DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Great incentive youre giving them. "Tell us what we want to know and we will kill you anyways".
I can assure you that at least one prideful patriotic American will tell you to sod off.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:58 am

Oh, and any reason why no one is talking about the secret message yet? Is that from someones quicktopic?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dying townies shouldn't not be helpful.
If they're going to be that unhelpful I won't be surprised when we lose, k?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:54 am

Post by AurorusVox »

IS: what do you think they tell us? I can't make heads or tails of them in any real sense to be quite honest.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:08 am

We could always test your theory out by lynching you first Chess. You could then be helpful to the town, right?

AV: All I see is the word furry in there. Maybe its referring to that Panda guy.
Show

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Mod: I am voting Fate ;D.
The message we receive I can't make anything out of it.

(Fixed. --AGM)
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Fate »

I'm still drunk from last night so take these reads with a grain du seasoning

danakillsu (5) - Faraday, Fate, SpyreX, gandalf5166, Internet Stranger
Faraday (0)
Fate (4) - Toogeloo, chesskid3, danakillsu, Katsuki
gandalf5166 (0)
Internet Stranger (1) - bobsnox
Jack (0)
Jed Cooper (3) - SocioPath, AurorusVox, RedCoyote

Town:

RedCoyote-Commented on everyone and everything in his spoilker trags i cant see this guy as scum with all thisd content. he sees me as scum bexcause of supposed ties to JC, but his reeasoning is at lreast solid in that reegard. i'll admit i never had a solid read on jc all of def45, so when spyrex first brought it up i hemmhawwedf until he reminded me of his dissonance. he said i played my hadn to early, like now toog and dana will stop acting scummy with eachotehr but once my read is solid what the hell is the point?
Jack-that auroursvox vote really rtead as town to me, as well as his other reads. the av vote in partiuclar though cause it came off as a townie who had reread something and was goin for a pressure votem on a new scum read, its just too bold to be comin from scum.
Percy-besides usualy good posting, i think scum are hiding in the group of people that called him scum and tried to discredit his lists and then a few other phopped on the "percy is scum" wagon. IS said he started this suspicions
Sociopath-DeathClanz
SpyreX-DeathClanz

Scumz:

Dana and toog: these two are on a scumteams, and im not sure why the rest oft he game is ingroing this. toogeloo is voting me for pushing a dana lynch, and he keeps saying that im pushing a policy lynch on dana. and the more he repeats himself even though i have shown how it is not a PL, the more other people who are skimming or just susucptible to pyscholodgy say "wow fate is pushign a PL? tahts weiurd" hes taken my one stastnement from way back when where i said if dana was town he was useless to town, whioch was me commenting on his meta, and twisted it into painting my whole push for danascum as policy.

the worse poart is panda bear is hypocritical: he says things klike "this is just like danas play last game"
1. shoe me hwo. FROM WHAT I REMEMBERS dana did not wagon hop liek this in last game. sure he was useless and had no solid reads, but it was more of a "i dont have reads i cant figure this game out" sort of mentalirty wheraas this game he is reeking scum.
2. he says "dana is playin just like last time fate, why areyou voting him?" but hes voting ME and im playin like ME cause im always ME. i omgus people that make shitty accusations of me,. no matter how slight or implied they are. i am very accurate at finding scum who make shodody cases on me, hence why im analyzing my wagon.

dana specifically- as I sadi dana's meta is usually one of terrible town that cant get reads and can never figure the game out. int his game hes blatantly "i wont produce content if youre going to lynch me" what the FUCK IS THAT? he wont be town if were goingt to lynch him? he wont contribute? what WINCON does htis help? Scum. The less content he makes the less connections he makes. hes played so minimialistically its not even funny, even though he PROMISED improtant content way back when at DEF4 and the thing abiout def4 to def5 is STILL Valid and the fact that people are ignoring this shows me his scumbuddy is protecting him, in the form of attacking me. then his vote on me is just to further his 'idcareboutthisgame' imagre he is tryin to sell as pro-town disgust.

toog-like i said the dissonacne between him voting me for "not usng danas methiod to clear him" and "fate is being fate but ill vote him" is scummy as hell. peopl think chanisaw defense is outdated but it is quite effective in multiple scumgames where bussin is bad play due to how smlal scum teams are. his baby spice vote was really awek on someone who was v/la, which constitutes my baby spice read. someone said babyspice is a active player whos been lurkin, but what the fuck v/la is lurking now?

