Mini 1087 - The Dresden Files Game Over!

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Mariyta »

Zdenek wrote:In case I am dead. I saw Mariyta online in the forum long after my claim, so she probably saw it, but still decided to neither unvote nor comment.
First, "long after" is a bit of an exaggeration, considering I shut my computer off about two minutes after your claim to go to the movies... second, I get a very limited amount of time on the internet at the moment due to circumstances out of my control and I am in three other games. If I'm on, it doesn't mean I'm focused on this game. Third, the claim is believable, so UNVOTE: Z. Waldo is a pansy who would rather avoid confrontation than experience pain of any sort, so BP makes perfect sense. Oh, right, forgot the vest, which just makes even more sense.

*shakes head at Oop* The attempted hammer was bad, just bad bad bad.

/hug Antihero. Serenity now, my dear. Serenity now.

I'm not going to re-vote at this time. I need to do a full re-read, and my chunk of time that I thought I would get today won't come until tomorrow. Sincerest apologies to everyone.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:21 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

DavidParker has been prodded.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Oopidstay »

Mariyta wrote:*shakes head at Oop* The attempted hammer was bad, just bad bad bad.
How was it bad?

Well, smarg's so-called case is absolutely terrible, but I feel obligated to respond to it anyway, if only so I can say I'm not dodging anything. For those of you that already know that smarg's "case" is awful without needing my rebuttal to it, feel free to skip the rest of this post. Otherwise, hold on to your reading glasses.

Smarg's So-called Case
smargaret wrote:He's sheeping - Antihero's arguments on Mari, your arguments on me, LMP's arguments on Zdenek.
Fact: I started pushing Mariyta well before Antihero did. Fact: My #360 shows that I would've voted you save that I was still more interested in a Zed lynch (which Fate has talked me out of, for the moment), and this came before Fate's vote for you. Fact: Two players sharing similar reactions (re: LMP and me) does not mean one player is sheeping the other.

Additional Fact: I have spent a significant portion of this game driving the case behind Havingfitz, yet you fail to make any mention of this.
smarg wrote:The FOS's all rub me the wrong way - one or two, okay, but the pattern of FOS someone and then two-three posts later vote them seems off, like testing the waters.
So if something changes shortly after I FoS someone and it makes me want to vote for the player I just FoSed, I shouldn't put my vote where I feel it's best served? What about the other FoSes I've made that haven't resulted in a vote (Antihero being a prime example)? What, exactly, is scummy about the way I decide to FoS people?
smarg wrote:He keeps contradicting himself - Mariyta's reaction to the daykill is scummy, but it's legitimate for town not to want to die?
Misrep. A townsperson, in general, has every right to get pissed at being killed. This does not mean that I thought Mariyta's reaction was town when I voted her.
smarg wrote:He disagrees with fitz's push on LMP, votes LMP anyway, and says he has his own reason for it but doesn't ever describe it?
First, I've never voted for LMP this entire game, so I'm going to assume you mean the FoS. Second, the reason for the FoS was included in the paragraph directly following the FoS. Admittedly, the FoS coud have been put in the same line as the explanation to make it clearer, but it should not have been that hard to see my FoS, see some suspicion about the person I just FoSed expressed in the next paragraph, and conclude that the aforementioned suspicion is why I FoSed that person.
smarg wrote:Quick reversals - he FOS's LMP, but then suddenly LMP is town as town can be
LMP offered a satisfactory explanation for the reason I FoSed him, and my ISO read of him found him town. How is this a quick reversal?
smarg wrote:I strongly suspect that there is a connection between LMP and Oop.
Your point?
smarg wrote:The previously mentioned points.
Elaborate.
smarg wrote:The overly-long and unnecessary wallposts that make it look like he's contributing a lot (see the objection! post).
Well, since I've only had two posts (to my recollection) that have actually been accused by anyone of being fake content posts, let's just take a look at them, shall we?

