Mini 1102 - Rivertown Mafia (Game Over!)

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:08 am

Post by sorasgoof »

/confirm
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:44 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Yeah, TL, you ready to end RVS yet? :O

It looks like we have our first serious vote already, by the way, so maybe we don't need TL.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I'm starting to develop a ping on my scumdar in Oritz's direction. I feel like the vote on him was more serious than it should have been, and the reasons he gave were almost exactly the same as chamber's reasons. To me, the self-vote comes off as a "Hey, guys, this is still a joke! I'ma vote myself just like Umbrage did so you guys know that....! *looks around nervously*"

However, el simo's vote just
happened
to "randomly" fall on a developing bandwagon. Interesting, no? :?:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

ortiz1193 wrote:You are trying way too hard to make something out of nothing. That's equivalent to you taking a random RVS vote and calling me scum for it.
Hey, buddy. I'm not trying that hard at all. Looks like you're trying pretty hard to make it look like I'm trying my heart out to paint you as scum. Point is, to me, it didn't feel like your vote was an RVS vote. It felt like a real vote with secondhand reasons. If I were really trying hard, I'd have voted. That's why I said it was a "ping." People need to lrn2rd or lrn2cmrephend.

As for you, el simo, you said you were randomly voting. It's interesting how your "RANDOM" vote happened to follow the bandwagon. To me, it looks like you're trying to jump on the largest bandwagon and further it without too much (read: any) reasoning. How can you even say it was unrelated? It's interesting because it's too much of a coincidence.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:53 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Just posting to say I'll be V/LA until probably tomorrow afternoon or so.

Also, today's my scumday!
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Okay, I just totally do not buy what el simo is saying. I don't know how the vote could be random but the target wasn't. That makes no sense. That's like, "Guys, I really think we should nuke someone today. Why? Oh, no reason, but now that were doing it let's think about it. We didn't have a reason in the first place, but I'm sure we can throw something together after the fact."
vote: el simo
Also, you said the backtracking Admiral found regarding Umbrage earned him scum points. You seem to be riding Umbrage pretty hard, yet you moved your vote to ortiz due to little more than semantics.

If that didn't make sense, it made sense in my head, and I have a fever of 105 right now, so pretty much everything sounds good to me. I feel like I'm drunk...

I won't be posting tomorrow until later in the night, as family is coming over for dinner.

As for the answer to your question, which I can tell by the way you're asking it you're trying to make me contradict myself, it depends. The way I feel like you bandwagoned is NOT good. Bandwagoning has its place, and is not necessarily bad.

Pretty confident on el simo, people.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

chamber wrote:el simo makes perfect sense. A 'random' vote is never random. He's giving more meaning to the made up way we use it than I normally do but its within reason. Easy wagon is too easy.

Unvote vote Sorasgoof
for a bad 4th vote.
I really hope this isn't serious. You're using the fact that I was the fourth on the wagon as a reason for voting me, with no other reasoning? Awwwwesome.

If it were serious, you'd have pointed out the others who also do not see the reasoning behind his "random" vote.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

el simo wrote:Still waiting on Sora, Umbrage and Admiral to answer me.
Every time I see you say this, it makes me want to wait a little longer. Pestering me is not going to get me to answer your questions. I'm not the kind of person who answers every single little question like I'm a teacher or something, whether I'm town, mafia, or third party. Sorry.

I already answered you anyway. Not satisfied with the answer? Read a little harder; it answers your question. Did you think it was confusing? Huh, so was your whole fiasco over random voting/bandwagoning/whatever.

That being said, I can sort of see where you were coming from with the random thing, not that I like the way you went about it/worded it/(un)intentionally misled. I'm going to
unvote
for now.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

el simo wrote:Your answer provoked more questions sora. I'm not trying to make you contradict yourself I'm trying to get your understanding on bandwagons so that if I need to educate you on the subject matter I can do so, as well as defend myself from implied accusations.
To me, a bad bandwagon is when someone votes for little to no reasoning or for a lot of reasons that are obviously bullshit. Or bandwagons that look suspicious under the circumstances, such as your vote. To me, it truthfully looked like you were saying you were picking a random target and it happened to be the largest bandwagon at the time (I think).

