Mini 1099: The Prisoner Mafia. Game Over.

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Plum »

VOTE: populartajo

It's been way, way too long.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Plum »

Why did Jack go from 'definitely only one Miller' to 'herp derp maybe we're all friends after all!'? This right here is more important to me than the very fact that we
have
two Miller claims because whether or not it's
likely
doesn't change the fact that it looks damn fishy. And maybe I'm getting old but I don't remember Jack pulling this sort of thing as a rule, so I've got nothing to say to Nacho except LINKAGE PLOX.
Jack wrote:
Ojanen wrote:...if there would be no other roles to your claimed overpowered one, how would the miller part weaken it?
Standard miller strategy is to claim to start, which I wasn't planning to do however, but with fates claim I believe this scenario was zorblag's intention it was like a test which I failed but you all still have a chance to pass if you think about the setup and the flavor and what makes sense for this game I think you'll come to the conclusion that it does indeed make sense particularly if I'm NOT the only pr but there is a tracker or something of that sort.
Lots of words. Little sense.

VOTE: Jack

Moreover, why is Cookie playing radio announcer and giving us drumrolls? Waiting around pointing at Jack's claim without saying anything about it?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Plum »

I love how my last post there asking why EC was cheerleading while dancing around the Jack issue was followed by him asking the same exact 'was there a reason for Jack to claim badass PR' question a
third
time.

TAJO <3
EtherealCookie wrote:Of course, my apologies for waiting before voting and not jumping on the bandwagon like every other idiot.
Next time, I'll try not to think and simply vote. Because surely, waiting for a response before making a decision is a pure scum-tell.
My bad.
Thumbs up for passive aggressive bluster.
Fate wrote:Yeaaaaaaaaaah I'm not a miller. Jack's "DIE DIEDIE" then "oh wait Zorblag PLANTED THE TRAPZ!" reads genuine and town as hell.
Dammit Fate making me second guess myself. This is just what
didn't
read town as hell to me and in fact vice versa - the quick turnaround felt like scum quickly retracting a gambit he realized would be much less likely to go the way he wanted it to (especially because in between the two posts it was him getting all the flack and you getting none and then he was suddenly 'oh maybe there are two Millers'). But EC's behavior is suspect as anything and in a way which would make scum-EC very unlikely to have Jack as a buddy. Urrrrrgh. Maybe explain this to me like I'm slow or something, because you having the exact opposite reaction as me but me not seeing why means I must be missing
something

SpyreX while I appreciate your 'one of me and Jack today and if this then that &c.' as something you wouldn't be doing as scum, I just wish the tinfoil hat hadn't grown tentacles and invaded your brain quite so much.
EtherealCookie wrote:Holy shit capslock spam.

Anyways, regardless, Jack is scum, I don't see how Fate doesn't see that. Why would he claim super uber powerful role like a tard and endanger a town role if he was town? No reason. Scum? Fall back on "OH MAH GAWD DONT LYNCH ME IM PR GUISE."
I ain't buyin' it.
And I'm not getting a response and everyone's just going to blather on and shit and everything is fast paced and shit why the fuck not.

Vote:Jack
Brilliant. Now what took so long between three questions asking Jack why and this post with the super firm-o conclusion you came up with all on your own?
EtherealCookie wrote:Anyways, Chess, Spyrex, and Fate, scum team. Pushing town to do shit by spamming the hell out of the game and throwing around accusations with no actual reasoning behind most of it.
LYNCHTIME

Ruffles, did you read the entirety of the post that you referenced here?
The Rufflig wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Fate #72 "Nacho once everyone posts I'll give you a surprise"
Fate #107 "I'm not a miller."
You missed the one in between.
Fate #104 "The problem with Jack is that he didn't claim miller post 1."
Why start a new line of argument about Jack's claim being untrue because of the timing of his claim just two or three posts before arguing that Jack rings true as a townie? Especially if Fate was setting up to reveal that Jack's claim was likely true. It doesn't fit.
Or are you quibbling with things and twisting things in order to justify a Fate vote over a COOKIE vote? I'ma take the empty slot thar, mkay?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: EtherealCookie
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Plum »

^5, Camn.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Plum »

No no no and no.

Chess, you don't know how tempting Camn's offer is right now, and sad to say I don't even have a scumread on you. So stop flipping playing anti-Town for the heck of it. Dammit.

Anyway, I have something to lay down that is not directly related to this catfight. Because looking at things, I think EC was a heavily Town-powered wagon by the highly unscientific method of having decent-to-good feelings about nearly everyone on it (who're still alive) and the other fact that EC was frigging scummy and bordered on my 'throttle if he turns out to be scum' meter. Probably there's a blindspot in there but I'd be extremely unsurprised if there were two scumbags off the wagon. That's Ojanan, Chess, Nacho, and Rufflig.

Oj's vote on Hiraki was kinda pathetic. I'm under the impression that Oj is generally not pathetic in her town play (quite the opposite). But.
Ojanen wrote:There is 1-2 scum in the Jack wagon subgroup Hiraki, Plum, Cookie. At least one scum took a clear anti-Jack position. I have strong distate for each of their votes.
Fate wrote:
chesskid wrote: You base your townreads off people sheeping you, and it makes you fallable, bro.
No, it makes me an unstoppable force that forces scum to do as I say and wagon with me if they want a town read.
The chances of a scum sheeping Fate go down in the immediate future of that post (wagon at that point was Fate, Spy, Hiraki).