thats one scum team though, and im sure there are both scumteams on a juicy fate town wagon, and at least one scumz on the JC wagon:

chesskid:
100% as in you can quote that shit post game and they will all be town.
Battleship protectnig a lynch target means they don't die. SO we have to nuke them to kill them, then failsafe would kick in.

claiming submitted list can out lying scum.
For example if come MC time they claim fallout shelter and it was 2nd on their list they say, if there's a dead town who put it first, or a live person who has it first, there's a counterclaim.
So basically the sub has to get good luck with a fake list, etc etc
if I missed antyhig adressed at me lemme know
claimed lists show scum what are in the game. all town has against scum is its PRs and the ability to hide that knowledge, and shcesskids plan is scummy as hell.
then he says the second quote, as ana fterthought,as to say "just in case someone is goin to call me out for ignorintg something directed at me let me know and ill come up with conetent" reactionary play is prime for scum, especiall yin a game with two scumteams. as i MENTIOned before he went from not reading me and votiong toogeloo to sheeping toogeloo when my wagon became viable. he is not scum with toogeloo and dana.

jed cooper: his slip and his imediute response to that slip is cusmmy as hell. id say more but im not in the right state of mind too lok through his huge iso so im leavin tghis to spyrex.

interent stranger: theres prob nondanascum on the dana wagon, and IS' play has been fluffyu. ive bene hemmhawin on this read for awhile, but i finally had inspirtiaton about why he is scum. hes a reputabel player who hasnt played in what 7 years? and his play this game is to joke around contsantly, constantly, CONSTANTLY about americans and commies? i trealized he is probably triyn to avoid his best play so he can hide from kills from other teams, as that is a worry for scum that are experiecnes players. another reason RC is town though

bunnylover:
Bunnylover wrote:Right now I agree with Toogeloo.
What Fate wants to do with Dana is a policy lynch, and if I can see that I'm more then sure everyone here including Fate can see it too. Toogeloo latest post (number 750) is the best post I've seen this game, and makes a whole like more sense then everything else.
Vote Fate

Also I'll tell you guys already, I am not a big Day 1 poster. I have those games where I am active Day 1, but mainly I am active lurking during Day 1. I'll post my opinions when people ask me to, but if no one ask I probably won't be posting unless I have a full grab on the situation at hand. Don't be scared to call me out on my lurking, I usually stop lurking when I am called out.
of thew people on my wagon this one is pretty bad/. its qahwole liot of excuses and self-meta. he sheeps toog and says 'im not gonna post content. but if someone calls me out ill post cfontent.' scummya s fuck.
mod bunnyscumn is votin me

however i think theres only 1 commie scum thats not dana/toog on my team,k and katsukui is bringing up the rear (as in bunny is more scummy than katsuki)

katsuki i didn realize was in this game, but he votes me for "fate is not actin like fate when he gets voted" which is an easy meta reason to hide a BW vote in, so i really done like it. he also adds that hes worried why faraday has called him scum, and thats always scumscumpoint

as for the players not on either wagon id say i wouldnt look further than this:
bobsnox-minimialistic poster, scum avoidin spotlights
av-minimialistic poster, scum avoidin spotlights, pops up when jack votes and asks why, no other content on game
baby spice-not scum with toog so weakest read, but he hasnt dropped any signitficant content.

Dropped messages:
oh looks cum are talkin in code.
mod are the two messages one from each ascum team? or hoe does the interception work?

(Only the message contents are revealed, not the associated faction. If multiple messages are dropped at the same time, they could be from either the same or different factions. --AGM)

anyway not much to say, i tlooks liek the first one is referring to the code they are using, and the other one is talkin about being townlike so its probably from a scumlurker. Stranger's 'why i sno one talkin bout them' reads as really scummy given that he may be paranoid his message was droipped, and wondering what people are thinking about them, because he sure as hell deoesnt give his OWN thoughts on them.

CATCHUIPS COMPLETE>
IMMA GO PASSOUT IN MY OWN THROWUPS NAO>
Last edited by AlmasterGM on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:49 am

Hey Fate, looks like you ignored my one-liner analysis of the super secret commie message in the preview edit of your magnus opus there.
Furry could be a code word for the Panda guy. The rest sounds like noise and gobbledygook.

