curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

not going to replace out once the game has started...I have been a mod and know how much that sucks...

well it will be interesting see what you and VI come up with I guess. I hope you learned something for Holy Mafia.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Narsis
Narsis
Goon
Narsis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Narsis »

Unvote

VOTE: EC

i'm getting scummy vibes from his posts, although not entirely sure what. also:

V/LA for at least the next 4 days
Record:
Town: 1W/3L

Mafia: 1W/0L

Other: 0W/0L
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Parama »

Okay, have come to a conclusion:
Scum are using me as a target to defend and attack others with. Would it surprise you if I said I've been doing some dumb stuff on purpose?
Wouldn't be shocked if 2 scum are defending me and a third is attacking me.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:21 am

Post by implosion »

themanhimself wrote:Parama is just as likely as anyone else to be town.
You have nothing to say about one of the most noteworthy people in the game? None of his actions make him any townier or scummier? I think he's town right now, what's your opinion about him?
themanhimself wrote:In fact, why don't we vote on who it should go to tomorrow and then if it doesn't go to that person then we have a good scumlink, if it does go to that person then we have it in the hands of someone that most people don't believe is scum.
Good idea, especially when the scum kill that person and the dayvig winds up in the void.
themanhimself wrote:I say we VOTE: Implosion and see what happens. If he's telling the truth then it's null
Losing the day's lynch ≠ null, especially when there's an easy way to confirm that I'm unlynchable today that I mentioned in my last post.

FoS: themanhimself
. I also don't like him saying "Sooooooooooo........ seems like a scum hit? Nice job parama." It seems
really
forced. He also appears to be avoiding taking stances on the main topics of discussion (namely diddin and Parama).

@curiouskarmadog - when you suggested your supposed breaking strategy, did you notice the caveat that nonstandard abilities wouldn't work?
@AntB - what do you mean by a "Corrupted Server ability?"
Saint wrote:lack of voting =/= unlynchable, so you could be pulling the wool over our eyes. Can you concede that point?
As I said, easy way to confirm it is to have the person I give it to tonight just confirm that they are unlynchable. They'd have no reason to lie unless they were scum, which would be impossible if I were also scum in the same faction.

As for diddin, yes, we are going to treat his shot like a second lynch. There is no reason to give the dayvig to someone else to shoot it instead of diddin just because he's scummy. If we elect a target and force diddin to shoot them, he'll shoot them no matter what his/their alignment are.

I don't particularly like how diddin thinks the scummiest thing people have done so far is unvoting without revoting. I think he is scummy. But even if he is scum, there's no reason to go with themanhimself's plan.
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:47 am

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 1x3 ::

LynchMePls (0) -

RedCoyote (0) -

MagnaOfIllusion (0) -

themanhimself (0) -

TheLonging (1) -
popsofctown

WrathChild (1) -
Parama

curiouskarmadog (1) -
Nero Cain

Helghast (0) -

Powerrox93 (0) -

quadz08 (0) -

chkflip (0) -

Nero Cain (0) -

Narsis (0) -

AntB (0) -

q21 (0) -

diddin (3) -
q21, curiouskarmadog, RedCoyote

popsofctown (2) -
diddin, Saint

SnakePlissken (0) -

I Am Innocent (0) -

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone (0) -

Parama (2) -
EtherealCookie, Powerrox93

Implosion (0) -

EtherealCookie (3) -
AntB, themanhimself, Narsis

Saint (1) -
I Am Innocent

Not Voting (10) -
LynchMePls, TheLonging, Helghast, implosion, SnakePlissken, UnofficialRulerOfEveryone, WrathChild, quadz08, chkflip, MagnaOfIllusion

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Snake Plissken replaces DanGR effective immediately. All V/LA noted.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:01 am

