AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by AntB »

Habits ^^;

In most programming language and scripts its "increment by 1", which got twisted to mean +1 which is basically an agreement with what your saying.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by boberz »

Mariyta wrote:
boberz wrote:Will you learn to not represent people's opinions?
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
This was meant to say misrepresent. Something I accused you of earlier.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Dekes and Mr Wright have been prodded.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Dekes »

Finally have some time at my hand. And I will have from now on over the next weeks.

- The moose wagon was silly but apparently unavoidable considering how he has presented himself so far: nothing I'd call outright scummy but definitely completely useless. Unless he picks up the pace from now on he should either get vigged if there is a vig in the setup or be dealt with later. There are scummier people to deal with right now.
- I agree with Mariyta about the wall o' texts. I'm not entirely against them but if game theory and silly misunderstandings are getting blown out of proportion in them (I'm looking at you, boberz and Hikari) it's getting to the point where they are cluttering the thread and aren't any helpful at all.
- I actually agree again with Mari in that I think Lord is scum: Riding the popular opinions and wagons, staying under the radar, posing some alibi questions that aren't investigated further.

Mari, if you think both Beefster and LC are scum, why did you choose to vote the empty wagon over the Beefster wagon? Seems like a wasted vote.

- Not a fan of [http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 668779=url]these kind of things where someone announces pressure on somebody else. I think Substrike did something similar early on. If you announce the pressure how will you create pressure? The votes just seem so much less threatening afterwards.

- Substrike's post on me was really awful as Lateralus has pointed out. What kind of information were you hoping to get from an absent person? If I hadn't posted for another 24 hours I would've been replaced. But instead of pressing active persons you suspect (which you arguably have looking at your posts) you go after me.

The fact that Sub avoided the Beef wagon on which LC hopped on gives me a rather good feeling about Beef. IIRC the case on him was mainly based on a whacky, empty accusation of him against boberz and it developed from there...if there's more to it, please I'd like, to hear it.

Vote:Substrike
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by boberz »

I dont like the substrike wagon.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

I'll vote Beefster, I'd just rather vote you right now, Dekes. Funny how that post comes after that vote. Active lurking? Guess we'll find out.

Anyways, onto the hot topic of the day: Beefster. Scummy? Yes. Scummiest? No.

Also, Dekes, why or how would you assume there's a vigilante in the game? Calling for someone to be vigged on d1 of a mini normal game strikes me as an extremely odd play. That seems highly suspicious to me. I still have yet to have a Vig in any mini game I've either read or played, but if someone provides me a link I'll be more apt to buy this.

I get why people are saying Moos might not be scum, if ya'll have played with him before, but with how blatantly anti-town he's being, are you all serious about keeping him around til lylo to find out? Really? LordChronos is a close second for me behind Moos. I'd be down for either of them today.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by AntB »

I agree with Dekes on the Beefster wagon. Also I'm not intending for moose to be around at LYLO. I've stated he is a liability and as such should be kept a close eye and removed as soon as is required OR as soon as a sufficient case other than OMGUSGTFO is made; which ever is sooner.
Show

G+
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by moose200x »

AntB wrote:I agree with Dekes on the Beefster wagon. Also I'm not intending for moose to be around at LYLO. I've stated he is a liability and as such should be kept a close eye and removed as soon as is required OR as soon as a sufficient case other than OMGUSGTFO is made; which ever is sooner.

Psh, I pwn at LYLO.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by moose200x »

Oh and sub, don't fucking call me moos anymore.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Sounds good moos.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Post by moose200x »

Don't be a douchebag bro.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

moose200x wrote:Oh and sub, don't fucking call me moos anymore.
Then don't ask like this, don't slander my name for the first two pages (expecting me to honor and respect yours), and don't call me bro, broheim. Can you play the game instead of worrying whether or not I attach an e to your name? Or is that asking too much?

UNVOTE: Dekes

VOTE: Moos

It's staying there this time. I'll consider switching back to Chronos if we're reaching deadline but otherwise this is the guy I want.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 am

Post by AntB »

Still nothing constructive moose, you better pick it up and quickly. I will be on your back until you do.
Show

G+
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Give me about 4 hours and I'll be done with school and will post then.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

@boberz, I don't think I was misrepping you at all. It didn't look like clarification to me. Seemed more like a veiled accusation. But if you say it was just clarification, I'll take your word for it.
Dekes wrote:Mari, if you think both Beefster and LC are scum, why did you choose to vote the empty wagon over the Beefster wagon? Seems like a wasted vote.
Why should I vote the person I feel is the lesser scum just because he has the wagon? I felt Lord was scummier, so I voted him. At this stage, I don't see that it matters. If the Beef wagon grows, then I'll decide if switching makes sense. It also seems like it might be one or the other, not both. Unless bussing is going on.

