DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 am

Post by SocioPath »

danakillsu wrote:And of course, then there's this...
Fate wrote:There will be words tonight. WORDS

Spoiler:
VOTE: dana
...yeah....
Vote: dana

SOUNDS GOOD.

SENSE THE QUOTE MAKES NOT.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Av: Why did you leave out the other scum faction in your example?
@Spryx: Why exactly is it either me/Dana who has to be scum?
@SocioPath: lol that what I was thinking Russian scum v_v
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:19 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Bunny/Socio:
I left Russia out because the Russians would not
know
if he was town or scum (which was the point I was making). Seems pretty obvious to me?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Fate »

WORDS[/u

danafuckinkillsu

APART from the complete discrepant in his AtE earlier: "PL ME? IS THAT IT? WELL FU GUIZ TOO I WSONT CONTENT." to his complete LACK of content since said words and since his wagon fell apart, we have THIS scumtastic tunneling:
danakillsu wrote:Are you guys serious? Look at what just happened! We put some pressure on Fate for his ridiculous "scumhunting" and what does he do? HE SWITCHES HIS VOTE! And people follow him again for some reason. This is exactly what a pressure wagon hopes to accomplish, and most of you are missing it. Fate is confirmed scum in my book.
Toogeloo wrote:
Fate wrote:HOWEVER I HAVE MY HONOR TO OBTAIN. TOOG MUST DIE OR BACK DOWN FIRST BEFORE I CAN LUNGE.
All yours. I concede that you aren't what I thought you were at the start of DEFCON 3.

Unvote

If we both survive this day, promise me we won't be making out on the next day phase? I don't want you cooties or nothing.
danakillsu wrote:I'll hammer, since it's going to happen anyway, but before I do, I should say that I did not take Toog's scumclaim to be serious. But others seem to believe it is, and there's no way I'm convincing a group this dumb that it's not before midnight tomorrow. Well, here goes nothing.
unvote vote: Toogeloo

1. I IZ SCUM for switching my vote under pressure.
2. TOOGZ gets the ULTIMATE PRESSURE (1v1 with me) and BACKS DOWN AND SWITCHES HIS VOTE
3. DanaChinaman says: "Well hes gonna die anyway but he's flippin town"

NOT FOR A SECOND DOES HE THINK: "hmmmk maybe toog crumbled under pressure. I mean he DID switch his vote after being pressured."

LACK OF CONSISTENCY+KNOWLEDGE THAT TOOGWASNT CHINAESE=SCUMTASTIC

BUT WAIT. THERE'S TODAY BABY

OH TODAY.
danakillsu wrote:
vote: Fate
I told you not to lynch Toog, you kept after him anyway, and he eventually just claimed scum because he knew lynching him would be best for us even though he was town. It's time for you to pay up for your "scumhunting" methods.
So, this is.... wait for it.

WAIT FOR IT.

A
POLICY
vote on me because of how I SCUMHUNT? Not a single "this is why Fate is scum" Not a SINGLE "Fate might be town bc he didnt switch off to chesskid and instead kept pushing Toog" NOT ANYTHING. Just a "you kept pushin the mislynch so you iz a scumboiiiii.

Outdated scumtell? Yeah. Danakillsucksatthisgame? Yeah. Valid tell? YOU BET YOUR ASS.

HYPOCRISY? YOU BET YOUR OTHER ASS. PL ME AFTER I SUPPOSED PL HIM?

NUH UH.

NO FLY WITH ME.

BUT THERE ARE STILL MORE WORDS AND MORE SCUM THAN I CAN DEAL WITH:
Internet Stranger wrote:Toog is retarded, anyone dare pull bullshit like that, you suck. I should be going after Fate for going after him so hard and being mean to him.

Im still going with my pick, though.

Vote: VasudeVa
What pick is this? I don't remember your gut case on VV, but an ISO of VV shows that he hasn't posted anything of content in this game EVER due to V/LA BS. What a waste of vote park, will be waiting on hand and foot to see more of this clown's scumreads today.
Baby Spice wrote:
Vote Chesskid

Thought he was scum yesterday, still think he's scum today.
NOW THIS SCUMBAG. I was giving the benefit of the doubt for for being V/LA. But "HERE I AM> VOTE CHESS" he has time for words and that's all he has?
Yeha THIS is why I took my vote off chesskid. Babyscum soiled that wagon and THEN SOME.
Bunnylover wrote:As I said before, that interaction did not look like a Town v.s. Town.
Vote: Fate
DERP. I'd love to hear SpyreX's two for one special cause Bunny is ALSO just parking his vote with no other reads or content provided, especially with the shitty as hell "well one flipped town and I SAIDZ it wasnt TvT so kill de other LOLOLOOLZ"

GANDALF

That reaction was bad. Real bad. And the vote hoppin doesn't speak any better. Gandalf town is usually this worthless? Yeah, but this game its SCUM motivated worthlessness (faked reaction, BW hopping), so I'm starting to see the light re:Chesskid's gut read.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT.

THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO DIE TODAY.

OH AND DID I MENTION, LYNCH DANA?

KTHX
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Fate »

Faraday wrote:Missed shit loads at the end of yesterday it seems. Will probably read it eventually.

Would love to lynch katsuki,
Vote Katsuki
Faraday, don't do this. Don't make me lump you in with THEM.

Break out of null territory, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@Fate
I wish you wouldn't make your cases difficult to decipher. I sometimes don't know what you're trying to say.
First off, I did think that Toog had switched his vote under pressure. Why do you think I voted him at all? I HAD to vote him. There is nothing else acceptable for a townie to do when someone else claims scum and switches their vote under pressure.
Secondly, you said I knew Toog wasn't Chinese. Let's say you're right for a moment, and I'm Chinese (even though I'm not). How would I know Toog wasn't Russian? I had no sure way of knowing Toog's alignment except to read his posts.
Finally, perhaps "methods" was not the right word. The point I'm trying to get across is that what you are doing is not scumhunting, it's scum finding ways to make townies look scummy. Call that whatever you want to. I've already given other reasons why you are scum, I shouldn't have to give those again.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

heHEHAHAAAAAAAAAGHAHGA

OH HAI SCUM.

FIRST OF, so you thought he did what he did? So you voted him BECAUSE of his vote switch? NO. YOU VOTED HIM EBCAUSEHE CLAIMED SCUM.

YOU ARE RETROACTIVELY CHANGING YOUR REASONS FOR THE VOTE IN ORDER TO LOOK MORE CONSISTENT AND TOWN. DIE DIE DIE.

2. Because Toog claimed CHINESE sub, of course you wouldnt KNOW he wasn't Russian if you were Chinese, but you would KNOW he was lying about his scum claim and therefore more likely to just be town frustrated than russan scum.

3. Finding ways to make people look scummy? I"M LOOKIN FOR SCUM WHAT THE FUCK AREY OU DOING? Seriously, you haven't-this recent post ALSO a fine example-shown the slightest HINT of lookng for scum outside of your "Fate OMGUS tunnel" that you've been locked into EVER SINCE it became popular and you are just REACHING for points along the way to justiy keeping your vote on me while not commenting on ANYONE LSE in the game.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Dana plays for less than three minutes a night?

DOUBTFUL.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SCUMBAGS. CHRISTMAS IS OVER.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Anyone else around that doesnt want to drink the Fate kool-aid?

I guess youre skipping my posts. No thoughts on Percy being scum? I notice you always ignore that theory everytime I try to bring it up.
Even so, if the scum doesnt post, all you get to do is FATE-RAGE all over all the other townies trying to find the lurker scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Fate »

Hi IS.

Percy scum? LAST TIME I recall you said Percy was scum for the same reason I am:Being a pro-town white knight or some shit. SO YEAH lets just say I don't give your hair brained theories any more thought than they need. PLUS Percy has been goodpostin for as long as I remember and there are INFINITELY better
lynch
targets on this glorious day.

You act like you've never played mafia before.

OH AND WHILE YOURE HERE. VV Is replacing out, yet your vote remains on the nowhere train to nowhere, IIRC there's a wagon on me" the meanie who broke Pookybear "no vote hop? Your scumbuddies already voting me?

Is it Dana?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh IS you showed up at the wrong time cause I'm in an ISOin mood and GUESS WHOS MISSIN FROM YOUR ISO.

DANASCUM.

EVER SINCEYOU UNVOTED HER TWO TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE AGO.