Post by themanhimself »

implosion wrote:
themanhimself wrote:Parama is just as likely as anyone else to be town.
You have nothing to say about one of the most noteworthy people in the game? None of his actions make him any townier or scummier? I think he's town right now, what's your opinion about him?
I think that if he's town then he's just about normal and if he's scum then he's good but not great. Nothing he's done has really addressed his innocence one way or the other to me. You jumping on me about this seems to me like scum trying to find something where there isn't anything so he can lead a mislynch.
implosion wrote:
themanhimself wrote:In fact, why don't we vote on who it should go to tomorrow and then if it doesn't go to that person then we have a good scumlink, if it does go to that person then we have it in the hands of someone that most people don't believe is scum.
Good idea, especially when the scum kill that person and the dayvig winds up in the void.
This is actually your strategy from post #67, I just applied it to the dayvig role. It's a lot less reckless than pushing a scum to use his killing ability. Besides, this way it almost certainly ends up in town hands tomorrow. If diddin is scum as a lot of people believe then he can't pass it to a scumbuddy so it has to go to town. If diddin is town then it ends up in the hands of someone the town largely believes to be innocent.
implosion wrote:
themanhimself wrote:I say we VOTE: Implosion and see what happens. If he's telling the truth then it's null
Losing the day's lynch ≠ null, especially when there's an easy way to confirm that I'm unlynchable today that I mentioned in my last post.
This is a complete logical fallacy. If you're lynched it wouldn't waste our lynch, just nothing would happen. The fact that you don't know how the mechanic works says to me that you may well have made it up. This also seems like someone who knows that their protection is imagined.
implosion wrote:
FoS: themanhimself
. I also don't like him saying "Sooooooooooo........ seems like a scum hit? Nice job parama." It seems
really
forced. He also appears to be avoiding taking stances on the main topics of discussion (namely diddin and Parama).
Not sure how I'm supposed to respond to this one seeing as how it's utterly subjective, but I guess
themanhimself wrote:So.... we're starting I guess?
VOTE: chkflip for stalking me
Provides some evidence that I post in that particular idiom when I'm unsure of the current circumstances.

As for the second part, I've talked about diddin and his ability multiple times and have also strategized about it's potential use. Parama, I've said multiple times, reads null to me.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by implosion »

themanhimself wrote: I think that if he's town then he's just about normal and if he's scum then he's good but not great. Nothing he's done has really addressed his innocence one way or the other to me. You jumping on me about this seems to me like scum trying to find something where there isn't anything so he can lead a mislynch.
Okay then. Your overdefensiveness and attacking me for attacking you is noted.
themanhimself wrote: This is actually your strategy from post #67, I just applied it to the dayvig role. It's a lot less reckless than pushing a scum to use his killing ability. Besides, this way it almost certainly ends up in town hands tomorrow. If diddin is scum as a lot of people believe then he can't pass it to a scumbuddy so it has to go to town. If diddin is town then it ends up in the hands of someone the town largely believes to be innocent.
That strategy was for roles that are inherently anti-town, and it was intended to get rid of them. Dayvig isn't bad for the town, so there's no reason to do something that will just lose it to the void.
themanhimself wrote: This is a complete logical fallacy. If you're lynched it wouldn't waste our lynch, just nothing would happen. The fact that you don't know how the mechanic works says to me that you may well have made it up. This also seems like someone who knows that their protection is imagined.
lol, did you even bother to read my posts before attacking me? If no, read them and you'll see where I mentioned that a lynch on me forwards the game to night with no lynch. It doesn't do nothing. In fact, after I said this some people commented on it saying it was "convenient" etc, which makes me think you haven't been reading the thread at all...
themanhimself wrote:Parama, I've said multiple times, reads null to me.
Nullread after Parama has done so much seems a little strange to me.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

themanhimself wrote:Parama is just as likely as anyone else to be town. I'm not sure if diddin is scum but I really don't trust him with the dayvig ability right now, I say we see who gets it tomorrow and go off of that. In fact, why don't we vote on who it should go to tomorrow and then if it doesn't go to that person then we have a good scumlink, if it does go to that person then we have it in the hands of someone that most people don't believe is scum. I think Saint is being a little bit over the top but I'll keep that on the back burner for now. I can't tell if wrathchild is just scummy or new but either way he's not being super-helpful. I say we VOTE: Implosion and see what happens. If he's telling the truth then it's null, if he's lying then we either lynched a lying townie or some scum so I don't see a losing scenario there.
diddin is willing to delegate his kill. I doubt he's gonna go rogue with it, it doesn't work for pretty much any possible wincon.

