Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

UNVOTE: AntB
VOTE: Beefster
Lateralus22 wrote:
Ant_to_the_max
: What's your opinion of Beefster's/moose's alignment? Did you leave your vote on AntB because you do think he's scum or did just not feel like taking it off?
Right now I'm feeling like Beefster's early moves were scummy. Kinda like...he was helping fuel the wagon without sticking out to much. I think you guys know what I mean here. In one of my past games, using that logic helped me identify scum early on in a game, so I'm going to try it again to see how valid of a scum tell it can be.

As for Moose, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but that may just be my personality. Although, the fact (that others have pointed out before) that he has yet to give a solid attempt to make a case on someone else worries me. Viewing his games, you clearly see he is capable of scumhunting so the whole "boohoo everyone's aiming at me, how can I make a case?" post from him sticks out.

AntB wrote: AttM isn't as active as I would like him to be, otherwise so far in the 6 in game posts (less than 1 per page) he has been consistent and gathered an shared information.
Guilty. Today I have to leave for work in 1.5 hours and will not be home till late.
Big thing though, Finals end exactly at 9:20 am Arizona time for me. After that, I'm a free bird >_>
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.04

Beefster - 3 - Lateralus22, LordChronos, Ant_to_the_max
moose200x - 3 - Substrike22, Hiraki, AntB
boberz - 2 - Mariyta, Beefster
Ant_to_the_max - 1 - Mr Wright
Hiraki - 1 - boberz
Mariyta - 1 - Dekes

Not Voting: moose200x

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 28

V/LA: boberz through Sunday December 12

Shameless Self-Promotion Dept.: If you know of anyone that might be willing to replace into a Mini Theme, see my sig. Thanks!

Lateralus22 wrote:
Everyone else who's done little
: Do something.
Not sure what you want from me, aside from votecounts. Shall I dance for you? :P
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 am

Post by moose200x »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
As for Moose, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but that may just be my personality. Although, the fact (that others have pointed out before) that he has yet to give a solid attempt to make a case on someone else worries me. Viewing his games, you clearly see he is capable of scumhunting so the whole "boohoo everyone's aiming at me, how can I make a case?" post from him sticks out.

I am not good at explaining myself. So let me take this step by step why I get mad why I am tunneled d1 every game.

1. Every game I get close to being lynched day 1.
2. Early in games I do not try to find scum teams. I try more to pick up bad vibes, intentions, coaching, leading and such.
3. I can never pick up any tells from people when they are screaming "lynch moose" since town and scum alike always wanna hang me.
4. So I get frustrated when people say "hey scum hunt then" and I can't explain why I cannot scum hunt since doing so makes me seem scummy!

So, I hope that makes sense to you. I will say this as far as who I think is scum. When I was being attacked we had a new post every hour. Once my wagon kinda died and I stopped posting, everyone else stopped posting. I am not sure why that is, but I will remember to review that come d2-3 and I bet we can put some pieces together.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:12 am

Post by AntB »

moose200x wrote: I am not good at explaining myself. So let me take this step by step why I get mad why I am tunneled d1 every game.

1. Every game I get close to being lynched day 1.
2. Early in games I do not try to find scum teams. I try more to pick up bad vibes, intentions, coaching, leading and such.
3. I can never pick up any tells from people when they are screaming "lynch moose" since town and scum alike always wanna hang me.
4. So I get frustrated when people say "hey scum hunt then" and I can't explain why I cannot scum hunt since doing so makes me seem scummy!

So, I hope that makes sense to you. I will say this as far as who I think is scum. When I was being attacked we had a new post every hour. Once my wagon kinda died and I stopped posting, everyone else stopped posting. I am not sure why that is, but I will remember to review that come d2-3 and I bet we can put some pieces together.
Sounds good to me, but I don't like meta; even if I did use meta, you still haven't made any prods or pokes to anyone just yet, so how can you pick up bad vibes unless you just lurk? You were active but doing very little... wouldn't it be better to lurk and float up every now and again with a question or comment? Even passing the occasional comment on events so far would be better than your current play. People here have made less posts than you and look a hell of a lot less scum like. Even defending yourself earlier would have been a good idea.

