Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Substrike22 »

Beefster wrote:
AntB wrote:
substrike22 wrote: It doesn't, he's gotta work for it.

@Lateralus
Sure why not... seeing as were going to need moose alive i'll UNVOTE: moose200x... My opinon on who later...
So you believe his claim, but the only reason you're unvoting is to keep him around? Strange.
Beefster I didn't say that, antb did.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:54 am

Post by boberz »

This moose alive to test him idea, wont work. He could be an anti town killing role, he could be a pro town killing role who breaks his promises (i have seen this before), he could be anything testing him will get us nowhere. I will prbably now move to a mosse lynch rather than a beefy lynch, just no quite getting the beefy stuff.
Ant_to_the_max
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Ant_to_the_max
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Ant_to_the_max »

Lateralus22 wrote: He's the abridged version of a plan I thought up. We should all vote for the vig selection tonight. Atleast a 9/12 majority. This is essentially a second townie lynch a the HUGE majority will greatly place more power in townie hands. Debating with myself whether it should be Beefster or a lurker, leaning on the latter. Here's the thing, since the kill doesn't affect the mislynch ratio an information kill is better.
I propose that we have a conditional statement attached to our statement.

If we lynch Beefster today, and he flips town, Werewolf should be killed by Moose. If he flips scum, then we should aim for someone else (have not made up my mind)

Reasoning is, if Beefster is indeed town, then the arguments against Werewolf are strengthened with tangible proof and he would be the next person I would want to lynch.

We need to agree to lynch someone that when they flip, we will gain the most information.
boberz wrote:This moose alive to test him idea, wont work. He could be an anti town killing role, he could be a pro town killing role who breaks his promises (i have seen this before), he could be anything testing him will get us nowhere. I will prbably now move to a mosse lynch rather than a beefy lynch, just no quite getting the beefy stuff.
But it could work as well.

Personally, I see us gaining more information with the Lateralus Plan than just lynching Moose
Apologies for falling off the face of the earth.
I'M BACK BABY FOR A LIMITED TIME*!
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:24 am

Post by boberz »

Hello, town wake up. It wont work, even if the right person dies we cant prove whether moose is town or not, but we wake up tomorrow with some dead people. Whats the point other than meaning we cant evaluate as much from today.

Just everyone wagon werewolf now please. That is all you need to do. Let's not set moose a little task. If there is a vig out there hit him. If he is a vig he should hit the most scummy player (probs beef but mariyta if werewolf is scum). Fine done, whateer happens moose is considered as the lynch the next day.

---

Move on.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

How about no?
It really bothers me that you have only been voting me based on what Hiraki has done.
Also, the only other person that voted me hasn't been on in some time.
Also Seeks had some blatant sheeping
Dekes wrote:*insert facepalm pic of your choice in here*

Unvote; Vote: moose
boberz wrote:Moose, replace out.

Dekes, dont let him annoy you, moose will die in this game at some point. Werewolf might not we need to get rid of werewolf today.
Dekes wrote:Right after my paragraph. Can you fucking believe that?
If he's a vig though rather than 3rd party or scum he will become a liability rather sooner than later.
Unvote; Vote: Werewolf
This is quite obvious sheeping.
After boberz says that he should change his vote, Dekes does, even though his statement seems to contradict itself. It seems like he is following someones orders.

In addition
this is what he said at first
boberz wrote:This moose alive to test him idea,
wont work
. He could be an anti town killing role, he could be a pro town killing role who breaks his promises (i have seen this before), he could be anything testing him will get us nowhere. I will prbably now move to a mosse lynch rather than a beefy lynch, just no quite getting the beefy stuff.
He suggests that we lynch Moose first because there is no way of finding out.
boberz wrote:Hello, town wake up. It wont work, even if the right person dies we cant prove whether moose is town or not, but we wake up tomorrow with some dead people. Whats the point other than meaning we cant evaluate as much from today.
ust everyone wagon werewolf now please. That is all you need to do. Let's not set moose a little task. If there is a vig out there hit him. If he is a vig he should hit the most scummy player (probs beef but mariyta if werewolf is scum). Fine done, whateer happens moose is considered as the lynch the next day.
I mean, it's not like you are starting to bandwagon me already.
Scum this game is boberz, beefster, and substrike
Beefster is being defended by you, you claim to "not understand" his wagon
Substrike blatantly sheeped you.
Leading me to believe you are scum. However, this hinges on beefster being scum.
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

Edit: Said Substrike and Seeks instead of Dekes
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by moose200x »

I am shooting boberz, town can fuck itself, I just wanna know boberz dies. And I will LOL if he flips scum. OH GOD I WILL LOL FOREVER! God I hate him so much.

I almost agree with werewolf. I thought It was substrike bob and hiraki not beefster.

Whatever. let's lynch substrike or bobster and I shoot the other and we all LOL to victory.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

Werewolf I said I didn't understand the wagon on you, not that I didn't understand the wagon on beefster. Also I nascent aheeped anything this game, so please reread my post on the previous page.

