SMBM 1: IoBC GAME OVER! CONGRATULATIONS: TOWN AND KAMIKAZE!

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:53 am

Post by AurorusVox »

We do require people to nameclaim, but at this precise moment there is little need for DP to nameclaim. If we decide tomorrow that he's our lynch, then we ask for a nameclaim. Premature claims hurt the town, so if we can keep the amount of information that is given away limited, this is better for the town.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Mod: I will be V/LA until Monday
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Well, we have <24 hours now, so muh316, you have to make a convincing argument to quickly swing our votes off. Otherwise, then...well...give us something to remember you by. :P

Plan to read the wagon on muh and see who was genuine, who wasn't, regardless of flip
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Bunnylover, as AurorsVox said, we don't need DP to name claim because we only need to try to verify whether we believe his claim if he is going to be lynched.
Dana wrote: I already did read those again. I do not say anything about sheeping with respect to diddin, only that he echoed what some people said and often gave no reasoning at all. He didn't always follow the largest group that I know of. And that would be a pretty pitiful tactic for caught scum to employ. It doesn't really help me to pretend that I don't understand something, since I have to answer for it eventually or it will look even more suspicious
You complained about diddin's FoS's being for no reason right?
diddin wrote: FoS David for sheeping off Gollum
diddin wrote: This is the first time mallow has said anything about muh. At all. BAAAAAAAAH? BAAAAAAAAA!

Prepare an extra match for: mallowgeno
Does this explain why I mention sheeping even though you didn't say anything about it?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by muh316 »

This is actually the first game that I had to claim with a name. I didn't know.

Everyone, there was nothing wrong with my argument. It was all blown out of proportion. Sure I wanted a quick lynch but does that mean that I'm automatically scum? I didn't know how to respond to this other than trying to explain why I did this. My top scum player is Gandalf. Prana is lurking a lot and seems to try and keep off the radar with his short comments.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok. I agree that Dp doesn't need to claim his name character. Mainly because it would out a possible counter claim.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

muh316 wrote:Prana is lurking a lot and seems to try and keep off the radar with his short comments.
"Wah! Focus on the guy who called me on it, Wah!"

Because, y'know... I was "lurking" all through my V/LA wasn't I? Being as I only returned yesterday, and there's not been a great deal to comment on, and seeing your flip will help us plenty, I think we just need to hammer this thing home at this stage.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
mallowgeno wrote:The reason I'm voting for MS was stated in one of my
previous posts.
Too bad your a lying hypocrite.

There was no reason given in your last post, only that you were 'going back to your old vote'.
I didn't say it was in my last post did I? It said PREVIOUS post. Need glasses? brains? both?
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by mallowgeno »

Iecerint wrote:VOTE: mallowgeno

I think MG's suggestion that Muh's claim is legitimate is scummy regardless of Muh's alignment.

Why on earth is MG apparently voteless after all this rhetoric against him?
I cannot tell you why I think he's town atm.
muh316
muh316
Goon
muh316
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by muh316 »

PranaDevil wrote:
muh316 wrote:Prana is lurking a lot and seems to try and keep off the radar with his short comments.
"Wah! Focus on the guy who called me on it, Wah!"

Because, y'know... I was "lurking" all through my V/LA wasn't I? Being as I only returned yesterday, and there's not been a great deal to comment on, and seeing your flip will help us plenty, I think we just need to hammer this thing home at this stage.
How is my flip going to help you?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Well, this is a game of mafia, and you see... while we have information at the moment (which leads me to believe you are scum), we also can take information from who was on (or indeed off) a wagon regardless of someone's flip. It's the same way we would gain information on any flip. It's how you play the game.

The non-sarcastic response would be that you're scum and once you're lynched, and the night kill happens, we can look over who was defending you, and who was happy to just slide on the wagon and when.