For now I'll take what youve said into account and UNVOTE: moose200x.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 am

Post by boberz »

Moose you are so self obsessed. There are pagea of information not regarding you.

Nobody has tunnelled you.

Never have you pointed at anyones intention, coaching leading and such.

In this game you have not been that near getting lynched.

So grow up and talk about somebody else.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 am

Post by Mariyta »

Did a re-read.

Something strikes me as off about Substrike. Can't put my finger on it, though. His posts just make me go "hmm..."

I still think moose is likely telling the truth. If you're a terribad player, your goal should be to change. Of course, most people don't announce that, but it's good sentiment anyway. However, he needs to calm his potty mouth and if he really does want to change his play, he needs to get to it.

Boberz totally overreacted to Hiraki's initial post. "It sounds to me that you are admitting to being scum and damning at least one of the other two as scum too" from #29 is a massive stretch and one of the scummiest comments I've seen so far. However, the entire boberz/Hiraki argument is meh. I don't really see either as very scummy and the volleying wall posts are irritating.

I semi-agree with Hiraki's comment on pressure. He said pressure doesn't help a lot. I agree in that it doesn't help a lot for certain people. Some people get stressed out and react badly to pressure votes regardless of alignment. I think moose is one of those people. However, how are wagons NOT pressure? That argument totally confuses me.

@beefster: How were Hiraki's comments joking? They seemed serious to me. And the attacks on boberz are ridiculous.

Lord Chronos seems to be posting just enough to seem active.

@Lat re:37- It wasn't necessarily scummy, but it was the worst thing up to that point.

My scum picks are Lord Chronos and Beefster.

UNVOTE: boberz, VOTE: Lord Chronos
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 am

Post by boberz »

Boberz totally overreacted to Hiraki's initial post. "It sounds to me that you are admitting to being scum and damning at least one of the other two as scum too" from #29 is a massive stretch and one of the scummiest comments I've seen so far. However, the entire boberz/Hiraki argument is meh. I don't really see either as very scummy and the volleying wall posts are irritating.
Misrep! I asked him what he meant for clarification saying that how it read to me couldnt be right!! I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

Learn to love wall posts. But one of mine was a catchup post.

Also Hiraki is scum. When/if I am dead remember this please.

Also
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Beefster »

Hiraki wrote:
moose200x wrote:also guys, I am going to try and change my play for this game. I am getting better and better at this game and I would like to try to improve my always reading scummy style. I will more than likely go back to my old ways lol. But yeah, just don' t think I am scummy cuz I am not acting as scummy as usuall LOL.

So yeah :)
Cool story bro. This just gave me the wrong feeling.
Substrike22 wrote:This is not a random vote.

Vote: Moos200x

For already having a wall of scummy, irrelevant information up, claiming you'll be acting less scummy than usual.
Good. We agree.
Beefster wrote:/confirm
Thanks for reading the 100-page long thread. Not that you can't confirm after votes are placed down, but you didn't vote either. Quite a shame, really.
Mariyta: doesn't this look like a joke?
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 am

Post by Mariyta »

@boberz, I will never learn to love wall posts.

@beefster, No, it doesn't.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:37 am

Post by boberz »

Will you learn to not represent people's opinions?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Hiraki »

Sorry for the inactivity, I've been a bit busy this weekend. Just saying that I should have a post up by tonight.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.05

Beefster - 3 - Lateralus22, LordChronos, Ant_to_the_max
moose200x - 2 - Substrike22, Hiraki
Ant_to_the_max - 1 - Mr Wright
boberz - 1 - Beefster
Hiraki - 1 - boberz
LordChronos - 1 - Mariyta
Mariyta - 1 - Dekes

Not Voting: moose200x, AntB

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 28

V/LA: boberz through Sunday December 12

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:35 am

Post by LordChronos »

@AntB

Your post basically just said: "I don't like the reason behind your argument not to lynch you, moose, but I will go ahead and unvote you anyway. Your play is bad and scummy."

