Fringe Mafia (Game Over, role PMs posted)

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Emp wrote:An idea: How about we No Lynch then Smarge kills bv, so we get rid of bv scum but we don't risk losing by lynching me or Smarge.
This won't work. For one, we can't be completely sure that smar is insane and if she isn't, we're screwed if we do this. This plan also only works if smar is telling the truth because if smar is lying and is scum then they just kill someone else and leave bv alive and what do you know, we just lost someone without learning anything. Other things can go wrong as well such as a scum roleblocker.
I am excedingly confident that unless we have a SK (exceedingly unlikely) that Smarge is insane. In that case then if (presuming no roleblocker) bv was alive the next day then you'd know myself and Smarge would be scum. Unfortunately, you've got a point about roleblockers.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 am

Post by bv310 »

We've had one night KILL, which was me JOAT-Vigging LC on N1. Other than that, we've had the two scum-disappearances, which come from you/Smarg/your buddy. Please, feel free to try though, since this should be quite entertaining.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:21 am

Post by bv310 »

EBWOP: Misread, thought you said we had an SK.

But I went back and reread Smarg's claim.

On that note, Smarg trying to claim insane doc is blatantly false, since Zang was taken to the other side, then returned as mod-confirmed Town. Unless you're trying to say your N1 "protect" straight killed your target, then your N2 sent them to the Other Side and back. More Smarg votes please.
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:53 am

Post by smargaret »

bv - Or, I targeted Zang but my ability, as stated in the role PM, only works against kills. If scum is responsible for the kidnapping, then scum could kidnap and I could protect the same person and the only thing that would show up would be the kidnap.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Doombunny. Why did you initiate a search for zang?
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

TM wrote:Doombunny. Why did you initiate a search for zang?
Please see post 846. I figured why the hell shouldn't I, it couldn't hurt after all.

@bv- Please claim your other abilities.

Also, now that I think about it here's what I'm thinking is the case if smar is telling the truth: smar doesn't actually protect anyone but doesn't kill them either and bv is a scum JOAT and one of his powers is an extra kill that he used N1. This would explain why LC died (As bv killed him but smar failed to protect) and Zang didn't die (If smar had been insane, Zang would be dead now as Zang stated his power only works if he went missing)
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by smargaret »

DB - he can't, because he hasn't completely made up his fakeclaim yet - or he would have fullclaimed in the massclaim HE STARTED when he supposedly had a guilty investigation.

He still hasn't answered why you'd propose a massclaim as a cop with a guilty result.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:59 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Hi guys, I just got back from V/LA. I've been travelling for two straight days and I'm completely shattered (off to bed as soon as I've posted this message everywhere), but I'll be catching up tomorrow.
#greenshirtthursdays
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:28 am

Post by bv310 »

smargaret wrote:bv - Or, I targeted Zang but my ability, as stated in the role PM, only works against kills. If scum is responsible for the kidnapping, then scum could kidnap and I could protect the same person and the only thing that would show up would be the kidnap.
If so, then you would have stopped the kill on LC when I targetted him N1.

Why would you even target LC N1 anyway?
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:33 am

Post by smargaret »

First, I don't believe that you did target LC N1 - as I said when I claimed, I suspect I may be insane with a chance of killing my target. I suspect this BECAUSE LC did not survive.

I targeted LC N1 because I had a town read on him.

DB asked you to claim the rest of your role, are you planning on doing that any time soon?
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

smar wrote:DB asked you to claim the rest of your role, are you planning on doing that any time soon?
He's been ignoring requests people made him throughout the game so I'm not sure why you're getting your hopes up this time XD

In all seriousness, bv needs to cut the crap and claim. We may be able to come up with something depending on what poweres you have.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by bv310 »

I have a Doc left. I just wanted to act vague to try and make the scum second-guess NKing me after we lynch one of them.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Well that makes things a lot more harder on us :P

I would like to hear from everyone currently not voting anyone about who they think are scum; smar, bv, and Emp in particular.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Zang »

