Mini 1094 - Mariposa Peak Mafia - Game Over!

sims5487
sims5487
Townie
sims5487
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:24 am

Post by sims5487 »

AGar are you f'real right now? Sounding a little paranoid to me, that whole strategy you concocted seems a bit involved to me especially for this early in the game.

Thought I do agree with you on Gud, particularly because he voted for me with no explanation and then completely ghosted.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

~Dram says~
Unvote
Vote: Guderian

ITT, evasiveness and bussing.

We can also lynch Sim. Carrotcake needs a bullet too.

More concise post once me and m'love have talked extensively, but I wanted to put it out there! <3
._.
meeeeeeep?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

God, I have no clue when I'll have time to post but I'll find it tomorrow.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

AGar wrote:Sims wagon was at 4, mine was at 3 and had recently pulled ahead. BQ, while posting about everything else, stuck her vote on my wagon, bringing them back to a tie scenario. If I had to pick out 3, I'd say sims was their scum buddy, Gud put a 3rd vote on him to look like a bit of pressure, PR (town in this scenario) puts his vote on sims to make it 4 and then BQ panics at the wagon actually pulling ahead and votes me to tie them back up.
Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Seems like a bit to idealistic to peg the scumteam based on only what has happened thus far, but your logic is sound.
sims5487
sims5487
Townie
sims5487
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by sims5487 »

ConfidAnon wrote:Seems like a bit to idealistic to peg the scumteam based on only what has happened thus far, but your logic is sound.
Hahahahaha! The irony of this being your reply to a post about bandwagons is unbelievable. Palpable, even.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

sims5487 wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:Seems like a bit to idealistic to peg the scumteam based on only what has happened thus far, but your logic is sound.
Hahahahaha! The irony of this being your reply to a post about bandwagons is unbelievable. Palpable, even.
The irony is lost on me. We don't have much voting analysis to go on, and while he is using sound logic, it's difficult to perceive a scumteam based on the bandwagons this early in the game.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Guderian »

unvote

Vote: Thor665

I was looking forward to us both being town thor :(. Who are your scum buddies?
Where Confidence and Charisma Collide
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by singersigner »

Guderian wrote:
unvote

I was looking forward to us both being town thor :(. Who are your scum buddies?
I've counted, and this is the one, two, three,
fourth
time you've placed a vote with no grounds for doing so.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Guderian »

hmm

unvote
Vote:singersigner

unvote
Vote:ConfidAnon

unvote
Vote:AGar

unvote
Vote:Powerrox93

unvote
Vote:Guderian

unvote
Vote:Rhinox

unvote
Vote:sims5487

unvote
Vote:Carrotcake

unvote
Vote:Seraphim

unvote
Vote:Blood Queen

unvote
Vote:Thor665

unvote
Vote:Reckamonic

Unvote
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Guderian wrote:I was looking forward to us both being town thor :(. Who are your scum buddies?
Two man scum team - you and me.
I thought we weren't supposed to say?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Justice delayed, is justice denied.
William Gladstone (1809 - 1898)

Vote Count
Day 1 Vote Count (#6)

sims5487
- 3 (Rhinox, ConfidAnon, Powerrox03)

AGar
- 3 (Seraphim, sims5487, Blood Queen)

Guderian
- 2 (singersigner, Reckamonic)

singersigner
- 1 (Carrotcake)

Powerrox93
- 1 (Thor665)

Thor665
- 1 (Guderian)

Blood Queen
- 1 (AGar)

Not Voting
- 0 ()

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 for a No Lynch. Deadline is scheduled for December 21st, 2010 at 1:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

You have ELEVEN days to lynch.
[/area]
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Carrotcake is close to a prod. If I come back from class tomorrow and he/she hasn't posted, I will send him/her a prod.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by AGar »

Sims, early bandwagons and the way players vote are often very telling. BQ's vote looked desperately like an "Oh shit, my buddy is going to be the lead wagon! And with serious accusations, too! Drive the counterwagon!"