Also, why again are we letting this plan go through with moose posting crap like that?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Beefster »

Substrike22 wrote:
Beefster wrote:
AntB wrote:
substrike22 wrote: It doesn't, he's gotta work for it.

@Lateralus
Sure why not... seeing as were going to need moose alive i'll UNVOTE: moose200x... My opinon on who later...
So you believe his claim, but the only reason you're unvoting is to keep him around? Strange.
Beefster I didn't say that, antb did.
Weird. Something must've happened with the quote tool.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by werewolf555 »

Substrike22 wrote: Also I nascent aheeped anything this game
please clarify
I'm not dead yet
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by boberz »

He suggests that we lynch Moose first because there is no way of finding out.
No I didnt I said we shouldnt try and do some strange proof/test thing on moose (I maintain this) but I do think we should leave him alive because moose will die.

Werewolf there is clear OMGUS in your suspicion of me. People sheeping me does not make me scum.
Tbh the people sheeping are not doing it scummily.
In fact is sheeping scummy? probably not.

I have in no way called beefster town. I dont understand the wagon, we learn a lot not lynching him today.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Beefster »

AntB wrote:Also, I'm not keeping Moose around for long, I'm going with substrikes plan of using moose to double lynch, pending results, lynch him now or later...
Why would you be in favor of a "double lynch"?
And if you believe the claim that he is the vig, why would you want to lynch him later? Shouldn't we keep him around as long as possible if he's a town powerrole?

VOTE: AntB
This is a horrible inconsistency.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by AntB »

@boberz
If your so set on lynching werewolf why are you so bothered about us letting moose live? also because he's targeting you I would think you would want him out of your way..

@Beefster
He claimed one shot. This is why you read and not skim. Also, the quote was my bad.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by boberz »

If moose kills me he is both stupid and selfish and playing against wincon. I am not particularly scummy (I dont think) nobody has said so. If that is what he chooses to do he is wrong. But it doesnt decrease our number of mislynches allowed so I would rather lynch someone I am more sure is scum.
Substrike22
Substrike22
Goon
Substrike22
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Substrike22 »

werewolf555 wrote:
Substrike22 wrote: Also I nascent aheeped anything this game
please clarify
Haven't sheeped. Sorry, fucking auto correct.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Dekes »

@boberz
I don't agree with you that we won't learn anything from a Beefster lynch. In fact I believe we learn a lot from Beefer's lynch, probably even more than from a werewolf lynch (though it's hard to tell since there is neither a huge werewolf wagon nor a lot of stances on him). For example, if Beefster flips scum, I'm almost completely convinced Substrike is scum, too.

Put me on the side of being against directing moose towards a kill:
a) getting 9/12 "votes" on one person is just silly, it won't happen on D1
b) I want to judge moose based on the kill he chooses, not us. If he wants to see who everybody believes to be scum he can read the thread and can make his shot based on that
c) scum can work better with that info than town. If there are mafia RBs, docs or similar PRs out there, they can manipulate moose's shot

While I'm at it, I noticed Lateralus has been only addressing the moose isssue for a while now. His vote is on Substrike from way back. He said he's working on a catch up post, so let's see if that brings anything new.

@werewolf
Yes, I was blatantly sheeping boberz there. Your point being?

Boberz defence to me is as lazy as unconvincing. So I ask another question instead:
What do you think of Substrike? He was one of your main suspect early on, but you've dropped him completely since.

Guess, that's it for now.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Dekes »

EBWOP:
Last boberz should read Beefster.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Beefster »

AntB wrote:@boberz
If your so set on lynching werewolf why are you so bothered about us letting moose live? also because he's targeting you I would think you would want him out of your way..

@Beefster
He claimed one shot. This is why you read and not skim. Also, the quote was my bad.
Except for the part that he would be confirmed town at that point.
Get to know a meat boy
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by boberz »

News for everyone moose cannot be confirmed at anypoint tonight (or on almost any night.)
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:News for everyone moose cannot be confirmed at anypoint tonight (or on almost any night.)
How so? What if I shoot scum? That'd at least semi clear me.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by boberz »

you could still be third party, we would not definately know you were doing the shooting, and we cant let you through to lylo anyway.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by moose200x »

boberz wrote:we cant let you through to lylo anyway.
I don't see why you get to decide. I've been in lylo a few times and NEVER picked wrong as town.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Beefster »

moose200x wrote:
I don't see why you get to decide. I've been in lylo a few times and NEVER picked wrong as town.
Not helpful. You could be wrong at any time.
Get to know a meat boy
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by moose200x »

Beefster wrote:
moose200x wrote:
Not helpful. You could be wrong at any time.
I am just saying I can be a very good town asset to the town as the days move on.
boberz
boberz
Mafia Scum
boberz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by boberz »

Bollocks, you are not a usefull assett at any time. If you got it right you were either lucky or it was obvious, it cannot have been on your own merit.

You are a survivalist, which means you break one of the rules that every mod has, someone needs to grow the bollocks to take you on.

In fact. Policy.

unvote vote moose

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”