DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:29 am

Post by Fate »

So I woke up and here I find not one but TWO scum that haven't commented on the biggest slip of the game.

HAI U 2
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:38 am

Post by bobsnox »

RedCoyote wrote:If you think this sarcastic comment is going to buy you points with me, or anyone else, then I think you're in for a bit of a shock. Take a look around, bob. You don't have many friends here. I'm telling you, as bluntly as I possibly can, that you need to step it up if you're town. Right now, I'm very much not sold on either your case or your alignment. Neither of us are are the center of this game, we're both just one of the players. There are other things going on besides you and IS. As much as I think your avatar is really cool, I'm fully prepared at this point to say that you're an acceptable lynch today.
I am not seeking your favor nor anyone else's for that matter. I'm not here to gain anyone's approval so don't act like I would care what you think.

I heard this same junk from scum in another game.

Also, tunneling is not necessarily scummy. It's not even bad if the person I'm tunneling on is scum. You can add me to your list but you have no good reasons.

Spare me the lectures
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:41 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

What is with all this CAPS LOCK goign on, we can read your posts fine people, if you want emphasis use Italic? And as for Chess's goobledegook breadcrumb I have no idea what you are on about sir.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:45 am

Post by Fate »

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

BUNNY HAS PULLED HE GREATEST 180 LIE BULLSHIT SCUMMOTIVATED BW VOTE

AND NO ONNE.

NOT ONE OF YOU FUCKIN CLOWNS.

HAS EVEN COMMENTED ON IT, MUCH LESS VOTED FOR HIS OBVSCUM ASS.
WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

Snake you're pretty much claimed scum at this point as well. I'm willing to give bobsnox the moron pass
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Hey Fate, maybe you didnt get enough sleep when you received your Hercule Poirot style of epiphany, but that looks more like bad grammar or a typo from Bunny rather than some communist manifesto explaining how we are going to be working out our lives in some labor camp.

Maybe you can flail around some more and distract the rest of us from actually finding scum. Or do you really want to go 0-2 that badly?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Fate »

Typo?

Grammar?

ARE YOU FUCKIN JOKING?

HE WENT FROM EITHETPR TOWN V TOWN/double scum GAMBITZ PRETTY CLEARLY TO

Derp it wasn't tvt jus like I tihnk I said yesterday yaaay iim set up for a Fate vote!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:01 am

Dude, youre throwing reading comprehension out the window. Thats not what he said there, at all. Anyways, screw Bunny, he can make this argument himself.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:10 am

Post by SpyreX »

What reading comprehension issue?

He went from "Toog and Fate are either Town or scum together" to "Toog flipped town, vote: fate".

That said can we PLEASE lynch dana and kill him tomorrow if people refuse to be helpers and vote quick on this?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Fate »

Let everyone check in first Spy Spy
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Fate , seriously dude have you been sniffing glue?
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:23 am

Post by SpyreX »

I think both of us feel better about Snakescum than just about anyone else. We can fight to get him lynched today. Are you sure you want to settle for a dana vote?
Sorry I didn't want to skip this.

You are right. I am the MOST confident in Snake being the scum.

However, when the time comes that can be dealt with. Getting these OTHER ones through is going to be harder and harder to do each day. So, I want it done now.

Hell I thought Toog was scum but I wanted to wait on that death until he put on his twirly moustache BECAUSE getting dana dead NEEDS to happen early.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:31 am

SpyreX wrote:What reading comprehension issue?

He went from "Toog and Fate are either Town or scum together" to "Toog flipped town, vote: fate".
...so it was either town or scum, then he made his decision and voted Fate. I dont see the issue here.
Maybe im just not drinking Fate's communist kool-aid.

I say still one of either Percy or Fate is scum.
Show

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

No no no no.

In the before times, he said of Toog and Fate that they were either BOTH town or scum together.

Toog then flipped town. Thus, as per his original statement, Fate would be town.

But, then, a wagon doth approach and you get that hop on vote.