Identifying who he is going to pass his daykill ability is HORRIBLE because scum can shoot that person and remove the vig ability from the game permanently. .
Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
Vote: implosion
. No harm in confirming this.
By confirming this, you would essentially be forcing a no lynch... if he isn't lying, and is merely voteless. Furthermore, you KNOW the town isn't going to get behind this. This is just distancing/trying to gain a no lynch in my opinion and I'm reading it as severely anti-town.
I've never heard of the tree stump ability before. I didn't know it was an established role. I just assumed that for that player, no amount of votes could trigger a mod scene or end of day. I didn't think it would no lynch.
popsofctown wrote:
I'm thinking maybe we ought to remove implosion's ability from the game. If you're town, please argue for or against that without appeals to fear, mkay?
The bolded here really reads wrong to me[/quote]
I was frustrated, and was beginning to suspect that some of the people baselessly rejecting my idea were scum. *shrug*
Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Magna, the stump ability, specifically, is not very bad early. It makes the controller voteless. It's harmless UNTIL endgame.
and im not reading a mini
Even I skimmed it. Is it that hard to read?
I'll give proof I did: Jack commonly was like "I know 3 town and 3 scum... more on that later" then
"I know 6 town and 3 scum... more on that later"... I'll admit I didn't finish a read, but I wanted to get a gist of how everything would go. It's only ~30 pages IIRC. Your refusal to do that is anti-town.
Yeah it is antitown. I don't think I owe the game that much effort though. He didn't identify highlights, a skim won't work. If I read 20% of the thread, I get 20% of what he is trying to convey. There's a certain amount of effort I put into all my games and I don't go past that. I also refuse to reread games when people ask me to.
Saint wrote:
Also your #15 in iso is IIoA, with a weak vote on a null-situation that lacks reasoning
I didn't really finish my thought there, sorry. I thought he was lying, Lynch all Liars.
Saint wrote: Your #17 in iso feels like it is pushing parama's post back to bury it in the thread
Hrm. When I look up my 17 in iso it looks like phail nested quotes and ultimately saying nothing. The words underneath the quote pyramid aren't mine, they are someone else's, they got there by mistake. Somehow I lost content from that post, it was probably the one where I wanted to talk to RC point by point.
Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
Parama wrote:pops, what would I have to gain by saying "The mod clarified it without me asking him to" instead of "The mod clarified it with me asking him to"? I don't even see why this is a big deal.
Because your many times as likely to ask if you're part of a faction?
Moot. Disagreement isn't a scumtell.
Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:It's antitown the entire game. Putting off the task of removing it will just make it more difficult :/
treestumping DOES NOT REMOVE SCUMHUNTING OK?
No, it just makes it less useful when the guy you want to kill is unlynchable.
Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:
unvote: Parama
for god's sake
really? this far into a game, and an unvote without any explanation!
My case was totally based on my thinking he was lying and making up a mod interaction that never happened. The mod proved that that interaction really happened. My unvote should have been pretty self-explanatory, and I was busy at the moment so I figured I'd do that much. I came back later when I had a few minutes to spare to find a player to vote for.
Saint wrote: Your #24 is trying to beg the town to excuse you for pushing a case on a null-tell on what you know to be a townie because you're scum
Not sure if you misread that post or are misrepresenting it. That's not really what it was about.
Saint wrote: #25 yet again your interaction with diddin with the "reminds me of my own tendencies when i play scum" is like trying to guide a fledgling scumbuddy into the lategame simply based upon the fact that he's a PR you don't want to lose
How's it going to help scumdiddin out for me to add that clause? So he knows not to do it again? If I just attacked him for doing it he'd know not to do it again.
Saint wrote: he then chainsaws wrathchild somewhat with an FoS because he is suspicious of diddin. Sure, guys, lets lynch the noob. So, basically, he is pushing a null case on Parama when anyone would have done what he did regardless of alignment (actually scum would have picked a GOOD player to bomb who was V/LA imo), and is now defending scum by calling his attacker "scummy". Are you afraid to say he's scum? Do you not like to lie. You are scum. I don't mind saying it. I know I'm not, and you could be, and my heart is telling me you are, so I'll say what I feel. You are scum, you are scum, you are scum.
I never thought Parama was scum because he passed the potato to Muh. I've never said that. It was based on his word choice making me suspicious of his possible lying.
I call players scummy rather than scum. I don't know if anyone in this game is scum or not. I'm not an interdimensional Night Zero supercop.

