SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

unvote the muh316 while I'm away. Be back tomorrow night.
mongoose
mongoose
Goon
mongoose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by mongoose »

I dont believe Muh's claim. Anyway, we aren't going to get another lynch target in just a couple days so can some people just finish off this wagon already.
Go Hawkeyes!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Yeah, he definitely didn't know what to claim and when he was called out on not claiming plumped for the VT. If he's a VT...lynch all claimed VTs. He's the scummiest player today and deserves to get lynched in any case. If he's not a VT, and is lying...lynch all liars. If people think he's got a PR to hide, and we leave him alive on this assumption, one of two things happens: (a) he claims it in later to create liar liar pants of fire wifom, or (b) he isn't a PR and we've just let him stay alive for no reason and likely scum gets away with a VT claim.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 am

Post by DavidParker »

diddin wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:Congrats Aurorus (Sig)
Hello, standard "I'm trying to be active" fluff.

I'm actually ok with Shotty coming in. My policy lynch call was actually semi-serious, but it was also partially a move to generate discussion. If Shotty starts being Shotty again, I will re-pursue the PL.

2 things wrong with muh's claim:

1. He claimed Vanilla in a game that, as a bastard game, I believe to be vanillaless.
2. He didn't claim a character name.

FAKECLAIM CAUGHT
Point 1, well i'm a VT too, soooo that doesn't bother me.

Point 2, YES. Exactly. HE claimed no character name. IN a game where the mod stated players wouldn't be given fake-claims (I'm pretty sure he said that somehwrere), muh did not claim a name. That makes me think he is stalling or doesn't know what to claim. I agree he is probably scum now.

Extiguish: whichever scum I am currently voting for (because they are obv scum if I am voting them

TORCH: MUH
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Zdenek »

Dana wrote: @ Zdenek
That really is not my case on diddin. It's not just that he's coasting, or just that he FoS'd someone. This is pretty easy to see if you actually read my case on him.
No curiosity =/= no reiteration of that curiosity. The fact that I did not mention diddin again in a response to that post does not remotely indicate that I have no interest in what people believe about him.
@ All
My take: muh is lying, but town. There's no way he's a VT, but I would back off right now and let that claim stand. And yes, if you later find out that this was incorrect, you can lynch me afterward if you want to. Please pick a different wagon for now.
Do you think sheeping is scummy?

I ask because that was the reason for both Diddin's FoS's, and seems that this is the main thing that you have a problem with. If it is something else, please say so more clearly.

Also, why would it be a good idea for us to lynch you if you are wrong about muh?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:44 am

Post by AurorusVox »

DavidParker, ffs. Why claim VT with NO pressure to do so whatsoever? Its not like you were using that to derail the Muh wagon SINCE YOU VOTED FOR MUH ANYWAY. DP is on my to-lynch list now.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:47 am

Post by muh316 »

jimfinn wrote:don't ignore questions muh... what info about me do you believe the scum to have?
There's little info. I got the feeling that you had no role after that dayvig incident and the mod making the new rule. It means you don't have dayvig powers or any other powers. I know I'm just thinking too much into it......
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 am

Post by muh316 »

DavidParker wrote:
diddin wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:Congrats Aurorus (Sig)
Hello, standard "I'm trying to be active" fluff.

I'm actually ok with Shotty coming in. My policy lynch call was actually semi-serious, but it was also partially a move to generate discussion. If Shotty starts being Shotty again, I will re-pursue the PL.

2 things wrong with muh's claim:

1. He claimed Vanilla in a game that, as a bastard game, I believe to be vanillaless.
2. He didn't claim a character name.

FAKECLAIM CAUGHT
Point 1, well i'm a VT too, soooo that doesn't bother me.

That was really uncalled for. You were under no pressure. I did state my character name later after I was asked for it. I am a Pa Mole.

Point 2, YES. Exactly. HE claimed no character name. IN a game where the mod stated players wouldn't be given fake-claims (I'm pretty sure he said that somehwrere), muh did not claim a name. That makes me think he is stalling or doesn't know what to claim. I agree he is probably scum now.

Extiguish: whichever scum I am currently voting for (because they are obv scum if I am voting them

TORCH: MUH
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 am

Post by muh316 »

/facepalm

That was really uncalled for. You were under no pressure. I did state my character name later after I was asked for it. I am a Pa Mole.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

muh316 wrote:Fake claiming doesn't take much time, I've done it before but this is the truth.I'm a normal townie. I don't have any special role.
LOLSCUM.
Midnight's Sorrow
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Midnight's Sorrow
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Midnight's Sorrow »

This is all very interesting... but where's the climax?

... I'm not seeing one anytime soon for some reason >.>
W/L/O
T: 8/6/1
S: 1/4/0
O: 0/2/0
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 am

Post by jimfinn »

Well, I do want to destroy pa mole with these awesome dust clouds, but as I said earlier, let deadline be the hammer so we can discuss more and have more associations to go on for Day 2.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Well I've just been through the ISO of all the people with votes upon them looking at them, Looking at MUH it doesn't look good and if it were important to hammer a vote through before day end them, I would cast my vote behind it, but really CHK and Midnight sorrow look worse to me, I still don't like CHK early "I'm doing something scummy so the scum act scum/I was reaction fishing" and Midnight Sorrow has posted nothing of note in 19 posts.

As such it's a vote between CHK and Midnight and I'll plump to Midnight

VOTE Midnight Sorrow
FOS Chkflip
FOS Muh316

MOD REQUEST PRODS ON
Head_Honcho
GhostWriter

Both of who haven't posted in about a week.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Unvote

I believe Muh's claim is legitimate.

