Mini 1102 - Rivertown Mafia (Game Over!)

Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:18 am

Post by Cyberbob »

Baby Spice wrote:Hey Cyberbob, you still got a question from me pending.

There's a reason I ask.
Oh right
Baby Spice wrote:@CyberBob. Furculow: Scum or Policy lynch?
Honestly at this point I don't know what to think of Furcolow, he says some amazingly (like,
amazingly
) dumb things and he's spreading his suspicions way too thin but I'm not really getting a gut scummy feeling there atm
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Furcolow »

You're welcome.
Bob, I'm the dumbest smart guy you'll ever meet.
Except I don't trip over my own feet... like ever
So I must be a cat, in actuality.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Olinea »

el simo wrote:Scum tried to push my wagon based on my relationship with Furcolow, he is doing the same thing just based on Furcolows relationship with me, it's two sides of the same coin.

And it wasn't an over reaction, I didn't vote him or call him scum or OMGUS or anything, I just saw something and made a note of it.
I didn't push anyone's wagon. I thought Furcolow's early play seemed like preemptive buddying and it was more of a "heads up, did you catch this?".

That being said, I recognize why you think that, since in that game Furcolow took a lot of heat and you claim to have helped him out, and now after you took heat for the "random vote" incident Furcolow's returning the favor.

@Furcolow:
Unrelated to this, why do you say you would be willing to lynch Baby Spice "on policy"? Didn't Baby Spice replace chamber, a strong town read of yours?
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Ollie. Last two games that Furc and I were in, one still running with both of us dead, I was scum and pushed Furc as an easy lynch. Bit roughly tbh.

That's why the Q to Cyberbob. Looking at those pushing him to hang.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Baby Spice wrote:Ollie. Last two games that Furc and I were in, one still running with both of us dead, I was scum and pushed Furc as an easy lynch. Bit roughly tbh.

That's why the Q to Cyberbob. Looking at those pushing him to hang.
the thing with easy lynches is that they invariably appear as scummy to townies as well (that's why they're considered easy)

if you're going to suspect everyone who pushes for someone's death just because you did it as scum in another game you're going to end up with a lot of mislynches.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by el simo »

Olinea wrote:"heads up, did you catch this?".
Right, that way others can take it and run with out you getting too involved, yeah?
"How very Rambo-esque of you." - Bazz
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Olinea, I think you misread Furcolow's post.

El Simo, what do you think of Olinea?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Olinea »

el simo wrote:
Right, that way others can take it and run with out you getting too involved, yeah?
Pretty sure this is the most involved I've gotten in a case thus far into the game.

Commentary is welcome but I don't see Furcolow taking a liking to you as grounds to push a lynch on
either
of you. Your reaction, similar to Soras and TK, would comprise a large part of any case I could see on you. I hadn't even considered you as today's lynch, nor do I now.
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Olinea »

Zdenek wrote:Olinea, I think you misread Furcolow's post.
The one about policy, or the one about el simo?

I realize that Furcolow said he wouldn't want to push a lynch on Baby Spice, but the "policy" thing really stuck out. Now I know it's more of an inside joke or something.
GreyICE:
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Olinea wrote:
Zdenek wrote:Olinea, I think you misread Furcolow's post.
The one about policy, or the one about el simo?

I realize that Furcolow said he wouldn't want to push a lynch on Baby Spice, but the "policy" thing really stuck out. Now I know it's more of an inside joke or something.
Sorry. I forgot about the wavering business.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by el simo »

Zdenek wrote:El Simo, what do you think of Olinea?
Probably the only town read I have, based purely on a lack of scumminess. This game is a bitch because we've let day 1 go on for so long that almost everyone alive can be argued for as day 1s lynch bar O.
Olinea wrote:
el simo wrote:
Pretty sure this is the most involved I've gotten in a case thus far into the game.

Commentary is welcome but I don't see Furcolow taking a liking to you as grounds to push a lynch on
either
of you. Your reaction, similar to Soras and TK, would comprise a large part of any case I could see on you. I hadn't even considered you as today's lynch, nor do I now.
The most involved you've been in the game is just a heads up did you catch this for the rest of the town?

And pushing the lynch is irrelevant to me, you were trying to cast him in a scummy manner based on an incomplete meta read and a one off comment about my defending his claim - a comment not relevant to this game as the only thing that post discussed was our previous game.
"If el simo + Internet Stranger end up being scum in this game, I'm going to openly weep when we lose." chkflip
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Cyberbob wrote:if you're going to suspect everyone who pushes for someone's death just because you did it as scum in another game you're going to end up with a lot of mislynches.
It's mafia. We're going to end up with a lot of mis-lynches anyway unless scum really screw up. Nature of the beast.

It's the way they are pushing cases, and the whom, that makes me want to test, and people pushing Furc cases are those I want to test. Because frankly, some of them seem weird. (That's an ugly sentence)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Vote ThirdKoopa

Hasn't posted in over a week, didn't post much of anything before that and makes a good deadline lynch, which is the point we are at I think.

ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I don't mind the length of day, I do mind that only half of the playing group seems to be actively posting at any one time.

@ el simo: I think your case on olinea is a bit of a stretch.