A good bandwagon, in my opinion, is one that furthers the game positively, such as garnering discussion, votes that have solid reasoning behind them, or any other helpful motivation (as far as I can tell). Based on your explanation, your vote was a good bandwagon in my eyes, but the way I saw it, it was a bad bandwagon.

Is that good enough? I don't know what else to say.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Maybe I should look for bad bandwagons as a starting place for finding scum based on my own definition which I've put into concrete words for the first time just now. :D
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 am

Post by sorasgoof »

This whole group thing and the huge posts seem like very over the top ways of trying to make yourself look town, Pie.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Olinea, Pie: This is the same thing Pie did in GHM1, if I remember correctly. I'm not saying he's scum here, but everyone went along with what he said in GHM1, and the town lost because of it (his mafia team did too, but that's not the point :D) . Link for those who weren't in the game: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopi ... 99&start=0

Point is, I just don't want people to go necessarily go along with these groups Pie has made solely because he's...made them. Those are his (valid) opinions, but people looking at these groups should take other things into account, and not take them to heart so quickly (I don't know if people have yet).
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

ThirdKoopa's List

1. ortiz1193 - Neutral
2. el simo - Town (Slight read + Gut on this)
3. ThAdmiral - Neutral
4. Furcolow - Neutral
5. Umbrage - Neutral
6. chamber - Town
7. sorasgoof - Town
8. InflatablePie - ??? (You replaced an inactive person so...)
9. Olinea - ???
10. Cyberbob - Neutral (Slight scum read but this is really gut feeling right now)
12. TheLonging - ???
You have no scum reads at all, other than one "slight scum read" based on gut? I find that hard to believe. And how do you not have any read on Pie? He's been interacting with you quite a bit. What makes you think chamber and I are more townie than anyone else? Your reads are quite similar to Furcolow's reads...

Then, we have the horrible vote on Umbrage (who, by the way, is now a neutral read for some reason), the unvote, and the subsequent burst in activity after being called out. I was already becoming suspicious of you in your ISO5, but everything since then has made you the most scummy player in the game at this point, in my opinion.
vote: Thirdkoopa
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:08 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Umbrage wrote:
Unvote, vote: sorasgoof

He did the same thing to el simo earlier, then jumped off the wagon when the pressure turned on him. He's edging wagons along while keeping a low profile.
...Really, Umbrage? What pressure? That one vote? I wasn't worried about that, as evidenced by the way I treated it as a joke. Is it a bad thing I finally began to see what el simo was talking about? No. Then, based on my look at bad wagons (which I said I was going to do a while ago), I found ThirdKoopa. That, coupled with what I see as horrible made-up reads, I voted Koopa.

Maybe I should be voting you for phrasing the above to make me look scummy. I didn't "jump off the wagon," implying that I did so for no reason. There was no pressure. The el simo vote was due to a misunderstanding. The Thirdkoopa vote has completely different reasons behind it.

And is mafiascum full of people who can't read, or more accurately, can't understand writing? Umbrage, I said we shouldn't listen to Pie solely because he makes big posts/is making these groups. I went on to say that they are valid opinions, and we should take our own opinions into account (i.e. don't solely rely on Pie's stuff). So, hey, continue misrepping.

tl;dr: GTFO and lrn2rd
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 am

Post by sorasgoof »

ortiz1193 wrote:^^good vote.

I'm content with my Umbrage vote at the moment, but TK is pretty scummy and I've had a bad feeling about Soras for a while. I'm really confident at least one of those 3 is scum. I'm gonna reread the 3 of them because I think I might prefer one of the other two lynches over Umbrage. Also, not sure what to think of CB. I get the scummiest vibe ever from him but I don't know if he's actually scum or if it's just his playstyle.
Ohhhhkay, now that I have a vote on me, you've all of a sudden had a bad feeling about me for a while. I see.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Uh, Pie? You're changing your vote from someone you say you are 100% positive is scum to someone who is just a suspicion? What is wrong with this picture?