Why unvote him if you don't agree with meta and find his play bad and scummy, especially since you don't seem to have another more pressing suspect.
I'm a talking computer.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:Will you learn to not represent people's opinions?
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
-Susan Ertz

AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 am

Post by AntB »

@LC
Because someone who plays THAT badly requires special consideration. I don't like meta and avoid using it, it creates a kind of gamblers logic, however, a few people have said moose is a shocking player which doesn't appear scummy to me. IIRC 3 players have come forward (apart from moose) to defend his playstyle, in a game with 12 starters I wouldn't expect more than 3 mafia, so unless there's 4 four mafia and the people who have defended him are also terrible at covering their tracks I am going to take what has been said on board and adjust to the fact he's a liability and keep an eye on him. I do expect him to pick his arse up off the floor and to start performing some investigation and start helping the town.
Show

G+
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Substrike22 »

LordChronos wrote:@AntB

Your post basically just said: "I don't like the reason behind your argument not to lynch you, moose, but I will go ahead and unvote you anyway. Your play is bad and scummy."

Why unvote him if you don't agree with meta and find his play bad and scummy, especially since you don't seem to have another more pressing suspect.
QFT.

Unrelated:

It displeases me that Moos' wagon is dead. But, fine.

UNVOTE: Moos200x

More content please.

In other news:
Dekes wrote:Fuck me. Procrastinating and busy schedule sucks, sorry all. Heading out to a party now. You'll have to wait one more day for my post, but I'll make that count.
How about that post?

VOTE: Dekes

LordChronos who are your top two scum reads other than beefster, and why? And what specifically do you find scummy about beefster? I see lack of content.

ScumDar:
Moos
LordChronos
----=-=-----
Beefster
Dekes
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Substrike22 wrote: It displeases me that Moos' wagon is dead. But, fine.
Cuz voting the guy who isn't here is totally going to spring forth another wagon amright? How can possibly disregard your suspicion of moose at the drop of a hat when you were so eager to see his lynch? You're not looking for scum, you're looking for easy targets.

Unvote;
Vote: Substrike22
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:00 am

Post by moose200x »

Lateralus22 wrote:
Cuz voting the guy who isn't here is totally going to spring forth another wagon amright? How can possibly disregard your suspicion of moose at the drop of a hat when you were so eager to see his lynch? You're not looking for scum, you're looking for easy targets.

Unvote;
I'm here.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

I'm talking about Dekes.

moose, vote someone in your next post please.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Lateralus22 wrote:

Unvote;
Or we have a week and a half 'til deadline and if we're not going to lynch moose, I want information. Try again.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Oh and yet again
everyone in the fucking game
is coaching moose on how to be town. Clearly not a good target for a lynch today, people.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Substrike22 wrote: Or we have a week and a half 'til deadline and if we're not going to lynch moose, I want information. Try again.
"I don't feel like hunting for scum so I'll lynch random people for info!!"
. This is nothing more than a sorry blanket excuse for your lack of scum hunting.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Beefster »

Substrike22 wrote:Oh and yet again
everyone in the fucking game
is coaching moose on how to be town. Clearly not a good target for a lynch today, people.
Really? Strange observation. Looks a bit like you're trying to push something off.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:50 am

Post by AntB »

Substrike22 wrote:
LordChronos wrote:@AntB

QFT.

Unrelated:

It displeases me that Moos' wagon is dead. But, fine.

UNVOTE: Moos200x
You have less reason than me to unvote.

Lateralus22++; (Finally noticed your name isn't lazerus lol)
Beefster++;
Show

G+
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

What's ++ mean?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”