Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Why does anyone want to leave moose alive after that? We really.want to let him vig boberz, assuming we.buy the power role claim?
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by brokenscraps »

moose200x wrote:
brokenscraps wrote:
moose200x wrote:You are going to die tonight.
Please explain.
I am going to kill him.
But why? What are you doing this for? Why are you posting these things? Why do you expect to live after posting these things?
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:45 pm

Post by AntB »

@Moose
One last chance to do something pro-town. saying your vig and going after boberz needs a serious come-back now.

@Werewolf
In addition to what I've said before, why have you only passed comment on beefster and not anyone else? What's your view on the moose wagon? I want a wider range of opinions from you...
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:19 am

Post by AntB »

@Dekes
This what you looking for?
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

boberz wrote: Hiraki is obv scum. He was one of only two valid wagons at one point and nobody joined the wagon. Obv scum. Whether or not you liked the case, it really is obvious.
Guys you really need to run with this.
No, it is not really obvious :/
What if he is town, and the town really didn't like his wagon? That would cause it to build slowly too...

But I am willing to be open to new ideas. If werewolf can come up with a few other people that are possibly scum, I'll be happy with him. Otherwise I'll rethink my few who I am fine with lynching today

10-11 hour back to back shifts at work are not fun. So I'll have a Driod though, so I should be able to look at this from work
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 am

Post by boberz »

The case was one of only two competing ones for a sizeable amount of time. If town were not moving in atleast one scum would have. If all scum were on Moose then it means the whole of town was paralysed and somehow prepared to keep random votes on.
Loads of people sat on the fence on hiraki. People refused to show reads on him. Nobody defended him (other than miyrita which I have already gone into) nobody offered anything.

Aside all the scummy stuff he has done the fact this wagon had nothing, when several people found various things bad is in itself bad.

---

If moose is a townalligned killing role and he kills me because of some kind of vendetta (even though I am actively pushing against his lynch) then he is playing against wincon and will be punished by the mod I imagine.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

boberz wrote: Maryita pops in now and again talks about some very old stuff then goes away again. Not happy at all.
And the misrep (as yet unanswered) of course.
First, I did answer the misrep. I didn't think it was a misrep. It came across as a veiled accusation. And I've already explained that my internet access is limited. You can't hold real life against me. Not to mention there has been very little happening in this game lately. I am
not
Hiraki's [replacement's] partner and I am a GIRL. You also have tunnel-vision.

Moose is vig-bait, not scum.
AntB wrote:@Werewolf
In addition to what I've said before, why have you only passed comment on beefster and not anyone else? What's your view on the moose wagon? I want a wider range of opinions from you...
/seconded
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:17 am

Post by moose200x »

AntB wrote:@Moose
One last chance to do something pro-town. saying your vig and going after boberz needs a serious come-back now.
I think either boberz or substrike is scum. I decided in my head boberz is scum. I am going to kill him unless new info pops up.
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 am

Post by brokenscraps »

moose200x wrote:
I think either boberz or substrike is scum. I decided in my head boberz is scum. I am going to kill him unless new info pops up.
Could you provide a case?
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:28 am

Post by moose200x »

brokenscraps wrote:
moose200x wrote:
Could you provide a case?
I can try man. But I can promise you 96.5% that it will lead to my lynching. I don't scumhunt like you people do.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:36 am

Post by moose200x »

I really don't have time right now. Let me just say this. Boberz is playing identical to when he was scum in a game we played before. Substrike is a prick. And is being extra pricky to me. Why would he be a prick to me? HMMM. 1, He thinks I am scum and is trying to get me lynched. or 2, He is scum and trying to get me lynched. His plan is simple. - piss me off, make me rage and townies go OMG OMG LYNCH . And if you can't tell I rage very easily. His repeated "moos" shows evidence of this.

And the moos thing does piss me. Fuck you substrike. I wish I had more than one bullet in this gun.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 am

Post by boberz »

Somehow Mariyta thinks I have tunnelvision when I just made a post criticising atleast four people. Did I call you a guy again, apologies if so. My point is that when you do pop in you comment on old things, if you have limited access then atleast be useful when you do turn up.
It came across as a veiled accusation.
Well there was a question mark, and when it wasnt answered I didnt follow through. IN fact it took three seperate questions from atleast two different people before an answer was found. So you are wrong.