Vote: Hiraki

I would vote Hiraki>Plum>Cookie atm.
Cookie is posting total rubbish but the quiet one's are fishier, there's at least one genuine moment of exasperation with cookie.
That's kind of NOTHING about her main vote of the day, and apparently she had access problems but this is very weak. Cookie was at 5 votes at the time. Completely ignoring the issue of the fact that one of her scumpicks, reservations or not, was a huge wagon and voting someone who had no votes smacks of avoiding a wagon on purpose.

Chess is just. Being nigh impossible. It's one of those vicious things where you think the guy is Town specifically because he's playing in such a completely anti-Town way, and of the four guys I mentioned above I, against my will, feel best about him. Urgh. The spam-happy casualness is very not scum, kinda analogous to Spy offering himself up for a Jack lynch - rings Town even though the play itself makes you want to scratch you fingernails down the computer screen (sorry bro).

Nacho has not posted like anything. Regarding the SpyreX vote from him I have just this to say:
SpyreX wrote:Did you just vote FOR me and then ask if it goes the other way if you can have my vote?

Is that what I see there?
And then he just lurked. Lemme do a quick search . . . he was around that whole freaking time? And posted this? And never commented on WHAT?

You know, dammit, I was going to make a big deal and get up to a crescendo and vote Ruffles because seeing him screw around with Chess' words brought to mind how he stuck his toe in the waters and then quickly leaped back to vote Fate for a case which he admitted was fulcrumed on a post taken out of context but kept pressing it anyway and made accusatory statements about Fate's (fake)hammer posts and generally seemed like he wanted to avoid getting saddled with any wagon-blame and if possible pin it on someone else. So I was going to say that, say that Ruffles screwing around with Chess' wording regarding Vigs and Zang and Fate and such was just icing and vote to lynch.

But you know what? The more I think about it, the more confident I am that camn has the right idea here.

VOTE: Nachomamma8

I endorse that. Right there. I dunno about any history with him and Fate and I don't care. That complete avoidance of the wagon by AVOIDING THE GAME is the money shot.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Plum »

Chess, if I had any reason to believe you were interested in convincing me of your position, I'd be glad to listen. But somehow I'm not seeing that happening.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Plum »

Ojanen, my sincere condolences.
The Rufflig wrote:@Plum: You know how everyone commented on how Jack's play this game is usual for him? Mis-repping is usual for me. It's my thing. I'll give you a couple recent examples one as me scum and one as me town, you can search out the rest if you wish.Newbie #1020 (Scum) Newbie #901 (Town)
Are you freaking kidding me? I mean. What. No seriously, if you really truly intentionally misrep people in your cases as Town and acknowledge that, how do you expect to catch scum OR convince anyone that your scumreads are correct? Against my will I'll look into this and try to take it into account, but the BLOODRAGE at the idea of this sort of playstyle as a Townie's approach to scumhunting is overwhelming. Urrrgh. Do you mind at least
not doing it anymore this game
, assuming you actually are Town? Or ever as Town, for that matter? For that natter, in the Town game you link to I see misrepping used as petty revenge. I'm not endorsing that or anything, but I'm not sure I equate it with what you're doing here anyway. To be frank I'm just seeing excuses (similar to the excuses from the SCUM game you linked to).
Nachomamma8 wrote:Plum, do you have a strong town read on camn or are you just scared of her?
Decent Townread, as a matter of fact, mostly based on gut/post tone, especially where she replaced in.
SpyreX wrote:The rub-rub nudge-nudge case on Ojanen ending with a vote on nacho under the "hasn't posted about anything" (while true, but pot es kettle) is the easy push. This isn't a bus. Especially with Nacho's move starting out which I'll get to.
Nacho clearly
avoided
posting completely during the entire wagon. Between his last post Day 1 and the lynch were nearly four days and unless I miscounted 22 posts from Nacho in various games. While the entire wagon ran. Meanwhile he'd said little enough about the game in his four posts. Deliberately avoiding a game for days while important wagons run around and avoiding commenting altogether reeks of scum and scum tactics so hard that in-thread avoidance and tiptoeing around the wagon (like Ojanen) paled in comparison. And sure I wasn't doing the best job playing I ever have Day 1, but you know, you dust yourself off and such, and the fact that I wasn't that integrated into the game or whatever Day 1 has no bearing on how scummy Nacho's play was. At all.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Plum, why didn't you pay any attention to Jack today? Yesterday, you commented that the only reason that Jackscum didn't make sense was because EC was being scummier and the two didn't make sense as buddies, right?
The fact that Fate and others had some degree of confidence in Jack, and in particular that this sort of behavior was not out of the realm of town-Jack (and that multiple people said so, given that I recalled nothing of the sort from my personal experience with Jack) had something to do with the fact that he was not the first thing on my radar today. Mostly the fact that as a group the people not voting EC looked scummy in doing so (with to some degree the exception of chesskid, but that mostly on grounds of townread garnered elsewhere) turned me onto a different path of scumhunting to start Day 2. While I keep an eye on Jack, the above factors combined with the new sets of information generated by the flips are making me take seriously the new scumhunting avenues - one of which seems to lead straight to you.
Sotty7 wrote:Plum and The Rufflig are my strongest scum reads. Plum is on the outside looking in, her posts don't feel very natural at all. Then there is this that makes me think she was at least reading along and choosing not to comment heavily on the EC wagon apart from finding the time to tact her vote on there. Yuck.
I was waiting for someone to hammer EC for real, having added my vote and I think done what I could to get that wagon as thoroughly pummeled as I wanted. So it was nice to finally see Camn hammer, so I expressed it.

Nacho, I don't know
what
your 'little numbers game' is and I've seen it do nothing for me or the game or anything. So what's the deal?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”