Mini 1099: The Prisoner Mafia. Game Over.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Or you know it's because FATE WAS NOT VIGGED DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by camn »

UNVOTE
VOTE CHESSKID
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ if there was any doubt Camn was scum before, it should be gone now.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, to put in terms The Rufflig will perhaps understand:
If there is a vig out there who shot Fate, they should claim now so that we can lynch them for being so fucking retarded.
That would be how I "slipped" and revealed that Fate was the scum nightkill
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by camn »

Dear Scum, and All Power Roles:

Lets make a deal.

Let's all pledge that IF we have any night actions... we simply will not use them tonight, in exchange for us speedlynching chesskid right now.

That way we can all enjoy a nice game of mafia, without it penalizing the town.
So, like, if you agree... vote chesskid?
If he dies TONIGHT.. that is this thursday night... everyone submit No-Action, k?

Sound fair?

PS: Bad Vig. No Cookie.

PPS.. I only propose this because, looking at this playerlist, I would LOVE this game without chesskid. But WITH him, I feel like replacing out.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

@chesskid3: By which you are admitting that you are, in fact, not the vigilante. I feel much better about my vote now.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Eh? Where have I claimed to be, or claimed to not be, the vig?
#329 is a scumclaim, btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Fate, you have to sheep me d1.
Sucks, doesn't it?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also, protip camn: You replaced in, you can replace the fuck out.
Or we could just lynch you for the scum you are, and not have to worry about it.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by camn »

chesskid3 wrote:Also I'm pretty sure Nacho never kills Fate as scum, if he would confirm/deny that would be awesome, but camn is the play today.
PPS: I was going to actually wait for Nacho to respond.. but given his lurkiness and my intolerance of children.. I figure this should get pointed out.

Chesskid: your play is intolerable. In StrangerCougs game Nacho-scum kills Fate-town.
The most tasty part of this?
YOU PLAYED IN THIS GAME, MY SILLY LITTLE FRIEND

Let me quote SC's summation. I will snip the irrelevant parts:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Fate, who was a
vanilla townie
, has been run over on Night 3....
Nachomamma8, who was a
Mafia jailkeeper
, has been axed on Day 4....
chesskid3, who was a
post-restricted townie
, has survived the endgame....

NIGHT 3 ACTION

Nachomamma8 jailkeeps smargaret.
smargaret attempts to roleblock Fate, but gets jailkept and has no such ability anyway.
Nachomamma8 kills Fate.
Tasky attempts to kill smargaret, but smargaret gets jailkept and Tasky shoots blanks anyway.

DAY 4 ACTION

Antihero kills Nachomamma8.[/color]
Do you have any possible explanation for yourself?
Other than "I forgot" or "I am slow"?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hmm, point granted.
However Fate dying at night does not equal OMG NACHO MUST BE SCUM KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE.

You're scum, probably had a nice little chat in the QT last night about how you could frame Nacho tomorrow.
Like, after #329, anyone not voting you in their next post is either scum or stupid.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Spyrex. Get your ass in here. Dispense fiery justice.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by camn »

PS for the rest of the town.. That game ended just under a month ago.

And chesskid:
What is your explanation for YOUR post?

I was setting up a nice little talking-to with Nacho, but you DEFENDED him.
Why?
Did you think I wouldn't catch you in your lie? Did you forget a game you played last month? Or are you just so stupidly tunneled that anything I say must be a lie?

And trust me, when Spy gets here, you are going to need to go pick a branch off the tree out back, because you are behaving like a child. And after that shit Burnfire pulled on us last game, I will be damned if I am going to get run up by YOUR skinny little face.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

YES BECAUSE I CLEARLY REMEMBER EVERY NIGHTKILL CHOICE IN EVERY GAME I'M IN. SURE THING.

YOU WEREN'T SETTING NACHO UP FOR A TALKING. YOU WERE SETTING HIM UP TO CRACK UNDER PRESSURE TO GET ANOTHER MISSLYNCH.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You seem awfully confident. When Spyrex gets here, he's going to smash your ugly face in.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by populartajo »

populartajo wrote:
CHRISTMAS TIME MEANS VERY LITTLE ACCCES UNTIL 26TH. WILL PROB POST SOMETHING FROM MY PHONE TOMORROW
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Plum »

No no no and no.

Chess, you don't know how tempting Camn's offer is right now, and sad to say I don't even have a scumread on you. So stop flipping playing anti-Town for the heck of it. Dammit.