Moos is just a fool and should replace out.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:07 am

Post by moose200x »

mod why the fuck is this ok that they repeatedly call me moos over and over when I've asked them to stop? for gods sack man, i got modkilled for calling a person a "Cock sucker" one time and yet these two continually mock me
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Beefster »

Dekes wrote:
Beefster wrote:I said "What are you hiding?" not "CLAIM PLZ". It was a rhetorical question.
Bullshit.
What answer would you expect from him but an elaboration on his softclaim?
None, because it was a rhetorical question.
Dekes wrote:- I don't like how your reason your suspicions in wiki scumtells like "overdefensiveness" and "chainsaw defense" who are either outdated, no scumtells in the first place or don't even apply here. An easy way for scum to feign scumhunting attempts.
Well excuse me for not using the right terminology. I suck at explaining myself.
Dekes wrote:- I don't like how you stay vague with your attacks, but you request others to be specific on several occasions. Double standards anyone?
I hate finding quotes. I'm far too lazy.
Dekes wrote:- I don't like how you expressed suspicion towards Substrike, yet you didn't vote him because you wanted to wait for a votecount. Fair enough. But instead of voting him after the next votecount, you pick on brokenscraps who had just made more or less a case on you. You add some more common wiki tells to your reasoning (buddying, fencesitting) and ignore Substrike. A quick way to attack your buddy and then deflect onto another target?
I forgot. And then brokenscraps caught my attention, looking more scummy.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Beefster »

Also note that my votes near the beginning really don't mean much.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Beefster »

moos
e
, calm down. If you are the vig, don't waste your kill on someone you don't like. It's horrible for the rest of us. If you are so pissed off, it would be best if you replaced out.
Get to know a meat boy
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:29 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Moose, don't be so hasty all the time, wait five minutes after completing every post and think "would this help the town, or will it increase my chances of getting lynched", a one-shot vig is extremely useful in a game with even numbers but you're kind of destroying your chances of living to night 1, if you really find this game too hostile to play then angered requests to the mod probably aren't the best plan, and if you find it that bad then you can always replace out.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:36 am

Post by moose200x »

Am I the only one who thinks boberz or substrike are scum?
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 am

Post by boberz »

Make a case on me moose, if you think I am scum.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Mod Note: I am not a babysitter. Play nice, please. Please note Rules #1 and #28.

moose200x wrote:
mod why the fuck is this ok that they repeatedly call me moos over and over when I've asked them to stop? for gods sack man, i got modkilled for calling a person a "Cock sucker" one time and yet these two continually mock me
While I can understand your frustration at the other players and their attitudes, I am not going to take action on anyone for anything that has happened in this thread
thus far.
On a related note, I also do not Modkill people for calling other players names, such as (but not limited to), cocksucker.

To everyone else: It's a matter of respect when a player does ask, politely, that you don't mangle their name. Please try to show your fellow players the respect that you would like to receive.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.09

Beefster - 4 - brokenscraps, Ant_to_the_max, Mariyta, werewolf555
moose200x - 2 - Substrike22, AntB
werewolf555 - 2 - boberz, Dekes
Ant_to_the_max - 1 - Mr Wright
brokenscraps - 1 - Beefster
Substrike22 - 1 - Lateralus22

Not Voting: moose200x

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: December 28

V/LA:

....what?

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Dekes wrote:
@mod:
Can you prod Mr. Wright, please. I saw him flaking out of another game so you might be hitting the replacement list very soon.
Done. Since this is Mr Wright's second prod, he has 24 hours to post here or be replaced.
....what?

boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:04 am

Post by boberz »

Moose, have respect for us as well in that case.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Dekes wrote: - After his predecessor is being called scum by two persons (and one of 'em was a misunderstanding), he immediately resorts to that awfully scummy "Don't judge me by my predecessor"
Actually, when you said
Dekes wrote:@werewolf
Welcome!

And what boberz said.
I thought you meant
boberz wrote:Can I ask you to sum up your main bif of case (contradictions particularly) with a couple of quotes and such like please.

I am not a massive fan of PBPAs without exlanation afterwards.

But I like your entry.
Of course you are scum unfortuanately.
(I am going to post tonight or tomorrow morning, my time)
I think that clears up my response.
In addition, you vote me using logic that others "already used" and not being in depth enough. Then you snub me after. This seems like rather poor reasoning.
My ideas on Moose
- he seems quite fed up with the game, but is now determined to kill his harrasers
- however since he is not bothered, I believe he might be terrorist or 1-shot vig
- perhaps we should wait for night to get a confirmed townie
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

I believe he might be terrorist
LOL, sorry, I digress.

Should have something up now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”