Oh, and mallow, I notice you responded to MS, but failed miserably to respond to my post pointing out that you don't have a case on MS in the slightest. Want to actually respond to that or are you going to pretend it never happened and continue with the "I do have a case, I do, I do, I do!" stuff?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ Zdenek
No, but my case did include the fact that he
gave
no reasoning for his votes, which is what I say in the post you quote.
Gollum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Gollum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Gollum »

Iecerint wrote: @ Gollum --I think you're confusing me with someone else? I didn't think chk was faking a reading mistake, if that's what you're saying.
Master CHK "cought" that annoying wizard, Gandalf. Master Iceprint then
blindly
agreed that the wizard was evil. Master CHK then said his "catch" was a reading mistake but now master is arguing with him? We do not understand you master, was CHK's catch on scum wizard correct or was it a reading mistake?
Swiftstrike wrote:
Gollum wrote:
JF...are you saying you want the day to last longer?
Bad scummers want the day to end quickly so less time to slip scum. Master Jimfinn wants to allow us time to talk. Though we do not like his refusal to revote and his ISO seems not right. Mallowgeno is also not right.
I'm reading this and I'm not sure Gollum if you missed that Jim Finn unvoted CHK and then implied that he would have put his vote on MUH or that you though he unvoted MUH, because otherwise it seems that you are both arguing that it is a good thing to give us time to talk and that it is a bad thing that he did not vote for MUH.
We do not understand how Master JimFinn's not wanting a quick lynch on muh has to do with CHK? CHK was badscum and Master JimFinn wanted to lynch him but then he unvoted and we find it goodtown he wants to allow us time to talk and let DL kill Muh. What we didn't like is when he said he refused to revote, we were not upset with him for no voting in that post but it may have become necessary to revote him as JimFinn did in 468.
Swiftstrike
Swiftstrike
Goon
Swiftstrike
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:11 am

Post by Swiftstrike »

Gollum wrote:
Iecerint wrote: @ Gollum --I think you're confusing me with someone else? I didn't think chk was faking a reading mistake, if that's what you're saying.
Master CHK "cought" that annoying wizard, Gandalf. Master Iceprint then
blindly
agreed that the wizard was evil. Master CHK then said his "catch" was a reading mistake but now master is arguing with him? We do not understand you master, was CHK's catch on scum wizard correct or was it a reading mistake?
Swiftstrike wrote:
Gollum wrote:
JF...are you saying you want the day to last longer?
Bad scummers want the day to end quickly so less time to slip scum. Master Jimfinn wants to allow us time to talk.
Though we do not like his refusal to revote and his ISO seems not right.
Mallowgeno is also not right.
I'm reading this and I'm not sure Gollum if you missed that Jim Finn unvoted CHK and then implied that he would have put his vote on MUH or that you though he unvoted MUH, because otherwise it seems that you are both arguing that it is a good thing to give us time to talk and that it is a bad thing that he did not vote for MUH.
We do not understand how Master JimFinn's not wanting a quick lynch on muh has to do with CHK? CHK was badscum and Master JimFinn wanted to lynch him but then he unvoted and we find it goodtown he wants to allow us time to talk and let DL kill Muh. What we didn't like is when he said he refused to revote, we were not upset with him for no voting in that post but it may have become necessary to revote him as JimFinn did in 468.
I've underlined the sentence that seems a to be accusing JimFinn, as it follows one talking about him and you don't mention anyone else. Until the sentence after, so who should Jim have voted if not for MUH which is who he is otherwise implying that is who he would have voted for? Or was this not about him?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Iecerint »

IIRC, I thought it was a totally valid catch until I noticed that gandalf had already clarified what he meant by "role" in one of his posts (and before anyone had really pointed out that only that would make his comment reasonable).
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:50 am

Post by mallowgeno »

PranaDevil wrote:Well, this is a game of mafia, and you see... while we have information at the moment (which leads me to believe you are scum), we also can take information from who was on (or indeed off) a wagon regardless of someone's flip. It's the same way we would gain information on any flip. It's how you play the game.

The non-sarcastic response would be that you're scum and once you're lynched, and the night kill happens, we can look over who was defending you, and who was happy to just slide on the wagon and when.

Oh, and mallow, I notice you responded to MS, but failed miserably to respond to my post pointing out that you don't have a case on MS in the slightest. Want to actually respond to that or are you going to pretend it never happened and continue with the "I do have a case, I do, I do, I do!" stuff?
I said MS had posted only fluff posts with little value.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:11 am

Post by PranaDevil »

So... your entire case on him is "He's posted nothing of worth"... why shouldn't we lynch you tomorrow based on the back of the exact same reasons?
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Post by diddin »

PranaDevil wrote:So... your entire case on him is "He's posted nothing of worth"... why shouldn't we lynch you tomorrow based on the back of the exact same reasons?
^

Posting fluff is in Midnight's meta. He's really hard to read. However Mallow's attacking of Midnight for something like that is complete, total hypocrisy.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Bowser »

Good job not talking after the deadline. I'm proud of you.