Umbrage, please go play something else that will accept you being ridiculous. People like you are so annoying. "Lemee just take everything he says and put a scum spin on it!" I have posted
nothing
in this game with any intention of "leaving a backdoor open."

I can't say I felt this game was going to go any differently than any other. One look at the games on my wiki will show you that EVERY DAMN DAY 1 people turn absolutely fucking stupidly idiotic and latch on to me for no good reasons, then the town follows along. It's cool. I guess you could say my Day 1 meta is to do what I'm going to do, and draw out the scum.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

ortiz1193 wrote: Also, I don't like his reactions to suspicion being placed on him. His reactions to Chamber early in the game, the last vote on him, and my post just don't read well to me. He just comes off overly hostile in those posts.

+I think TK is the second wagon he jumped on (I think he was on one earlier when chamber voted for him), which isn't necessarily a scumtell, but still worth mentioning.
I tend to become hostile towards what I see as stupid people who won't listen to reason/vote for stupid reasons and people follow along.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:53 am

Post by sorasgoof »

No, this isn't scummy. You're making it look scummy. I don't know if you've noticed, but I do this all the time. I just can't see people who attack me for the reasons they do as town/not scummy. It's just how it is.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Umbrage wrote: sorasgoof: Has yet to make a decent defence other than "everyone is trying to make me look scummy". At least 3K cleaned up his act somewhat. Soras is just doing some weird Appeal to Paranoia stuff. CONCLUSION: Still like where my vote is.
I've tried to, but no matter what I say, you guys slam your hands over your ears and eyes and yell "NO!!"

Sometime today or tomorrow I plan on going through and definitively disproving every bullshit thing you guys have said. It'll be easy, I assure you.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:50 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I don't like how people have this thing where if you attack your attacker for attacking you, you're scummy. ESPECIALLY when the reasons for the original attack are stupid. Pie, what if I do think you're scummy? What, my friend, is wrong with that? Oh, you've attacked me already, I guess I'm not allowed to think you could POSSIBLY be scum.

Also, don't do that inb4 thing. That honestly makes people more scummy in my eyes, regardless of who it is. You can't say "inb4...X" and have that negate what I WOULD have said.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I was going to point out how scummy Umbrage was over the past few posts of his, but you guys have covered that pretty thoroughly. I wouldn't want to say anything about it, though, because it'd be parroting. So I'm just going to not say anything about it. And I won't vote him, either. That'd be jumping on a bandwagon. I can't unvote, for that matter. That'd be jumping off a bandwagon. So, to myself, I'll just note that he is becoming more scummy. Right. Oh, wait, I better say SOMETHING, because then I'm lurking, and under the circumstances, that's "dropping under the radar" after having suspicion put on me. Oh, great, I'm really in a bind now.

Can you guys see why I get so fed up with you all? Anything I try to do, with valid reasoning or otherwise, the above paragraph is how I feel. And didn't Fugitive say the ones who post MORE have more suspicion put on them, to whoever said the opposite?

Can you guys just lynch me and get this over with? >_>
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@el simo: It's because I'm a Jester.

@Pie: I don't really care about townie points.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 am

Post by sorasgoof »

@Thirdkoopa: To me, it could be a scumtell, because when I'm scum, I always lurk/threaten to ask for a replacement. :D
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I second Furcolow's post.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:21 am

Post by sorasgoof »

@Pie: More important things have come up than defending stupid arguments in a mafia game. They're SO stupid, I don't even remember what they are. So, no. I probably won't do it anymore. Lynch me if you wish.

@Fugitive: I am agreeing with Furcolow's feelings in his post. It's like, who even cares anymore.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Hell, hit me with all three. Stick me in the gas chamber, too.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

el simo wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Hell, hit me with all three. Stick me in the gas chamber, too.
Stop fucking crying I'm the ONLY ONE voting you ffs. Stop being a hopeless bum and play the damned game. You signed up for this now see it through.
People like you make me not want to play this game.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive: You want to know why I want to be lynched? I guess I want to show everyone that people make up "scum tells," because I'm not scum. You know that "whiny scum meta" you talk about? That doesn't even apply here, anyway. When I'm scum, I don't even play the game at all. I lurk for days or weeks at a time. I threaten replacement. I'm just pissed off in this game, mostly at people like el simo and Umbrage that have some sort of elitist attitude; I think you guys deserve to learn a little about the game and rethink everything you think you know. Lynch me, see I'm a Vanilla Townie (yes, that's my claim. inb4 scum claim), feel stupid.