I'm going back to my old vote

Fry Midnight Sorrow
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by diddin »

mallowgeno wrote:
Unvote

Fry Midnight Sorrow
This guy should burn tomorrow, methinks.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

mallowgeno wrote:
Unvote

Fry Midnight Sorrow
It seems we've found a scumbuddy.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

If Muh flips scum, then I agree that Mallowgeno would be an accomplice.
MS wagon is for lurking?
Muh should be lynch. In several of my game, I've been told to lynch all VT claim. I've also been told to lynch all liars. I understand the VT claim lynch, not the liar.
I do not understand why DP claimed he is a VT. Is he scum trying to claim VT status that will get confirmed if Muh flips Town? Also note that DP did not name his character even after saying he is a VT. And even though he says this, he puts his vote on Muh.
FOS: DP
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Zdenek wrote:
Dana wrote: @ Zdenek
That really is not my case on diddin. It's not just that he's coasting, or just that he FoS'd someone. This is pretty easy to see if you actually read my case on him.
No curiosity =/= no reiteration of that curiosity. The fact that I did not mention diddin again in a response to that post does not remotely indicate that I have no interest in what people believe about him.
@ All
My take: muh is lying, but town. There's no way he's a VT, but I would back off right now and let that claim stand. And yes, if you later find out that this was incorrect, you can lynch me afterward if you want to. Please pick a different wagon for now.
Do you think sheeping is scummy?

I ask because that was the reason for both Diddin's FoS's, and seems that this is the main thing that you have a problem with. If it is something else, please say so more clearly.

Also, why would it be a good idea for us to lynch you if you are wrong about muh?
Yes, I think sheeping is scummy. Could you explain in more detail how this pertains to the diddin case?
And I never said it would be a good idea for you to lynch me. It's called a bargain. I'm so sure, I'm willing to stake my life on it.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Too many unvotes. I want muh to burn at deadline, but now that I'm not risking the early hammer by voting him, I'll
Vote:muh
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Return to roasting Muh316

I see no reason not to continue with his lynch. I really don't see anyone else sticking out at this point more than muh has. Yea i still have a little doubt with muh, but im not letting this wagon dissipate before the deadline, unless there is another reason why I should change my vote.
Lakitu
Lakitu
Townie
Lakitu
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Lakitu »

V/LA due to illness

Couple of days I suspect.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

@mod, may we have a votecount?
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:00 am

Post by Lowell »

Holy hell, completely missed this game. Is my reputation for lurking really such that no one prods me in two weeks?

Will catch up.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I return, and I like a muh lynch still. There's a chance of there being Vanilla's (Bastard modding doesn't instantly mean no vanillas, and I think I said that elsewhere), but I don't like that Muh was waiting to give a claim along with previously mentioned scummy behaviour.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Lowell »

Nineteen pages in half an hour. No doubt my read is perfect. Sit back and enjoy:

41,45- zodiak tries to be funny[?]
55- swift accuses gandalf of rolefishing
64- chkflip rolefishes
70s- chkflip wagon commences [+]
108- swift metas the game mechanics [-, didn't he just accuse others of fishing?]
117- chkflip votes gandalf for being confused about his wincon [+, not sure why this took so long]
150- gandalf defends himself [+, meh, I guess]
159- zodiak implies post restriction
172- mongoose votes chk for metaing away his scumminess [+]
175- chkflip leads w/ 7 votes
181- swift says bowser's post "clears up that the Smith gang are the scum" [-, very bizarre post]
200s- chk wagon gathers steam
217- muh wants quick kill [uh, what?]
220s- muh wagon begins
251- zdenek points out opportunism of muh wagon [++]
273- chk leads w/ 8 votes, muh with 6
280- zodiark says muh is jester [-, idiocy]
287- swift wants to participate in zodiaks fake post condition [-, still in the meta trees]
386- muh leads w/ 10 votes, chkflip has 4
400s- more muh votes

Some town players:

zdenek
. I'm a fan of post 251, and in ISO his few posts seem to make him one of the few players actually hunting.
muh
. The wagon on him is horrible. Don't see what's wrong with a quick day, particularly in a bastard-mod game. As well, his response to the wagon has been solid.
davidparker
and
mongoose
. Gut feeling.
gandalf
. As much as it annoys me, his metatalk about quasi-softclaiming is true, and he's town. Sadly he's used his obvious towniness as an excuse not to do anything useful.
chk
. I guess. At least he's trying.

Some scum:

vote swift
. It's amazing what this guy can get away with. On one page he accuses someone else of rolefishing. The next page he comes back and starts a four-page long meta discussion about roles. 181 makes no sense if one has a town PM, and looks more like he's coaching his teammates than doing anything useful. His wanting to participate in post restrictions, too, looks bad. Like an intentional diversion.
fos zodiark
, who also rubs me the wrong way. Posts 41 and 45 are too cutsie, as is the fake post restriction. Bringing up the idea of jester in 280? Useless. But also a good way to say "hey, I think this guy's scummy TOO, guys" without having to get dirty and actually vote.
fos sharkfinn
. I forget where I saw this case, but someone mentioned reading him in ISO, so I did. The striking thing about this game to me is how little movement there's been in 19 pages. With 28 players, we've only had TWO anywhere viable wagons (chk and muh)... no one else has even gotten to five votes. Town players should find this annoying as hell... shark is just happy to coast along.
fos prana
. Gut. But my gut is amazing, fear it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”