And yea reads change etc, etc but that fast in this game with that activity? Hells to the no.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Fate »

Snake, if you want to play the meta game weren't YOU SCUM in that game as well?

And wasn't your play, to summarize politely, doing fucking NOTHING but powerlurking except to pop up a vote every now and then?

Whiich is what you are doing here since you missed a LOT of game time and haven't so much as commented on but two things.

IS seems to be viewing the world through a strict "ANYTHINJG FATE SAYS IS INVALID I'M NOT A SHEEP IIM MS. AMMERICA INDEPENDENTN AND FREE" lens which makes his play pretty poor.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:42 am

Why would Bunny say something as stupid as that?
Fine, ill take a sip of the Kool-aid and wait to hear from Bunny then.

But if I start sensing something weird and communist happening, nukes will be flying!
Show

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok first off I am not bandwagoning.
I was on the original Fate wagon when it started, and I believe I was the first or second person on Fate wagon today. If you believe that is bandwagoning when I had my reason, fine then.
The reason for no vote yet, is because I'm trying to gather reason for my vote. If you want to know, my vote is more then likely is going on Chesskid. I am just gathering my reason.
As for what you posted Fate, I messed up. I thought I said it was a T v.s. S or a S v.s. S. I was wrong. Let me ask you this, what motivation does Scum have to do something like this? What motivation does Scum have trying to lynch one of the most vocal person if they just created a mislynch and therefore they will probably create more mislynches? If I am scum, I have no motivation to try and get you lynch yet.
The reason for my unvote was because I agreed with IS, which I said when I unvoted. IS is right when he says that the scum are going to easily get by by lurking. All we've done is attack the active players. I also agreed with RedCoyote when he said that if your scum, your going to do a great job of lynching out the other scum team.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:17 am

Bunnylover wrote:I also agreed with RedCoyote when he said that if your scum, your going to do a great job of lynching out the other scum team.
Actually, I said that too. Or did he happen to say it before me somewhere?

Either way, there you go. He was wrong, he misspoke, he admits it. Can we actually find communist scum instead of continuing this constant game of grasping at straws?
Show

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

As for what you posted Fate, I messed up. I thought I said it was a T v.s. S or a S v.s. S. I was wrong. Let me ask you this, what motivation does Scum have to do something like this?
No way.

No way was:
To be honest, I only see this situation from both of them.
They are both Town.
They are both Scum on the same team.
That somehow a mysterious typo that meant one is town and one is scum.

NO.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Fate »

HEHHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA

"I misspoke"

LOL.

You're right though, this part is 100% correct:
I THOUGHT I SAID
it was a T v.s. S or a S v.s. S.
That's my FUCKING POINT. You "thought" you had set up your reasoning to vote me perfectly already, aka I was scum either way, but you fucked up. You FORGOT that your "fake read" was that it was EITHER TvT OR scumteam.

Your consistensy isn't there. Because YOU ARENT FUCKIN TOWN.

You claimed scum. You just did, anyone who DOESNT see this, (and good lord is IS playing defend the buddy or Robin Hood for the oppressed? I can't tell. Anyone old enough to have scummeta of ballsy IS?) is wearing fucking blinders and drinking vodka upside down while playing hopscotch with lurker votes.

BUNNY LOVER HAS SAID, because I cant repeat myself ENOUGH, PARAPHRASED:

1. "this is my read of the situation, they are eiher BOTH town, or they are BTH SCUM ON THE SAMETEAM (aka the team Im not on)"
2. I said it wasnt TvT, Vote: Fate
3. OOps! I THOUGHT I had said that it was TvS or SvS, my bad I "forgot" what my read was of the situation/.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

HOW CLEARLY DO I NEED TO SPELL THIS OUT.

EVERYONE IN THEIR NEXT POST BETTER HAVE A VOTE FOR FUCKING BUNNYSCUM, A DEFENSE OF BUNNYSCUM, OR A QUESTION FOR ME THAT NEEDS CLARIFYING AS TO EXACTLY WHY BUNNYSCUM IS BUNNYSCUM IS SCUM.