In my experience, players that are White Knights (Fate, Percy, etc) are routinely scum trying to play pied piper to the sheep in the game. So watch yourself before youre sent to a tribunal to determine your loyalty to these great United States of America.
Show

bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:11 am

Post by bobsnox »

Jack wrote:
fos:bobsnox

So I'm scummy for calling IS out for an OMGUS FoS? Interesting...
Fate wrote:interent stranger: theres prob nondanascum on the dana wagon, and IS' play has been fluffyu. ive bene hemmhawin on this read for awhile, but i finally had inspirtiaton about why he is scum. hes a reputabel player who hasnt played in what 7 years? and his play this game is to joke around contsantly, constantly, CONSTANTLY about americans and commies? i trealized he is probably triyn to avoid his best play so he can hide from kills from other teams, as that is a worry for scum that are experiecnes players.
Fate wrote:bobsnox-minimialistic poster, scum avoidin spotlights
I'm voting for IS - a dude you think is scummy. Keep that in mind.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:23 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Oh. After that last post, bobs is lookin pretty scummy.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

IS: Furry as Panda could work; could also be "sounds like" Fara[da]y. Could be neither. I think until we see some more drops, this ones hard to pin.

Bob: with two scum teams, your point is a poor one.

Fate: I've been a minimal poster so far due to minimal free time on my part (I believe I said this earlier). Also, bare in mind that RC made a very similar "full" analysis of the previous DEFCON game when he replaced in D1. He was scum then, so I'd be wary of treating his commitment as a solid towntell.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Kitoari »

bobsnox wrote:
Jack wrote:
fos:bobsnox

So I'm scummy for calling IS out for an OMGUS FoS? Interesting...
Fate wrote:interent stranger: theres prob nondanascum on the dana wagon, and IS' play has been fluffyu. ive bene hemmhawin on this read for awhile, but i finally had inspirtiaton about why he is scum. hes a reputabel player who hasnt played in what 7 years? and his play this game is to joke around contsantly, constantly, CONSTANTLY about americans and commies? i trealized he is probably triyn to avoid his best play so he can hide from kills from other teams, as that is a worry for scum that are experiecnes players.
Fate wrote:bobsnox-minimialistic poster, scum avoidin spotlights
I'm voting for IS - a dude you think is scummy. Keep that in mind.
I agree with you, I must be town!
This is a good place to park my vote:
VOTE: Danakillsu
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:52 am

Post by SocioPath »

Internet Stranger wrote:* ANYONE THAT IS ABOUT TO DIE WOULD HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO GIVE US ANY INFORMATION *
IS is too old and outdated to be effective at the game of mafia.
His grey hairs themselves are no more than fossils now.

Fate wrote:
Town:

RedCoyote-Commented on everyone and everything in his spoilker trags i cant see this guy as scum with all thisd content.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

RC loves giving massive chunks of words as scum.
That is all I'll say on that for now.

Also its making my insides uneasy in that checkerskid is making more sense than a lot of other people currently.
I think I am going to me sick.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: I never said I won't post Content. I said during Day 1, I have the tendency to lurk through it, rarely posting. When I am called out on it (the lurking part), I start posting. Don't know why, but its a habit I've fallen into.
I like how everyone voting you, is scum. I would say on some of those, they are omgus.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what the hell is wrong with you people
if you die
everyone knows what you had anyway
so just claim your goddamn list before you die
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Also the if I missed something let me know was because RCs wall was organized like shit, and I skimmed it for what was adressed at me.
Nice try
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:11 am

Post by Fate »

Bunnylover wrote:@Fate: I never said I won't post Content. I said during Day 1, I have the tendency to lurk through it, rarely posting. When I am called out on it (the lurking part), I start posting. Don't know why, but its a habit I've fallen into.
I like how everyone voting you, is scum. I would say on some of those, they are omgus.

Is everyone voting me scum? No, not in the "I'd lynch all these and call it game" sort of way, but knowing I'm town and two sets of demons out there I KNOW theres bound to be some on there, and its the first place I look.

Also I looked at scum off my wagon, and scum on the dana wagon as well.

So if your justification for keeping your vote on me is what? Calling my scumhunting OMGUS? You realize thats incredibly weak, and the fact that your only content thus far is to agree with TOog and vote me, and you have NO OTHER READS I can tell (scrolls) ah ok, Faraday is scum apparently for bandwagoning without reasoning. By him voting it is implied he agrees with the case that was made on those players, which is exactly the same as YOUR VOTE ON ME.