OHOHOOHOHOHOOHHOHOHOOOOOOO:
Internet Stranger wrote:Hey Dana, im glad youre putting in some more effort instead of bitching and whining. How about you try highlighting some of those votes out. You dont have to write a novel like them so-called white knights do, but a few examples would help. If you dont call anyone out and present us your suspicions, youre going to end up lynched.
"IF YOU DONT SHAPE THE FUCK UP YOURE GONNA DIE DAMNT. ID POST THIS IN THE QT BUT THERE ARE INTERCEPTORZ IN THE WATERZ"
So are we lynching Dana or are we going to continue this charade? Or is Dana suddenly not commie scum anymore?
"IZ WE LYNCHIN MY BUDDY OR DO THE BUSES NOT RUN AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT?"

KEKEKKEKEKKEKEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Users Browsing this forum:

BunnyLover

HAI
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: Who says I need to post my other reads? I know who my other reads are, if I feel that I am going to die during the night or something then I'll post my reads and explain them. Otherwise, I'm keeping them to myself for now. I do not believe the interaction was T v.s. T. Since Toog flipped town, I am assuming you will flip scum and until a better suspect that I find or someone else points out comes along, my vote will stand. As for the content, the day just started, be patient.

HAI! YOU NINJA ME!
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Fate »

I, SPOKESPERSON OF THIS GREAT F"IN TOWN, ASKS YOU WHAT YOUR OTHER READS ARE.

Because "herp derp one read at a time" SMELLS of a convenient way to say "I only want to be held accountable for one read at a time." ESPECIALLY since your reasoning is really vague "it just didnt feel town v town" with no extra explanation giving. It makes it hard to get a read on your alignment Bunny.

Let me ask a different way:

What if I told you that I WOULDN'T be lynched today, it just WOULDNT happen barring crazy quickhammers, what would you do?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey Fate, are you like trying to trap me or something?
I dont really care right which kind of scum you are. If you turn out to be communist, great!

But, on that note, youre too vocal and entertaining to be lynched right now. Im sure you will be useful to root out the scum on whatever scum faction you dont belong to.
Although, since you just like to drown people in bullshit sandwiched in multiple posts (instead of wall -o- texts) im sure plenty of good god fearing Americans will be silenced in order not to have to argue with you or incur your unholy wrath.

Congrats Fate, youre big and badass. You made loyal Toog pee his pants and quit. You think anyone else wants to be next?
Im sure some of your voters are only doing it to shut you up. You want it to be all about you? Fine, but keep in mind that its an awesome tactic to keep the spotlight on you while your communist scum komrades skitter and hide like the roaches that they are.

For now, ill keep looking around for your scum friends while you play the role of circus ringmaster. It fits you well, really.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Internet Stranger wrote:But, on that note, youre too vocal and entertaining to be lynched right now.
Does that mean Percy isn't entertaining enough?
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Hey IS, are you like trying to avoid my questions or something?

Because DANASCUM was something you thought once upon a time but now your apparently "searching in the darkness for evil people" which reads pretty but is effectively useless as hell.

"are you trying to trap me" How the HELL does that come from a town train of thought anyway? "NUH UH I WONT PLAY YOUR GAMES I DUN WANNA SLIP" yeah ok Joker.

We'll see how that works out for you.
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Vote: IS

Dude is scum with nothing better to do than OMGUS people (oh bobsnox is voting me?! He must be scum!) and park worthless votes (QED by Fate). Not to mention the ridiculous gungho rhetoric. I thought he was scum yesterday and I haven't been persuaded otherwise.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Fate: If their was no way in hell you would be lynch today, I would express my concern about you, say that you aren't getting lynch which is the only reason why I am moving my vote, and then go to my next suspect. I'm not saying that holding in my suspect list is PRO-TOWN in anyways, but its just me.
That next suspect would be Chesskid.
Show
I have played 25 games:

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Kat 1134 wrote:Gandalf's reaction feels fake.
I agree with this, Kat.

---
AV 1144 wrote:He didn't say that though. He said "I'm scum."
I don't think that's the end of the story though. You are throwing context completely out of the window here. He was frustrated and participating in an elongated debate with Fate without letting off the gas pedal. I'm not excusing his claim, but I'm not going to sit back and forget about everything Toogeloo had done up until that point either.

I'm not going to vote you over this though, so I'd prefer to drop it.

