Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Zang »

Smargaret wrote:It was a pokemon-themed game, and I know absolutely nothing about pokemon. I think bv was actually a player in that game, though.
Well in the pokemon universe, there are multiple types of each pokemon. Even in the Fringe universe, there are 2 versions of most characters. But there is only one Peter Bishop.
Doombunny wrote:Lies... I've seen anti death millers before (Scum that appear as town when they die). If they can "confirm" dead scum then they can do the same to alive ones. It's called a bastard game for a reason. Nevertheless, I beleive your claim.
This is different because I'm not dead. Having scum appear as town after the death can change the game, but an alive on would almost completely ruinthe towns chances of winning.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zang wrote:This is different because I'm not dead. Having scum appear as town after the death can change the game, but an alive on would almost completely ruin the towns chances of winning.
My point wasn't about how unfair it would be, it was about how it is possible that we have a mod-confirmed scum and that while you are basically 99% clear, you're not 100% because there's always that chance of the mod including a role such as that in a bastard game (ephasis on bastard). I am willing to say that you're confirmed unless there's other evidence otherwise due to how it would be unfail to the town assuming every member of the town is telling the truth about their roles. This conversation is basically pointless and distracting from the town so I'm willing to drop this.

Also, I like how bv has been posting in other games but not this one...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Zang wrote:This is different because I'm not dead. Having scum appear as town after the death can change the game, but an alive on would almost completely ruin the towns chances of winning.
My point wasn't about how unfair it would be, it was about how it is possible that we have a mod-confirmed scum and that while you are basically 99% clear, you're not 100% because there's always that chance of the mod including a role such as that in a bastard game (ephasis on bastard). I am willing to say that you're confirmed unless there's other evidence otherwise due to how it would be unfail to the town assuming every member of the town is telling the truth about their roles. This conversation is basically pointless and distracting from the town so I'm willing to drop this.

Also, I like how bv has been posting in other games but not this one...
If scum can be mod confirmed as town in this game then being mod confirmed as town means nothing. If being mod confirmed as town means nothing in this game then there's no point including a role that gets mod confirmed as town. I'd call him 100% cleared.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Mod confirmed means mod confirmed, 100% bastard free.

I'll prod Primate as requested but I'm too lazy to do a vote count right now.
:P
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by smargaret »

So assuming Zang's right, there's no way bv and I are both town.

VOTE: bv
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by bv310 »

Yeah. That's what I've been saying. You're scum.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Lol, was just trying to show something here and wasn't trying to distract the town (Hence why I said I'd consider him as 100% cleared). Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have said anything in the first place but ah well.

Also, Emp and bv aren't doing shit in the way of scumhunting right now... This needs to change ASAP...

@bv & Emp- Can you please provide cases on each other that isn't just "I have a guilty on him" "Nuh uh, you're lying". If you really want to convinse people to join you you're going to have to show them why.
@Emp- Who are your top scumreads other than bv and why?
@bv- Other than what you've said about smar so far, is there any other reasons you think she's scum?
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Post by Primate »

Not happy with BV using his kill before his cop ability. ATM It's my feel the scum is probably smarg though. When doing a gambit like this, a player isn't going to pick a role like peter bishop unless they know they aren't going to be counterclaimed. And the role helps, but honestly he could have claimed a bunch of stuff with the same effect, so why claim peter in those circumstances? If I'm missing something about the flavour please correct me.
Doom wrote:@Primate- So you're still not scumhunting and you're not explaining your sudden vote on HOMJ, kool.
1. Lil bit. 2. Honestly what was in that post was pretty much it. I can point out specific instances of him dismissing relevant arguments out of hand if you want, but I didn't have them in mind when I wrote that post and was working off a more generalized impression.
CDB wrote:As for rereading overnight, as I said earlier (but not clearly, I grant you), I started to reread overnight but stopped around page 9 because Day 1 was really fucking irritating - basically four or five players, almost all of whom are now dead and confirmed town, precisely all of whom annoying, bickering inanely and verbosely. It was doing my head in. I was really put off. I'm obviously going to go back and finish, indeed I read a few more pages since my last post, and this game is my number 1 priority at the moment.
That was what I thought at first. It gets even worse throughout day 2 until you start to actively hate the game and the players in it. (I'm joking a little).
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by Empking »

DB: Primate and you are my other top suspects.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Primate and you are my other top suspects.
Scumhunting=/=Saying who you're top scumreads are, I would like reasoning on these (You haven't posted next to anything on Primate so far and your case on me is more or less null since its obvious that me and HOMJ aren't scumpartners XD)

Also, answer my other question plox?

@Primate- Rereading you in iso, you said that you had role related reasons for voting HOMJ, care to share with the rest of us since I don't see how a lightning rod disproves there being a commuter.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Empking »

You and Primate have been my two biggest scum reads all game. Primate has still been lurking and not posting in a scummy fashion and his claim doesn't really alter that and your posts haven't stopped being queer just because my working hypothesis turned out to be wrong. I'm not going to continue with this considering.
Who are your top scumreads other than bv
Scumhunting=/=Saying who you're top scumreads are
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:Primate has still been lurking and not posting in a scummy fashion and his claim doesn't really alter that
I assume the 'not' was a mistake?
Emp wrote:and your posts haven't stopped being queer just because my working hypothesis turned out to be wrong.
Explain? Your reasons on me origionally were:
Emp wrote:1. DB had Hop as his to suspect but came up with a BS reason not to vote. (post 29)
Null because of HOMJ's flip