Good reading material on this is Mini 1032 - ReBoot Mafia. Featuring myself and Thor from this cast. The meat of it on D1 is that a wagon on Uite gained ground very, very quickly. Up to L-2, with some bussing influence (Thor). Zoneace (Uite & Thor's scumbuddy) found a weak reason to attack town player (MPR) and tried to push the wagon. It backfired in the fact that ZA got himself lynched instead, but it clearly illustrates the same pattern of behavior I see here - scum A makes some kind of slip, after some pressure gathers, scum B hops on. Scum C sees Scum A's wagon take off and panics, and tries to counter-wagon to save Scum A. Also note that Thor pulled out in time to preserve Uite, but sacrificed Zoneace instead. But again, a similar behavior is illustrated in Gud, who hopped off of your wagon as the counter is presented, but moved to Thor instead.

Reckamonic, Sera - Both slots have a decent bit of experience here, so I'm interested in your input here.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Guderian
Guderian
Goon
Guderian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Guderian »

A+ for effort. However, -------> Mini 1094 <----------

Thor/recka/sims scum team. Though I do like agar as the SK.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by AGar »

3:1:8.

Oh god, this is a joke, right?

Please tell me this is a joke. I'm not going to get into a big theory discussion, but basically if DH gave us a 3:1:8, I'll hate him for life, as it relies way too heavily on there being a crosskill on N1 for town to have near
any
chance at winning. 3:1:8 is not a very often run setup, as it's heavily imbalanced towards the town.

And yes, this is Mini 1094. But when you get up to 35-40 games played, you'll start to see trends too.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Post by AGar »

EBWOP:

last line of the middle paragraph (starting with "Please tell me..." should read "... as it's heavily imbalanced against the town."

Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

...read moar? I already answered this in the post I voted Powerrox in because he asked me functionally the same question - do you not understand the answer? Please narrow down your confusion or else all I can do is repeat what I've already said.
This is the post I should have read:
Because my beard is awesome.

And because last to post is not only pase' it's also totally ignoring the two larger wagons that were already rampaging around and I dislike players who try to slow down the exit of the RVS.
Why'd you feel a need to ask my reasoning on Rhinox and not really have any issues whatsoever with my primary suspicion reasoning on AGar which, though explained, was most assuredly flimsy?
Because your beard is awesome? I kid. I can read the last to post nonsense.
You hold a double standard with your posts. You fill pretty much every reply with meaningless, presumably funny, meandering. And act as if your jokes are interchangeable with your arguments

Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox one.
Let's look at the agar vote.
Vote: AGar he''ll never believe I'm town again.
You question why anyone would ignore this? It's obviously a joke. Nobody on their right mind would waste time scrutinizing a random vote. On the other hand, rhinox, your second vote. Is expected to be of substance. And I suppose it must. Since you've created an entire case against power for ignoring your joke.

PLUS
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Powerrox94
I'm with Thor on this one. Questioning the reasoning of one but not the other, suspiciously selective.
Do we have opportunistic bandwagoning here?
Agar, do you really thing thor's first vote against you, is to be taken seriously?

-=-
Singer.
Oh God

Singer: Question A?
Singer: *double post in a span of a few mins.* Hey don't ignore question a!
Carrot: Answers question A
Singer: Guys, he ignored question A twice!

I'm really quite neutral on you singer, but the amount of deflection and crap that I have to plow through to get anything from you isn't good for my heart. I'll take a break. If you are scum, congratulations, I might just try and use this tactic someday. Deflect, deflect, ask questions, deflect, whine.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Blanked as per requested
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:46 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

MOD:
Two identical posts, computer error, can the mod please blank the second one.