---

I mostly like Fate's post 1153. There's no way someone can defend dana, at least not someone who was on yesterday's lynch anyways. dana has made two majorly boneheaded moves today. His horrible, horrible JC vote earlier, and his most recent hammer. I, again, cannot, in good conscience, stand in the way of this lynch. IS, Baby, gandalf, and Bunny are all reasonable choices as well, and for Fate to pick them out with some valid arguments shows me that he's scumhunting in earnest. The fact of the matter is, even if Fate is scum, he's probably doing a good job at finding the other scum team for us all. :D

---
bobsnox 1166 wrote:Dude is scum with nothing better to do than OMGUS people (oh bobsnox is voting me?! He must be scum!) and park worthless votes (QED by Fate). Not to mention the ridiculous gungho rhetoric. I thought he was scum yesterday and I haven't been persuaded otherwise.
Useless. You're going to have to sell us better than this, or at least start giving us more. The fact that IS made you wet your pampers is no reason for voting him, and anyone who disputes that this is the actual reason should take the two seconds required to read you in isolation.

---

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but the fact that the horse is dead worries me. Suspicions of JC were fleeting the second he stopped posting. Something isn't right about that. Sure, dana and Toogeloo have both put foots in their mouths, but I'm completely sold on this slot as scum. This is a lynch almost everyone in the town can get behind, especially now that Vas is gone. Percy has had objection, and Faraday may not be inclined to go with me, but we can get a Snake lynch through today. I said I cannot defend dana, but that doesn't mean I can't give us a better choice.

Vote: SnakePlissken
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

DERP. I'd love to hear SpyreX's two for one special cause Bunny is ALSO just parking his vote with no other reads or content provided, especially with the shitty as hell "well one flipped town and I SAIDZ it wasnt TvT so kill de other LOLOLOOLZ"
Moment of tired: I don't think they're scum together. That doesn't preclude hand holdin sputniks and chinamens.

They can both die.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

RED WHILE I AGREE WITH YOUR NEWSLETTER I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER MILLION PAGE DAY

GIVE ME THIS. PLEASE.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 am

RedCoyote wrote:I don't want to beat a dead horse, but the fact that the horse is dead worries me. Suspicions of JC were fleeting the second he stopped posting.
And that right there is my whole point.

Fate is going all FateSmash all over the people who are actively posting. That may get you 1 scum at the expense of all the participating townies. The scum are sitting back and letting Fate do all the dirty work of weeding out townies for them.

Nice job Fate, youre being a tool. A tool for the evil bastard communists.

I think Dana is more stupid than scum.
I think Bob is just stupid.

The scum are lurking. Its really that simple. Hey Fate, if you want to be actually useful instead of just entertaining, how about rattling the lurker bush for scum instead?
I still say Percy is scum, but he conveniently disappeared, so how am I supposed to incriminate him now and hand him down some true American justice?
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Fate »

I think you're missing the part where THIS GAME HAS FUCKIN NUKES.

As much as Id LOVE to run a wagon up Babys ass, it won't tell me much.

TOMORROW though well have fun. So let em lurk. Let em burn.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:36 am

Post by Faraday »

Fate wrote:
Faraday wrote:Missed shit loads at the end of yesterday it seems. Will probably read it eventually.

Would love to lynch katsuki,
Vote Katsuki
Faraday, don't do this. Don't make me lump you in with THEM.

Break out of null territory, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU
Yeah I'm gonna try and step it up.

Where I am atm is

Okay, so I've already established Kats is scum, I guess I can wait till tomorrw and hopefully someone will sort it out, since no one seems interested (for clarity, read the very first list posted, it looks like something done by someone with a random number generator, the questions to bobsnox are terribad too, but kats/bob aren't scum together I'd say)

This whole IT CAN'T BE TOWN VS TOWN argument is the biggest load of garbage I've seen. Bunnylover and who else said it I'm looking at you.

Let's see, what else. SnakePlissken is very much town, I'm pretty confident in my Jed = town. There's a lot of other people who are obv town as well but we can get to them later.

Wouldn't cry over any of these people dying right now
Bunnylover
Katsss
Danakillsu

Dana's probably the most informative lynch, but kats has > chance of being scum by a little.

Baby Spice/Gandalf/bob are just there for me with very little of anything and are probably nukebait. Same with Lemon buttt I've not glanced at his iso to make sure I'm remembering correctly. Actually put Kitaori in there too, not sure if I confused him with katsuki or he's just not done much. And VV who's earlier posting was off before he lurked to replacement.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 am

Oh dont you worry Fate, im fully counting on nukes flying. It would be a shame if our American superfirepower would just be wasted on the biggest loudmouth instead of the actual communist scum.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”