I don't think even the best of scumhunting gets past 95% certainty, which is more than enough for me to say I'm not sure about something.
Saint wrote: your lack of willingness to use the word scum vs scummy is noted, though most will disagree with me on that mattering. Then you say "but the only way wrathchild would no that is if he were scum and diddin were town, not the reverse" note how he used "no" instead of "know". I'm finding this to be a scumslip, but I'm already tunneling him, so finding his scumslips are ezpz.
Well, the basis for my nowdead attack on Parama was also based on Freudian slips. I'm surprised you couldn't empathize.

@themanhimself: I think you still don't quite "get" it. Dayvigging is a highly protown role. Today, diddin will kill people we identify as scummy, it will be like an extra lynch. Diddin has to do this no matter what alignment he has, because we'll lynch him if he doesn't.

Tomorrow, whoever has diddin's power has the same deal. It will probably be a townie, because scum can't pass abilities within their own faction, and towndiddin will try to identify a probtown player and pass him the ability.

It gives us a lot of kills in town control. That's a good thing. It's like if the town had two lynches a day.. it's a huge advantage.

@shooting implosion to remove the stump ability: yeah, that's how it works, but I don't feel like he's scum, so that'd be a shame. It does lower the threshhold for how suspicious he has to behave to become a good pick, but nothing he does bothers me.

@MoI's cycling plan: I reread the OP while I was rereading stuff and cycles resolve after kills. That mean when we say we have an ability, scum know who to shoot to remove abilities from the game. That doesn't really help us. The last game is probably the reason it's like that this game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nero Cain wrote: I myself get major scum vibes from CKD.

unvote;vote:CKD
awesome lets dig a little deeper into this...why>?
most of your posts seem like fluff. You more or less called Prama scummy and didn't vote him BUT were happy to vote for Diddin perhaps to lynch him before he gets his kill in?

pops has a good point about not telling who the daykill goes to.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

could you identify who your an alt of?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I'm an alt....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by popsofctown »

oh wow you are in this game

I don't remember you posting before.
"Well, I..."
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by AntB »

The best way I believe for implosion to prove he is a treestump is to hammer someone. We see the vote, the mod would ignore it, meaning no hammer. Quick, dirty, doesn't waste a lynch.

@implosion
This is all speculative based on the role variation which has been so far revealed. Nothing to be taken into account.
Viruses come in many shapes and forms, some erase your computer, some fill it up, some turn it into a zombie computer and you get the idea. The game start flavour states we are all grouped on platforms, I assume from this that there are multiple virus types and to centralise an attack would be to attack the platform itself. I can't see any ability killing all players on a platform but perhaps randomising votes without notice, auto-hammering, changing required lynch ratio, and possibly even freezing us out altogether for a Cycle.

@Narsis
Wagon jump?
FoS

@Saint
There is absolutely no excuse at all for bad language. Also your random posting is annoyingly suspicious...
FoS

Also, re-read your

@WrathChild
WrathChild wrote: Hi guys, I'm new here, so forgive me if I don't know the meta or joke-phase protocol, so..
And yet you jumped into a Large Theme Game... Did you even read the Newbie Guide?
HoS

@All
Muh had more than sufficient opportunity to pass on the potato. Despite being at school he could have sent it to another player other than just posting "I got the potato" and "A real post is where I type and press submit". His deletion is his own doing, anyone blaming Parama needs to rethink the situation.
WrathChild seems to buddy up to popsofctown, and "I'll let you off because its your scumday" reeks more than Auld Reekies sewer system.
Paramas "no go town bah post? hehehehe" rubs me the wrong way. Why fish a dead guy? that laugh makes me O_o as well...
My opinion of parama being obvitown if muh flipped scum was simply my opinion. Why would a scum pass it to another scum, town points sure. But that seems to unorthodox even for me at this point in the game as its too much WIFOM and could easily backfire. As muh has flipped town it leaves it as null on Parama.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by diddin »

