chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

/confirm looking forward to play with the whole lot of you. (:
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 am

Post by chkflip »

Consigliere wrote:/confirm

Hoooowwwwwwdddyyyyy hooooooo everybody!

Your new all-time-favorite mafia player has arrived to bring light to your darkest days...happiness to your otherwise dreary world....intellectual food for your starving spirit.

Vote:andrew94

Because you dun pissed me off and well...."When in Rome"
For those who are as interested as I was. Hilarity.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Nigga, please.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:28 am

Post by chkflip »

I just finished a game where all his 'gut' reads were spot on. Finished a newbgame some time back where he whooped my ass with a gambit. So, to say the least, I don't support an andrew PL as a) I don't support PL's period, and b) we can easily attribute him to being townie/scummy by the way he acts... it just takes a VI filter.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #75 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Defensive? I'm anti-PL as it is, they're simply too anti-town for my liking. I, personally, have never seen a situation that gained for the town from a policy lynch. So it's with that in mind that I say "hey, let's at least give him a chance first"; however, that doesn't mean I like the guy's playstyle any more than anyone else who's played with him. I'm not psychic (not to mention the fact that we're only on page 3), so I couldn't give you an exact figure, but there's just a certain angle he takes when he's scum. Not necessarily that his whole demeanor is different or his opinion flip-flops or anything over the top like that, it's moreso his stance when being put under pressure.

Though that's a common tell, don't you think?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 am

Post by chkflip »

JesseSheffield wrote:I'm not going to pretend like I have anything to add here. The only thing that strikes out to me is that chesskid seems like a total jag and I doubt I'll be listening to anything he has to say.
I'm not going to pretend like I don't think this is scum trying to float through the first few pages.

VOTE: JesseSheffield
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #115 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

JesseSheffield wrote:How much of your scum analysis is based on the first few pages flip?
On D2 onward? Not very much at all, but when we're at P5 D1? That's all I've got to go off of.

I, too, would like to hear more from Chesskid.

It's notable, to say the least, how Sleepless is very vigilant in his L-1 placement; no matter what he says, however, I will
not
suck it.

gandalf, do you think it would be less worthwhile of a tell if it took him longer than seven minutes to opinion-flip like that?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:43 am

Post by chkflip »

He's nowhere near as bad as andrew, IMO, but he does have his nonsensical moments.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 am

Post by chkflip »

Nah, but I figured I should come in and give a positive response instead of waiting for someone to be a jerk about it.

Have you read the thread?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, sorry about that. Lost internets but now it's returned. So here I am. I'll respond to everything in due course.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #196 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Shotty, he's calling you a sheep/parrot.

Andrew, he doesn't have any
other
points that you don't reference?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #199 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Well certainly he could find them scummy for reasons different than you, thus not being a parrot/sheep?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

ThAd, have no nothing more to say? What's your opinion of them? Do you find that one is more likely to be scum than the other? All I see from your last post is a bump so you avoid being prodded.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #209 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

I know, I just wanted to see if anything new had developed from there.

As of right now, I see the case on Akira as credible. Especially so with the current exchange between Ak/Shotty's development.

Akira: I explained that in one of my last posts.
Shotty: AND!?!? Explaining something doesn't make it not scummy!

FoS
: Akira

My full read on the game will be in my next post; entirely too drained for it at 1am.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:29 am

Post by chkflip »

That's what he means, andrew. Apparantly I was your top sus, but due to my lack of internet you decided to switch to Akira.

Smash, are you serious? He's L-1. It's not to say that I'm uncomfortable dropping the hammer, I just don't want to do it too soon and cause an unnecessary ruckus that'll only further derail the town D3. We need to come to a collective decision on who's the best target for today's lynch; I believe that to be Akira, but I know at least three people who beg to differ, so I'd like to see some more discussion before the move is made.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #227 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Ahh, I was confused -- I mistook the
days for 4 votes. Derp on me. That in mind, by all means I'll place the L-1 vote on akira.

VOTE: akira

I'll develop my full case in the next post, I'm pretty starved/busy atm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 am

Post by chkflip »

Ughhh emergency LA until Wednesday, something just came up with my Mother. Please don't replace me, I'll shoot everything up upon my return.

V/LA noted

Return to “Completed Open Games”