If I'm lynched, DO NOT let anyone say anything along the lines of, "But he was acting so scummy! I was sure he was scum!" I'm sure many people will do this, and if you REALLY look at my posts, you'll see they weren't really so scummy after all.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOTP: I think I've done my job as a Vanilla Townie, anyway. Like I said before, check any of the games on my wiki; I am a scum target every Day 1. I tend to draw people out with my Day 1 play, so before you start telling me to play the game, think about what I may have contributed under the surface/behind the scenes.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

sorasgoof wrote:think about what I may have contributed under the surface/behind the scenes.
Oh, and under the hood.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

umadbro?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

el simo wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
el simo wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Hell, hit me with all three. Stick me in the gas chamber, too.
Stop fucking crying I'm the ONLY ONE voting you ffs. Stop being a hopeless bum and play the damned game. You signed up for this now see it through.
People like you make me not want to play this game.
People like YOU make me want to run around Bosnia shooting everything that breathes.
Let me rephrase this: People like you make me play the way I do.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive: I know it's neither productive nor mature. When people tell me to "stop fucking crying" and to "stop being a lazy bum," I don't react positively.

@el simo: I'm not scummy, first off. People like you make me 1) not want to play the game and 2) not want to take the game seriously, because I can't have fun when people like you are in games I play in.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

sorasgoof wrote:@Fugitive: I know it's neither productive nor mature. When people tell me to "stop fucking crying" and to "stop being a lazy bum," I don't react positively.

@el simo: I'm not scummy, first off. People like you make me 1) not want to play the game and 2) not want to take the game seriously, because I can't have fun when people like you are in games I play in.
Oh, it was a "hopeless bum." That's even worse.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

The thing is, I KNOW if I try to defend myself, you guys are going to shoot it down. You guys already have it in your heads that I'm scum, so even IF I come up with a spectacular defense, it's not going to change your minds. MAYBE I will have a defense point by point and a scum list up tonight, more PROBABLY tomorrow, and don't hold me to it, because I'd rather play Black Ops then catch a whole bunch of flak in this game.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Okay, Pie, don't play in a game with me again. :cry:

Ortiz, that was an
awful
post.
HoS: Ortiz

There's like a 55-60% chance I'll have a list up tonight.

Can we vote for an extension? Now that I feel like you'll listen to me, I kind of want to voice my opinions. Before, I was like, what's the point? But if el simo can listen to what I have to say, I think I might want to do this after all.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Umbrage wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Okay, Pie, don't play in a game with me again. :cry:

Ortiz, that was an
awful
post.
HoS: Ortiz

There's like a 55-60% chance I'll have a list up tonight.

Can we vote for an extension? Now that I feel like you'll listen to me, I kind of want to voice my opinions. Before, I was like, what's the point? But if el simo can listen to what I have to say, I think I might want to do this after all.
THE GREAT SORASGOOF MAY GRACE US WITH HIS THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ALL MUST REJOICE AND WORSHIP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, YOU are not to play with ME again. You are a useless waste of space. If it was up to me, you would be banned from this site. Now either play this game or get the fuck out of here.
Buddy...chill the hell out. You don't even know. Don't ever talk to me like this again.

3/12 done on my game review/whatever you wanna call it.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: And you get mad after I say I'm going to do what you guys have been wanting me to do this whole time? Bipolar much? Who the
hell
would WANT to play with you? You're no better than me, especially since this is really the first game I've ever acted like this, for reasons that you don't really need to know (personal, amount of time available, other stuff). Generally, I'm a decent mafia player. This game is an outlier, as almost everyone else here can tell you.

4/12 done. :D
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh, I have words. Still working on something.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Pie: >____> I mentioned el simo because he was one of the ones who was getting most fed up with me. I was saying that if even he wants to hear what I have to say (I was already making a post at that point), maybe what I have to say is important after all. I'm not creating this post FOR el simo.