FoS AntB

HoSing someone for being a newbie and signing up for a Large Theme? Your scumhunting here is faker than Heidi Montag.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

AntB wrote:Trying to discern alignment from who has what role is pointless...
UNVOTE:
VOTE: AntB

No it's not.
We don't want scum to control every single ability in this game
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:31 pm

Post by quadz08 »

This post is kind of just a smattering of thoughts and responses and making some reads/opinions known. Sorry if it seems somewhat all over-the-place, but it is chronological (I'm pretty sure).
EC wrote:
quadz08 wrote:To clarify your power... you have an unlimited number of kills per day, but they can only be used after someone is killed by the virus. Correct?
diddin wrote:I claim conditional dayvig. Now that the virus is active, I can "centralize" it on someone to get rid of it, killing the person. I am considering shooting WrathChild. Yay or nay?
diddin wrote:I have as long as I want to activate my daykill. I have an unknown quantity of the kills available, as my power does not completely remove the virus.
You can read, no?
There you go.
Asking questions that don't really contribute and have already been answered is pointless.
Ever stop to think that I’m asking BECAUSE of what diddin put in your two quoted posts? Maybe I’m alone in this, but I’m still confused as to how his power works. Mostly, I’m having trouble wrapping my head around UNLIMITED DAYKILLS. I feel like that might a just a teeeeeeeny bit broken; if scum got it, all they have to do is daykill everybody who’s not on their team, and game over. Somehow, I doubt that’s how it works, but that’s how diddin made it sound. If anyone wants to actually explain where/how I’m wrong, please do.

Saint: Chill out, bro. No need to be a jerk. Also, your long posts seem somewhat disorganized, and some of your short ones seem pretty much pointless/random. (No reads here, just comments on playstyle.)
implosion wrote: Why did I vote as all? Lets say I didn't vote at all. A few pages later, a random person asks me why I haven't voted yet. Ergo, I claim. Easy test to prove that I'm unlynchable: have the person I pass the treestump to confirm it. I don't think this is how a standard treestump works, I think this is just an ability that kunk put in the game that he decided to call treestump for lack of a better name.
This. Allllllll of this. Can we stop discussing the treestump now, please? We’ll find out how honest he was tomorrow, and we can get rid of him then, if need be. No need to do anything before then.
Narsis wrote: Unvote

VOTE: EC

i'm getting scummy vibes from his posts, although not entirely sure what. also:

V/LA for at least the next 4 days
Coooool. A vote with pretty much zero reasoning, followed by a 4 day V/LA. While I don’t fault him for the V/LA (obviously), the fact that he placed a vote that we can’t even question him on for the better part of a week concerns me quite a bit.

@Themanhimself: Your entire post #230 is terrible (except the first part, which I agree with despite its slight OMGUS-ness.) You use bad logic (‘this is your strategy” when the situation is completely different; “if you’re lynched it wouldn’t waste our lynch” when implosion stated differently already) the whole way through. I don’t like it.
implosion wrote: Nullread after Parama has done so much seems a little strange to me.
Why does amount of posts mean you have to have a read on someone? That makes no sense.
AntB wrote: The best way I believe for implosion to prove he is a treestump is to hammer someone. We see the vote, the mod would ignore it, meaning no hammer. Quick, dirty, doesn't waste a lynch.
I think this is a good strategy, as long as we’re not too close to a deadline.
diddin wrote: FoS AntB

HoSing someone for being a newbie and signing up for a Large Theme? Your scumhunting here is faker than Heidi Montag.
QFT.

WHOA. Nero Cain, MAJOR
FoS
. You called out CKD on posting fluff in your 3rd post; however, your 4 total posts contain pretty much nothing EXCEPT for that vote, in fact. No bueno, my friend.

Right now, diddin, Parama, and Nero Cain are my heaviest scumreads. However, I’m inclined to agree with Nero about CKD: lots o’ fluff, not much else. Parama, I look forward to your explanation of what you’ve gained by being stupid so far, as well as a change in your play.

Powerrox93 wrote:
UNVOTE:
No it's not.
Powerrox, please read better / think harder. You’re not doing either very well right now.

