Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Fate »

FAIL.

You also need to eliminate yourself from the scum suspect pool.

I want to hammer Dekes like I should have yesterday PLOX
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by Dekes »

As if there was a right answer.

And no, the only way to eliminate me from the suspect pool is by providing evidence why I think player X is scum. You judge me on my playstyle, not I.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Fate »

I can't read your playstyle, hence why you fooled me last time.

Also your "why aren't you asking me to hammer, Fate?" looks really fuckin weird right about now.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Dekes »

Well, look for yourself what I did or didn't do to move the game forward in terms of trying to find the last scum and compare it with what others did.

And did you read the whole sentence, particularly the first four words? I was hammered (pun absolutley intended) at that moment (don't let the somewhat decent grammar and spelling fool you). The whole letting three people asking me to hammer was a silly idea. I stand, however, by the fact that I would've liked to hear a claim by Uite. That's how I learned it and that's how I do it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Blah blah blah blah scum.

You would've liked him to fakeclaim a PR in a game where you don't have a NK, yeah I know.

IFFFFFF you were town you coulda hammered obvscum like a good boy since yOU BY YOU ROWN ADMISSION thought he was scum. Remind, WHO was your vote on at the time you said "hmmm should I hammer?" Wasnit it: KEEPING
ME
AT LFUCKING 1?!?: be honest now.

IFFFFFFFFF you were scum you would be afraid to hammer since I WAS ASKING JACK to hammer. You didn't want to incite my rage, and you were puzzled, "why aren't you asking ME to hammer Fate? why cant IIII get town points?"
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Dekes »

No, you were at L-2. Don't overdramatize here.

So why wouldn't I've just hammered if I had thought that would give me townie points from you? That doesn't make any sense.

At least you oughta take another critical look at CES before you throw down the hammer once CES and most likely don will have voted me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Fate »

If go back and catch you in a lie I SWEAR.

Because I was at L-1 for awhile, Zang unvoted then I was put at L-1 AGAIN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by Fate »

Dekes, Zang, Uite were on me.

Uite left his vote there the whole day.

ZANG unvoted to avoid hammer then re-voted like a clown.

And you?

With your "slow and reasonable" playstyle???
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Dekes wrote:
Fate wrote:I am a MASON, I am CONFIRMED TOWN.
UNVOTE ME.
There are no masons in a 7p game. Just like there are no jesters in a 7p game.
I may be drunk but if 3 players want me to hammer within the next 30 minutes I will (Fate, why did you only ask Jack to hammer?). Because I can't get over that one post where Uite said Jack HAS to be scum and yet voted Fate, who was the only counterwagon at that moment.

Btw, mod, I don't know if we need 'em, but are there deadlines?
I was L-1 AS OF THIS FUCKIN POST
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Fate »

Dekes wrote:*gasp* Fate lying? You got to be kidding me?

I so want to hammer Uite because of Nibbler cuteness and hammering being badass as it is. But at the same time there are three brain cells left who want me to wait for a Uite claim.

But remember, Uite, there's even less shame in a 7p game to trade one PR for a mafia so you better claim VT so I can lynch your scummy ass.

I'll give you till 2 p.m. GMT before I hammer.
I was L-1 WHEN YOU POSTED THIS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU WANTED D_J OR WHOEVER TO GET IMPATIENT AND HAMMER ME.

SO YOU COULD SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS FRIEND.

OHW AND THOSE POSTS I QUOTED HAVE THE BONUS EFFECT OF BEING THE SCUMMY AS HELL WEIRD COMMENTS JACK WAS TALKING ABOUT.

"so you better claim VT so I can lynch your scummy ass"

LOLWUT?

IF YOU ARE TELLING HIM WHAT TO CLAIM, WHY THE FUCK ARENT YOU JUST HAMMERING HIM>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Dekes wrote:No, you were at L-2. Don't overdramatize here.

So why wouldn't I've just hammered if I had thought that would give me townie points from you? That doesn't make any sense.