Now tell me what you think about DANA who has ALSO bandwagonned two different wagons early.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Fate »

Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Fate, looks like you ignored my one-liner analysis of the super secret commie message in the preview edit of your magnus opus there.
Furry could be a code word for the Panda guy. The rest sounds like noise and gobbledygook.

In my experience, players that are White Knights (Fate, Percy, etc) are routinely scum trying to play pied piper to the sheep in the game. So watch yourself before youre sent to a tribunal to determine your loyalty to these great United States of America.
yeah well i kinda just banged my head on the keyboard with my eyes closed and hit submit and then meandered off into a few other threads before passing out.

Show me this "experience" because it sounds like decade old meta used to justify your suspicions of players that are producing content and doing awesome things.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Fate »

SocioPath wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:* ANYONE THAT IS ABOUT TO DIE WOULD HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO GIVE US ANY INFORMATION *
IS is too old and outdated to be effective at the game of mafia.
His grey hairs themselves are no more than fossils now.
Fate wrote:
Town:

RedCoyote-Commented on everyone and everything in his spoilker trags i cant see this guy as scum with all thisd content.
Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

RC loves giving massive chunks of words as scum.
That is all I'll say on that for now.
My thoughts as well. But RC scum will be outed hopefully and eventually, for now he talks pretty one day and is a sane relief from some of the other people we have to deal with. Jed and RC aren't likely scum together, because RC could have made all those supposed connections up (like in the vanillaside game) and then voted me (who had a wagon on him). But he's voting Jed first, so yeah.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:25 am

Fate wrote: Show me this "experience" because it sounds like decade old meta used to justify your suspicions of players that are producing content and doing awesome things.

Awesome things? really? Like superduper American style awesome? Toby Keith awesomely awesome? Or we are America and we are going to nuke your commie ass awesome?

Should we throw a parade for you now considering all the awesome things you have done for us, Mr Super American?
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Fate »

It was funny at first.

But now that you're using it to be intentionally harder t read and to deflect answering my questions it is scummy as hell.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

hmm... questions... questions... Thats odd. I dont see any questions. If you could remind me of which question that you asked that I didnt answer maybe I could go along with this dog and pony show of yours.

Who exactly made you the ringmaster of this little merry band of American Adventurers anyways?
Since im not drinking your kool aid youre going to try to peg the communist stink of death on me now?

Such blatant communist behavior isnt appreciated and only the most mindless amongst the sheep will for that crap.

So are we lynching Dana or are we going to continue this charade? Or is Dana suddenly not commie scum anymore?
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Fate »

SHOW ME THESE THINGS=SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE RESPONDED TO AND NOT DODGED=QUESTIONS

DONT PLAY FUCKIN SEMANTICS WITH ME.

DANA IS STILL COMMIE SCUM AND WHERE MY VOTE IS AT, MY READ ON YOU IS CONFLICTED, ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH YU NOT DRINKING THE KOOL AID ITS THE WAY YOU DONT DRINK IT. YOU SAY "OH I SAW THAT KOOL AID SHIT YEARS AGO AND SOME BAD PEOPLE WERE POURING IT" AND IT READS AS A WAY TO THROW DIRT ON PLAYERS AND NOT GENIUNE TRYING TO GET READS OFF PEOPLES PLAUY
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: Faraday bandwagon without saying I agree with this post, these points, or what ever. I don't mind when a person sheeps off another person, as long as they say they are doing that and point out what they are agreeing to. I mean whats the point of making a case if no one can vote off that case? But Faraday didn't say he agree with any points, or post, just joined the bandwagon. Its the voting without a reason that is getting me all suspicious of the said player. Implying is not something you want to do in this game of mafia. It allows you room to wiggle free or distance yourself from a wagon.
As for Dana: His vote on you seems like a pressure vote. Yes I know how weird that sound, but it does sound like it (read his ISO post 13). His vote on Jed seems like blantly bandwagoning with fluff reason. I do not like the reason he has stated for voting, seems like he isn't really trying to do anything and trys to distance his self from the wagons. I will tell you this, I don't know if Dana is scum or town. His post so far have him leaning on the Scum side.
But those are not the reason why you think he is scum. Your reason for him been scum is that he promised content and failed to deliver. Before that I believe you called him scum too.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

According to Fate, we have 8 Scum in this game:

dana
Toog
IS
Jed
bunny
bob
av
Kat

That's almost half the game... Even if 7 of the 8 flip town, if that 8th flips scum, I guarantee Fate will be like, "I told you so, my reads are awesome!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”