I really don't like the "I'll vote beefster" comment. Also, calling for a vig is very common, regardless of whether there is actually one in the game.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:00 am

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:I dont like the substrike wagon.
Boberz: My last game with him he openly chainsawed his way to a town PWN of mafia team.

\\bstrike has called for me to do something town all game. You've seen it at least 15 times. Yet his only case on me is

And then there is Antb. Let's see just how many of posts either defend boberz or call attention to me, boberz target. Skipping the first two random posts, since those dont matter.

Iso #3: [/quote]
@boberz
One-man-bandwagon coming through!!
Seriously though, you seem WAAAY to keen to get this wagon going against Moose.

@Moose
Why give up so easily? Your not even at 50% lynch and you seem to be crumbling under pressure...[/quote]

Here we says boberz should not bandwagon me so hard and says I am crumbling.

That post is important compared to the rest of his ISO.

Iso #4 2 hours later he votes me due to my "Rage" and unwillingness to scumhunt. (later he will say this is his entire reason for voting me)

Iso #5 Thinks I could be a jester (wants to be lynched) and then he says I am "focused on self-preservation" ok, that doesn't make sense.

Ico#6 "@Moose are you actually going to add something other than steaming piles of BS to this game?"

Ico#7 Tells me that I stand out more than boberz and should defend myself (read iso5)

Iso #8 He defends boberz saying "He's made attempts to defend and justify himself and he asked questions. Which is a lot more than moose has done."

Iso #9 Fixes a posters voting error.

Iso #10 Reiterates 9 and adds my iso further reinforces my scumness.

Iso #11 "Having town-reads so early on set alarm bells ringing straight away, the fact he's only just elaborated on them and with them being so MINOR and even WRONG makes me think there's something else going on. He dissects my attack on moose while himself maintaining a vote for him. There is an air of scum but nothing to cause concern as of yet."

Iso #12 Explains to lat about hiraki's town reads and omgus on mrwright. Says in this post that #4 is his base reason for voting me. Asks for everyone to put me at L-1.

Iso #13 Informs us that he wants me at L-1 to get me to crack. (

Iso 14 and 15 are blanks IMO

Iso #16 He thinks I am just shit palyer due to everyone in town telling him that's how i've played in the past.

Iso #17 I read this as coaching to substrike. and considering he doesn't mention sub alot... hmmm

Iso# 18 nothing

Iso #19 "I agree with Dekes on the Beefster wagon. Also I'm not intending for moose to be around at LYLO. I've stated he is a liability and as such should be kept a close eye and removed as soon as is required OR as soon as a sufficient case other than OMGUSGTFO is made; which ever is sooner." Likes Beef's bandwagon- Wants me dead , town or not, before LYLO.

Iso #20 wants me to scum hunt.

Man, AntB has focused on me and tried to push attention away from boberz the entire game. Two ideas here. 1: Boberz and AntB are scum together. Or 2. AntB is scum and trying to get Boberz to follow suit on my mislynch. If this scenario is true I'd also like to re-reread his post along with beef, Mariyta and hiraki to see a sort of connection.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 am

Post by moose200x »

Ignore my part about substrike, I don't have time to finish his argument lol.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

moose200x wrote:I am not good at explaining myself. So let me take this step by step why I get mad why I am tunneled d1 every game.

1. Every game I get close to being lynched day 1.
2. Early in games I do not try to find scum teams. I try more to pick up bad vibes, intentions, coaching, leading and such.
3. I can never pick up any tells from people when they are screaming "lynch moose" since town and scum alike always wanna hang me.
4. So I get frustrated when people say "hey scum hunt then" and I can't explain why I cannot scum hunt since doing so makes me seem scummy!

So, I hope that makes sense to you. I will say this as far as who I think is scum. When I was being attacked we had a new post every hour. Once my wagon kinda died and I stopped posting, everyone else stopped posting. I am not sure why that is, but I will remember to review that come d2-3 and I bet we can put some pieces together.
Yes, I understand you. But I also see this as trying to appealing to my emotions to buy yourself a townie pass. I also love how you make an accusation, but still not commit to it. I have seen how you can do better, so please do.
Substrike22 wrote:Oh and yet again everyone in the ****ing game is coaching moose on how to be town. Clearly not a good target for a lynch today, people.
A good target for a lynch for scum if he is town. Do you like to always lynch the VIs on D1?