#1: The Vote-Count Quote post.
  • The only content in the post is my FoS of you. The rest of it is a mass-quoting of VCs to emphatically point out the excess comma that the mod left in the vote count (decidedly
    not
    content). Frankly, I'm surprised that you consider a mass-quoting of VCs an actual attempt at making content, fake or not.
#2: The Objection post.
  • This is a content post in every way imaginable. The only reason you claim to have a problem with it is because I decided to include pretty pictures to help reinforce my points. Let's have a look at the same post, minus the graphics.
    Spoiler: Objection Post
    Oopidstay wrote:
    Activate:

PHOENIX WRIGHT MODE!!!

havingfitz wrote:OK...still a bit behind on reads but one person has jumped out at me (aside from the person I am voting) and that is LynchMePls. He has not posted very much content and the content he has posted has IMO not been consistent or well supported.
    At the very least LMP's content is superior to yours, if not several other players as well. I mean, if you're after lack of content and you aren't looking at yourself, Enigma's a very good way for you to go. LMP? Nuh uh.
    fitz wrote:In post 118 LMP votes CoA for bypassing his (CoA's) ‘pretty good suspicions’ towards me and infers suspicions himself towards me despite not mentioning me at any other point in the game to this point and without any reasoning. BTW....the ‘pretty good suspicions’ CoA expressed towards me consisted of:
    CoA wrote:@havingfits: obv random is weird. why try so hard to make a random vote? Looks like trying too hard to blend in.
    So LMP agrees with CoA’s comments on me and also agrees with CoA that smarg is suspicious...yet votes him for picking an smarg vote over me.
    This was LMP's first post since you made your entrance into the thread, so of course he hadn't mentioned you, yet. And it's very clear that LMP voted CityofAss for giving better reason to vote for you than smarg, yet voting smarg. Not even worth mentioning in the police report.
    fitz wrote:Then in the next post (119) LMP FoS’s smargaret (who he just voted CoA for voting for) on the basis that her scumhunting was just right. WTF? :?
    Then lumps all three of us in a scumpool. While I do not doubt there could be scum in any grouping of three players...LMP is not giving any solid reasoning IMO.
    The FoS was for smarg having just the right amount of
    fake
    scumhunting. And LMP has given better reasons for all of his votes than you have, so I'd be careful about calling the kettle black.
    fitz wrote:Post 147 - LMP piles on a bit with a QFT on some post 121 (my wallpost) bashing. Still no reasoning for suspecting me.
    He's already agreed with CoA's earlier statement regarding you, and here he's just agreed with my sentiments about your wallpost. It's fairly obvious why he suspects you.
    fitz wrote:Post 154 - Although his LMP’s vote is still on CoA he points out that “we can’t go wrong with lynching fitz or smargaret today.”
    The vote clearly stayed on there to incite CoA to respond to his questions. It's a perfectly valid way to use a vote.
    fitz wrote:When CoA asks why LMP still has a vote on him LMP responds with “You still hadn't addressed my points, and I didn't want you to lurk them away.” So LMP is not voting CoA for scummy actions but for not addressing LMP’s points against CoA...which at this point CoA had addressed and has since elaborated on.
    LMP was still applying pressure to CoA, and thus it's perfectly acceptable for his vote to remain where it was.

Verdict: LynchMePls is found Not Guilty! He's as town as town can be!

Deactivating Phoenix Wright Mode...
    As you can see, this is still a perfectly valid content post. Inclusion of pictures =/= negation of content.
Who you callin' oopid...(sigh) nvm.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:30 am

Post by DavidParker »

It's become apparent to me that I am in this game. Apologies for my lack of involvment, I actually don't have much reasoning for it as I was enjoying myself greatly in this game especially with my fake-vigging and some of the people in this game do seem fun. Expect Super-Involvement-Activity VERY SOON because I have just been reminded this game exists.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Zdenek »

Antihero, to what extent do you want to lynch Fate today or just make sure everyone keeps the possibility that he is scum in mind? Also, do you mind saying why you unvoted Mariyta in Post 70?

I think that it is a odd that Mariyta attacked Fitz aggressively on page three for not having any opinions, but she hasn't commented on Enigma's participation.

Smarg never commented about Antihero failing to answer her question about him voting her for asking a question that was similar to one that he asked later. This is in contrast to the importance that smarg has stated she has for people answering questions.
LMP wrote:
Zdenek wrote: Because I can't seem to stop this wagon, I'm going to say that I would not be an acceptable lynch today. Please unvote.
1-shot BP also makes no sense with this statement. It isn't like the scum were gonna NK you anyways.
I was hoping that people would unvote, and I'd get shot by scum PR hunting.
LMP wrote: "Zdenek is caught giving a bullshit town read, and now trying to cover up his tracks when he realizes that someone has shown how nonsensical the read is. This indicates a conciousness of guilt
It just indicates that I am willing to admit when I've misspoken.