Done.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Carrotcake wrote:You hold a double standard with your posts. You fill pretty much every reply with meaningless, presumably funny, meandering. And act as if your jokes are interchangeable with your arguments
If they're funny than they are not meaningless.
My jokes are interchangeable with my arguments because since I always joke I joke during my arguments.
Carrotcake wrote:Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox one.
[snip]
You question why anyone would ignore this? It's obviously a joke. Nobody on their right mind would waste time scrutinizing a random vote. On the other hand, rhinox, your second vote. Is expected to be of substance. And I suppose it must. Since you've created an entire case against power for ignoring your joke.
You are very close now, here's more clarification;
The point is
I never voted Rhinox
- I simply noted I'd be okay lynching him.
Apparently Powerrox looked at this vote on AGar (that *nobody in their right mind* would waste time analyzing)
He then wanted to ask for clarification about a dude I functionally FOSed which means it's a lesser suspicion than the vote that no one would ever analyze.
Bwuh?
Do you grok now?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Carrotcake wrote:I'm really quite neutral on you singer, but the amount of deflection and crap that I have to plow through to get anything from you isn't good for my heart.
Aw, man!
I
wanted to use that joke!! :(

:lol:

No but seriously, I don't get you. This nonsense with Thor...I really don't think you have any idea of what you're talking about. It's clear that Thor uses jokes naturally in his playstyle. If that bothers you, too bad. Don't learn the hard way like I did. Also, now you're misrepping Thor with saying he voted for someone when he clearly didn't...I'd like a Gud lynch more than you right now, but you're seriously on my hit list.

Stop this sims tomfoolery wagon now.

Gud: How do you figure a Thor,
Reck
, sims scum team?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox one.
Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox FOS.
Both statements mean the same thing. The second one is just more clear. I never assumed that thor voted for rhinox.
Apparently Powerrox looked at this vote on AGar
There is no indication of him paying any attention to agar, ive iph'd him, he could have easily ignored agar.

If you look at how weak your case against him is, then you'll see how opportunistic agar's agreement really is.
I'm with Thor on this one. Questioning the reasoning of one but not the other, suspiciously selective.
Look at him. "not questioning the reasoning of the other". Yet, he himself refuses to acknowledge the vote against him. And that's totally fine, because it's totally fine not to question the reasoning of what seems to be a random vote, the "reasoning of the other".
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

He then wanted to ask for clarification about a dude I functionally FOSed which means it's a lesser suspicion than the vote that no one would ever analyze.
That is incorrect. A vote may be more concrete than a fos, but look at the backdrop.
Your vote on agar is a joke, it might as well be nothing. As it realistically doesn't move your target any closer to a lynch. There is no weight.
Your FOS however, is preceeded by a logical backing, it's , though not heavy, usable for pressure.

Your first vote might not as well not exist.
For all intents and purposes, he wanted to delve on your first real suspicion.

I can believe one person making this mistake, but two? And on quick succession?
Agar is clearly being political.Knowingly pushing a weak agenda, as he doesn't have the load of accountability.
Blood Queen
Blood Queen
Townie
Blood Queen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:05 am

Post by Blood Queen »

Looking back, Thor, you still haven't explained why you didn't mention AGar's policy lynch vote against Singer. Though AGar mentioned it's out of style for him and that you should have known that.
Question before continuing: How come you kept your vote against AGar and didn't switch to Rhinox?
I do like your point against AGar about his vote switching in the same post and I hope he responds to it. Can you tell a bit more about AGar's play?

@AGar
Again:
-Respond to my points against you.
-Comment on this:
Blood Queen wrote:You mentioned the wagons, right? Shall we look more closely?
From the 4 votes against Sims, the vote from Rhinox is a Random Vote.
From the 4 votes against you, Dramonerx, Seraphim and sims are all Random Votes.
Leaving Sims with 3 serious votes and you with 1 serious vote. Wanna try that again?
-Also, your thoughts against sims please.

I agree with Singer about Guderian. I do want a reason this time for his vote against Thor.
And why he switched from sims to Thor.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Powerrox93 »

Carrotcake wrote:Your entire case against powerrox is that he ignored your initial vote against agar, but he questioned the rhinox one.
Carrotcake wrote:There is no indication of him paying any attention to agar...
Carrotcake brings up some important point.

Maybe I wasn't interested at all in AGar, maybe I was more interested in Rhinox by then.
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”