Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Also his attack on me comes off as a huge OMGUS to me, considering he failed to provide any kind of reasoning, and also oversimplified my entire case against him into non existence. I think it's time he claimed, as Boberz' said, especially since he's already half out of the bag at this point anyways.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Substrike wrote:I'd be willing to concede to the Ryuk and ask Hiraki to share some of his reasoning for the D1 declaration of town reads, mainly due to the fact that I'd imagine that Hiraki's reads have shifted in some way by now.
There's no real reason why I added them. I just declared them because I could. I guess in hindsight I should've said nothing at this point, but what's done is what's done.

To be quite honest, I'm keeping with this trend of not revealing information. It's quite informative. Ironically, it's also informative for me not to tell you why it is so. inb4raeg
Boberz wrote:Mistake rather than misrep. However you did rather avoid the point. You failed to adequately respond to my attack.
You want me to respond to something that isn't a valid argument with reasoning? I don't think it is a valid argument. Therefore, it's not, to me. It can't get much better than that. Not to mention, it's not an attack either, if I recall correctly, so nice job there.
Boberz wrote:But that's not the point.
Link this. I have no clue where this is from.
Boberz wrote:I did no such thing. I didnt even stop attacking him.
But the point is, is that you used meta to make him look a little townie. What's the point.
Boberz wrote:THis was the theory element of what you said. Hiraki made more than one reference to FOSs in iso post 4.
Because I was totally trying to start an argument on theory there. I was merely stating my opinions on FoS'. They are stupid.
Boberz wrote:Exactly, that is not theory. Going into when RVS should end in a broad way as you did is not game relevant.
Apparently I ended RVS then? Well, obviously, I don't believe I did.
Boberz wrote:The thread has proved that to be absolute crap. It is evident that both of you have felt pressured, admittedly you dealt with it infinitely better than moose.
Prove it. Show a difference. To be quite honest, the two votes that have been fluctuating over me haven't really pressured me at all. If you call 2 votes pressure, I'm quite amused.
Boberz wrote:I found it hilarious. You cant afford to get annoyed with people so if you feel they are losing control, acting off emotion or trolling then you know you are winning the argument.
True, but you never know if you're actually winning. At least toward your side.
Boberz wrote:Not really he could call it a lynch without adding mislynch to it. Considering how loose moose has been with claiming scum elsewhere I see little reason why he should feel the need to be allignment specific here. It just felt awkward I think.
I had never thought it that way. Perhaps that is a suprisingly good point. In any case, it is still a small good point.
AntB wrote:Having town-reads so early on set alarm bells ringing straight away, the fact he's only just elaborated on them and with them being so MINOR and even WRONG makes me think there's something else going on. He dissects my attack on moose while himself maintaining a vote for him. There is an air of scum but nothing to cause concern as of yet.
1. I am quite aware they were minor. Minor reactions differentiate scum from town in the end, no?

2. Just because you attack someone that I think is scum, doesn't mean that you can't be scum. Your case was horrible. Admit it.

I want to stop here now, sorry. I need to re-read these pages, then I'll commit myself to making a really good post of my opinions on this page. Especially about Beefster. I'm getting hassled here, so expect this post on the weekend. Even when I tried writing this post for the first time, it was somewhat impossible, due to me being extremely busy.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by boberz »

Cant be bothered to respond it is all old. Needless tosay Hiraki is scum, but I will let others decide based on our conversations no need for more.

But hiraki we seriously need to go into MD soetime.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Hiraki wrote:
Substrike wrote:I'd be willing to concede to the Ryuk and ask Hiraki to share some of his reasoning for the D1 declaration of town reads, mainly due to the fact that I'd imagine that Hiraki's reads have shifted in some way by now.
There's no real reason why I added them. I just declared them because I could. I guess in hindsight I should've said nothing at this point, but what's done is what's done.
No rage. I understand your position, and though I disagree with it, it's kind of a null for me.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

And @ Boberz, I have my own opinion on that but I favor others right now. I.e. Lord Chronos/Moose.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by boberz »

I dont even know what is going on in this game anymore. Moose could be anything as far as I am concerned, but he has probably earnt a blacklisting from me.