As far as this whole vig business goes, I think it would be a good idea for the vig (if there is one) to shoot me before we get to MYLO, or we can do whatever Fate has in mind to confirm me before then.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by smargaret »

Where's Antihero's question? I must have missed it. I'll respond to Oop tomorrow after rereading his iso again - admittedly, that case was the product of a quick skim of the iso because I've had a nagging feeling of unease about his posts, and I was looking for what was causing it after Fate asked me for a case.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by LimMePls »

smargaret wrote:
@ Mod: Sorry, I thought I'd posted yesterday.
Hmmm...

Anyone wanna swing smargaret instead? I'm game.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Fate wrote:Smargaret why didn't you post on the day I had come back and posted content?

Unvote:
Vote: Smargaret

"I thought I had posted in this game yesterday"

Just reeks scum to me. Like she is only trying to post in this game as minimal as possible (and reading her ISO it is really friggin bare) to coast by, instead of actually READING and following along with this game and posting when she has something to say.
ITT Fate and I see eye to eye.

Unvote
Vote: smargaret
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:26 am

Post by DavidParker »

Looking at Smarge/Zdenek I see two solid cases... In fact, this is rare, I actually think both are scum, and while I hate being a sheep in games and prefer to make my own aggressive stance I'm currently bogged down with multiple games and bulllllk alchoool so i think this may have to be a game where I am a sheep to some extent. I actually believe both are scum. I expected upon rereeading the thread to get a scum read from neither or one of them but I feel they are actually scum buddies.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:28 am

Post by Antihero »

Alright, my blood pressure's gone down a bit since I was last here (bio tests are awesome!), so let's take a look.
Z wrote:Antihero, to what extent do you want to lynch Fate today or just make sure everyone keeps the possibility that he is scum in mind? Also, do you mind saying why you unvoted Mariyta in Post 70?
Since no one else seems to have the balls to stand up to fate, I guess I shouldn't count on a lynch, but that's not my fault.
I hope everyone keeps the possibility that he is scum in mind regardless of my vote.

Are you really asking about something that happened on the first couple pages? Alright, let's go back and see...
Oh, I just voted Mari because she called me "scumhero" and that annoyed me. I realized that wasn't a good reason for a vote and unvoted.

I'm usually on the same wavelength with Fate, but in this game so far, he's made what I believe are 2 completely weaksauce attacks (hyena and mari). Not characteristic of townFate.

I'll look at marge's ISO when I don't feel like I'm about to fall over asleep any second now.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Oopidstay »

Antihero wrote:Since no one else seems to have the balls to stand up to fate, I guess I shouldn't count on a lynch, but that's not my fault.
Maybe you should also keep in mind that not everyone views Fate as scum at this moment in time. :P
smargaret wrote:...admittedly, that case was the product of a quick skim of the iso because I've had a nagging feeling of unease about his posts, and I was looking for what was causing it after Fate asked me for a case.
[sarcasm]Oh snap, disclaimer tags! :eek: Guess we shouldn't hold you accountable for that terribad case of yours, then...[/sarcasm]
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Fate »

To be fair Anti, I wasn't into the game at all when I made those weak sauce attempts at content
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Mariyta »

There are a LOT of wall posts in this game. Re-reads suck. :(
*Edit: Got bored on page 12 and stopped reading*

smarg: Most of her posts are meh. I don't find anything directly scummy about them, but she doesn't struck me as obvtown either.

Fate has gotten much better.

Fitz: Random vote when we were clearly out of the random phase; However, now that I've taken the time to read through his massive wall posts, I guess he's not as bad as he started out.

Enigma: Stupid scum joking; Doesn't seem to be taking the game seriously at all; the whole "I've been inactive so you can't possibly have a scum read" thing is ridiculous; lurkerlicious

I admit that I only skimmed over the back-n-forth between fitz and oop and fitz and LMP. It got boring and I just stopped caring.
Antihero wrote:I refuse to read these stupid walls of text.

Think that's scummy? Lynch me.
I absolutely agree 100%. They make the game hard to read and most of them have just been bickering back and forth. Oop, no more pictures, please.

Anyhoo, VOTE: Enigma Active lurking at its finest.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Maryita: At this point in D1, with all the information available to us, the best vote you got is a lurker vote?

