it make any sense as Lowell's partner to replace in and immediately finger him for obvscum? That would be beyond stupid with scum groups still at full strength. It's not like I would get any town credibility especially in a 2 scum group game. It would be one thing if Lowell had some suspicion on him the day before, but he was flying under the radar pretty successfully.
Robocopter87 wrote:I decided to go back and reread Lowell. This seems to be the most interesting post he made regarding someone being his possible scumbuddy.

Lowell wrote:In case I end up dead here soon:

I'm starting to believe mallow and scott are a scumteam together. Two pages ago I would have thought it not possible, but their latest zeroing in on each other has the feel of scum trying to take charge and distance. Scott (sort of) taking jesse's side, and mallow (sort of) taking mine, but mostly just trashing each other. It looks overly dramatic to me. Considering mallow's VOTE on scott and his seeming conflict with him, not much has been done in the way of actually PERSUADING others that lynching scott is the way to go. Makes me think they're happy just bickering.

The other scumteam is robo and jesse. Again, I think they don't both want to be on the lead wagon without calling attention to themselves and drawing a NK. Robo's 3rd vote comes more or less out of the blue (all of a sudden he thinks I'm scum, shocker!), and I think jesse is trying to draw someone else to make the hammer. He's tunnelled on me a lot, otherwise staying relatively low. H
owever, I could easily see the last scum being vren instead of one of the others; a slot that's been basically a blank slate.

vote scott

I'd like to see if mallow actually wants scott dead, or he's just saying he does.
I think that the remaining scum is Scott Brosius. He has no mention of CKD and I don't think that he even is considering anything besides "His partner" and "Staying Alive". He is flailing here.
He does mention CKD/Vren here at the end here bolded for the record.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Well, I don't know what to think.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm

going to be posting my thoughts this weekend....one of the two of you is scum..both I have suspected at one time or the other..

going into the read, I am leaning Robo as scum.....his wanting the doc to claim his actions seemed scummy, coming out of the gate with the SB "case" didnt rub me right, and finally after I didnt eat up the SB case and SB comes out and once again demostrates suspicion of me, robo covers his bases with a "I dont know what to think" post. Also, i have seen CSL get replaced before...but I have never seen him leave a mafia role...got to reread to see how that went down and if he was posting in other games durign that period.

that being said...SB coming asking for the doc to claim so early, I felt was scummy...and if I recall, i think lowell agreed with SB at the time...sb, do you still stand behind wanting the doc to claim so early?..good or bad idea..why?

I need to read the sequence of events again to make sure my memory is serving me correctly.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I stand by it. The doctor basically served as a confirmed townie at that point. Unless the doctor could protect himself (which if true Zed should have obviously done that last night) his power was more likely to prevent crosskills than protect town. If we had mislynched D3, we would have been in a really crappy spot 2v2v2. Zed would have been essentially useless and had a 1/5 shot of protecting the other town member. We needed to lynch scum D3. The doctor wasn't that useful of a role at that point besides being essentially confirmed.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:04 am

did you ever consider, instead of the doc just claiming....waiting till someone was at -1, then having them claim?..at that time, if it was a fake claim then the other doc should come out...there was a chance that someone might get to -1 and not claim doc...thus protecting the doc for another night.

I found the action scummy, what I am trying to figure out is, if you really believed it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Listen CKD. I felt you were town. And I felt Scott was town. But I know i'm wrong on one of my views. Its hard for me to just find which of my townie views I should just rip up and call scum. So, with that being said, I got it over with and chose Scott. I'm just not sure if I have made the right decision is all.

Also, The doc thing was a mess up on my part. I wasn't thinking it out fully. Until later did I realize how stupid it would be. So I'm sorry.

Scott seems pretty vigilant on standing by his previous statement. I can see what hes saying.

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Robo can you link a game where you were scum?

CKD: I doubt scum would fakeclaim doctor especially in a 2 scum group game. It basically dooms the fakeclaimer while putting the other scum group in a superior position. One scum group means that they are the only ones benefiting from an outed doctor. Two scum groups this isn't the case. Granted some people play this game stupidly, but I saw the chance of a scum fakeclaiming doctor to be pretty low.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Me=Weird
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Me=Weird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Me=Weird »

Bumping for votecount.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”