FUCKING HELL.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@IS: I couldn't remember if you said it too, but I knew R said it.

Fate you didn't answer the question I asked. Whats my motivation for scum to be doing this?
How exactly is this me claiming scum if I am town? I forgot something. I forget a lot of things.
Even beside that, how is this setting up the
perfect vote
on you?
Your acting like this is a giant mega slip of some sorts, when all it is me forgetting.
What consistency are you talking about?
Stop trying to fear people into voting me. If they agree with you, they agree with you. If they don't, then they don't. I haven't claimed scum, because I'm not scum. Your trying to get everyone to gain some town points in your eyes by basically throwing an insult at them if they don't vote me, but given them a complement if they do.
So far the only people you have attacked, are the people who have expressed concern about you or has voted you.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Fate »

Forget? You FORGET who your suspects are? HORESSHIT.

No one, and I mean NO ONE does that as town. Because its not something you forgot, like someone's name, or what someone claimed, its your VIEWPOINT. YOUR OPINION. YOUR STANCE ON THE SITUATION.

That's like me coming in here and saying "Vote: Derpherp that fucked pushed for a mislynch on Toog!! Togo was town damnt!!"

and then after being called out on it

"OOPS! I forgot I thought Pandabear was scum. LOLOLOL OOOPS MY FUCKING BAD"

NO.

NO

NO

SCUM MOTIVATION?
THE SCUM MOTIVATION FOR PARKING A VOTE SOMEWHERE ON SOMEONE THEY "THOUGHT" WAS THEIR "MAIN SUSPECT" AKA YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE PARKING A VOTE ON ME BASED ON YOUR EARLIER POSTS?

DO I REALLY NEED TO SPELL IT OUT? CAUSE I THINK I JUST DID.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:18 am

So Bunny comes out and claims some super secret communist agenda between Fate and Toog, or maybe they are just misguided Americans. Like Vinny from the Bronx vs Stanley the California surfer dude.
So when Toog turns out to be a surfer dude, he realizes that he forgot that he was wrong and votes for Vinny from the Bronx (lets say its Fate) and hopes for his lynch because Fate made Toog pee his pants and quit.

I dont see the issue. So instead of claiming the magic bullet theory, he found Lee Harvey Oswald and wants to lynch him instead.
If its good enough for America, its good enough for Bunny.

Stand proud my American compatriot, stand proud and dont let Fate push you around. Dont quit like that coward Toog.
Show

Kitoari
Kitoari
Goon
Kitoari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Kitoari »

/prod dodge

Catching up slowly.
Interested in doing a Dept. Heaven Large Theme. If you're interested in ironing it out, drop me a line.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 2, DEFCON 2 - Vote Count I - Ramirez, Kill Every Communist!]

"I think war might be God's way of teaching us geography." --Paul Rodriguez

[Votes]

AurorusVox
(0)
Baby Spice
(0)
bobsnox
(1) - Internet Stranger
bunnylover
(1) - Fate
chesskid3
(4) - gandalf5166, Baby Spice, AurorusVox, Percy
danakillsu
(2) - Spyrex, SocioPath
Faraday
(0)
Fate
(2) - danakillsu, SnakePlissken
gandalf5166
(1) - Katsuki
Internet Stranger
(1) - bobsnox
Jack
(0)
Katsuki
(1) - Faraday
Kitoari
(0)
Percy
(0)
RedCoyote
(0)
SnakePlissken
(1) - RedCoyote
SocioPath
(0)
SpyreX
(0)
VasudeVa
(0)

Not voting
(4) - Bunnylover, Jack, Kitoari, VasudeVa

[Activity]

The deadline is Tuesday, 11 January at 11:59pm EST. Ten votes are required to lynch.

VasudeVa
is being replaced.
Jack
has received his first prod.
Baby Spice
has received his first prod.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Fate »

TEN VOTES?

And considering the only thing that had yesterday end was Toog giving one up for the team.

HOLY FUCK HERE COMES ANOTHER 50 PAGES BEFORE NUKES AND GLORY CAN HAPPEN.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”