V/LA on weekends
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

LynchMePls wrote:@Maryita: At this point in D1, with all the information available to us, the best vote you got is a lurker vote?
I think I know how exactly she's going to respond to this.

Personally, what concerns me more is the complete fencesit on marge.

Reading marge...
... meh, not impressed w/ the case on her. Overall towntells outweigh the scumtells fate recently pointed out.
DP wrote:Looking at Smarge/Zdenek I see two solid cases... In fact, this is rare, I actually think both are scum, and while I hate being a sheep in games and prefer to make my own aggressive stance I'm currently bogged down with multiple games and bulllllk alchoool so i think this may have to be a game where I am a sheep to some extent. I actually believe both are scum. I expected upon rereeading the thread to get a scum read from neither or one of them but I feel they are actually scum buddies.
lol? Seriously? Are you scum? Since that little daykill stunt, you've pretty much been in coast mode.
I guess I'll give you the alcohol benefit of the doubt, but I'd like a good justification for this.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Oopidstay
Oopidstay
Goon
Oopidstay
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Oopidstay »

Antihero wrote:
Overall towntells
outweigh the scumtells fate recently pointed out.
What towntells?

I'm not real keen on Mariyta's smarg ambivalence and her lurker vote, but I'll wait for her to finish her catch-up* before formulating conclusions.

*Unless she takes her sweet time in getting it done.

Most likely will have limited access this week due to finals stuff.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Head.

Ache.

*Major backpeddle*, by no means do I think smarge and Zdenek are scum buddies. And I say this despite the previous post I made.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by Fate »

If smarg is town Mariyta is scum and her buddy is already on the smarg wagon.

Just sayin'
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by DavidParker »

That's a lot of definitive claims in one tiny post Fate that is setting up lynches to come.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by Fate »

Add it to the long list of scumtells I'm knowingly dropping.

Or you could just keep it in mind, but I don't think smarg will flip town.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by smargaret »

Oopidstay wrote:
Smarg's So-called Case
smargaret wrote:He's sheeping - Antihero's arguments on Mari, your arguments on me, LMP's arguments on Zdenek.
Fact: I started pushing Mariyta well before Antihero did. Fact: My #360 shows that I would've voted you save that I was still more interested in a Zed lynch (which Fate has talked me out of, for the moment), and this came before Fate's vote for you. Fact: Two players sharing similar reactions (re: LMP and me) does not mean one player is sheeping the other.

Additional Fact: I have spent a significant portion of this game driving the case behind Havingfitz, yet you fail to make any mention of this.
It seems a lot like sheeping when you quote Fate's post and then vote. As for the Fitz thing, if you're pushing his lynch, why has your vote been all over the place today? I didn't address it when I made the case because the back and forth is confusing and I wanted to wait until daytime to look closer at it, and I thought it was better to get something out fast than pretty.
smarg wrote:The FOS's all rub me the wrong way - one or two, okay, but the pattern of FOS someone and then two-three posts later vote them seems off, like testing the waters.
So if something changes shortly after I FoS someone and it makes me want to vote for the player I just FoSed, I shouldn't put my vote where I feel it's best served? What about the other FoSes I've made that haven't resulted in a vote (Antihero being a prime example)? What, exactly, is scummy about the way I decide to FoS people?
It's the repeated FOSing that looks like testing the waters more than the FOSing then voting.
smarg wrote:He keeps contradicting himself - Mariyta's reaction to the daykill is scummy, but it's legitimate for town not to want to die?
Misrep. A townsperson, in general, has every right to get pissed at being killed. This does not mean that I thought Mariyta's reaction was town when I voted her.
Nope. You're trying to look town by talking about pro-town mafia theory - and then you're not applying it to the game, as far as I can see.
smarg wrote:He disagrees with fitz's push on LMP, votes LMP anyway, and says he has his own reason for it but doesn't ever describe it?
First, I've never voted for LMP this entire game, so I'm going to assume you mean the FoS. Second, the reason for the FoS was included in the paragraph directly following the FoS. Admittedly, the FoS coud have been put in the same line as the explanation to make it clearer, but it should not have been that hard to see my FoS, see some suspicion about the person I just FoSed expressed in the next paragraph, and conclude that the aforementioned suspicion is why I FoSed that person.
Then what did you dislike about fitz's push on LMP?
smarg wrote:Quick reversals - he FOS's LMP, but then suddenly LMP is town as town can be
LMP offered a satisfactory explanation for the reason I FoSed him, and my ISO read of him found him town. How is this a quick reversal?
I don't see how someone can go from worthy of an FOS to obvtown in that timeframe, short of a clear investigation - and we haven't had any such thing show up yet.
smarg wrote:I strongly suspect that there is a connection between LMP and Oop.
Your point?
I have a null-scum read on LMP, I think you and LMP are the same alignment and confirmed to each other based on your interactions, so the read on LMP makes me more inclined to think you're scum. It's also something to note for later should one of you flip/be cleared/be confirmed scum.
smarg wrote:The previously mentioned points.
Elaborate.
The points I made in the post in which I voted you. Your comments about the vig sounded like rolefishing, I suspect there was scum on the Zdenek wagon based on how quickly it grew, and I'd had a gut scum feeling about you.
smarg wrote:The overly-long and unnecessary wallposts that make it look like he's contributing a lot (see the objection! post).
Well, since I've only had two posts (to my recollection) that have actually been accused by anyone of being fake content posts, let's just take a look at them, shall we?