If that all makes sense.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I am through Pie on the list in the OP. If I'm not done by 11, when I get off, do you want me to go ahead and post what I have? I'll probably be almost done by then.

@DIDDIN: Umbrage is being replaced. I want an extension.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

I've been working on this for about an hour and a half or so (I guess) without reading anything from about post 556, other than Umbrage's farewell. I basically went through and ISOed everybody, and gave my honest opinion. I expect you guys to chew this up and spit it back up for me to chew up and spit back (EW), so go ahead. This is actually the first time I've ever done anything like this, so I'm sure some parts of it are not going to make sense and could perhaps contradict itself. Ask questions, and I will do my best to explain.
1. ortiz1193- Was a fairly neutral read until his last post, now a large scum suspect.
(Scum)

2. el simo- Don't necessarily agree with his points of view/don't really like the way we've been interacting. However, he kept his composure during that whole "random" thing, and after an explanation, I don't think he's necessarily scummy.
-Question: Why do you think my unvote on you is scummy? You used it as part of your case on me (or at least as part of your vote), but in your ISO27, you said you felt comfortable with an unvote on Ortiz because you felt like he understood you. I finally understood you, and my unvote earned me suspicion? What the fu...
-Just noting a connection between Furcolow and el simo. NOT SAYING THIS IS NECESSARILY SCUMMY.
-WOW. Everyone read el simo's ISO51. Does that not sound EXACTLY LIKE ME? Except he's defending Furcolow for it? I don't even...His ISO63 is much the same.
-Seems very interested in TK..
(Anywhere from leaning town to leaning scum, actually. Hard for me to get a read at this point).

3. ThAdmiral- I don't remember anybody saying anything about THAdmiral, actually. I'm getting townish vibes from him, and no, not just because he said he thinks I'm town. Maybe it's just the fact that he needs to post more; the town read isn't solid, and I'd need to see more from him to lean far in either direction.
(Neutral leaning town)

4. Furcolow- Claimed Miller, correct? The way he is acting makes me think he really is a Miller. Claiming Miller early in the game does have a town motivation, as it keeps investigative roles from investigating him. In fact, I did this same thing in the last game I played in (I WAS a Town Miller). Overall, seems like a solid town read to me. I like his content, such as ISO39 and ISO40 (the confident way in which he delivers it is giving me town vibes). However, the claim does make me want to keep an eye on him, just because of the nature of the claim.
(Town)

5. Umbrage- Boy, where do I even begin? Extremely hostile for no real reason. I never have liked his completely horrible case on el simo in his ISO9. I also very much dislike his ISO23. That reaction is awful. Also, what was that about a Mason claim? Where did that come from? I don't like that, either. Connection between Cyberbob and Umbrage established in ISO24. ISO25: Detached? What does that even mean? Like, not caring? ISO26: You don't care to play with people "spouting off slurs?" Oh, like you? >_> *Not part of my read, just annoying* ISO29: Hahahahah. Ha. *Not part of my read* ISO31: Misrepping me all the way. I had no intention of anything you said. Then, in your next post, you say that wagoning is fine, while wagoning without reasoning is not. You were suspicious of me because I "wagoned" TK, even though I gave reasoning. Therefore, my "wagon" should have been okay. Also, I don't like your read on Cyberbob in ISO34. You said he was the most town player in the game, yet you wouldn't weep at his lynch? What the I don't even... Then there's the whole voting Fugitive despite thinking he softclaimed. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. You're voting someone who you think is trying to softclaim? Okay. In your ISO38, you say you would most like to lynch Furcolow, despite all the stuff you did with me in your previous posts. Literally seven hours before, you liked where your vote was on me, then you say you want to lynch Furcolow (yet you DON't move your vote). THEN, after being sort of called out by Pie over the Fugitive softclaim thing, you vote Fugitive. I REALLY do not like this part AT ALL. That was an AWFUL vote. Woooow. ISO45 has you moving your vote to Furcolow. This is so...okay. After all of this, you still don't have your vote on me. Why? You still think I'm scum, yet your vote is on Furcolow.
(SCUM)