And for my own sake Vig= Vigilant right? And Mini Normal games use a mod defined setup that contains "standard" mafia roles right? Probably should have asked that at the start of the game.

Preview Edit:
I see Moose has committed a bit. I'll look into everyone else's points now.
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:36 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.06

Beefster - 2 - LordChronos, Ant_to_the_max
moose200x - 2 - Hiraki, Substrike22
Substrike22 - 2 - Lateralus22, Dekes
Ant_to_the_max - 1 - Mr Wright
boberz - 1 - Beefster
Hiraki - 1 - boberz
LordChronos - 1 - Mariyta

Not Voting: moose200x, AntB

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 28

V/LA: ...

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 am

Post by AntB »

@Moose
So you have time to start an attack on substrike but not get anywhere and a half-arsed attack on me?

ISO#3 - He honestly did seem over keen to get the wagon going. I am actually defending you a bit there.

ISO#5 - How many games do you see with a jester? really? Let alone a smart one? Makes perfect sense if you read it properly instead of skimming, which I assume you've done here. Lets put it back in full context.
AntB wrote:A simple "this is how I play" would have been adequate, instead he takes an over-defensive stance using all caps and using offensive language, this shows further crumbling under pressure IMO and shows me either
this player is scum or a liability which could potentially work in the scums favour; either that or we have a clever Jester.

He has made no attempt to scumhunt and as others have said, seems to be focused on self-preservation. A defence would be nice instead of what I can only call random BS.
ISO#9&10 - are the same post, 9 has bad tagging so I simply copied the post with the correct tagging. Nothing added, nothing removed.

ISO#14 - pulls a blank? now THAT is interesting! Considering I'm accepting your playstyle and even coaching!

ISO#16 - I'm not the only one...

ISO#17 - I can see how that can be seen as coaching in retrospect, it was intended as a comment to provoke a reaction.

ISO#19 -
Moose200x wrote:Likes Beef's bandwagon- Wants me dead , town or not, before LYLO.
Correct. Your a liability and come LYLO I don't believe you would be any kind of help.

ISO#20 - Well why not? Scumhunting is good.

For those who are thinking they don't line up, add one to the ISO# here.

---
moose200x wrote:tried to push attention away from boberz the entire game
Really? lets see... I've made a total of 21 posts, one is a confirmation post so it will be discounted, there's 20 in-game posts from me....
Boberz is directly mentioned by me in 3 of my posts. he is joint 4th on my "most commented on" list.

Considering all this moose, I'm going to VOTE: Moose200x again and this time its staying all the way through. Your attacking perfectly valid points IMO and twisting one of them to your own needs. Finally took my advice to scum-hunt then? Looking for a weak player? you should've aimed for the beefster wagon. At least you would have been able to pull some decent justification.
Show

G+
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:29 am

Post by moose200x »

I don't know why it's so fucking hard for me to get through day 1 w/o everyone jumping all over me non-stop. At least let me claim b4 you lynch me. I don't know vote count.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 am

Post by moose200x »

I fucking hate being a powerrole. When your blue it doesn't matter but when your a fucking PR and get lynch it destroys town. GG town. If you wanna lynch me,lynch me. Just know I will be a huge mother fucking help come LYLO. HUGE MOTHER FUCKING HELP. HUGE.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:35 am

Post by moose200x »

Oh and you think I give a fuck about you call me scum for claiming, go f yourself if you think so. I am probably the most important role in this game. I'd bet money on that. Unless there is some kinda cop/vig hybrid.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 am

Post by boberz »

Well you may as well claim properly then moose.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:Oh and yet again everyone in the ****ing game is coaching moose on how to be town. Clearly not a good target for a lynch today, people.
A good target for a lynch for scum if he is town. Do you like to always lynch the VIs on D1?

And for my own sake Vig= Vigilant right? And Mini Normal games use a mod defined setup that contains "standard" mafia roles right? Probably should have asked that at the start of the game.
No, honestly, but I'm willing to make an exception for this guy. I've let Drmyshotty live a few days before. Regretted it come Lylo. I'm not a huge fan of policy lynches, but Moose's play has been extremely, extremely anti-town and I don't even feel this qualifies as a policy lynch anymore. Dude's been anti-town mostly and scummy partly. Good enough for me. Lord Chronos has resumed active lurking. just so it's noted.

Vig = Vigilante, yes. And I believe your analysis of the standard mafia roles is correct, but I don't know how often Vig falls under that, hence the reason I found it strange that whoever was calling for the vig was calling for the vig. Kind of still waiting for 2nd opinions on this one, guys?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”