#1: The Vote-Count Quote post.
  • The only content in the post is my FoS of you. The rest of it is a mass-quoting of VCs to emphatically point out the excess comma that the mod left in the vote count (decidedly
    not
    content). Frankly, I'm surprised that you consider a mass-quoting of VCs an actual attempt at making content, fake or not.
#2: The Objection post.
This is a content post in every way imaginable. The only reason you claim to have a problem with it is because I decided to include pretty pictures to help reinforce my points.
I'm just getting a general feel from you of trying to look town. No single one of these points is strong enough to warrant a vote, but they're all there together ... you feel very suspicious to me.[/area]

Please forgive any tagfails. Oop, can you link me a completed town and scum game please?

David Parker still hasn't posted that content he promised.

Mariyta's last post sucked. She said nothing and the Enigma vote feels like voting for the sake of voting. I also feel like she's been trying to buddy Antihero for much of the game.

I love how Fate of all people sees jumping on a bandwagon as scummy, lol.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Nor do I, But I think zdenek will.

And I don't think you're scum, long post coming in 5minutes or so.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Quick thoughts since I still have like 5-6 pages of wall posts to catch up on that I've only skimmed...

Enigma lurking - despite thinkin enigma is usually scum I actualy think him lurking and admitting to it is more representative of his town meta.

Zdenek - Early game questioning wasn't as useless as most people who ask mass questions early, ++town points, and statements like this give him town points: "About DavidParker, after making a move like the fake vig kill, he's likely to be labelled as town by almost everyone, and I didn't want to just leave him alone after it."

In general, I think people need to re-read zdenek's iso without "confirmation bias" and there isn't all that much pointing to him being scum.

Smarge.. smarge.. smarge.. starts setting off bells with comments such as "Fate so you're not scum hunting this game?" He starts out by attacking people for not scum hunting, attacking DDDP for not posting reasons with his votes, and now going after ooop for "meh" reasons. scummy.

LMP - scum. because i say so.

Fate - town

CoA - I got nothing.

Oopid - Town! because he fake double voted and I fake vigged (and dbl voted). Clearly town as well.

Mariyta - Pinged back on my radar when zdenek saw this:
Zdenek wrote:In case I am dead. I saw Mariyta online in the forum long after my claim, so she probably saw it, but still decided to neither unvote nor comment.
AntiHero - back peddling with going from not knowing the flavor to knowing it... Hmm. You'd think the flavor speculation would come from people who know the flavor, or antihero would have asked someone who does know it if it fits... (But i'm a dirty hypocritical back peddler as well :) )

Everyone else who isn't included or commented on doesn't get a mention. Not even a mention like CoA got saying I have nothing. CoA is just special.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Fate »

smarg you don't mention zdenek once in your whole ISO but apparently the wagon grew too fast and there was probably scum on it?

Your case on Oopids, well I'll let him handle the specifics, but thats all you've got. One case on player.

And "Lol fate thinkwagoning is scummy" that's not what I'm voting you for, nor have I ever said anything to that effect... And if I have it was probably more referring to your vote, the timing, and context of it, because it really didn't seem like a town BW vote to me at all.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by DavidParker »

Expecting Smarge+LMP+ antihero OR mariyta as scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”