At least you oughta take another critical look at CES before you throw down the hammer once CES and most likely don will have voted me.
BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HAMMER WHEN I WASN'T ASKING YOU TO.

YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WOULD'VE GOTTEN TOWNIE POINTS FROM ME, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ ME.

IT MAKES PERFECT DAMN SENSE.

I WILL LOOK AT CES, SMILE, AND SAY "YOU DESERVE THIS WIN IF YOU'RE SCUM YOU COASTYMCCOASTTTTT"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Mass claiming is stupid. I'm assuming one of us prevented the kill; if they prevent another, we get an extra lynch.

P.S.
Vote: Jack
TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Fate »

RE-READ COMPLETE.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Fate »

Fate wrote:Oh yeah, sorry Jack I got my games mixed up.

Unvote:
Vote: Dekes

Jack if you're not voting Dekes when I scroll up, my vote's moving back.
IM STILL MAD ABOUT THIS BTW.

JACK YOU TOLD ME TO VOTE DEKES BUT YOU WEREN'T EVEN DOING THE DAMN SAME.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Dekes »

I was looking through myko's posts and he hadn't changed Uite's vote to you.

DJ wanted to hammer you for the lulz. Hardly threatening. And, again, I was drunk writing those posts. You won't believe me but that's just tough luck.

Look, I can't convince you I'm town here. I just can't. You'll keep on looking trying to find scummy bits in my Iso and naturally you'll find them if you're looking for them. You'll find them in anyone's Iso. All I'm asking is that you look at CES again and then make your call. And now that I'm writing this you were apparently looking in CES' ISO and trying to find something to clear him. That's just as easy.

You better have your game plan for tomorrow ready.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Re-reading your posts today I say a HUGE THING MISSING:

Mainly your suspicion of me as obvscum given my no lynch vote and attempt to be "confirmed" town.

Heh.

And now you're all "Fate you're town! LOOK AT CES!! LOOK AT HIM!!!"

Make a case scumbag, I looked through and he screamed town at every chance.

You think he's scum from POV cause you know your alignment? GO ahead and convince me. YOUR JOB NOT MINE.

My game plan for tomorrow:

CELEBRATION.

ONE MORE TIME WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE. OH YEAH ALL RIGHT

DON'T STOP THE DANCING.

ONE MORE TIMEEEEE

WERE GONNA CELEBRATE! OH YEAH. ALL RIGHT.

ONE.
MORE.
TIME.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Fate »

I lied about re-reading your posts today. I was mmainly going off memory.

NOW THAT IVE ACTUALLY READ THEM: LOLLLLLLLLL

YESTERDAY
Dekes wrote:Jack thought you were scum, too. And he made last minute case on CES. Your point being?

And fact is, he got lynched. With the majority of town behind his lynch. So your argument he thought I was scum proves absolutely nothing.

And scum motivation for no lynching?
Well, look at it this way: If you are scum and you have no night kill. What do you have to lose by no lynching? Absolutely nothing, because you know the cop can't catch you. Otherwise you'd rage at myko for a very, very, very long time. But on the other hand, what is there to gain? A lot of town cred for going with the cop's plan and quasi a guaranteed sheep vote from don.

Noted how excessively you defend yourself and justify your votes against my "desperate ways".

TODAY
Dekes wrote:I'm just happy you finally decided to resort to regular scumhunting instead of frantically trying to break this game with your cop role. That's definitely a plus. I still think the No Lynch was completely unnecessary but if it's lead us to everyone realizing that your role is now confirmed as paranoid, well, no harm done.

My vote will most likely go to Fate.
I reread the thread overnight. The case on CES is certainly stronger: practically coasting the whole game and with the fact in mind that scum would have to get four mislynches in a row after the Uite lynch on D1, avoiding the stoplight seems apparently to be the better choice for scum than being vocal and butting heads with the town, possibly making mistakes in the process. Add the sudden vote change on Zang D2 without questioning it after being sure Jack had to be Uite's scumpartner and the lazy backtracking on that ("I thought we had a C9 setup, why would I question the cop claim and cc?") and you have a solid case.