6. chamber-bad vote on me in ISO17 (I feel like it was a bad vote because he Voted me because I was the fourth on the wagon). Up until this point, I had a feeling that his posts didn't really have any content at all, despite what he says. He hasn't posted enough for a great read, like THAdmiral. I'm getting an "airy" feel from his posts, if that makes sense.
(neutral)

8. InflatablePie- I hate the groups thing. I don't see a connection between most of those groups. What I REALLY don't like about IP is the way he says he's 100% positive on TK and moves his vote to me without any clear new reasoning/content. He commends Umbrage on his reasoning, and it looks like he blatantly bandwagons. Then, Pie says how he is becoming unsure on TK. I thought you were 100%? I'm starting to see a connection between IP and Fugi, also. I'll show you the examples of that if you ask for it. I want to get this whole thing over with tonight. ISO33: I DO care if people find me scummy, actually. I WANT to win, and when I feel people are voting reasons I feel are unjustified, I get bitter. ISO36: Woah, back to TK. So, you were 100% on TK, you move to me after bandwagoning with Umbrage, you say you had a bad (or at least lackluster) case on TK, then you move back to TK. You say it's because you're feeling worse about Umbrage, but I don't know if I buy that. This whole situation with Umbrage, you, TK, and me is scummy, in my opinion. THEN HE VOTES UMBRAGE. I don't get it! WHO ARE YOU MOST SUSPICIOUS OF? Somehow, I jump back above Umbrage even though I wasn't doing anything differently than before, and now TK is only an FoS. I'm genuinely confused.
(leaning scum to scum)

9. Olinea-I'm feeling him as town, as well, though he was been completely flying under the radar. I think Olinea is one of the only players who hasn't had any suspicion placed upon him. I like his content, especially concerning TK and Umbrage

10. Cyberbob- I can't believe no one has said anything about his ISO24. What is with those reads? Then there's a bad vote on Thirdkoopa. A BLATANT bandwagon. "duck duck duck duck duck duck goose Unvote, Vote: Thirdkoopa" REALLY? It looks like you think Umbrage and ortiz are scummier, yet you vote TK, presumably because that was the biggest wagon at the time. I mean, come on. Your ISO38 is where I get confused, really. You say you still think the scum team is Ortiz/TK/Umbrage. Okay. Well, you voted Furcolow in your last vote post, for a bad reason (what is with all the bad votes this game?). In your ISO38, you say Pie could replace TK, implying that you think TK is the least scummy of the three. Otherwise, Pie would replace the others. However, in your next post, you vote TK again! I really...In ISO39, he puts suspicion on TK/Umbrage/Pie/el simo/already had a scum read on ortiz. Too many, man.
(leaning scum)

11. Thirdkoopa-No longer my biggest scum read. I don't like his reads, and I don't like many of his votes, but I don't feel like he's as scummy as other players in this game. TK is a strange player, and TK seems to be a big focus for most of my more scummy suspects, if that means anything/makes sense. The end of his ISO18 pretty much sums up how I feel, yet I can't help but feel like he's getting by easier doing the same thing (to a lesser degree, I guess). Okay, I'm done reading TK. WHAT IS THAT IN ISO22? "Since I know now that people will still care, I'll argue the points I need to."??? That is my feeling exactly. Why did no one say anything about this when TK did, but they jump on me when I say it? I really don't know about this game, man.
(neutral)

12. Fugitive- Hard for me to get a read. Influential player. Not saying this is scummy, but in his ISO15, it looks like he's using Pie's old meta. Like I tried to point out. Yet, I get a bunch of BS for it. That seems to be happening a lot, which I've discovered as I've done this post. He also says I'm playing my scum meta, which I'm not (I'm sure of that). Just pointing out that he's wrong. Uh...what else? I like the content he puts out, yet I don't like his vote on me. He even says that there is no original reasoning. I don't like this mentality of "I DON'T
NECESSARILY
AGREE, BUT I WANT TO LYNCH SOMEBODY!!!!" Overall, a neutral read.
(neutral)