THOSE WHO NEED TO POST MORE: Helghast, Powerrox93, q21, RC, TheLonging
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

quadz08 wrote: WHOA. Nero Cain, MAJOR
FoS
. You called out CKD on posting fluff in your 3rd post; however, your 4 total posts contain pretty much nothing EXCEPT for that vote, in fact. No bueno, my friend.
My first post was RVS. I don't think my second and third posts are fluff at all and my fourth vote was answering a question. So potential chainsaw of CKD noted.
Right now, diddin, Parama, and Nero Cain are my heaviest scumreads.
However, I’m inclined to agree with Nero about CKD: lots o’ fluff, not much else.
but your going to distance as well...

AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:50 am

Post by AntB »

diddin wrote:HoSing someone for being a newbie and signing up for a Large Theme? Your scumhunting here is faker than Heidi Montag.
lol @ "faker than Heidi Montag". Seriously though, we have a newb/IC hydra in here whose evidently made an effort, Wrathchild just plain didn't read up on anything. Only reasons for that is offsite coaching, say by a quicktopic? or he thinks hes soo 1337 he doesn't need to read up.
Either way, not looking good to me.
Powerrox93 wrote:
UNVOTE:

No it's not.
So your telling me in a game where any alignment can get any ability, we can figure out someones alignment from their role.
Did you read/understand what I put or did you autopilot?

--Just noticed EC posted this as well.

Time to turn up the heat I think. VOTE: AE8363413 for Bandwagoning without ANY referance to EC in any of his posts except for the vote and absolutly zero reasoning. Even if your V/LA you could have just said V/LA instead of voting if you were in that much of a rush to not post any reasoning.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:43 am

Post by quadz08 »

Nero Cain's ISO:

1st post:
RVS

2nd post:
Nero Cain wrote:Diddin's "catch" of WraithChild is horrible.
Already been pointed out at least once.
Nero Cain wrote:If Prama was town then I find it hard to believe that town ALSO has a daykill and him asking if its ok if he shot WC seems pretty fishy.
First half says "I don't understand what was clearly explained in the rules" and the second half says "this pro-town behavior is fishy."
Nero Cain wrote:So is Prama scum or is Diddin scum? Or are they both town?
Pointless unanswerable question.
Nero Cain wrote:I myself get major scum vibes from CKD.

unvote;vote:CKD
Vote with basically no explanation.

3rd post:
Basic explanation of vote after being questioned on it, followed by an affirmation of pop's point.

4th post:
"I don't think I'm an alt..." in response to a question.

5th post:
OMGUS response to me.

So, care to explain how your posts aren't fluff again?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

FTR, I have played one game each with Diddin, Parama, and Red Coyote, they were all town and I do not see any material differences in playing style. I lean towards town on all three of these.

I am als in a game currently with the crazier half of Saint, which I still do not know his allegiance (5 town vs 1 scum remaining in that game), but he is playing the same crazy way he is here.

EC, Ant, theman are the three who have jumped out at me as the most scummy.

WC seems to be an easy target (Diddin, remember Kiari from our game together?) so I am willing to give this player some more time.

Side note, I agreed with most of quadz's post 240, then some of the players he questions that I totally agreed with the line of questioning (EC, theman) were not in his top 3. A bit suspicious.

Moving my RVS Vote:

unvote
vote: Ethereal Cookie
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:53 am

Post by quadz08 »

(also, Merry Christmas for all those who celebrate it. :D)
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:04 am

Post by TheLonging »

v/la for a couple days, full blown christmas stuff happening in another state

diddin: I did comment on parama, I'll comment on you later
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:25 am

Post by Parama »

quadz08 wrote:Parama, I look forward to your explanation of what you’ve gained by being stupid so far, as well as a change in your play.
If you read my posts...
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:28 am

Post by quadz08 »

Would it surprise you if I said I've been doing some dumb stuff on purpose?
Like, say, your most recent one, in which you inform us that you've been doing dumb stuff up til that point?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Parama »

Parama wrote:Okay, have come to a conclusion:
Scum are using me as a target to defend and attack others with. Would it surprise you if I said I've been doing some dumb stuff on purpose?
Wouldn't be shocked if 2 scum are defending me and a third is attacking me.
Nice job taking things out of context.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”