Anyway, I have something to lay down that is not directly related to this catfight. Because looking at things, I think EC was a heavily Town-powered wagon by the highly unscientific method of having decent-to-good feelings about nearly everyone on it (who're still alive) and the other fact that EC was frigging scummy and bordered on my 'throttle if he turns out to be scum' meter. Probably there's a blindspot in there but I'd be extremely unsurprised if there were two scumbags off the wagon. That's Ojanan, Chess, Nacho, and Rufflig.

Oj's vote on Hiraki was kinda pathetic. I'm under the impression that Oj is generally not pathetic in her town play (quite the opposite). But.
Ojanen wrote:There is 1-2 scum in the Jack wagon subgroup Hiraki, Plum, Cookie. At least one scum took a clear anti-Jack position. I have strong distate for each of their votes.
Fate wrote:
chesskid wrote: You base your townreads off people sheeping you, and it makes you fallable, bro.
No, it makes me an unstoppable force that forces scum to do as I say and wagon with me if they want a town read.
The chances of a scum sheeping Fate go down in the immediate future of that post (wagon at that point was Fate, Spy, Hiraki).

Vote: Hiraki

I would vote Hiraki>Plum>Cookie atm.
Cookie is posting total rubbish but the quiet one's are fishier, there's at least one genuine moment of exasperation with cookie.
That's kind of NOTHING about her main vote of the day, and apparently she had access problems but this is very weak. Cookie was at 5 votes at the time. Completely ignoring the issue of the fact that one of her scumpicks, reservations or not, was a huge wagon and voting someone who had no votes smacks of avoiding a wagon on purpose.

Chess is just. Being nigh impossible. It's one of those vicious things where you think the guy is Town specifically because he's playing in such a completely anti-Town way, and of the four guys I mentioned above I, against my will, feel best about him. Urgh. The spam-happy casualness is very not scum, kinda analogous to Spy offering himself up for a Jack lynch - rings Town even though the play itself makes you want to scratch you fingernails down the computer screen (sorry bro).

Nacho has not posted like anything. Regarding the SpyreX vote from him I have just this to say:
SpyreX wrote:Did you just vote FOR me and then ask if it goes the other way if you can have my vote?

Is that what I see there?
And then he just lurked. Lemme do a quick search . . . he was around that whole freaking time? And posted this? And never commented on WHAT?

You know, dammit, I was going to make a big deal and get up to a crescendo and vote Ruffles because seeing him screw around with Chess' words brought to mind how he stuck his toe in the waters and then quickly leaped back to vote Fate for a case which he admitted was fulcrumed on a post taken out of context but kept pressing it anyway and made accusatory statements about Fate's (fake)hammer posts and generally seemed like he wanted to avoid getting saddled with any wagon-blame and if possible pin it on someone else. So I was going to say that, say that Ruffles screwing around with Chess' wording regarding Vigs and Zang and Fate and such was just icing and vote to lynch.

But you know what? The more I think about it, the more confident I am that camn has the right idea here.

VOTE: Nachomamma8

I endorse that. Right there. I dunno about any history with him and Fate and I don't care. That complete avoidance of the wagon by AVOIDING THE GAME is the money shot.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The problem with camn having the right idea is that SHE'S SCUM
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by camn »

Ignoring the troll.. Ignoring the troll.. Ignoring the troll...

UNVOTE
VOTE : NACHOMAMMA

Nacho: can you sum up your history with fate? And your day 1 play? Thanks.

Ignore the troll.. Ignore the troll.. Ignore the troll..
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by camn »

Ps: sorry Zorblag. It's just a phrase we use on the internets! Nothing personal...:(
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Plum »

Chess, if I had any reason to believe you were interested in convincing me of your position, I'd be glad to listen. But somehow I'm not seeing that happening.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hiraki's first post in thread was enough to earn my vote.
Camn's play has been nothing but diversion diversion diversion.
This nacho thing is either a nice framejob or a bus (I don't know which), but I'd like to cash in my sure thing and lynch camn.

Not to mention the "hey let's all do nothing tonight" is NOT SOMETHING TOWN WOULD EVER SUGGEST NO MATTER HOW ANNOYING SOMEONE WAS.
Because scum wouldn't go along with it. Only way the plan works is if Camn is scum.

Not to mention sheeping TheRufflig on obvious bullshit?

Seriously what about her play IS NOT SCUM?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Jack »

no reread or comments on people who looked scummy in my review after the flip, but a big FOS for ruffligs awful posts today. THE SCUM KILL IS OBV FATE AND NOT ZANG
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by camn »

Agreed.
Though that is pretty self evident.

Any other thoughts?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah explain sheeping the rufflig plz?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”