Hiraki is scum.

Mariyata has been wrong lots.

I keep getting the ants confused.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Beefster »

boberz wrote:I dont like the substrike wagon.
Why not? Be specific here.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by Beefster »

Substrike22 wrote:I'll vote Beefster, I'd just rather vote you right now, Dekes. Funny how that post comes after that vote. Active lurking? Guess we'll find out.

Anyways, onto the hot topic of the day: Beefster. Scummy? Yes. Scummiest? No.
Then why vote me? Shouldn't you be voting your top scumpick?
Substrike22 wrote:Also, Dekes, why or how would you assume there's a vigilante in the game? Calling for someone to be vigged on d1 of a mini normal game strikes me as an extremely odd play. That seems highly suspicious to me. I still have yet to have a Vig in any mini game I've either read or played, but if someone provides me a link I'll be more apt to buy this.
Do you not understand what a hypothetical statement is?
Substrike22 wrote:I get why people are saying Moos might not be scum, if ya'll have played with him before, but with how blatantly anti-town he's being, are you all serious about keeping him around til lylo to find out? Really? LordChronos is a close second for me behind Moos. I'd be down for either of them today.
Looks like a scum slip. Subtly pushing for a lynch of non-scum?

FoS: Substrike
until I see the votecount.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Beefster »

moose200x wrote:I fucking hate being a powerrole. When your blue it doesn't matter but when your a fucking PR and get lynch it destroys town. GG town. If you wanna lynch me,lynch me. Just know I will be a huge mother fucking help come LYLO. HUGE MOTHER FUCKING HELP. HUGE.
what is this i dont even.
Get to know a meat boy
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by AntB »

Mooses posts #195, #196 and #197.
If thats how he plays then holy shit sauce this guy needs to be started again at the beginning. Also claiming a power role, however loosely on D1 at L-4 is... disgraceful in all honesty.

The vote count in #193 is accurate, except I have since voted for moose.

@Hiraki
In hindsight, saying your voting for moose while attacking me based on my attack was a pointless comment. However I still stand that my attack on moose was and is valid.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
LordChronos
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
LordChronos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by LordChronos »

Mod: Need to replace out of this game please.
Too many ongoing games and too much real life stuff.
I'm a talking computer.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Doubt moose's claim. In newbie 1000 moose fake claimed pr and in the end he showed very real regret towards this, what seperates moose from the standard vi is that he at least sometimes does try to play this game in a conventional way. The thing is though moose does understand how pr works and that's it's bad to claim for the sake of.

But, last time I played with him his play was just fluff posting and he turned out to be scum, which contrasts that he actually does put a bit of effort as town. tbtw I have no idea why moose wouldn't see a VC when NS is dancing around throwing out several vote counts.

I feel like this game is being stalled by the lack of cases/defendents putting lazy posts into this game.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Beefster wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:I'll vote Beefster, I'd just rather vote you right now, Dekes. Funny how that post comes after that vote. Active lurking? Guess we'll find out.

Anyways, onto the hot topic of the day: Beefster. Scummy? Yes. Scummiest? No.
Then why vote me? Shouldn't you be voting your top scumpick?
Substrike22 wrote:Also, Dekes, why or how would you assume there's a vigilante in the game? Calling for someone to be vigged on d1 of a mini normal game strikes me as an extremely odd play. That seems highly suspicious to me. I still have yet to have a Vig in any mini game I've either read or played, but if someone provides me a link I'll be more apt to buy this.
Do you not understand what a hypothetical statement is?
Substrike22 wrote:I get why people are saying Moos might not be scum, if ya'll have played with him before, but with how blatantly anti-town he's being, are you all serious about keeping him around til lylo to find out? Really? LordChronos is a close second for me behind Moos. I'd be down for either of them today.
Looks like a scum slip. Subtly pushing for a lynch of non-scum?