End of Day 1 votecount incoming.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
SMBMIIIS: The War on Bleck's Army
is coming to a Mini Theme queue near you! 0/6 pre-in's taken.
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by Bowser »

THE FINAL INVASION LOG OF DAY 1

Antihero [0]
AurorusVox [0]
Bunnylover [0]
>>chkflip [3] GhostWriter, Zodiark13, muh316

curiouskarmadog [0]
>danakillsu [2] curiouskarmadog, Zdenek

DavidParker
>diddin [2] Gollum, danakillsu

gandalf5166 [0]
GhostWriter [0]
Gollum
Head_Honcho
horrordude0215
Iecerint [0]
jimfinn
Lakitu
Lowell
Lrdwhyt
>mallowgeno [1] Iecerint

>>Midnight's Sorrow [3] SwiftStrike, mallowgeno, DavidParker

mongoose [0]
>>>muh316 [12] Pranadevil, Midnight's Sorrow, Nexus, gandalf5166, diddin, AurorusVox, chkflip, Bunnylover, mongoose, Lakitu, jimfinn, SharkFinn

Nexus
Pranadevil [0]
>SharkFinn [1] Antihero

>SwiftStrike [1] Lowell

Zdenek
Zodiark13 [0]

Not Voting: Whoever hasn't voted

>Game Status and Deadline
>>Day 1
>>With 28 alive, 15 will burn the target to a golden crisp. The one in bold will meet their maker if time were to run out. If there are more than one bolded, that's where my random choice will burn.
>>Deadline is Wednesday, December 15th, at 7:00pm EST
>>With a total of 12 votes, muh316 has been lynched

>Replacements
>>Lrdwhyt is being replaced...
>>horrordude0215 is being replaced...
>>Lowell is being replaced...
>>Antihero requested replacement.

>Away Statuses

>Misc.
>>Tell me if the votecount is off.
>>The prodding application is having a hard time reading names. So prods will be available by request.

The result of the earthquakes and Smithy's cronies taking over the castle really brought dissatisfaction among the people. Nevertheless, they remain calm, and point claws and fingers alike at
muh316
and force him to Bowser. He looks at his latest victim with pleasure.

"Like chestnuts....ON AN OPEN FIRE!"

No key was in his pockets.

muh316 was torched with great pleasure. He was PA MOLE, TOWNIE
Last edited by Bowser on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Bowser »

There is no deadline until I get all the replacement slots filled. A massprod will go out when I've announced deadline.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Bowser »

Night 1 will end at midnight EST time. Those who have not been replaced by then will be modkilled.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
Bowser
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Bowser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Bowser »

mongoose was exploded by a lot of bombs. Good thing too, as he was >>>BLADE, A BUSDRIVER. A key sat in the wreckage.
gandalf5166's remains can be found everywhere. >>>BELOME, THE JAILKEEPER, would not see his cave again.
PranaDevil only wanted to live to see the end of this. >>>SHY AWAY, THE SURVIVOR, has lost the game. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!!
AurorusVox saw his life come to an abrupt end. We can feel relieved, though, as >>>SMITHY, GODFATHER breathes his last. A key sits near his corpse.
diddin was given a hero's funeral. >>>GENO, AMNESIAC TRACKER was no more.

Zodiark13 was a lively fellow, who wanted to bomb the world to ashes, or at least three people. >>PUNCHINELLO, KAMIKAZE exits the game with jubilation. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lrdwhyt is dead. No one really knows who he is, though, so it's best not to pay attention to him.
horrordude0215 fell in the lava during his sleep. No evidence of who he really is, so it's best to forget about it.

Flavor to be filled

Day 2, everyone. There is no deadline, as Christmas is just around the corner. I'll set up a deadline at January 3rd.

With 19 alive, 10 will burn the target to a golden crisp.
Last edited by Bowser on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's
BOWSER TIME!
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Wow. That's an insane amount of dead guys. At least one scum died in all that, and we don't need to worry about another anti-town player that was in this game.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by diddin »

Hail Lord Bowser!

Reverted due to the rules.
Last edited by Bowser on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”