2. He's now done a complete u-turn on Hop. Defending him at every opportunity.
Also null

3. Hop's and DB's coordinated strikes to annoy me.
This could be valid if not for the fact that it's still as weak as it was when you said it

4. DB always generally agreeing with Hop but when asked about specifics always disagreeing with him.
Null

5. Hop's ignoring a point I made against him in order to leave it to DB to defend him about it.
This has to do with HOMJ and does not apply

6. DB defending him on that point.
Null

7. Hop changing his mind on that point quickly as soon as DB was on in order to tell him to pull a u-turn.
Does not apply to me

8. Until recently, DB and Hop coordinated to keep their votes off the same player today.
Null
Since most of my "queer posting" had to do with me being scumbuddies with HOMJ, your case is full of holes.

Also, answer my other question pl0x.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:42 am

Post by Empking »

That isn't my case on you. But:
1. Not null, there's still a BS reason not to vote him.
2. No because you've still done a complete u-turn on a player.
The same is true for most of them (just not 5 and 7)
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

[
VOTE COUNT 3.03
]

"I'm sure I'd remember something as exciting as human metamorphosis."

[
]
bv310
- Empking, Zang, smargaret

[
]
smargaret
- bv310
[
]
Empking
- Doombunny9

Not Voting: ChannelDelibird, Primate, TonyMontana

ATTN: Due to holiday plans, deadline has changed!

Day 3 will end on December 30th, 2010 at approximately 9:30 PM EST (Countdown here. Old deadline was the 29th.) or when someone is lynched.

With 8 present and alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

[
PRODS
]
ChannelDelibird in on V/LA until tomorrow. He will be prodded if he hasn't posted by Wednesday.
TonyMontana has been prodded.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:That isn't my case on you.
Then post one. "Your posts are queer" isn't much of a case. Anyway:

BS reason not to vote- What do you think I was trying to do here? Avoid mislynches because mafia and town should be all friends and happy and flowers?
u-turn-Again, what do you think I was trying to do here?
coordinated annoyance-This one may have some merit but as stated before, is really weak
Agreeing with hop-alright, I can see this as trying to buddy up with players
Defending-Yup, mafia defending people is a good move :roll:
Coodinated votes-Because mafia and town can coordinate really well...

Still want your case on bv...
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Empking »

DB: Do you really consider a player trying to get brownie points by cuddling up to a pro-town player who was the obvious lynch really unlikely?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:47 am

Post by bv310 »

DB, he doesn't have one on me because he knows my claim is true and he's scum with Smarg.

I'll try to get a few connections or something up by later on tonight, then we can lynch either Smarg or Emp, prove my claim to be true, then lynch the other one tomorrow, and hopefully call it a game (If one of my remaining night actions works the way I think it does. It's kinda vague.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Empking »

bv310 wrote:DB, he doesn't have one on me because he knows my claim is true and he's scum with Smarg

That makes utterly no sense.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:DB: Do you really consider a player trying to get brownie points by cuddling up to a pro-town player who was the obvious lynch really unlikely?
Alright, you may have a point here. I still want to see:

a. Your current case on me (since you said the one you provided isn't the current one)
b. Your case on bv
c. A reason why you haven't provided a case on bv so far
Emp wrote:That makes utterly no sense.
Then prove him wrong, make a case on him.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 am

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Emp wrote:DB: Do you really consider a player trying to get brownie points by cuddling up to a pro-town player who was the obvious lynch really unlikely?
Alright, you may have a point here. I still want to see:

a. Your current case on me (since you said the one you provided isn't the current one)
b. Your case on bv
c. A reason why you haven't provided a case on bv so far
Emp wrote:That makes utterly no sense.
Then prove him wrong, make a case on him.
That also makes no sense. The ability to make a case on a player is a scum trick. I've got one reason for voting bv, he obviously (from my perspective) scum. Now I could look through his posts with my cognitive bias firmly in place, making everything he's posted a scum tell but truth be told that's not the pro-town thing to do.

People should decide to vote bv or Smarge/Me on the following things.

Are you scum? (Then vote me)

Do you find Smarge scummier than bv? (Then vote me)

An idea: How about we No Lynch then Smarge kills bv, so we get rid of bv scum but we don't risk losing by lynching me or Smarge.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:37 am

Post by smargaret »

Problem: I don't know that I'll kill whoever I target.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Empking »

I think its a safe assumption .
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:03 am

Post by bv310 »

No, you won't kill me. You'll make me "disappear", then I'll turn up dead a few days in. You know, your scumkill.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Empking »

bv310 wrote:No, you won't kill me. You'll make me "disappear", then I'll turn up dead a few days in. You know, your scumkill.
Town bv would not think that would happen. Town bv would think such an action would see both myself and Smarge lynched and would know that scum-Empking or scum-Smarge would not do that. Scum-bv wouldn't think it through since he knows it isn't possible for that to be the case.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:An idea: How about we No Lynch then Smarge kills bv, so we get rid of bv scum but we don't risk losing by lynching me or Smarge.
This won't work. For one, we can't be completely sure that smar is insane and if she isn't, we're screwed if we do this. This plan also only works if smar is telling the truth because if smar is lying and is scum then they just kill someone else and leave bv alive and what do you know, we just lost someone without learning anything. Other things can go wrong as well such as a scum roleblocker.

I would like bv to claim his other powers at this time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”