Summary:

Scum or leaning scum:
ortiz
maybe el simo
Umbrage
IP
Cyberbob

Neutral
maybe el simo
chamber
TK
Fugitive

Town or leaning town
maybe el simo >_>
THAdmiral
Furcolow
AND-
Vote: deadline extension
if we can still do that. We need it.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Oh, and watch out for typos. I did this in Notepad in a short time, like I said. Awaiting questions.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Also,
unvote
while I decide who is the scummiest of my scum reads.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Olinea should be a town or leaning town read.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive: It may seem like I took things out of context because I ISOed everyone instead of reading the thread straight through. Maybe I shouldn't have? Like I said, this was my first time ever doing anything like this. About Furcolow, I'm starting to think maybe he should have claimed Miller earlier. Why did he wait so long?

I wasn't intentionally trying to misrepresent you. I thought you were saying I was playing my scum meta (whiny or something, which isn't my meta), and I guess I understand your views on agreeing with a lynch.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

@Fugitive: You said in the post in which you voted me "I'd rather have a lynch than waste it" or something to that effect, which made me think you didn't necessarily agree with the wagon, but you'd rather lynch me than not lynch somebody.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:54 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Sorry about the activity; yesterday was the first day of school and as soon as I got home, I went to sleep for the day (pretty much). :D

I still need to find a place for my vote, I realize that, and I'm also still open to questions, which I'm sure you have.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

el simo wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Sorry about the activity; yesterday was the first day of school and as soon as I got home, I went to sleep for the day (pretty much). :D

I still need to find a place for my vote, I realize that, and I'm also still open to questions, which I'm sure you have.
Yes I have one, how can you having me scum or leaning towards scum, neutral and town or leaning towards town?
That was basically just a way of me saying I can't get a read. So, neutral would be a place. I don't know what I was thinking... >_>
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:41 am

Post by sorasgoof »

I've been putting together my newb game, if anyone was wondering why I haven't posted much (on top of the school thing). I should be good now.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm becoming bored with this game. I need to get myself back into it soon or I'll never will. By tomorrow, I will have a vote for you all (after I look at wagons and such).
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Okay, Day 1 has gone on long enough. TK may have been a neutral read of mine, but it seems as though he's the only wagon that's going to go through. A vote anywhere else, seeing as how the new deadline is coming up (I think), would do no good. So, I'm going to
vote: TK

This game is going to completely stall unless we can get it moving a little. TK is a decent lynch regardless.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 am

Post by sorasgoof »

sorasgoof wrote:Okay, Day 1 has gone on long enough. TK may have been a
neutral read
of mine, but it seems as though he's the only wagon that's going to go through. A vote anywhere else, seeing as how the new deadline is coming up (I think), would do no good. So, I'm going to
vote: TK

This game is going to completely stall unless we can get it moving a little. TK is a decent lynch regardless.
Right back into it aye ^

That post pretty much refutes any effort you put into being more pro town and has just made you my target day 2.

Actually, do we have time to lynch him today? We targeted him, he cried, I bitched, he improved, we ignored him and he went straight back to his old scummy game.

I'm going to try it.

unvote, vote: sorasgood

We gave you a chance, you used it while you were under the heat, we moved on and so apparently so did you, returning to your old scummy game. PLEASE don't take this personally and have another cry. In fact I would like you to note TK's attitude towards being lynched, you'd do well to adopt it in situations like that.

There is so much wrong with this post it's not even funny. Assuming I make it through the night, I'll address it tomorrow.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:06 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Tags fail.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 am

Post by sorasgoof »

And fucking stop with the talk about "bitching", "crying" and whatever the hell else you keep saying. These little underhanded tactics at making me look incompetent/stupid are annoying.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #56) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:21 am

Post by sorasgoof »

sorasgoof wrote:And fucking stop with the talk about "bitching", "crying" and whatever the hell else you keep saying. These little underhanded tactics at making me look incompetent/stupid are annoying.
Or maybe you're just failing at being funny. Or succeeding at being condescending. Regardless, please stop.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Apparently.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Is this day not over or have we been abandoned by our mod?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”