On the other hand, there's Fate. Like I said, there's not much incriminating stuff on him. I already listed what I find suspicous about him. However, he knows exactly how to play to avoid getting lynched, he's always being seen obvtown and unlynchable.
Also, there's gut and even probably a bit of personal pride playing a part in this because I'd much rather lose to CES than Fate (who doesn't?).
And by the way, I still don't think we are in MyLo today. Don't worry, I'm not gonna vote until everyone has had their say in this. But in a game with two paranoid cops there's a very high probability that one of the cops is getting lynched. And if we had mislynched on D1, the game would've already been over if we had lynched one of the cops on D2 and scum had one nightkill. Seems unbalanced.

So, that's it. Oh yeah, and one question, don: Why was it so important to you to keep your result to yourself yesterday and even for one more night when you obviously weren't ruling out a scum nightkill?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Dekes »

Made a case on him. Thought you had re-read.

And you could be scum, for all I know. I just don't know. Facts speak for CES, gut for you. Hardly scummy to be torn on who is the last scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Dekes wrote: Look,
I can't convince you I'm town here. I just can't.
You'll keep on looking trying to find scummy bits in my Iso and naturally you'll find them if you're looking for them. You'll find them in anyone's Iso. All I'm asking is that you look at CES again and then make your call. And now that I'm writing this you were apparently looking in CES' ISO and trying to find something to clear him. That's just as easy..
You'll keep on looking trying to find scummy bits in my Iso and naturally you'll find them if you're looking for them. You'll find them in anyone's Iso. All I'm asking is that you look at CES again and then make your call. And now that I'm writing this you were apparently looking in CES' ISO and trying to find something to clear him. That's just as easy..
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Dekes »

Exactly why one can't win an argument with you. It just won't happen. You'll make it look scummy when it's not in the slightest.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah your case on him was unacceptable.

It was generalizing his play "lurky and coating, posts one-liners" when THAT could just as easily describe his playstyle.

The case on you?
The jump from FATE IS GETTIN MAH VOTE

to

LOOK AT CES AGAIN PLEASE! IC ANT CONVINCEYOU IM TOWN.

to

YOU COULD BE SCUM "foralliknow"

CAN"T be explained away with playstyle.

THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS YOU GOT TEAMED UP WITH SCUMBAG UITE AND YOUR ROLE PM IS RED YOU DAMN TERRORIST.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Dekes wrote:Exactly why one can't win an argument with you. It just won't happen. You'll make it look scummy when it's not in the slightest.
YOU ARENT EVEN TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK TOWN.

YOU ARE TRYING TO TWIST IT.

YOU ASKED ME, YOUR
MAIN FUCKING SCUMREAD
TO LOOK AT CES.

YOU SAID YOU COULDN'T CONVINCE ME
WHO YOU "THOUGHT" WAS SCUM
THAT YOU WERE TOWN.

IF I WAS SCUM YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO CONVINCE ME, YOU'D NEED TO CONVINCE OTHERS I'M SCUM.

SIMPLE MAFIA PSYCHOLOGY, YOU SCUMSLIPPED.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Dekes »

What about CES' sudden vote on Zang without questioning the cop debate although he was 100% convinced Jack was scum?

Heh, see: You asked me, your main scumread, why I am town. I answered, it's not my job and you said FAIL. Then you kept on dragging me into trying to convince you I'm town, and now you're trying to paint me as scummy for it. It's you who twists things to your liking.

And with that I think that's enough again...this won't produce anything informative anymore (unless you want to answer the question about CES above). Guess the others have to decide and you'll have to see come tomorrow what it'll be.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Informative huh?

Do you think I'm scum or CES?

If you truly were "Torn on who the last scum was"

WHY ARENT YOU SCUMHUNTING ME>?

IM RIGHT HERE BITCH. COME AND GET ME.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”