@ Emma bunton: he definitely is a good deadline lynch, the only thing muddying the waters is that he apparently asked to be replaced out and has, as far as I can tell, disappeared from the site.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

Baby Spice wrote:It's mafia. We're going to end up with a lot of mis-lynches anyway unless scum really screw up. Nature of the beast.
Allow me to rephrase: a lot of mislynches for no good reason
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by el simo »

ThAdmiral wrote:@ el simo: I think your case on olinea is a bit of a stretch.
el simo wrote:
Zdenek wrote:El Simo, what do you think of Olinea?
Probably the only town read I have, based purely on a lack of scumminess.
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by el simo »

Third Koopa wasn't replaced? Geez here is our lynch guys.

unvote, vote: Third Koopa
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Okay, Day 1 has gone on long enough. TK may have been a neutral read of mine, but it seems as though he's the only wagon that's going to go through. A vote anywhere else, seeing as how the new deadline is coming up (I think), would do no good. So, I'm going to
vote: TK

This game is going to completely stall unless we can get it moving a little. TK is a decent lynch regardless.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Request: Votals
- I could go on my defense circle or claim if you guys are truly not going to stop with this but I doubt either of those will make this wagon stop.

I requested a replacement and thought I'd get one. :/ I'll just try to keep up anyways but I feel like I'll only be dragging us (as a town as a whole) down further with my work I have.
Thirdkoopa
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Thirdkoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Thirdkoopa »

Nevermind. I just found the Votals. And now's the time to do this,

Claim: Vanilla Townie

Just a plain ol' one. I doubt my reads will help but I'd be generally suspicious of how this wagon started for you guys to note in the future with flips. There's def scum on it, as much as it's an OMGUS, it's strange to find everyone shockingly agreeing (this was at the beginning)

I'll try to be active if I'm not replaced but with a deadline coming up soon then meh. If you feel this is all truly the best lynch, go for it, but don't do it just because you want a lynch. If I get anymore time, I'll try to re-read to denote some main stuff I found strange, but with all the replacements and all the catches... yeah.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by diddin »

Votecount

ortiz1193 (1) Cyberbob
el simo (0)
ThAdmiral (1) Zdenek
Furcolow (0)
Zdenek (1) Olinea
Baby Spice (0)
sorasgoof (0)
InflatablePie (0)
Olinea (0)
Cyberbob (1) ortiz1193
Thirdkoopa (6)ThAdmiral, InflatablePie, Fugitive, Baby Spice, el simo, Sorasgoof
Fugitive (0)
Not Voting (2)Thirdkoopa, Furcolow

It is now day one. With 12 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 6 to no lynch. Deadline is Saturday, January 15 at 10:41 AM Central Time.

@Everyone: I posted in the Mini Normal queue I needed a replacement for TK days ago. If he wishes, he may still post until I get the replacement, if he even still wants to be replaced.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by Olinea »

After a TK ISO, I can't see a case on TK without some sort of meta thing, and even then TK was a Vengeful Townie and apparently tried to get lynched, but was a strong town read for me in that game. I see a bit more AtE in his posting, and I can see why the activity level thing exists (I thought I was pretty active in SHM5, and here I'm not being as prolific as I try to be) due to holiday constraints but he hasn't said anything overly scummy to me. I'm willing to hammer on Friday afternoon/evening if nobody else is willing in order to avoid a No Lynch, though.
GreyICE:
el simo
el simo
Mafia Scum
el simo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by el simo »

sorasgoof wrote:Okay, Day 1 has gone on long enough. TK may have been a
neutral read
of mine, but it seems as though he's the only wagon that's going to go through. A vote anywhere else, seeing as how the new deadline is coming up (I think), would do no good. So, I'm going to
vote: TK

This game is going to completely stall unless we can get it moving a little. TK is a decent lynch regardless.
Right back into it aye ^

That post pretty much refutes any effort you put into being more pro town and has just made you my target day 2.

Actually, do we have time to lynch him today? We targeted him, he cried, I bitched, he improved, we ignored him and he went straight back to his old scummy game.

I'm going to try it.

unvote, vote: sorasgood

We gave you a chance, you used it while you were under the heat, we moved on and so apparently so did you, returning to your old scummy game. PLEASE don't take this personally and have another cry. In fact I would like you to note TK's attitude towards being lynched, you'd do well to adopt it in situations like that.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

el simo wrote:we ignored [soras] and he went straight back to his old scummy game.
Protip: 3K did basically the same thing just now yknow, even coming back from being possibly replaced to defend himself against a wagon.

Can we just get a lynch in already? We can take care of soras tomorrow, they're both playing the same way almost/basically.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Ok, 3k coming back was unexpected.

Now, I really like the look of that wagon. Pretty much every person I read as neutral-towny is on the 3k wagon, except for soras (and maybe Pie who's kinda neutral scummy, but more neutral than anything). I definitely wouldn't mind going ahead and getting 3k hammered just by the look of the wagon alone.

el simo's unvote is a little weird, but I can see where he's coming from. If 3k flips scum though it'll be a little suspect. I don't know if scum would really have the balls to try to prevent a buddy lynch that far in, but at this point though, I'd rather a 3k lynch than try to redirect attention again. I think town is finally getting focused and together, so I'd really rather not try to break that up by dragging this day out further and creating another wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”