Primate wrote:Not happy with BV using his kill before his cop ability. ATM It's my feel the scum is probably smarg though. When doing a gambit like this, a player isn't going to pick a role like peter bishop unless they know they aren't going to be counterclaimed. And the role helps, but honestly he could have claimed a bunch of stuff with the same effect, so why claim peter in those circumstances? If I'm missing something about the flavour please correct me.
Who do you think is scum? Why aren't you voting?
empking wrote:An idea: How about we No Lynch then Smarge kills bv, so we get rid of bv scum but we don't risk losing by lynching me or Smarge.
I don't see how this is different then lynching BV.
Bv310 wrote:On that note, Smarg trying to claim insane doc is blatantly false, since Zang was taken to the other side, then returned as mod-confirmed Town. Unless you're trying to say your N1 "protect" straight killed your target, then your N2 sent them to the Other Side and back. More Smarg votes please.
Except she didn't send me to the other side, someone else probably did. Depending on the mods order of actions,  Bv's protect/kill didn't work on me because I was already in the other side and could not be targeted.
Doombunny wrote:Please see post 846. I figured why the hell shouldn't I, it couldn't hurt after all.
HOMJ did try the same thing on day 2.
bv310 wrote:I have a Doc left. I just wanted to act vague to try and make the scum second-guess NKing me after we lynch one of them.
So you didn't claim your whole role in a massclaim so that you widnt get killed? It's lylo, we'll be lucky if we make it tonight and there are a lot more roles powerful than a one shot doc. 

And I'm confirmed town, I'm probably scums first choice to kill.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by bv310 »

Zang wrote: Except she didn't send me to the other side, someone else probably did. Depending on the mods order of actions,  Bv's protect/kill didn't work on me because I was already in the other side and could not be targeted.
I never targetted you. I killed LC N1, then Copped Emp N2
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Zang wrote:HOMJ did try the same thing on day 2.
That's where I got the idea from :P Just because HOMJ couldn't find people doesn't mean I can't.
Zang wrote:And I'm confirmed town, I'm probably scums first choice to kill.
But if Emp is lynched and flips scum then bv will be more or less clear (unless scum is retarded and is bussing like hell when they have a chance to win). And personally, I'd rather kill someone that has a lot of powers that someone who can't go missing. I agree that he should have made a full claim seeing as how we're massclaiming but at least it wasn't comepletely logicless.

Still want to hear from the non-voters (And CD's been posting in other games since he came back from his V/LA...We should really have heard something from him by now)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 am

Post by Empking »

Zang wrote:
empking wrote:An idea: How about we No Lynch then Smarge kills bv, so we get rid of bv scum but we don't risk losing by lynching me or Smarge.
I don't see how this is different then lynching BV.
If BV is town and gets lynched then scum wins (if everyone has been honest.) If we no lynched then scum would've made one killl putting us into pretty much the same situation we're in now. DB's right that the truthful scenario could be messed up by a scum roleblocker though.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Emp wrote:If BV is town and gets lynched then scum wins (if everyone has been honest.) If we no lynched then scum would've made one killl putting us into pretty much the same situation we're in now. DB's right that the truthful scenario could be messed up by a scum roleblocker though.
Think about it this way:

If we mislynch bv there will be 7 people going into night with a town person dying due to scumkills so we have 3 town 3 scum and we lose.

If we no lynch today we have 3 scum, 5 town with bv dying due to smar and a townie dying due to scum NK, assuming bv is legit, its still 3 town, 3 scum and we lose.

The only reason we would no lynch at this point would be to get more info from TM but that would only work if bv was telling the truth and we didn't have a scum roleblocker.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Empking »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Emp wrote:If BV is town and gets lynched then scum wins (if everyone has been honest.) If we no lynched then scum would've made one killl putting us into pretty much the same situation we're in now. DB's right that the truthful scenario could be messed up by a scum roleblocker though.
Think about it this way:

If we mislynch bv there will be 7 people going into night with a town person dying due to scumkills so we have 3 town 3 scum and we lose.

If we no lynch today we have 3 scum, 5 town with bv dying due to smar and a townie dying due to scum NK, assuming bv is legit, its still 3 town, 3 scum and we lose.
IK think somebody is scum with bv and dfoesn't think his scenarios through. If bv dies because of Smar then bv can't legit because one of them must be scum.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Doh...You're right. It would still be screwed up with a scum roleblocker and we don't even know that smar kill who she targets (I find it more likely that if she's telling the truth, she either doesn't protect at all or has a specific condition she has to fulfil that she doesn't know about. if she killed whoever she targeted, Zang would be dead right now).
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:45 am

Post by smargaret »

I'm happy with where my vote is and don't see much that bv can do to change my mind. I'm going to be V/LA for the next three days.

I would like to hear more from TM, Primate, and CDB before ending the day, though.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Will be V/LA today and tomorrow for obvious reasons
smargaret
smargaret
Mafia Scum
smargaret
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:18 am

Post by smargaret »

Sorry, I forgot to bold my v/la in the last post. I will be back on the 28th.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Zang »

V/LA until December 27
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:51 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Merry Fringemas! :D

Vote count and prods later/tomorrow, depending on how much drinking is involved today. <_<
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”