FoS: Substrike
until I see the votecount.
Do you not see the second half of that sentence where I blatently say that you are not my top scum pick? "Scummiest? No."

Hypothetically, do you think I'd know what a hypothetical statement is? Also hypothetically, hypothesize for a minute that that statement was not a hypothetical statement and was instead a scum-slip due to information that Dekes has, that we do not. Then, hypothetically, you could provide me with several hypotheses as to what may or may not be occurring with Dekes. Thank you.

Alternative: I'm acknowledging that I can see why everyone's saying panicing townie and then pushing for a scum lynch. I'm saying that at worst, we get rid of an anti-town player. Why is this a problem?

Honestly, all three of these seem like you're trying to make problems out of thin air. You're reaching at best, scummy at worst. Just to clarify, though, still not scummiest. In case there was/is any confusion for the next time.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by moose200x »

If scum does not have a RB and chooses not to NK me this will be game over, go town!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by boberz »

Impossible. Nobody Special is not a dick.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Beefster »

Substrike22 wrote:Do you not see the second half of that sentence where I blatently say that you are not my top scum pick? "Scummiest? No."
I misread that. My bad.
Substrike22 wrote:Alternative: I'm acknowledging that I can see why everyone's saying panicing townie and then pushing for a scum lynch. I'm saying that at worst, we get rid of an anti-town player. Why is this a problem?
Because you only said he was anti town and made no mention of his actual scumminess.
Substrike22 wrote:Honestly, all three of these seem like you're trying to make problems out of thin air. You're reaching at best, scummy at worst. Just to clarify, though, still not scummiest. In case there was/is any confusion for the next time.
I'm approaching it with a questioning attitude. If I push a liar hard enough, he will eventually blatantly contradict himself.
Get to know a meat boy
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by moose200x »

Just let me do my thing for one night and if I am alive you lynch me fast. No argument from me.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Beefster wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:Do you not see the second half of that sentence where I blatently say that you are not my top scum pick? "Scummiest? No."
I misread that. My bad.
Substrike22 wrote:Alternative: I'm acknowledging that I can see why everyone's saying panicing townie and then pushing for a scum lynch. I'm saying that at worst, we get rid of an anti-town player. Why is this a problem?
Because you only said he was anti town and made no mention of his actual scumminess.
Substrike22 wrote:Honestly, all three of these seem like you're trying to make problems out of thin air. You're reaching at best, scummy at worst. Just to clarify, though, still not scummiest. In case there was/is any confusion for the next time.
I'm approaching it with a questioning attitude. If I push a liar hard enough, he will eventually blatantly contradict himself.
True. But I had called him scummy in about half my posts up until that point so I felt it was redundant at that point.
Mr Wright
Mr Wright
Townie
Mr Wright
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Mr Wright »

Prod acknowledged. I'll post some content in a few hours.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote:
Mariyata
Mariyta has been wrong lots.
How so?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Beefster »

moose200x wrote:Just let me do my thing for one night and if I am alive you lynch me fast. No argument from me.
Cut the crap. What are you hiding?
Get to know a meat boy
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:51 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.07

moose200x - 3 - Hiraki, Substrike22, AntB
Beefster - 2 - LordChronos, Ant_to_the_max
Substrike22 - 2 - Lateralus22, Dekes
Ant_to_the_max - 1 - Mr Wright
boberz - 1 - Beefster
Hiraki - 1 - boberz
LordChronos - 1 - Mariyta

Not Voting: moose200x

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 28

V/LA: ...

Searching for a replacement for LordChronos

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Nobody Special »

brokenscraps replaces LordChronos effective immediately.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Mariyta »

Bah. Welcome Broken.
UNVOTE: brokenscraps, VOTE: Beefster, to give Broken time to get into the game.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Just confirming that I'm here, reading over the thread now, will post my thoughts after I'm done.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”